Let's Take a Walk - March 11

Let's Take A Walk

What This Is
The noose of censorship is tightening around the internet, and decentralized alternatives are not yet ready to take the slack. We will never secure the existence of our people and a future for white children as long as we stay separate and disconnected. The time has come to make our memes into dreams and organize locally. The main threats are lefty volunteer orgs/Antifa and glowniggers attempting to infiltrate. To counter both requires only two words: Plausible Deniability.

How To Do It
In honour of board culture, Walks will be held on Dubs Days (the 11th and 22nd of each month) at Trips Time which is 3:33pm. The 11th and 22nd fall on different days each month, which allows Anons with odd work schedules to still participate, and the Trips Time is ideal for morning shift workers, students and 9-5ers.

Step 1: Get a
Step 2: Find local park/museum listed in thread below.
Step 3: Take a Walk in your city/town's park wearing your White T-shirt and cap at 4:44pm on a dubs day.
Step 4: If you spy somebody else wearing a white shirt and baseball cap, wave hello at them.
Step 5: Wander by and strike up a normal conversation with the similarly dressed person. Attempt to very subtly drop well known board memes into conversation. Example:
If the person reciprocates with another meme, ie
then you reply with another meme. Keep escalating the memes until you get to "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong."
If they give you a weird look then you've found a normalfag, at which point you finish your conversation politely and continue your walk. You should expect 9 out of every 10 interactions to go like this.
Step 6: Once you've found an user, get their contact info (protonmail is fairly secure if you're paranoid about phone numbers) and start talking. Congrats, you've found an ally. Keep repeating this process every Dubs Day at the Trips Time until every user in your city knows one another. Start building networks, start planning at your local beer hall. Begin the work to save our race.
Step 7: Return to these threads and post your experiences, even if you don't meet any Anons the first few times. Knowing that you're out there will encourage other Anons to get out there. The more Anons participate, the more Anons will follow the early adopters. The parks will start as secret networking locations, and in time they may become alternative public squares for the whites that have been censored and persecuted out of every other public space online and in their communities. Only time will tell.

What This is NOT
THIS IS NOT A RALLY
THIS IS NOT A MARCH
THIS IS NOT A "SILENT DEMONSTRATION"
THIS IS NOT THE NEXT HWNDU
This is not the time to go goosestepping and throwing Bellamy Salutes. The goal is secret incognito networking to find fellow Anons. You are the equivalent of a secret agent behind enemy lines. But instead of "Climb Mount Nitaka" your codeword is a simple apparel and an in-depth knowledge of memes that are instantly recognizable to other Anons but incomprehensible to normalfags. Do you want to march around like a LARPing sperg or do you want to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children?

Avoid people who look sketchy or like stereotypical skinheads. If a sperg bounces up to you yelling "Heil Kekistan based MAGApede!" act very confused and continue on your way. They're either bad actors sent to discredit us or they're the sort of degenerates who can contribute nothing and will drag us all down. Be ever suspicious and listen more than you talk, open up slowly and try to understand the ideological foundation of each new contact you meet.

Attached: WALK.jpg (592x394, 100.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html
archive.is/MU2XG 
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIAnigger thread

Continued Part 2

"This Is A Honeypot! Shill! Fed! Fed! YOU'RE TRYING TO DEANONYMIZE US!"
But user, you're only Taking A Walk wearing generic clothes. There's nothing illegal about Taking A Walk. Your two main threats are the Antifa/lefty organizations furiously scanning this thread and CIAniggers. If you're approached by a rainbow haired dyke who proclaims that you're part of an evil Nazi conspiracy, act baffled and clueless. Deny everything, make counter-claims against them, then leave. Don't stay and argue. You're only there to walk around and strike up conversations, so you've done nothing wrong and it's impossible to prove that you have unauthorized thoughts if you deny everything. Lefties that try to infiltrate are easy to spot so long as you keep subtly dropping memes into conversation and feeling the other person out for their understanding of board culture. Remember lefties spend most of their time on Twatter and Faceberg, their humor is flashy and "lEl sO RaNdUmB HuE hUE!" whereas chan humor is more absurd, subtle, dark and offensive. If the rainbow hair doesn't give them away, their speech will eventually. Remember to ease into talk of practical organization very slowly and be very suspicious of somebody who jumps straight to "Gas the Jooz raze whore naow!" at every opportunity.

