Losing it

I am distraught, depressed. I can't sleep. I feel as if I'm losing it.
Since the death of those two girls in Morocco, I've been losing hope.
I don't want to come off as some sort of shill, with no grasp of optics, but what do we do? It seems as if, whatever we do, refugees just keep pouring in, governments keep catering to lefty policies, and I can't walk in the streets without seeing mixed couples or brown kids with white mothers fucking everywhere. There's mudslimes and niggers around every corner.
The thing is, I remember things being different, I remember them as being better around the 2000's. I didn't have to lock my door or bicycle from fear of intrusion or theft. I didn't have to worry about the sandnigger infront or behind me, when I walk literally anywhere, and I didn't have to worry about my future (because I wasn't red-pilled yet).
But today it's all different. I've had "people" try to break into my apartment, steal my bikes, my electronics, and I've been assaulted more than once by different degrees of shitskins. I have extensive knowledge of demographic changes, media-control, and anti-white rethoric being perpetuated throughout the western world.

What do I do? I feel as if the Pittsburg, Utoya, and Charleston shootings are becoming less and less terrible ideas by the day.
I am entirely aware of how the media feeds off these events, but what are we to do in the end, if we keep getting censored, banned, and otherwise silenced online? Normies in the streets can't spare half an hour to some random guy wanting to talk about demographic changes. Are we already doomed to just roll over and get the most out of our lives as we can, because the fight is already lost?

Attached: 1325461818569.jpg (312x540, 55.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Dissident_Voices_programs_(part_one)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lighten up, bro. They were liberals.
Anyway, I can't tell you how to live your life. Don't kill yourself but if you do, take out an important enemy with you. Or better yet, go rogue. Hit and run. Die with honour and glory.
I'm talking about minecraft, btw. Don't break any laws.

Attached: Make Treason Unprofitable.png (640x475 1.14 MB, 578.93K)

But they were still white. I can't help but feel saddened at the loss, by the mere fact that they were misguided so hard, they didn't realize they were walking straight into a wolf's den.
It has happend several times now. White people being misguided and blind, retardedly getting themselves killed by thinking they can trust sub-human filth in third-world countries.

Me too, user. I feel like those are the Saints and visionaries we will remember after this coming war is over and done…it is a war for survival and they were the ones who saw UNCLOUDED what needed to be done for our people to survive. There was no, issues, no religion, no political party, just us surviving or not…gather your will to survive, celebrate our heroes and those who have the unclouded ability to see beyond the unceasing lies that we all have to live with day to day in this grinding oppression.

lurk more you moping faggot because aryan infants, toddlers and children are raped, tortured and hung upside down to have their throats slit so kikes and satanists can literally shower in their blood. and of course you mention fake attacks that dont target the zog as what you are into. FUCK OFF FAGGOT

GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE OR NIGGER CHURCH DONT BURN DOWN POLITICIANS HOMES OR KILL PEOPLE WITH POWER

What are you doing, despite raging like a spastic, to help the cause then?

I did consider this. Target singular people, names you can easily find in articles that perpetuate these things, but even the common nigger or jew are inadvertently assisting in the white genocide that's happening, regardless of how innocent you can argue they are.

Attached: do_not_want_dog.jpg (430x323, 21.91K)

Gather my will to survive, sure, but what then? Just live? Accept that we're doomed as a civilzation?

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS, user…BEFORE THIS IS OVER MASSIVE SEGMENTS OF THE HUMAN RACE WILL HAVE BEEN GENOCIDED (men, women and children)…KNOW WHAT SIDE YOU ARE REALLY ON (THE SURVIVAL OF EUROPEANS) AND DON'T FORGET IT.

Attached: tsuti genocide.jpg (273x184, 12.72K)

Kill yourself shitskin.

WE ARE THE ONLY HUMANIODS CAPABLE OF BUILDING CIVILIZATION user. There is no one else like us. We need to focus on the future civilization and preservation at all cost of our people.

Do you have a nation that you identify with?

Slow it down to .75% speed she actually doesn't sound that bad.

