Fbi releases pedo michael jackson files

Start digging guys. We can find something interesting in there.

vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson

Attached: 1552316709806.jpg (741x474, 54.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XYd6c
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-b-b-b-b-but user, Michael wasn't a pedo…

Niggers in the news for fucking up, some in prison, some going to prison…just another way the jews are baiting us, dividing us. It's all so… tiresome.

who fucking cares about michael jackson, it's common knowledge that to get on the top of the heap in hollywood you have to fuck kids and maybe even kill them

Wow, they really need a distraction today. What are they trying to slip by?

The fact that jews have made earth a living hell. Everyday.

Jackson wasn't a pedo, he outed the kikes for being pedos and got taken out.

This is kind of interesting.

Attached: MJ Reagan.jpg (914x706 168.82 KB, 204.68K)

Frame job or not there's an ulterior motive for the dump. This is meant to distract. Jackson is dead and gone. Focus on the now and the future.

If you are tired of jews, kill them. Complaining won't solve anything.

hmm

Attached: 1342484533024.gif (250x250, 13.34K)

If you had checked the files you would have known that they never found any compelling evidence to classify him as a pedophile

Exactly this. The whole michael Jackson thing is inorganic. Its contrived. It's either because
They erased history, words, and speech. They are trying larger projects.

The problem is that they are not 'tired of jews' or jews would be dead. Anymore than they are tired of any of the subhumans…Zig Forums has 'love' for being massacred, genocided and watching their people raped and killed.

Oh he raped mexicans, better let them all in then.

Attached: eyeroll.gif (375x300, 6.5M)

This. You're all complete nigger faggots if you don't understand this by now.

thanks for the advice jew boy but I'd rather not support a dead pedo

This is inorganic as all get out. I watched this happen, MJ from nobody talking about him at all, to a couple women in my kitchen talking about his childhood, to others saying he was a patsy for pedos higher up, then the chatter here. Fuck me, this was sudden. All whites talking about him too, not that I know any but one black.

Attached: 3 vegas.jpg (700x769, 34.29K)

Lol…the day he died I was like GOOD GLAD THAT PEDO IS DEAD…I was celebrating while people were holding memorials. I can't even listen to his music…it comes on, I change the channel. I am FUCKING SICK of the NPC getting all moppy and 'religious' about a fucking pedo child molester.

Jackson named the jew, therefore he dindu nuffin. He just had a habit of throwing slumber parties with White little boys.

(((Someone))) is certainly invested in this narrative.

What would I care what niggers do, user. Guess I am just not 'globalist' kike enough for you, am I? They are fucking chimpanzees user. Who gives a shit what they do or what happens to them.

You're spending a lot of time in this thread for not caring.

WOW OMG MICHEAL JACKSON A PEDO? OMG THANKS OP!

Alright dickweed…look I am doing homework and I have been to lazy/busy studying neutron physics to hit the 'catalog' button and go somewhere else. I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PET MONKEY NIGGER. Here I will click on the catalog and fuck off to somewhere else because I DON'T GIVE ONE MORE FUCK ABOUT THIS PEDO NIGGER THAN I DID ABOUT THE MUSLIM NIGGER CUNT YOU FUCKING KIKES TRIED TO FORCE DOWN OUR THROATS OVER THIS LAST WEEK.

HAPPY?

KICK ME KIKE ME
REMEMBER Zig Forums THE MEDIA NEVER LIES

Dial is back a little.

michael jackson was chemically castrated. hes basically a eunich. the only evidence of him being a pedophile that book he owned that was actually a new york times best seller at the time and sold hundreds of millions of copies.

the accusations began when he started naming the jew.

>I instantly believe lazy smear campaign because I'm too much of a faggot to connect dots from MJ to (((Sony)))
Oven yourself, Rosenberg.

No shit. Soon to be dead yids got here quick on this one.

I could believe that vitiligo nigger learned to hate Kikes by have to work around them all the time, but like almost all freaks that like to spend alone time kids who aren't their own he was probably molested as a kid.

But why drag a dead nig through the dirt some more? what is (((their))) angle here?

Assange is Dead (DAK). Ergo Wikileaks is a comped organization. Every they share, is to serve the Jew.
The FBI is a comped organization, who shelters Pedophile networks. Interpol is in on this too.

Only information you need to read.

Distraction & to paint Michael Jackson in a bad light because he outed the Jews for what they were.

