Professor suspended for telling student to “learn English”

A University of Kansas professor says he was suspended from teaching a course after he told a student to “learn English,” the Lawrence Journal-World reported. Gary Minden, a professor of electrical engineering and computer science, said he made the comment because a student was using a translator on a cell phone. He said other students – not the student he addressed – took offense, and it led to an “hourlong discussion.”
“A number of students have raised concerns about events that occurred in their engineering class,” a university spokeswoman said. “In response to these concerns, the university has assigned a different instructor to teach the course while the matter is reviewed.”

insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2019/03/11/professor-tells-student-learn-english

Attached: DE50DDD1-C773-4E34-AF6B-EE82B7710790.jpeg (1024x944, 149.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/AskVoat/3026350/16680004/
archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

england is fucking pozzed and the real tragedy would be if none of the students stood up and defended the teacher

Chem major here, desperately trying to start my own business. Unless you own it, expect it to be 100% pozzed.

Assuming it's not a psyop we should make the prof a hero.

Bot or nigger?

Who cares, subhumans people can't and don't innovate anything becasue they are animals. These people are irrelevant in the larger scheme of things…the same with anyone stupid enough to put their dick into a nigger and destroy their souls future. Why do you fucks think that the Jews/Chinese/Russians have to steal everything from us? Because they are basically incompetent without our innovation. Simply start your own thing and DO NOT HIRE SUBHUMANS (that way no one will steal from you) and you are golden.

Only hire white people so you can claim you only hire minorities. White is a global minority. Fuck them in their throat with their own racist hiring policies.

Niggers digging up bauxite with their bare hands aint enough?

This.
I love being a minority and a person of color and light.

also op explain your image please

It's not pozzed at all, hence why the the professor told the student to learn English. The issue lies within the dumb white students that defend the non-whites.

That's not how a judge would rule, user. Zig Forums must begin with the judges.

Consider they send similar shit a couple times a week, I suppose not. Aerospace is the big gay.

I doubt if they were all white, and I'm certain there were many females making noise.

He clearly doesn't have tenure yet.

International students exist retards.

Attached: u wot.jpg (600x599, 122.65K)

Well, yes, the engineer guy is just some autist who saw a problem and proposed a solution but he'll get shit from his higher ups no doubt.

No shit I'm not. But you're deluded if you think the average judge is going to accept whites as global minority as a valid argument. They'll just throw it out saying that whites are not a minority in the USA (or other Anglophobic country you're situated in). Even if whites became a minority in their own country, judges will still find a way to rule against whites with some bullshit like disparate impact. Ever notice how disparate impact never gets applied to cases involving nonwhites?

If Zig Forums is to succeed in its goals, the judges must answer to Zig Forums.

They should be attending their own schools or get with the culture of the host. If it was a white student they would understand this.

Can you imagine if a bunch of white men and women went to chinkland and started demanding to be taught everything in their native tongue etc.? kek

Would breed with those thighs.

I'm having a hard time picturing what's being described in the article. If the professor got mad because one of his students had a phone to his ear but was otherwise not distracting anyone, then yeah that is kind of autistic. I do hate it when colleges saturate their campuses with students to make more money though.

A student eho doesn’t English has a learning disability and it’s the school’s responsibility to provide a translator. But I don’t know if I’d go to a liberal engineering school like Kansas, consider the inexplicable cost.

My money is on chink student who got in because of diversity.
This happens all the time at universities, tons of chinks flood in without knowing the basics of the language and then get by because nobody wants to deal with their retardation so they all barely pass.

I'm in the major and it has a white majority demographic, the issue is with race traitors.

My electrical engineer professor browses Zig Forums here, they are woke on the demographic here because they view reality objectively.

There shouldn't be non-fluent illiterate international students to begin with. The purpose of them coming here is that they should INTEGRATE with the culture before they enter here. Are you seriously defending this shit?

Here's the thing, all international students are required to be fluent in English beforehand. You have to pass the TOEFL exam. University of Kansas' minimum score is 23. The sheer fact that he's using a translator shows that he cheated his way in.

This is why Zig Forums should be attending be uni. There's morons and illiterates who get degrees all the time, why can't you guys get one?

Because it costs $$$ to do so unless you're brown.

I don't know much aboot how it works in the USA. The international students I know speak English/French, but I've heard that it's possible to take a degree in French but do your exams in English, maybe this is one of those situations. I don't see a point in fully assimilating if you plan on going back to your country after you're done anyway. I don't control the decisions at my post-secondary institution unfortunately, so I can't do anything about it either way.

We don't have shitskin privilege.

I'll let you in on a secret. A lot of the non-whites and women in fraternities and sororities cheat their way through university, they copy answers from each other and they use old/new tests that were stolen from professors as they volunteer as TAs. That's why the majority of them are dumb leftists who claim that meritocracy doesn't exist.

Well they left their home country for a reason. Learn it in the native for the skills bro.

No time to pull tail while studying, bro.

Just take every measure you can to succeed like they do, there's plenty leftist idiots who are not qualified.

Irrelevant you stupid nigger. It's not a legal requirement, atleast in America, to diversity hire. Only public corporations and government must not discriminate.

Whites are a minority so it'd be easy to defend in a court case were there one.

