Jews created christianity

Jews got rid of paganism and replaced it with christianity:
archive.fo/Pnf76#selection-2007.0-2007.238

Basically, he says that as they tried to rid Paganism (a polytheistic religion) with christianity, they weren't able to fully controll them.

They forced their desert dogma down our throats, but still that didn't work.
PAGANISM is the reason why ANTI-SEMETISM exists. Kikes want us to be more Jewed, so "christianized".

Attached: 438e4d877c3316c5d12f914d6f8f80e91ce03540.jpg (898x628, 88.06K)

Paganism and Christianity are all the same thing. Reject all religion. Religion is division. You are not supposed to worship ANYTHING on this earth. Nothing.

The only thing you are supposed to worship are your ancestors, your culture, and your heritage. Religion is a fucking scam.

Pretty ironic. Watch some videos about paganism and I'm sure you'll like it. The gods aren't actual beings, they are abstract, philosophical concepts representing real forces in this world, such as nature, for eg.

I pray to the four winds.

Attached: @.jpg (553x240, 1.34M)

That dude isnt even credible in his own field.

Sounds iffy. Why not replace paganism with judaism, if the plan was to control them with a religion?
Maybe it wasn't the jews?

Yes, rabbis pissed Jesus off so much he created a new religion.

One needs only read the Talmud to see what (((they))) think of non-kikes and why they would never share their cult with us.

Christianity has the same god. Considering the Jew's ideology about race, "gentiles" can never be real Jews, as jews aren't only jews by religion but by blood as well. Thus christianity exists, to controll the masses without mistaking themselves as god's chosen people.
In simple terms, Christianity was meant to compliment Judaism, and the "gentiles" were to act according to jewish dogma.

They use an off-branch of their cult to control and opress. They want christians to worship their god because they want their god to be worshipped.

blah blah blah. Freud also said that men want to boink their own mothers.

Anti-semitism is the result of jewish hostility towards the host population. We know this and you know this. Even if the Freud Jew is being earnest with his theory about antisemitism (maybe he is, he said a couple things that were right), he's totally wrong.

Why is Christmas on the 24th? Because its a fucking pagan holiday. Sun worship = Apollo = Ra, its all the same fucking thing. Paganism is the original Christianity.

You know what the big secret is? Since you havent fucking figured it out yet?

Ok Zig Forums here we go. Since you havent figured it out yet, I'm going to be the one that drops the truth bombs on your sorry asses. This is the most important post you'll ever read on Zig Forums. Time to wake up and smell the coffee…

NON-HUMAN ENTITIES ARE THE ONES RUNNING THE SHIT-SHOW ON PLANET EARTH. They are the fallen angels. The Nephilim. They use the Jews as a COVER. The Jews made a covenant with the "God" of the Bible, Jehovah, which is simply another name for these entities.

This non-human entity is the real villian behind all this chaos. The Jews are just a cover. When you worship these "Gods" you are GIVING YOUR ENERGY away to these parasites.

It's time to wake the fuck up. Everything they do, it goes back to worshiping these fake Gods, this includes your so-called "Paganism".

Do you know that most celebrities are tranny? Yes, they are MTF and FTM. You didnt know that? Look at our politicians, the celebrities, the body proportions. All Tranny because thats what they believe in, its a rebellion to the Natural Order, fallen angels indeed.

You know the Statue of Liberty right? Its a statue of Apollo. The SUN God. Look close at the statue of liberty. Its a DRAG, A TRANNY. YES. APOLLO IS A FUCKING TRANNY. The joke is on us. ITS A MAN.

All PAGANISM.

These are parasites that feed upon human energy. Earth is a farm…a matrix. They go after Whites because Whites are Gods Chosen people, the real Chosen, and are the only ones that can offer real resistance to total rule.

Attached: images (7)

I did no such thing!

Because then we'd all be jews. It'd be more difficult to distinguish between who are the masters and who are the slaves.

Being a kike, he's actually a huge help in learning their own psychology and thought processes, and how differs from that of real human beings.

And as long as my people fail to recognize me as their King, They are doomed!

Great thread, guys.

I know. Anti-semetism is also what you described. Point is, they don't like paganism because it is not their creation, they can't use it to control us.

Very interesting, but I think you are wrong. Everything went to shit when paganism was prohibited by christians.

Judaism is polytheism in disguise. But then again, Freud desperately hoped everyone wanted to fuck their mother as bad as he did.

Attached: kabbalistic sick fucks.jpg (519x642, 188.27K)

Reported.
Take your schizophrenia back to /qresearch/ or /x/.

How did jews had the power and influence and foresight to spread Christianity 2000 years ago?

Because hierarchies have never existed without jews?

The actual truth:
The all father is real, he commands life and death, and experiences all matter, but as a result is now too big brained to bother anymore so he gifted some powers to some creatures that eventually became legends on earth, then the powers were lost, god took a nap, and were all fighting for the right to be his favorite race when he wakes up and the flutter of his lashes creates a shockwave that kills us all.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 869.36K)

No, they worship only Yahweh and shun the other gods, such as Enki. If they were true to paganism they would have not made this garbage off-branch of sumerian paganism.