Yang Gang - a subsidiary of the JIDF

Documents have unearthed that show briefings to shill teams of a jewish group called
"Jewish Independent Online Propaganda Brigade"
targeting several internet platforms such as Twitter, Reddit and of course the Chans.

In them, the tasks of the day are outlined to the operatives and it seems the Jews have a tremendous interest in seeing Andrew Yang propped up as he is apparently their pick for the democratic presidential nominee.

Also their further goals are undermining support for Trump/ splitting his base, discrediting Ilhan Omar and pushing for a general radicalization on this board to advance their racial D&C scheming. Just read them for yourself.

It's leaked documents about internet astroturfing operations, you certainly won't see any official sources confirming this
But the fact that the points/tasks cohencide with the general shilling on the board the past days, and that Zig Forums is generally a thorn in the jew's side adds credibility to this.
Also we can see what OpSec measures they have put in place to secure their chain of command. As we can see in picrel, they used a method called "Steganography".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography

So basically hidden text in seemingly inconnuous image files or printed photos which are then scanned, which can be decrypted by computer programs to make the message visible

This has nothing to do with switching the words individually for every recepicient to catch eventual leakers (which they likely have done here too regardless)

Attached: 1552325286467.jpg (1000x1294 84.93 KB, 120.64K)

This is getting pathetic

Attached: imkikey_never_left.jpg (225x224 78.35 KB, 10.2K)

Reminder this is a copy pasta from cuckchan, so I will answer with the same
People who believe in this bullshit should be shot on sight because their IQ is too low.
Let's face the facts what Trump has done
Now OP tries to say that Trump is not the most jewish candidate ever
Also where is "the leak" from? Jews must have leaked it themselves, I really wonder why?

Attached: 1552196662717m.jpg (1024x686, 150.81K)

whatever you say Schlomo

Attached: D0ddqf6WoAAHZqx.jpeg (1280x856, 210.09K)

Pathetic

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189.08K)

Looks fake to me.
Give me my $1000!

I see the original thread was taken down by (((the mods))). Look at JIDF cover their ass in this thread. Interesting. Make you wonder if Zig Forums is completely dead due to globalist shills taking over the board completely.

So you have no source.

You mean Trumpkike himself?

Attached: 1552335382523.png (1018x572, 109.52K)

oh look another yang shill thread, bugmen are pathetic low iq scum

The source is JIDF of course as they made it there to upload it here and force more Trumpcuck bullshit

Attached: 1457493732801.png (838x798 605.31 KB, 225.95K)

Trump literally said the other day that he'd have 98% of support if he ran for Israeli parliament.

Let’s take a moment of silence in rememberance of Zig Forums/pol/ and think about the way this board was murdered by kikes.

not suprising

Attached: Trump-Volunteers.jpg (567x596 52.54 KB, 478.41K)

OK, so this is obviously a crude attempt at political propaganda. That said, you see it as Pro-Trump rhetoric? Fine.

Just don't challenge anyone else's IQ. Virtually all political banter is a distraction. Voting is mandatory, but a small fraction of what we need to do to restore Western Civilization.

I see you're using that nigger iq again

Attached: 1497371384816.gif (683x1024 1.94 MB, 74.57K)

………….
moment of silence observed.
Why even lurk on threads like this? I feel no obligation not to shitpost on shit threads during the remainder of my waiting period… I promise be a loyal user and lurk on good threads.

wow! the generic photoshop effects to add grain on that word document you wrote with your cringe underaged MIGA LARP writing style because you where even too retarded to just print it out and scan it for real, totally sold me!

this is why we can't have nice things like an intelligent board anymore. Holy Christ it really is the end of this place.

Attached: 192a8270af70d32f01ee7f3fec8c52d80493e1f45fd2465f36968ac67effdb80.jpg (611x507, 50.06K)

How to tell when something is legit…

Attached: jtjatrjj - Copy.png (1049x2930, 922.23K)

Salad clearly indicates the level of butthurt in the kikes. In this case that salad was tossed about 6 gorillion feet high.

hmmmmm

the JIDF condemning Trump in any way is how you know it's written by a total brainlet

So why bother getting so worked up by Trump you spam Trump threads constantly while ignoring the Jews behind the curtain?

user, please try again.

Not even a yang supporter. But this is clearly fake and gay.