She wasn't a tranny

Yes, one of the girls killed in Morocco was from my country, which is why it really got to me. It had always been from other country, so I could shake my head at it, but this time it was a bit too close.
I feel the state of things getting worse.

Why?

Western civilization was pretty gay anyways. Whatever order is going to prevail after the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans duke it out will probably be much better

Because they were misguided. People don't become coalburners by nature and you know this, as well as I do. It's something you're conditioned into by constant propaganda and encouragement from already brainwashed people.
No white person deserves what they got. Coalburning is disgusting, but I can't help but imagine what they could've been.

only a coward would try and fight the smaller threat first when the bigger threat exists to protect the former.

How come you were not misguided, user? Because you're strong. They were weak. Do not cry for weak fools.

Only the Japanese have any sort of respectable culture. The koreans are getting more and more cucked by the hour, feminism has gone to some ultra-crazed level and they're literally encouraging the murder of their native men in South Korea. I dread to imagine what a Chinese world might be like for white people (if we're still around to see such a thing)

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE

NO NIGGERS AND NOTHING TO 'REPLACE US WITH' THEN WE HAVE NEGOTIATING POWER.

This is a good point. Especially where I'm from, where guns are illegal, we cannot even protect ourselves in any legal capacity without going to jail for the tiniest thing.

I hear you user. This might just be pre-fight jitters as well….do you exersize enough (a couple hours a day at least)?

I understand, I truly do.
Things are bleak and I understand your despair. It is sad that those girls had to die. In a better, more sane world without jews they would probably have lived happy lives with their husbands in Europe.

Honestly I'd rather have you with us than not. Here is what I do to not be dragged down by these dark times. Maybe you can benefit.
Firstly, I advise you to focus on improving yourself. Not just physically, although being physically fit is absolutely essential and I am far more positive than people who aren't fit. But I mean learn a new language, learn to code hardihar, or some other interesting skill.
Secondly, know that bad as things are (and they can get worse) the system that the jew has constructed is like a house of cards. Jewish control is based entirely upon illusion and leverage. Know that it will come crashing down sooner or later and these things seem not quite as bleak. We are in a dark age. But the dark ages passed before and they will pass again. We are also in a "stable" age, not unlike the international systems during the Bronze Age. And yet in almost an instant, those ancient Empires that had stood invincible for almost a thousand years evaporated like mist in the morning sun.
This too shall end, user.

Lastly, (and this is a personal choice) I recommend listening to the Great Dr. William Pierce. He has been my Spirit Guide on this voyage into the darkness. His strong but measured speeches really put this evil thing that has happened into perspective.

I hope this helps.
And thankyou, user. On behalf of your ancestors and our race. Thankyou for being awake. You're part of the solution and not a helpless victim like those two girls in Morocco.
We're living in the beginning of the Age of Heroes. We will either push back the outer darkness and save our race or die in glory.

Attached: comfy fire.jpg (1024x683 114.07 KB, 97.26K)

What are you going to do about it? Fucking nothing.

Yes it was, faggot.

Attached: cloacas.jpg (3200x1680 51.18 KB, 456.53K)

we have to become unified. That's the answer. The hard part is that you need to have an alternative if you want to give people a real alternative to radical individualism or cuckoldry. I've been reading everything about Judaism that I can find and am convinced that their religion has survival value that could be copied. The only way to win is to play the game with similar strategies. Focusing on morals, christcuckery, and other nonsense will not help us to win.

We need a religious history of ourselves, a list of rules to live by, explication of those rules, and symbols that we can use to identity ourselves. So many people are looking for alternatives right now but you need to have something ready for them.

Why do you care about whores who didn't care about their own safety? Why do you think we care about your blogpost when you clearly won't ever do a goddamn thing in the physical world to ensure the survival of your nation or people?

China just banned rap music and they send mudslimes to re-education camps Japan occasionally makes feminists upset because they drew a cartoon with too large breasts. From where I'm standing its pretty obvious who is winning. But to be fair Japan and Korea are essentially western countries because of the US occupation

That's one way to see it. I suppose. But are we really in a position to follow "survival of the fittest" ideas, when we need every able-bodied person we can get?
I guess, in a way, it's best to have them die off on some weird way on their own, than being with us, weak-willed, and backstabbing us out of fear or what not.