Leftists make rules to exclusively benefit their own agenda. If it inevitably reaches to a point where opponents benefit from it as well, then they'll try to amend those rules as well.

We're not talking about freebies, we're talking about choice by private companies to only hire whites. I support that, it's legal, implied otherwise, falsely.

ain't that how it works? I'm pretty sure if you sign up as an American for any "education program" in China they will assume you don't know much if any Chinese (at least at first).

Any Western engineer going to China expects the Chinese to provide an English interface.

Needum woman with big thighs, for many children.

Attached: Ashkhan Kaushad.jpg (900x900, 130.85K)

This is an issue which greedy, subversive universities and colleges across the first world have had since they prioritized letting the third world dross dictate priorities. It's an open secret among students that plagiarism, propositioning local students to write papers and fudging basic English are common among the street shitting, bugkin and study mode rapists. Friends who are lecturers and tutors have often told me of their constant battle to deal with perpetually incompetent students, while getting no support from their department due to the overwhelmingly politically correct administration. There was even a staff member, a supposed professor, who advocated that we should change our shitting habits to accommodate the third worlders, as they were having difficulty using 'Western' toilet facilities.

Find the "student" and kill it.

Non-white International students excluding Japan and Taiwan are all fucking worthless and need to go back home to work in call centers or factories. We get so many of them in Canada. Half of them can't even speak English at a 5th grade level. It's fucking unbelievable that they are allowed admission into the university, but I guess refusing them because they can't speak English or French would be racist so lol lets just destroy our academic institutions for the sake of inclusiveness.

You have to pass the TOEFL before they let you in any American Univeristy

Cheats, obviously.

ya thought the same thing

Cheats or not you acknowledging the university that you fluently understand English so by default you give up the right to complain that you don't understand English.

Correct, need to do it for everything. voat.co/v/AskVoat/3026350/16680004/

I know people do it all the time,

But is it actually possible to be offended for someone else?
Is the world offence appropriate for what they are feeling, or is it some other word?

Attached: 00ac7780e824ab62e8e26bf647d0cd34905396520f6f315c9afd45fd743cc70d.jpg (768x1024, 103.33K)

I seem to remember for non White hiring only applies to companies with more than five employees. You can do like amazon and make them all contractors or your company consists of a collection of five employee "companies," wala, no non Whites following the letter of the law.

Its what cartilaginous fishes do this when there's blood in the water.

What a great shit country we live in

"Taking offense" is a vague term, you shouldn't fall into semantic mental masturbation. There was no mention of "offense for someone else", only "took offense" and that the originally intended recipient made no comments on the statement.

Attached: James Watson.webm (710x400, 3.35M)

See

Those are some sexy baby making thighs.

They claim that they're being empathetic, when they're actually power hungry narcissists who want to feel weaker. Whenever they label themselves as "LGBT", "PoC", and "immigrants", it's because they want to lie that they're weak, inferior, and oppressed. Them being "oppressed" is an excuse for them to lash out at others. The reason why they find "white" to be a threatening label is because they're mentally ill people resent strength and superiority.

Ted Kaczynski, author of Industrial Society and it's future, outlined leftist psychology decades ago in his paper. See this segment in embed.
archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

My bad, here's the audiobook to the actual paper.

Why do I keep seeing people type of that word as “wala”? Like, really, you’ve never seen it written accurately before, and have only heard it and then spelled it incorrectly due to hearing and spelling it phonetically? It really makes you look bad to spell it so incorrectly, so I will give you the correct spelling and meaning - not even trying to be an asshole, just don’t want anons to look unnecessarily retarded.

Originally, the word is French, and is spelled “Voilà”, though it has been borrowed into English and spelled without the accent as “Voila”. Its meaning is any of the following: Lo, there it is; see here; ta-da; presto; behold!

Wala is actually Filipino, and simply means “nothing”… Surely not what you meant, I assume.

Your confusion arises because the French language does not pronounce the ‘v’ in ‘voila’ nearly as strongly or clearly as in English, and then you must be spelling it phonetically while not being aware of the word’s origin or true spelling. Hopefully you will appear less linguistically clueless in the future by spelling it correctly, user. Too many anons have been fucking the spelling of this word up lately, and it is jarring to those of us aware of the true spelling…

Heil
Biology major here and can confirm. I’m working on telomere length and replication. I’ll own my own bio Pharma company and extend life for nice families ,no jews allowed

Voila
Also I learned from here that dick too hard syndrome is called priapism not priotism. Dummy me with my injured hearing from heavy industry
SIEG FUCKING HEIL

Are you actually insane or just a straight liar?

possibly the worst quest , I hortator part of the main quest

Yeah…okay….i'll just assume you don't live here. Now imagine opening a quick-e-mart, and la-faunda beatrix comes in and you deny her based on race. Instant nigger lawsuit that you will lose.

Good luck getting the (((funding))) and (((lawsuits))).

(((Capitalism)))

I never said anything about a chem lab. I'm actually thinking about marketing, to be honest – but at this point even gardening would be pretty rad. As long as I can stay away from normalniggers and especially females, I'm happy. All I want in life at this point is to completely remove myself from society.

english is the official language of the state of Kansas. he should sue the fuck out of these anti-White scum

Attached: kansas english.png (1688x986, 446.25K)

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

STEM is pozzed but not nearly to the same degree as arts.