Fed Protocol
The biggest threat to Taking a Walk are glownigger infiltrators. Unlike looney lefties who tend to stand out eventually, glow-in-the-darks can look 100% legitimate and will be well studied on board culture. However their fatal flaw is their budget. They're paid to get results, which means they'll try to push for violent action that they can prosecute. Maybe not on the first meeting, but by the third they'll need to show results to their bosses. If a new contact tries to interest you in
You say loudly (for all hidden microphones to hear) that you DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE. Then walk away, break contact and inform all your other contacts. Never speak to this person again. DOTR will come, but first you need to build up trusted networks. This goes for any new contacts and friends you may acquire. If somebody begins ranting angrily about all the gruesome things they'd love to do to shitskins and it goes beyond "theoretically" then loudly repeat the above and remind everybody that threats of violence can carry prosecutable sentences and is NOT what your "group of friends" stands for.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
We desperately need a list of meeting places for each city. Public parks, dog parks in particular are best. For the winter months Museums are best for their size and ability to repel groids with the threat of learning. Look for something in the middle of the city, far away from college campuses (so as to avoid white college yuppies) with plenty of benches and perhaps several shops to get coffee and maybe a beer. If at all possible, try to find a park or museum that is sufficiently large and has a small bit of traffic, but not very much. Aim for in between white areas and non-white areas so that just seeing a white male adds +15% likelihood that you've found another user, although stay well away from ghettos. Try to find a park, museum, street or city block area with minor traffic, but not heavy traffic. Not quite downtown, but not a rural culdesac playground.

Post your suggestion of a park and library/museum (for winter months) for your city in the thread below, and if other local Anons agree it will be added to the master thread in /meadhall/ and show up in the next Walk General. If you don't see your town then it is your duty to select a safe meeting place.
Remember only a fraction of Zig Forums posts, there are many lurkers waiting for you to take the first step.

8ch.net/meadhall/res/6734.html

Hitler had his brownshirts
Mosley had his blackshirts
Get ready for Zig Forums's white shirts!

Yes, this is a honeypot. You admit it. You're brain damaged for thinking this would slip past us.

Dude has been trying this for months. Anyone arrested yet?

WALK: Reconsideration Thread

Alright, for the few real Anons left on this decaying board, let's get down to brass tacks. The Walk project has been under a bit of a damper during the winter months, but now that it's summer things will hopefully perk up once more.
Time has been changed back to 4:44 now that there is daylight once again

The Walk project has seen some success, notably in Oregon. That being said, there have been several Anons that want to discuss modification of the model. The fact that the same posters are also pushing to make this project appear more like IOKTBW does not escape me, but I think some of their suggestions have some merit. Let us consider the following suggestions:
1. Changing days to Saturdays
2. Adding more days (perhaps a hybrid of dubs days + Saturdays every other week?)
3. Changing our admittedly insufficient locations list to be "the most popular park/library in town"

Personally I'm open to a schedule change. One of the big problems for WALK was the winters which brought freezing temperatures that nobody wanted to walk in as well as no daylight during the 4:44 time, which was chosen as being a good middleground between those with work schedules ending at 3 and those that end at 5.
Regarding number 3, I think this is a bad idea. In a large city (usually formed of several "cities" that all merge into each other) there can be hundreds of parks and locations. You'd be amazed how easy it is to miss a fellow user in the city. Anons in small towns obviously wouldn't have such a problem (although you'd be surprised).

The whole point of all this was to get Anons offline where they can be tracked and out there networking right under the large noses of the enemy, using what Anons know about how Feds and private Antifa groups to avoid the pitfalls they might try to set for Anons. Although thus far there has been absolutely no sign of even Discord lefties.
The real issue is motivating Anons to get off their asses and actually do things. When the idea was first pitched there were definitely a lot of shills, but they operated by trying to confuse and obfuscate the message. They tried to mix it up with IOKTBW aesthetics, they tried to create multiple threads and they tried to argue for dramatic reorganization of the WALK model that would introduce confusing and complex variables. No, I think the flood of "REE HONEYPOT" spam is just the low character of the Anons left on this board. All the good Anons and oldfags have fled to parts unknown, although in a few threads here and there they resurface.

