The REAL decentralized/distributed Internet... again

Hey,

We already had multiple threads about this topic, but never got to a real conclusion. I already know about Zeronet, IPFS and Dat, but these are only protocols (except Zeronet), but is there a real usable implementation of these protocols to really establish some kinda of decentralized/distributed Network, if the (((nice guys))) take over? I know about Breaker Browser, but is there a real user base? I didn't find any site/web app, which is not a PoC. Sooo what do u think Zig Forums?

Attached: 1_nnpzTe1hx74WKICL3Gj34A.jpeg (600x380, 52.1K)

There's an apocryphal story from Zig Forums about a few anons who set up a P2P network that connected to the larger net from a supermarket rooftop and it was swamped by pedos trying to exploit it within a few weeks. I think that even though that story has some shaky details keeping (((pedos))) from subverting the purpose of a distributed network, which is greater freedom online, is important in the early stages of any endeavor.

urbit (made by an /ourguy/ jew from the old days)

Yeah, but urbit isn't really usable, right? I mean i took a look at it i think two months ago and it look like it's a nice start, but there are no programs for it at the moment, right? And without buying a orbit for like 100€, u cannot properly use it, right?

It will be quite hard to keep pedos away, because it's one of the basic things of decentralized/distributed network,to be "uncensorable"

So far no, but it gives me a bit of hope for the future.

Physically censoring them isn't the answer, winning the minds of users interested in freedom instead of "fetishes" is. Remember that most of these pedos are NSA agents anyways.

The real Internet is something like multiple centralized hubs that lead to hubs of B and C type.

Decentralized (B) is a good representation of the current internet. Have fun with the agony of setting up a mesh topology if you want to go with the meme of pure decentralization.

The ones jumping at the opportunity of a new playground are certainly glowing, but the thing about the pedo community that few outsiders know about is that they are borderline autistic about their precious child abuse material. This is because the jewish pedo purge that cut out all the producers, left the underground pedos with 20 years of fantasizing about the same material. They created online "shrines" for specific kids, they made collages, best off clips and fakes to stretch their drug, they know all the studios and models by name, they even went so far as to securing their members only sites with a quiz about pedo knowledge. There is dedication and there is pedophilia…the jews created a slumbering monster with their delusions of grandeur crimes.

In order to succeed, an independent internet must be cheap and easy to use

Attached: world-submarine-cable-map.png (2196x1029, 782.85K)

user a invites users b, c
you accept user a, by extension you see user b, c's posts
when a user posts shillshit, you trace who invited them to the network. a user who invites lots of shills you can blacklist
each user has their own filter bubble that organically develops

None of this retarded shit will ever be used because it doesn't work.

not good enough, really, even for you.

Freenet

what is needed is a mobile app that tries all the current implementations just trying to get online by hook or by crook, and once that fails trying to create a mesh network, this would be invaluable in the event of a natural disaster.

urbit is just a pet project peter thiel dumps money into to keep entertaining his political fantasies without having to really do anything until proven otherwise.

Decentralized will only be an option once it's easy enough for retards (read normalfags) to use it. After all, even in the far right diagram, we see that one's "enemy" would only have to take over n nodes to isolate you and determine what information has its origin in your node. This is somewhat resolved with normalfags since n would get reasonably large and with a good periodicity for resetting these connections with new ones, it's highly likely all n of your connecting nodes are compromised.

I mean highly unlikely that all n nodes would be compromised at the same time.

KYS

Nobody will ever use this shit. Same with all the BASED free oben sores Twitter alternative software out there, because it's shit and hardly functions. It's made by penniless nigtards that have no motivation to make a good product because they do it for free.