SWEDEN IS GETTING FUCKED ON MARCH 15TH

Received a mail from the student council about a global climate strike hitting the streets of central Stockholm and outside the Swedish parliament in Stockholm on Friday the 15th of March. A bunch of liberal climate jihadists are about to attend that shitty cult strike and they are doing their best to recruit zoomers from every high school to strike against the "muh global warming" on the 15th of March 2019.

I am calling to all Swedeanons and Swedecucks to form a counter protest (or just pull up some stupid shadilay prank in the crowd) and stop their marxist march for the climate. The tree huggers in the Swedish Riksdagen (Swedish parliament) aka the leaders of Miljöpartiet (The Green Party) are the ones to blame. The puppets want to raise petrol taxes and extradicate nearly all petrol -and diesel driven vehicles. What the fuckers never seem to get is that not everyone have the bucks to pay for a "muh environmentally friendly greener alternative".

The liberals in Sweden are trying to do the same thing Macron did to France. This may be our last stand before the politicians decides to raise petrol taxes.

Let's stop these zionist tree hugging cultural marxist jihadists from empowering Sharia Law and Veganism in Sweden!

Länge Leve Sverige!

(Pic related)

Attached: 20190311_135524.jpg (810x2294, 638.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/china-plastic-recycling-ban-solutions-science-environment/
klimatsverige.se/event/global-skolstrejk-for-klimatet-15-mars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for the memes

How many kr per litre are you paying?
Need a sign saying "The less humans, the less Greenhouse gases. Deportations now!"

~$1.5/liter

Approx 14-16.5 kr/liter

How about secretly informing to those mudshits that during the protest, korans will be burned?

OP here, Swedish National Television (SVT) will broadcast the protests live and many other big media agencies will be there too. So if we can börk this shit up with memes and shit this will not only become a sensation but a day for many Swedish shitposters to remember.

The majority of the mudshits who live in tower blocks in the Greater Stockholm area drive petrol driven cars, lel.

Yeah because climate is evidently number one problem in Sweden right now.

Same in Norrbotten then.

The one leading the protest is a 16-year old daughter of a Swedish opera singer. She has been protesting in many countries and recruited many school kids to protest woth her and strike for the environment. She took it to the level where fucking Merkel was forced to leave a statement on her Twitter about how she was going to handle pro-environment protests fueled by some fucking Swedish leftist who somehow managed to brainwash 45 000 german zoomers to take a day off school and protest for the climate in the streets of Berlin.

We don't want the same thing to happen in Sweden on Friday.

While they should probably address their rapefugees first, I don't see why you retards have a problem with giving a shit about the environment (even if you think its fake and/or caused by dajooooooooooos).

Attached: 4uajkIk.jpg (1024x784, 113.75K)

most people here love the environment, only whites actually give two shits about it

You'd think these retards would get the message that overpopulation is the largest reason why the shit they cry about happens in the first place. Course they don't give a shit though because it would mean less niggers to pozz them in the ass every night

They tactic is that they want to distract the attention of the people before the EU election with this climate change, green future topic. It's almost like them saying 'oh, don't worry about those feral turd world migrants. Here is a 'bigger' problem, become angry about this instead.'
They are doing it to skip school.

Adults who give in to children are the most weakest beta cucks on planet Earth and should be purged. Not surprising it's mostly women who do this shit

We do not hate the environment, we just don't want it to be prioritized before everything else like immigration, security, and finance.

It's no doubt that Swedes want to live in a clean environment, the problem is that rushing all climate goals in Sweden may spark a financial crisis for the middle class. Not everyone can afford an electric car nor do all Swedes have access to mass transport vehicles such as Bus and Train. The problem with the Swedish government is that they are making cuts in the public transportation sector. People who live in rural areas around Sweden do still drive petrol driven cars.

Trains come almost late everyday in the city, many of the scheduled buses and trains get cancelled too. If it happens that the Swedish government implements higher taxes and writes on a "no petrol car" deal then the situation may end up very, very bad.