You fool no one. Pathetic.

King nigger was actually Hitler reincarnated user. We all know this to be true.

Switch IP's, cuz you are losing this .. hard

Nice way of proving me right. Now off yourself you complete waste of air

Faggot…I didn't switch IP's…

(((84 IQ)))

More pissrsel more bean immigration
Muzz filth juden filth bug and poojeet filth
Fuck this gay earth

So this… is the power… of jidf. Very impressive

Nu/pol/ will pretend 'based nigger' MJ should be ignored because of this part.

Nice to have proof that this is how these things work.

Attached: 8946581373.jpg (600x339, 112.9K)

Can anyone share the full demo of Hollywood Tonight in good quality which isn't castrated and has fifteen part in it? The links are dead.

It's an advice, moron. Don't they teach you English anymore? Though what am I talking about, you was retarded enough to make 8 posts about how much you don't give a fuck. The kikes in another Jackson thread had more energy.

NIGGER/POL/

It's obvious to anyone who isn't new to this board. Previous threads were free from "MJ is dirty pedo" hysteria with a small portion of shills or legit Zig Forumsacks who sincerely didn't like him.

How old are you? Are they hiring literal children now? How pathetic, first they want to sell America to chinks, now this. What's going to be next?

How many threads about niggers does Zig Forums have on it right now? 8 or 9? Why would we give a fuck about your nigger pets? This is the new WhiteNIGGER Nationalism that includes kikes, muslim whores, Occasional Cortex and Bug people…

THERE ARE MORE THREADS ABOUT NIGGERS AND SUBHUMANS ON Zig Forums THAN THERE ARE ABOUT EUROPEANS OR WHITES

Well…. Fancy that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1156x1194 56 KB, 769.3K)

Why censored version? The attempt is the most worthless I ever seen in my life I think. Here is the right one.

attempt at censorship*

You might find this interesting then.

Which one looks whiter? And fits in better with The NEW WHITE NATIONALISM ON NIGGER/POL/? The bleach one of course.

Oh, so you're the one doing the niggerpul shit huh? Why am I not surprised.

How about that

Attached: pledge-of-allegiance-comic.png (625x605, 51.56K)

You are not surprised because you lack the imagination that would be required to imagine something different…like a Zig Forums free of nigger threads that only kikes are interested in…

I'd appreciate if someone shared Hollywood Tonight full version in good quality though, hopefully at least some Zig Forumsack has it. Not even filesharing programs have the full version for some reason. I'm surprised how those kikes released original version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are officially and yet not this one.

Lipstick in hand
Tahitian tanned
In her painted on jeans

She dreams of fame
She changed her name
To one that fits the movie screen
She's headed for the big time, that means

She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood tonight
She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood
It's true, that you, may never ever have that chance again

West bound Greyhound
to tinsel town
Just to pursue her movie star dreams
She's giving hot tricks to men
Just to get in
When she was taught that that's not clean
Because she's only fifteen

She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood
(that chance again)

Lipstick in hand
Tahitian Tanned
In her painted on jeans

She dreams of fame
She changed her name
To one that fits the movie screen
She's headed for the big time, that means

She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood
She's going Hollywood
(that chance again)

I'm not surprised because you're a huge faggot my man.

Yeah. How 'bout that.

Look at leftypol meme…

You're a faggot Mary.

MLK was killed by the jews too.

No, that doesn't mean you have to like him.

Attached: Michael Collins Piper - The Mossad Link to the Martin Luther King Assassination.mp4 (494x839 6.72 MB, 136.67K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (504x380 93.55 KB, 87.41K)

James Earl Ray himself implicated the ADL, a "Mideast organization" that was distressed because of King's forthcoming "public support of the Palestinian Arab cause".

Jacob Rubenstein, who said he killed Oswald so the jews wouldn't be blamed for the Kennedy assassination, was also tied to Ray's handler "Raul".

He locked arms with kikes as long as they gave him sweet ass.

Michael Jackson did nothing wrong.

Maybe MJ was protecting the kids from jews, so jews couldn’t rape the kids?

Maybe MJ was the product of the sick jewish media procedure and was a pedo. That's a possibility.

Point is, Michael Jackson as he became would not have existed without the jewish music industry allowing his father to use his children as pawns to make money (and, for the jews, to push niggers into the white society public consciousness). Seems likely Michael - and his sister if not him - was molested.

