Andrew Yang will make UBI affordable

Fear The Machine

Crunching The Numbers

Automation Marches On

futurism.com/how-universal-basic-affordable

Yang is going to be the most influential and eminent president of all time and that's exactly why Jews are scared of him. He represents an unstoppable force that will initiate the next step in the meta-Marxist world plan.

YANGGANG!

Attached: yang2-768x500.jpg (768x500, 65.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuRuFj5c0bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yang gang big dicks swinging

Attached: 3476c4acff3172634da530a2c9f388bab8c0affc89c066cc6556812783bb6c11.png (749x751, 365.14K)

the jew strikes again!

Attached: yang ubi btfo.png (1304x2172, 765.56K)

*blocks your path*
Wat do?

Attached: yang_pittsburgh.jpg (1400x1400, 236.89K)

this yabg shit reeks of nazbol faggotry

half the memes are shit nazbol repurposed memes like yours and many with hallmarks to boot it's forced as fuck you're a faggot kill yourself

Straight bait&switch to get a VAT.

YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG
YANG CAN HANG

And this right here is hilarious bullshit. Nearly all taxes a business pays are passed on to the end consumer.

No I'm sure businesses will buy at a loss in the name of absorbing the tax hit

leftists literally believe that

sage goes in all fields

Attached: gook.png (471x482, 106.32K)

Clearly we need to browbeat companies into not offloading costs to the consumer then. :^)

Attached: cock.webm (640x360, 3.7M)

MIGAtards get the rope first

Attached: comfyneetbux.jpg (1125x750, 319.59K)

Todd is my guy.Fuck this stingy chink.

Attached: fd0cf7eb3182d4d.jpg (700x576, 102.71K)

What is Andrew Yangs relationship to the sex trafficker Li Yang?

Why did Yang boom in popularity right after the Massage parlor was raided and Trump was pictured with the lady who owned it?

Attached: cindy-yang-donald-trump-03082019.jpg (428x275 29.63 KB, 38.54K)

Attached: 1552273663077.jpg (972x1176, 144.05K)

"UBI will cost trillions, but we'll save billions in welfare. BILLIONS!"

Attached: 5e36c7ae0517eb2cc4dfe8f0cbf7558c42aaab4ed158ea13ac20094ebf1cc967.png (700x950, 180.31K)

automation is not the least bit a concern of mine, but I support Yang.

On the whole, Yang's ideas are good. If he wants to combat automation, go for it, it won't make a difference to me.

Anything to get that disgraceful drumpf out of the white house

It will still always be better to have a dem in the white house vs a repub

Both parties are sellouts, dems are nowhere near as bad. Anything left is always preferable

So we're all about this guy. Why? How do I promote him? With my honest twatter account?

for the lulz

What's with this 'gang' appellation? Is it because you support a bankster?

BOOMER LEAVE

Attached: 04ba45a1d416190f6f478da8cb331433b12bcfca3aca724fd685593189f54680.jpg (970x545, 91.64K)

Don't be fooled by jewish propaganda and shilling.

Attached: 13826fb4e6100deabef55d239896abd606a49d0ec43e5012dbc757ab6148be23.jpg (1280x720, 167.19K)

ubi is bullshit but it is not suprise me that leftist do not se it
they always loved to be slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=nuRuFj5c0bE

have you people learned nothing? it doesnt matter who you vote in there, the jewish system will corrupt him one way or the other. You think Trump didnt want to build a wall and deport them all? they sat him down and showed him if we dont have constant immigration, our economy will collapse and multiple market bubbles will pop at once and if he trys to do anything, he'll be JFKed. what makes you think this wont happen again? the entire system is here, it doesnt matter if you literally got Hitler to be president, he would still be powerless. Stop voting. we have to make the system collapse faster. I voted for Trump, but now I really am a "dont vote, goy" shill because I see how it doesnt matter who the president is.

I thought chinks were good at math and engineering. I guess the ones that aren't go into politics?

Here cuck.

This is how you pay for it. I make a 6 figure income and I support a ubi of 1k per month? Why? Because I remember what it is like, also I don't take enjoyment in the suffering of others because I'm not a sick sack of shit. I'd rather not live in a society where most likely the majority of people are depressed/suicidal.

Anyway, back to my point. You reallocate the money such as not spending so much on the military and "American empire"z.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1200x805, 171.56K)

It's funny how you leftists always bitch about to having enough money to pay for the wall, but there's always some magical rainy day fund when some dem has a fucking retarded idea to hand out free cash to get into the white house.

You know full well that no POTUS will ever step back from the Israel First policy. UBI is Yangs Wall, nothing else.

Attached: seriously_nigger.gif (500x281, 996.4K)

The reason the wall is not needed is almost all the drugs are smuggled through legal ports of entry, a wall would do nothing to stop that.

In addition, illegal immigration to the US has been steadily declining for years and I believe is at an all time low. We don't need a wall at all. That money can go to healthcare

time to eat my dogs shit.
and cut off my girlfriends head.
and set my house on fire
and rape Angela Merkel

In typical fashion a politician raises a point but comes up with a retarded solution that wouldn't work.

Cute chart, but mine are better.

Doesn't matter if illegal immigration is at an "all time low" currently (which I doubt) it's needs to cease entirely especially if you somehow make a working UBI (you won't), since the illegals will go "free money" and come flooding in.

Attached: nato_spending_chart.jpg (1003x915 43.51 KB, 146.39K)

How will you spend your Yangbucks?

Attached: 5f2.jpg (736x882, 93.76K)

Sorry, but this shit had already been tried twice and shows work morale plummets. Unlike what most people like to believe, the majority of people don't like their job and if given the chance would live in NEETdom to pursue their hobbies. Fuck mm with, i make a hefty salary in a job I love and that even sounds appealing to me. Fortunately, I have a semblance of Reasonable thought, and know the system would collapse due to the taxpayer burdens and subsequent loss of government income.
This guy is selling you sweet lies, and you shits gobble it up

cool!

I once told an HR cunt "I don't have to enjoy my job" and oh boy she didn't like that!

Maybe if everyone weren't been exploited to the brink of poverty then things wouldn't be so broken that giving people options wouldn't destabilise the fucking virtual slave economy.
I'm not sure how to come back from the way things are now, but going forward seems like a bad fucking plan also.

And if we're headed for a collapse of some sort anyway then maybe shaking the system up and letting the shitty parts of it die is the better course of action.
The system is already built on lies, and the numbers are basically made up anyway. There's nothing organic or natural about it, and it mostly exists in our imaginations anyway, but it's the product of generations of vampires finding–or inventing–new margins to exploit. It's unsustainable. In just a couple decades we've gone from people being forced to work one shitty job that they hate to like two or three shitty jobs that they hate. No amount of boomer rhetoric about work ethic can push people past the physical limits that we're rubbing up against, and the next generation isn't going to hear that boomer rhetoric and won't fucking stand for it anyway.

I'd like to see a functional equivalent of UBI but I'll take the anarchistic firestorm version too if that's really the dilemma. Who cares. You can doom and gloom it but what part of our increasingly shitty way of life is worth preserving anyway?

Yang doesn't have a fucking hope in hell though. He doesn't sound genuine enough to be a convincing politician and he isn't radical enough to be interesting. The UBI he's selling sounds really half-assed from either perspecive.

OP is another D&C kike trying to split the ticket so that the dems will take 2020