Because the environmental problem comes from something else, third world shitskins. The only way your going to fix any environmental issues is by kicking out all your immigrants but of course cucks like these kids and politicians would never do that so the problem will never be solved as populations just increase ever higher and space becomes smaller as land has to be cleared to make room for all the nigger rapefugees

Attached: Garbage-Left-By-Migrants.jpeg (964x648 103.21 KB, 183.03K)

I feel so bad for that kid

More like on daily basis.

This is a Europe wide "movement," which has also reached the shores of Australia. Totally organic of course. Dumb young teenage students all over are going "on strike" from school to push for climate action with unrealistic demands they don't understand. But they've learned their lines very well and their parents are so proud.

Here this number trying to scam people 18887890942

How does that even make sense? Your country doesn't emit the highest CO2 emissions at all, what good would raising gas prices do?

Same thing with the universities in Switzerland. March about climate change on the 15 March.
It's totally not organic.

Sweden and the rest of the EU could vanish from the earth tomorrow and it would have almost no impact on the pollution being dumped in to the air or oceans.
Any benefit 10,000 99% efficient sweedcuck compliant cars make are completely canceled out by 1 diesel train in India.

Attached: 5.jpg (900x720 25.64 KB, 113.23K)

What's her name and what does her father work for? The conspiracy theorist in me believes that it's a ploy for the petroleum/natural gas/fossil fuel industry to earn more money.

Greta Tunberg

When you consider the 10 most polluting rivers in the world are in India, Africa and China, some kids up in irrelevant snow land chanting marxist slogans instead of getting the education they desperately need wont fix shit.

Attached: 2030.jpg (900x600, 55.38K)

This, the biggest pollution problems are from third world shitholes like the US, India, China, Mexico so on and so forth. Places where whites are the majority and people have no respect for themselves and by extension their lands.

Hmm someone already made this point. I shall properly read the thread next time.

Attached: e8327a8e54145af86fb5da3e7a87cc637d00eb23cd58a1162c76e198fd1210d0.jpg (852x1136, 173.9K)

Kids just don;t want to go to school, so they'll all grow up being retarded little mutts who are easily brainwashed and have zero knowledge of anything while at the same time demanding they're owed everything. If you hate millennials then you're gonna really hate the next generations

inb4 truck of peace
inb4 then claim it to be the trucks fault/enviormental issues.

kek

It is too easy to hate the miseducated. The hard part is fixing them.
Looks like everyone gets a day off Friday.

Attached: FRIDAY.png (1920x985, 925.17K)

China makes a unreal amount of carbon monoxide.

Electric vehicles are not even the environmentally friendly. The manufacture process creates very toxic waste

Sauce?

Attached: 1547443642761.gif (500x247, 950.47K)

Diesel is less polluting than gas/petrol, though. Plus, it also takes gas to MAKE the vehicles and parts for the vehicles in the first place, but these greentards don't get that.

Seen as you're charging them from the grid its not even that great in use.
So you drive around with some batteries in your car, big deal. You just shift energy production for your vehicle to a power station somewhere that could be coal fired, gas fired, nuclear etc. Then of course their are losses in transmission to the point where you charge. But out of sight out of mind I guess.
A diesel engine would work out less polluting and more cost efficient.

There is something extremely peculiar about "green" genetics.

Attached: greta.jpg (1600x900, 444.94K)

The miseducated usually do it to themselves because they believe what they're doing is right, which makes it much harder to fix them as they grow up believing their own bullshit and there's no adults around to put them in their place

Exactly. And that's where most of the material for the Great Pacific garbage patch comes from, but instead of blaming bad environmental practices in these non-Western, non-White countries, they want to pin the blame on White Western countries instead. It's bullshit.

As a greentard, i get this. Please point me in the direction of the study materials! Otherwise my community (if that is what this place is supposed to be) is full of jackasses who don't actually want anything better for it people. I really want to gave a community, but if all you're going to do is gatekeep Ill find the information on my own and be pissed at all the time I spent looking for it. We are doing a shit job at educating the average person. Thia impotence is fucking retarded and looks to be purposeful.

Attached: 1551372316688.gif (170x169, 1.8M)

Seems extremely inorganic, like all of the smart teens horseshit that happened before.
And this kid strikes me in all the wrong notes.

Attached: greta 2.jpg (1100x619, 68.84K)

Young Crypto-Jewess?