So for the few of us left, let's discuss how/if we'd like to modify the WALK project, and where we should go from here.

Attached: BeholdThe21stCenturyRevolutionary.png (797x532, 1.01M)

Wait does the cap have to be white too? I hate white caps, they get dirty so easily.

Attached: White_Man_The_Civilization_Builder.jpg (1000x1366, 232.31K)

Maybe we should skip all the locations and shirts and just have a /meadhall/ thread every month? I dunno.

Oh fak. I used the old version that recommends protonmail (insecure, use posteo.de or set up your own server) and still lists the wintertime 3:33 time. Welp, pobody's nerfect.

For clarification, 4:44 is the time and 'Don't use protonmail.

Attached: 290967933c5a51e0d5edd60b8ef6ff8bf280e7473370757d28d87b6e94035c79.png (1024x1023, 505.95K)

Suggested park for portland is laurelhurst but i'm open for anything else suggested

But seriously, I do agree that there are more than a few anons (and at least one TOR using spic from /v/) who are more interested in LARPposting about "violence is the only solution" while simultaneously shouting any sort of activity as CIAnigger shit, even harmless shit like IOTBW. God knows how many times I've been told "The kikes can't keep this up forever, all we have to do is shitpost and meme and watch the system collapse by itself", even though it's clear that even though SJWs and shit are screaming and freaking out about…I don't know, Trump or something in actuality shitskins are still being bussed in by the thousands and breeding like fucking rabbits and outnumbering Whites, and they have the gall to sit there and say we can win by doing absolutely nothing and it drives me up the fucking wall.

I don't think the last thread had any anons say they found anybody, but I'll be rooting for ya.

Thanks user. If you really want to help, keep the thread alive with bumps. I'm going to sleep now, and twice now a Walk thread has died during the night while I slept. A million trash threads about nothing will stay up for months, but these threads die in a matter of hours just because posting is slower at night. Anyhoo, goodnight.

Attached: Jewish_white_genocide_art.png (2424x3064, 1.66M)

Foreign Workers Outpace Native-Born Americans in Job Growth for Six Months

archive.is/MU2XG 

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/10/february-job-growth-foreign-workers

Winning?

nvm, read meadhall and its already set up. i hope some people there are already established im nervous

JIDF detected.

Suggestion-giving user here again. Happy to see you remembered my suggestions. Really, in the end, you just have to pull the trigger on whatever modification you think will work. You are the OP, it's your thread, so craft it as you will. As someone who dealt with consensus-based committees before, a consensus rarely forms and is often wrong even when it does.

That being said, I'll give my two cents on your reservations about locations.
That is true, the chances of a meetup are lower with the common-location model rather than the specific-location one. But it would be fine for two reasons: First, common-location model eliminates the honeypot threat almost entirely (however minuscule it is already, it makes people nervous to see their local park on an monitored thread). Second, the idea is to go out on multiple walks and bump into other anons by Brownian motion. One contact is all that is needed to connect, and once connected the rest follows. With more accessible and regular Walk times on top, even big cities will not pose a massive problem so long as the common location is detailed enough (Most well-funded library, in front of City Hall, the street with the most taverns, etc).

There won't be until groups form, which is inevitable but a bridge that is crossed later. The Walks are so diffuse and don't promise enough results as to entice any opposition to do much about it, save for concern trolling the threads. But whereas the opposition needs to catch an user in the act of wrongthink and publicly hoist him while looking good (basically impossible given the plausible deniability), anons simply need to shake hands and they've virtually accomplished their goal right there.

What should be the next steps are to make simply, sharable images of what the Walk is and how to go about it (pic related, but something more aesthetically pleasing). That's what anons like to read. Next, propose it in short in the SIG threads where anons are already getting their shit together or trying to. Finally, keep chugging along and talking Walks and, when you find local anons, discuss the project with them as well and maybe make your local efforts more effective.

Attached: Take a Walk General.png (850x550, 197.43K)

Blue jeans - (((Levi Strauss)))

Don't own a pair and never will

Hey there suggestions user. Yes, making images is definitely a good next step. I don't like how you keep pushing the black belt and blue jeans as part of the ensemble. Everybody owns a white shirt or jacket, and a baseball cap is not only common but it helps obscure your identity from traffic cams (see the layered thinking here?)