You don't need guns to protect yourself user. I can think of 10 different things on my desk that are deadly. All you need to protect yourself is the WILL to protect yourself and a little bit of knowledge. When that time comes you are going to need to know chemistry and biology as well as combat training (I hope you have some at this point) and think of innovative ways to kill your enemies as well as the standbys like fire.

I try to exercize a reasonable bit, lifting, squatting, sit-ups.. Mostly basic bitch shit, but I know I'll be worse than useless if I can't at least run for a while and lift half by weight while doing so, when shit hits the fan.

Yes

Clearly they were not of able body or mind. Weakness in any group will be exploited. Do not cry over people who had the free will to choose differently.

MAYBE IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MEN WILLING TO KILL THEIR NEIGHBORS BUT YOU DONT AND ENTIRE COMMUNITIES ARE SHITSKIN

DR PIERCE! Good advice.

AND CIANIGGERS EDITED MY POST TO MAKE IT INCOHERENT

I don't need men when I refine the ways to kill people en mass user. Men are unreliable and weak when it comes to doing what needs to get done.

AND THEY CHANGED IT BACK AFTER THIS POST

Don't worry I'm filtering you

bullfuckingshit bitch youre one of the fags that says we dont need guns because they are obsolete compared to your unelaborated wunderwaffe

go ahead cocksucker this board is pozzed

You. Can't.

There is no glory; there is only Eternal Misery. There is no fighting back; there is only Eternal Misery. You have not yet understood what punishment is.

Thanks, user, I appreciate you taking the time to give me some encouraging words.
I do try to keep myself physically fit, but I am also trying to get through an education to become a mechanical engineer. I imagine being an engineer could be a useful profession in the time to come, regardless of how things go, considering how vital technology is today. A man with a rock, does not stand a chance against the man in the tank.
I have heard of Pierce before, I should look into him. Thank you.
We will prevail, won't we?

Good things don't happen. That is simply the nature of things.

Kek, this faggot >12902157 does this every time any female of any note is posted because he doesn't even know what women look like.
Hail Nasim! Though she did not know it, she was striking a blow directly at the nose of the (((beast)))
If only we all had tempers as short as hers, no one would dare seek to oppress us.

Attached: How to Bring down the house.png (2531x1000, 1.99M)

Why would we ever prevail, when the gods could just continue to torture us? Why do you think the kikes always got away?

You hope too much. Tempers mean nothing. There is only Eternal Misery.

My neighbors are white.

There is no benefit. There's only the power of ZOG and the promise of Samson. How can you know it would come crashing down? Why would anything good ever happen to us? Why would the gods ever be merciful?

None deserve mercy.

I never said we didn't need guns I said that they were nessesary for CLEANUP…but the largest amount of work was going to be chemical/biological butchery and death by more traditional means…like fire, poisoning water supplies and other traditional forms of warfare that kill thousands if not hundreds of thousands.

I know what you mean, but it seems as if, everytime some people, or a person, tries to make some sort of movement or branch that is outstanding and definable, some dirt is flung at them or dug up, and they ultimately grow into obscurity, if they aren't unveiled as being some sort of cuck, jew, shill, or otherwise traitor in nature. This has caused not only I, but many others to grow suspicious, to an unhealthy degree. I feel the tendrils of D&C tactics being used, but if it's this easy to do it, what are we do ultimately do to unite?

To have fallen so far, and learned Nothing. That is your failing, OP.

You don't do anything. You can, if you want. But what good would it really do you? What will your actions do that won't be undone by the ZOG and the greater tendency for the universe to always be shit?

What are you fighting for? What drives you to even care? Pain. It's all pain. The sooner that you understand that everything that exists is also punishment; meant to cause you pain, the sooner you awaken to the truth.