Because despite what some fags will say, kids are just stupid and ignorant of how the world works. Doesn't matter if you find the small handful of kids who seem above average, they're still inexperienced and ignorant of life. These movements are pushed by adults who have an agenda and they know fags today are too pussy to question children or their motives so they use them as a weapon of propaganda. "BUT THINK OF DA CHILDREN!". How about you think of all the adult average Joes out there getting screwed over

The EU and both americas could cease to exist and nothing would change.

These protests will be coupled with calls to lower voting ages and you just know it will be discussed seriously.

As always, fake news.

Daily reminder to completlel retards like that Europe and the USA pay to export plastic in those countries.

Likely a spawn of some malformed nordcucks. Not much better than a kike either.

So many "solutions" to the pollution and emission problems. But NOOOONNNE actually addresses the Big Oil head on.
Funny.
I hate the kikes and the masses.

The fact that they likely brainwashed/pumped so much shit into this little girl head that someone her age is already used as self deluding political toy is making me angry.
Even the fucking ussr made sure that kids know they are just kids.

And this little girl is making that punchable face as if she actually thinks this whole "movement" belongs to her.

Fuck this world. If Hitler or a successor doesn't comeforth before I finally have a small amount of capital, I will just go the degenerate materialist route. No need to help these subhuman masses.
It is all so tiresome.

Likely this too. Little kids too pumped up on nigger "music" and twerking. Perfect slaves for the kikes to mold, especially when most parents are stupid cucks.

You have any source to back that other than your ass?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/china-plastic-recycling-ban-solutions-science-environment/
Shit site, but reliable in this context.

Someone make a similar thread about this on halfchan/cuckchan.
Let's see if Sweden is ready to respond. If Sweden is ready to show resistance to liberal propaganda then I expect the headlines on BBC and RT be about riots in Sweden.

They are literally taking the means of production from you.

That's why they stopped. And it is not like they weren't (((subsidized))) for that. The "trade wars" trumpkike waged are likely related to this somewhat. Chinks are growing strong with cucked liberal morality holding them down and 95% ethnic homogeneity or at least UNITY.

ZOGmerica is kicking in desperation before the kikes transfer host to china.

If she came from two actors, then it makes sense that she parrots lines from other wealth people.

She's just autistic, "berg" means mountain in Swedish and it's a common affix to a last name.

The only way to stop the enemy is by killing the enemy.
Counter protests will amount to nothing. Pacific acts are useless.
Violence is always the only solution against any problem created by jews or liberals.
Mobilize masses to kill them all where you live. If you don't kill them, you lose.

They're super extra for organizing on the Ides of March. can they get any cornier?

I think it's time to inform all right wing parties and organizations in the nordic countries to plan ideas on how to crash this protest for the lulz

Top kek

Attached: images.jpeg (225x225, 8.02K)

The official site hosting this shit (it's in Swedish so turn on auto translate or something if you'd like to read it in english):

klimatsverige.se/event/global-skolstrejk-for-klimatet-15-mars/

high prices and taxes and road tolls is not making the climate better. it just squeeze more money out of us. because we still need to drive. there is even more cars on the streets now than before all this. and they want it that way because its such a great deal for them. imagine if we all got electric cars tomorrow. they would lose billions. the system would crash. they cant afford that. they need us to drive gasoline and diesel cars and pay till we bleed.

It's been discussed many times before but funny enough when all those kids who talked about it grew up suddenly they didn't want it anymore. Life changes you, and those experiences you have give you a much better insight to people and how they operate, handing all of that over to children who don't yet get that point-of-view is the same as jumping off a 2000ft bridge into concrete. It's suicide. The voting age should be increased if anything but then again that would mean politicians in charge would have less power

No. We don't drive electric cars because we have no infrastructure to support that. I don't think you even comprehend how many power plants you'd need to build to have that kind of framework function

Zoomers will want it for all their life. They will be the generation to end us all.

which costs money to do while us driving gasoline is giving them money. plus instead of minus.

and we still would have to pay the same taxes, they would just change the name of the taxes.

Hold on user.

Why not have a Koran burning there anyways?

everybody, start ordering Korans right now!

I don't think it would need to be a legit koran, just print out the cover and glue it on any old book.