This is like the suggestion of brown shoes in the original planning thread all over again. On the walks I've been on, you'd be surprised how wearing a white top AND a baseball cap tends to be rather infrequent even in a crowd, and yet it's the most generic outfit possible.

My main criticism with all your suggestions (not with you of course) is you want to incorporate all these extra details like belts and scavenger hunts and rotating locations and such. But human logistics being what they are, every detail added to a plan increases the difficulty in implementing it threefold. Imagine it like a backpacking trip into the bush - every pound added to your pack will feel like 5 pounds after 2 kilometres. Or if you're more of an engineer, imagine that the engineered solution to a problem becomes more prone to error the more moving parts it has. The more fiddly bits it has, the more times it's going to break down in the hands to less experienced engineers when they try and deploy your solution abroad, and the more it will break down in the field and require the person implementing it to return for repairs. Except if it's being deployed far away from you, you're going to have to build an infrastructure for providing repairs or hope that the other people don't break your machine even further in trying to fix it, then blame you.

All these plans with belts and rotating locations and all the other things may work perfectly in your head and in your town, but you have to think in terms of scalability and that deploying this idea is like playing a game of Chinese Whispers - the simpler the phrase, the more likely it'll survive beyond the perfect conditions in your head.

However your suggestions on schedule change are something to consider. Originally the dubs day idea I came up with and put to the planning thread rested its strength on the fact that the 11th and 22nd would move around each month. Since whites today have to work all kinds of shit jobs with weird schedules, this would allow people (like the user I met who only gets a weekday off of work) to participate eventually. However this plan is making an assumption about the work schedules of most Anons. So I'd like to hear more input on this: how flexible is your work schedule? Do you consistently get weekends off, only half weekends off, or is your schedule random and determined by the whims of your shift supervisor?
Lol now I'm asking for work schedules, I can just imagine the hyper-paranoids heads exploding right now.

Well, it would certainly be a lot easier for me to maintain. Thoughts on this anybody?

Don't forget (((Jacob Davis))) was the tailor too.

I remember some faggots talking about spreading this to cuckchan a while back. I hope nobody's actually done that.

Nah cuckchan is a lost cause they're already here. An expansion to voat is being considered, although if you can think of better places to find /ourguys/ I'm all ears.

didnt see anyone else at portland. 2 maybes but one was non-white and the other was old and not paying attention

That's usually how it goes. Most of my dubs days were spent alone in the rain feeling like a dumbass. The first connection I finally made was worth it. Good job getting out there anyway user. If this thread expires then discussion will resume in the /meadhall/ thread.

I don't know how receptive they might be, considering how Kampfy and Kikevol2 have done their work trying to destroy our reputation, but maybe some of the smaller places like Meguca, Nano, or Mill might be worthwhile to talk to.

Am I going to find anyone in Sydney, Australia doing this?

Fuck off you jew cunt.

If your actual observations find that a 2-part combo of white shirt and hat (or whatever else) works to find anons, then that's perfect. It's simpler and easier to put together than a 3-part outfit. The only reason I was pushing the 3-parts was to ensure anons ability to spot someone, but if less works just as well then go for that. I'm not beholden to any particular outfit setup, just one that works.

I agree, though I don't think my rotating location idea is an over-complication for those participating. It front-loads the complication to the general thread announcing it for that time period and allows anons to feel an extra layer of security, which is the biggest hurdle to participating at all. I could argue that the current mega-list of US locations is both intimidating and disappointing: intimidating that is is a wall of text, and disappointing in all the many, many holes where there appears there is no meet-up in the areas anons might be in. Whereas having a Walk around your area's Town Hall psychologically gives the idea that anons are around you who might show up. The lurkers who never post are the main audience, and they won't say they are waiting in this state or that city to see an opportunity to do something. Hence your list will be slow-growing and miss a lot of potential anons.

Rotating locations is more scalable than the list idea because it doesn't require a list of some specific country.

Saturday's would be the most accessible times for most anons. Like you note, you're not going to get a bunch of anons to volunteer hints about where, when, and how they work. Just say it'll be Saturdays, see how it works, and adjust as needed. You don't need to poll every time you want to make a change. The feedback comes when you make the change and see what the honest anons say about it. Just do it.