I ultimately don't care about them, but I am sad to see the effect the lies and propaganda the media and people spew around them, that cause people to become so blind to natural truths of the world. They should've naturally had an adverse feeling towards traveling to shit-skin countries, but they did it anyways, because they were brainwashed to the point that they believed the shitskins were human.

yeah, but being scared isn't the answer. Cowardice is part of what got us to our current predicament. I believe that the aryan mind is capable of putting this together. I am just not smart enough to do it myself. I think Adam Smith was brilliant for putting the book of mormon together by himself. Unfortunately, I can't achieve something similar myself.

You assume ZOG will allow you to do anything of the sort.

(Checked)

That is because nobody can unite. There would be too many people wanting to be the leader, and nobody competent or pure enough to see it through.

Use your head. Look at the events from a distance and see how they fit together. See the Pattern. The pattern never changes. The pattern never alters. The pattern is there because fate itself wills it.

We exist for the gods to torture us.

But you didnt care when it happened in your country.
Fuck off.

As for the second part you said. I have gone to protests (the few that were), I've put up stickers and informative stickers around my city. But what more is there I can do, short of violence? You pretend to know me, but I am literally asking for advice here, as to what more I can do in the real world, since cyberspace doesn't seem to cut into the thickness of lies the normies are drenched in.

Fear is all there is. I'm not sure how to explain it properly. But it seems that nobody truly understands fear and nobody truly feels it the way fear exists to be felt. Also; you hope too much. If what you hope for was possible, why didn't our great and mighty ancestors destroy every last kike or traitor? Why do the strong men never end the cycle and kill everything so there will be no more hard times?

Did you hear about the shit that's going down in S-Korea? it's fucking terrifying.

I believe so.
You know, the PIRA used to have a saying; Today you (Thatcher) were lucky. But you need to be lucky all the time. We only need to be lucky once.
The same is true with the current System. They must be lucky always in order just to survive. One slipup and the entire structure collapses.

Here is about the only place where you can find Dr. Pierce's speeches uncensored.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Dissident_Voices_programs_(part_one)

Attached: Conan destroying Aquilonian Fort in Cimmeria.jpg (510x695, 80.96K)

There is nothing you can do. Violence only gets you killed by ZOG to reincarnate into a worse life.

Kill yourself user, that would be more of a help. Definitely don't go after politicians who've passed tyrannical laws, or the police or judges that enforce them. You also shouldn't attempt to frame ANTIFA for the violence either because then Media would downplay your crimes.

You also hope too much.

And you think that ZOG doesn't have a way of knowing that you tried to do that and then exposing you for what you truly are? Do you really think that anyone is close to waking up?

I have plenty of that. A pencil can be a deadly weapon, if applied correctly, but I pointed out the fact that it's illegal here. Until just a few years ago, blunt weapons were legal weapons for self-defense, but now even they are illegal. Fucking pepperspray is illegal…

You're right. Weakness will be exploited. Thank you for your words, I will keep them in mind.

You're starting to grasp, but you have to understand that any attempt to do what you're suggesting will result in the atomic fire purging of everyone involved.

Good things don't happen.

Killing is not the answer. There is a reason that Jews are using a slow burn technique with us. We will only win by using their strategies of group identity and their own revolutionary tendencies against them. Jew strategies made them powerful because they work.

All has always been lost. The gods created us just so they could torture us. Clown World is just proof of that.

Do you think ZOG has mystical powers to find killers, do you realize how many active serial killers there are in the US? It's about good opsec that's it.

That doesn't work. We don't have time. Go ahead and try that. Watch What Happens.

Killing is always the answer. If there was a way to kill the entire cosmos, that would fix everything. But no, existence is atavistic, it persists beyond everything, and that is the real agony.

The only serial killers that are active are the ones allowed to be. If ZOG wasn't all powerful, they would have been destroyed by now. Why didn't our ancestors destroy every last jew?