Yes. Exactly.

Another kike-led MJ Smear/slide thread had an interesting story from, I believe, one of MJ's maid staff. Something about how he caught an interview on the television with some yid Sony exec and before long, fell into some kind of catatonic child-like state until he uttered something like "you are a bad, bad man."

I can't remember the exact source but knowing what we know about entertainment jewry, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I'm sure IP hopping gaynigger from outer space OP will have something to say about it.

Every. Single. Time.

Just like when Alex Jones goes on Joe Rogan after accusing him of all kinds of shadow stuff. Everything is smoke and mirrors right now, but mainly to mask any type of progress towards peace and harmony. Leftist media has a lot of dance partners in the alternative media— usually to point at them to discredit their way out there theories being lobbied against themselves.

It was Spielberg.

>“Any of the children he played with who hit the bull’s-eye would get extra ice cream or anything else they wanted,” said Maid No. 3, who worked from 1996 to 1999. “He hated those guys with a passion. He was surprisingly very anti-Semitic. He’d lead some of the kids in chants: ‘Kill the bastards,’ and ‘Kill the bloodsuckers.’ ”

>Instead of banishing his foe to a cornfield, as Anthony did, Jacko would wish Spielberg into “Jew hell,” the maid said.
archive.is/XYd6c

Attached: Spielberg.jpg (520x750, 191.12K)

nice try JIDF

Spielberg is a disgusting kike of the highest order and deserves worse than hell tbh.

It turns out that they had to cut out a lot of the original Leaving Neverland documentary, as people started to point out inconsistencies and proven lies.

The 'victims' who accused Michael Jackson changed their stories a number of times.

Everything?

the guys already fucking dead, any justice you're going to get out of this has already been done by god so it's a waste of time

Reminder that the whole MJ Documentary and everything in its wake is just a DISTRACTION to divert your attention from the documentary Untouchable, which was made in response to the kike Harvey Weinstein's sexual molestation of gentile women

Meanwhile, before the Drejka trial, the jews are doing a tv series about the “pursuit of justice” in the case.

you are paid too much.
MJ named the Jew.
The Jew is trying to demonise him after he's dead. Seen this a few times now…

beat me, hate me… Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me…. 66 seconds in for other anons who can't be bothered listening to it all

Michael Jackson raped kids and you kikes are getting lazy. Funny enough none of you want to talk about David Geffen raping kids, since he's alive and still doing it.

Assange isn't dead you niggerfaggot.

He didn't rape kids, Scholomo. That's you.

Not an argument.
Jackson knew first-hand the vindictiveness of kikes. Now they're busy destroying his daughter.

how's it going rabbi

Go create your own thread, Untermensch.

Thank you for that, user. The post I remember had barely any of that information.

This. I hate that fruity LARPing nigger and his Giga-Ultra-Mega-NPC brainkill shitbox pop music and even I know that they ganked him for being wise to the JQ. The only thing that would even remotely interest me in this file, which these guys have already mentioned is a massive distraction, would be whether or not my theory about Joe Jackson castrated him while he was a kid to keep that soprano voice forever.

Attached: 1463607994706.jpg (664x960, 227.74K)

This is a bit of a stretch, but.. Looking for a youtube video I saw some time ago where a guy with sunglasses and an angry demeanour gives some compelling arguments as to why sony would want Michael Jackson dead, and his legacy stained. I first saw it posted here in pedowood threads. I've been searching for it like mad since I heard of the new documentary.

Wouldn't want the President to have egg on his face.

Why do you all pretend that Jackson is redpilled when he worshipped a kike like FDR?

I'm sure Reagan had a lot more than egg on his face, and by that I mean the semen of children.

Attached: Sex Ring.gif (725x435, 94.14K)

This is simply being put out by the pedokikes connected to Oprah and the Hollywood network. Chaff to distract the heat-seeking public attention. Note that the ghost of Michael gets trotted out when current-famous/alive celebrities are in hot water for the same crimes. Deflect & Project. Also, Jackson was the puppet of "America's Rabbi", the Golem of the Chabad set. He was cut off, used, destroyed. The best kind of American. RIP.

nvm found it

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Nice touch with the "hook hand." Reminds me of the sickle from communist imagery.

What story are the FBIniggers trying to slide?

they care, he told them off a few times and he's dead so it looks like they're doing something when they aren't and don't have to do anything