Der neufaggoten

Lol, sure. Deisel is super envirnmentally friendly, thank you VW for teaching us that.

That is because of going to school

I almost forgot about that fiasco. Thanks for reminding me, needed a good laugh.

Technically burning a koran is the proper way to dispose of it like if its really really old.
So only half burn and cover in shit every page. Always have some on hand to leave around. Pages mostly since whole books are actually hard to find in shops.

Well, I should have clarified using a fake koran as a means to agitate them further, but yes burning a real one would be better.

stopped reading here

they will only hurt some random innocent person though for revenge

Wow, and?

The Swedes know that Climate Change is turning ordinary white Aryans black. Climate Change is carmelizing the population and racemixing in the US is an effect of a warmer climate.

and that will just happen anyway, and has been, and is

Jag hoppas att det finns gula västar

Thats the idea

then who cares
which would mean more Korans sold

So nothing changes?

Fine you fucking blackpill niggerkike, just burn effigies of the Pedo Mohammad then.

Discuss

Heres the deal, if swedecucks want to get their shit on track you should be dividing the greennuts on the basis of demanding gas use rather than pushing for clean tech like thorium nuclear.
Seriously, just make as clear as possible how hypocritical they are and while they flounder trying to present themselves as ecowarriors, provide them a legitimate excuse for thm to latch onto so they can pretend hey were pro-clean energy the whole time, instead of just being pro-taxes.
Secondly, some group needs to seriously create a scandal using holy rapefugee effigies. This creates a state level news story and conflates the green movement wth the migrant issue. Suddenly they cant ignore the refugees by pretending outrage, as the refugees are flungdirectly into their face.

Meanwhile the subhuman IQ shitskins will consider the green movement their enemy, as they cant understand ow such things work. Thusly you have turned the golems against one another while simultaneously using themt o push a true eco-responsible agenda that sounds better tot he greenies than 'take more of my money'

What is the climatecuck endgame, anyway?
We already know that the effects of climate reforms in Sweden are negligible, why is someone paying for this?
My ideas are
Sliding the nigger/muslim problem
Oil companies running the climate movement to suppress nuclear power, as it is the only viable alternative
That kid tries to start a political career by jumping on the bandwagon

De-industrialization (of European countries), technocracy, lowering of quality of life, more theft through phony taxes etc.
Also flood of foreign races with the excuse of "escaping climate change".

This is retarded, and the fact that you think you're woke and redpilled for realizing this makes you a retard, so it makes sense that you'd write this.

Internal combustion engines are grossly more inefficient the smaller they get.

Speak enthusiastically for the cult of pieces in abrubt ways just to make plebs put off by hearing how they sound when they are being naive

True veganism will and can only happen after Christ returns. Maybe fish and milk will still be consumed.

Phasing out cars is to make it more dangerous for people to commute on foot or public transit.

Dress up as lizards.
Do the T pose.
Maybe someone will be run over.
It's the design of cities, grid roads are problematic. People are going nuts partly from it. Cars are so dependant on fuel and make everyone so entrapped on the grid.

Taking away every method of production you have and making production only available to the pseudo-feudalist jew lords.

You mean fuck up so badly that it causes months of protesting as well as citizens being stomped on that hard that it'll cause irreparable damage the governments reputation?

LET THEM. it's proven to already get people off their ass and start paying attention!

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CONTAIN IT?

Attached: 1428960926073.jpg (499x695, 80.93K)

Subvert the event with facts on how East Asia (China, Indonesia & India) and Africa are most polluting nations.
Subvert the event by advising people to buy less electronic (((gadgets))) as their manufacturing cause harm to environment.
Subvert the event by posting facts on how (((Israel))) pollutes its own waters due to chemical industry.
Subvert the event with facts on how (((wars))) have caused refugee problems and how refugees pollute the environment.

Attached: images (45)

Compare the greenhouse gas emissions in India and the US, then correct for total area, and get back to me.

Don't get me wrong – India's still the smaller bottleneck here, but the US is a bottleneck.

Better yet, if they're all going to be in central stockholm, make like a nigger and go to the suburbs and clean out as many houses as you can of jewelry and good electronics. Set a big enough fire when you leave and they'll blame it on a kang/muslim anyway.