So we are waiting for somebody with the brilliance of mind to lead us. That's what I'm getting from what you're saying, as I doubt you're saying you're a coward for not doing it yourself, but rather not able.

based blackpillfag
A S S E S & E L B O W S

I ASSUME ZOG CAN FUCK THEMSELVES SIDEWAYS

I AM NOT ASKING FUCKING PERMISSION YOU DICKLICKING FUCKING KIKE

There's nobody that can lead us. Anyone who tried would be killed and anyone who wasn't immediately killed would be too corrupt to trust. Only absolute purity can be tolerated.

I'm still right. You still know it. What the fuck else would ever happen?

(Wasted Dubs)
Alright then. Go ahead. Post pics to prove you did it. I'd love to see you try and prove me wrong.

I do care when it happens in my country, but you don't ever hear of it. I don't know why the murders in Morocco were spread all over the media as it did, but the murders happening to men, women, and children in my country are often pushed under the rug. You only really hear of them from friends or relatives, through a long chain of conversations, which leaves details unrealiable.

I'm of above average intelligence, but I feel the limit of my own intellect when it comes to this topic, and it's an obsession - believe me.

Not everyone tracks the dead user or knows their names and faces like we do…or knows how long it took for them to die or how they were tortured while they were dying. Cut user some slack he might be new to this whole thing.

And this, gentlemen, is how we spot an actual glownigger.

Why? You never answered the question. What are you even fighting for? What's the hope that you get out of it?

I'm not a glownigger. I'm just the most demoralized person you'll ever meet. And I'm right. And you know it. Nobody will ever act. And if they do, it was allowed. There is nothing else. Only Eternal Misery.

dude, anyone can print out pamphets and pass them around. That is achievable by anyone with a computer and a printer. ZOG is not all powerful.My city is one of those corrupt cities with no law enforcement presence. I could pass out pamphlets without being hassled. Just think of what Jesus did when he was spreading the word. It's all possible. ZOG doesn't have superpowers to read our minds.

With the saying in mind, is it to be understood as them killing them if they win, while the others wouldn't? "Lucky all the time" (pacifism?) "We only need to be lucky once" (murder?)

I'll check out the link. Thanks.

I love my race and want our race to exist.

Attached: 4am.png (482x347, 298.4K)

why didnt you respond after i agreed to come kill you at that bridge like 2 years ago

ASSES AND BUTTHOLES
jesus I hope you dont act like this in public, I could see even normie betas getting pissed and slapping your mopey ass

FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGER…DID YOU THINK I COULDN'T READ? I KNOW THAT THIS IS A JOINT OPERATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE KIKES TO ENTRAP INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO ARE DEFENDING THEIR NATION. DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIG. WHEN YOU SEE MY HANDIWORK YOU MOTHERFUCKER WILL KNOW THAT 'I AM THE LORD'.

I guess I haven't lurked enough, but what do you mean?

I can imagine. The desire is there, but the inability to go through with it.

cuz he's a retard who thinks his schtick is funny

Attached: Your shits weak.webm (640x272, 1.89M)

Again, I invite you to prove me wrong. Lead the revolution, o' great and mighty warrior! Oh wait, you can't because you don't have enough support. And you don't have that because of ZOG…

So how is the revolution supposed to start again?

Okay then. Go pass out pamphlets. Watch what happens. Please tell me if it actualyl changes any minds. Jesus was a kike and good things don't happen.

How nice for you. Now watch what happens in reality. Good things don't happen. End of.

Because you lied. Like always.

I don't go out in public. It's not anywhere anyone wants me to be.

Meh. Go ahead. Do what you're going to do. Watch what Happens. I'm the Vindicated Doomsayer.

He means me. It's a turn of phrase I used to describe the end of the jewish eschaton which they want to enact by forcing the world to burn in nuclear fire. At the end, there are only ashes and echoes.

But nobody listens to me or believes me so it doesn't matter, does it? Just hate me like everyone else and move on.

(Wasted dubs)
No. Nobody has ever thought I was funny, especially not me. I know myself. I know exactly how miserable and pathetic I am. It's just how things are. You cannot be anything other than what you already are.

blackpillfag's motto of choice

We don't want you to be here faggot.

Too bad. I'll be here so long as shitty bait threads like this get posted.