That utterly defeats the purpose of the Walk for two reasons. First, it's online again, which is exactly what a Walk is designed to get anons out of. Second, /meadhall/ has a minuscule number of anons in it to the point that they'll hardly ever meet up. There are not enough anons looking at /meadhall/ to make it work. The original idea was always to bring a working version to halfchan simply because it has the volume of anons there, so doing just /meadhall/ won't work at all.

Good to know. Looked into it and learned at least denim cloth was an Italian invention, and originally called "Cloth from Genoa" and pronounce "Jeane" in English. Strauss and Davis just made the pattern style for blue jeans. The material is at least European in origin.

Audiences of redpilled e-celebs who will obviously go unnamed because it's their audiences we care about. Get into their comment sections or, better yet, promote the idea to the speakers themselves to promote to their audiences.

Attached: ns_farmer.jpg (420x600, 102.4K)

I showed up at one of the locations in the list, but at 3:33 since it was so confusing and I had no idea it was changed back to 4:44.

There was nobody around and it was a shitty rainy day LOL. But at least I tried and i will try again.

I did like the big list especially because my town was on there and a park was already filled in. It's a great hint that someone else will show up someday on dubs day. It's not hard filling it out but maybe a pastebin is the best way to curate the list.

Weekdays are great because all the wagies are at work and the parks are peaceful and quiet.

Attached: neet meme.png (1280x809, 209.95K)

what would be the fucking point of this? we can have threads about anything anytime.

WHY WALK?
OP should consider having a 5K Marathon to cure testicular cancer.
Only leftists struggle to walk because they're either retarded in a wheelchair or too fat to break out in a sprint.

If more people ran every day, there wouldn't be diabetes and there would have been more liberal survivors of Charlottesville to redpill.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2518x1024, 695.56K)

Would a simple neighborhood park even be worth trying for this? I will probably try going to a few of the ones around my house next time, but I feel I would get no where.

Say, there's an idea! The City/Town Hall! And they usually have pretty parks to loiter around! It serves the purpose of concentrating Anons to a public focal point, but it doesn't require an incomplete list since every town and city has a city hall! Of course there's the problem of filthy urban sprawls with multiple City Halls like Vancouver, but that can be worked around (i.e. Choose the town hall in the city sector whose name comes first alphabetically).
I think you've hit on something brilliant here!

Hmm, that's one thing to consider for the list. I'm in favour of dropping the list (less to maintain) but the big hurdle to these Walks is giving Anons a boost of courage to actually get out there through plausible deniability and instruction on how to "maintain cover." If the list is doing this, it's an integral part of the model.
Conversely, one could make the point that if your town/city isn't on the list, it would serve to demoralize Anons. Thoughts?

Based and runpilled. I laugh whenever people recoil in horror when I mention running because "oh noes your fragile jelly knees will give out instantly upon exerting any effort whatsoever!" When you talk to those same people about camping and bushcraft the faggy commercialized version of Woodcraft tbh they also give you lines about bears and talk about them in terrified whispers as if they're omnipotent nightmare creatures. Normalfags will find any excuse to stay home and watch Oprah.

Attached: virgin_chad_friendship.jpg (1024x618, 125.81K)

Well Anons are supposed to fill in their own city/state/province, but we could just scope out their state and choose a good meeting place for them like I did with Colorado in the last thread (pic, Washington Park, Denver, Near Boat House)

Attached: comfy walk.jpg (855x750, 199.13K)

Well I did make that point. The lurkers won't post anything, especially if it is about their location. This also means you won't hear from them because they are lurkers. The only way to know if there is a difference is to actually change the model. You don't have to throw out your mega-list to do a test of, say, outside the City Hall thing (when the weather is nicer), but you do that and then see if there are any changes.

Benefit there is you get a full list. The problem is that honeypot criticism becomes even more of a problem ("You're telling us to go to X? Fuck off, FBI.") and as a non-local you don't necessarily know if this or that place is a good place to meet. Also it would be a ton of work, and I don't think it would be worthwhile expenditure of energy if all it will just get shit on for being honeypots.

It's a numbers game, frankly. The more times you go out, the more opportunities you will have to bump into an user. Think of it as an opportunity to get a little exercise and get outdoors with the added potential of maybe meeting an user. Then it won't be a waste of time.

Attached: 1930s-vintage-german-propaganda-poster-the-workers-have-woken-up-and-E246BM.jpg (940x1390, 199.24K)