Jewish brain volume is lower than europeans

The average weight of brains, as calculated by Weinberg, was 1320.4 gm. Since the average weight of the brain of the European is 1350 gms., the brain of Jews is rather lighter by 30
gms. , or nearly one ounce. Considering that the Jews are shorter of stature than the average Europeans, it would be expected that their brain should also be smaller. But, as Weinberg points out, the average for Germans was found to be 8.22 gm. of brain tissue for each centimetre of stature, while for the Jews it is only 8.05 gms. This shows the Jewish brain lighter not only absolutely, but also relatively.

pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/29/jewish-brain-size/comment-page-1/

Attached: 1.6153504.1524049151.jpg (609x343, 21.33K)

Kikes btfo

Their sloped foreheads mean they have less room for brain matter than humans.

Meawhile the average iq of ashkenazy jews is 115 much higher than the goyin
Cry more

But I thought they wee Neanderthals?

It may have something to do with verbal iq that dont ocupy a lot of space while spacial and memory iq ocupy a lot .
In the ruston last study
Usa jews had a verbal iq of 121, 5
Math iq of 107
Memory iq of 96
Spacial iq of 96

In comparison germans had a
A verbal iq of 99
Math iq of 105
Memory iq of 104
And spacial iq of 107

Eat a dick, kike.

They are a subrace of scammers composed of merchant and lawyers

Actually, that 115 is based on an absurdly small sample size at some special school for Jews in Brooklyn. When you look at particular regions of Germany, Austria, UK, and throughout Europe, you'll find IQ averages around 120+.

Average IQ of Israel is 95.

Average IQ of Italy, Iceland, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, all 100 or more. Canada is 99, USA is 98.

It's missing from the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex.

Now do you mention it there is nearly zero jewish engeenier in my university in berlin but a lot of jews studying law or economics

U. S. A. would also be higher than 100 if you left out blacks.

The Symposium is where anons gather to have thoughtful discussions and obtain a healthy support system for self improvement.

2cWTfH

Attached: The Whites Must Die.jpg (2058x1372, 353.28K)

True. We'd probably be on par with Switzerland (which is at 101) if the country was back to being 90% White like it was at the time of the 1960 Census.

High verbal intelligence and low spatial is a sign of the downfall of civilization

We are a race of builders warriors and dreamers
They are a race of merchant and lawyers
And everyone know where the merchant class must be….

Attached: depositphotos_84302000-stock-photo-caesar-augustus-the-leader.jpg (703x1024, 93.22K)

Attached: 1A9B5323-235B-45F5-9277-8D92B90CE6B3.jpeg (902x2268 749.77 KB, 1.63M)

In the botton of the list

Attached: Edo_social_structure.svg.png (1200x848, 46.86K)

Reported.

Based honorary aryan knowing the real place of the (((merchant)))

the bad athlete trope would be my go to instead of negating the much affirmed IQ variation. It buttress the inferior spatial skills. Compared to asians, more mass more spatial skills.

All mena and south europeans seem to have better economic prosperity than their iq suggest , maybe high verbal iq is more esential in the modern world

High verbal iq trasfer the richness than high spacial iq people create
They are a race of parasites

Same thing with Asians. What's the point?
Oh it's a slide thread.

Maybe thats why hitler respected them so much a

I have no doubt about this. My general interactions with the common people of my village the IQ's would be beyond 120 typically. I have no doubt about the common middle aged mans ability to design and make a mechanical watch from scratch (and this is a farming village).

I am a Jew by birth right but I'm about as Jewish as a pigs foot. MY own IQ total is huge but my memory is terrible. I don't interact with many Jews and while most are intelligent (and not really as crazy as this place would have you believe) they do have bad memory. Their and my memory is a 'broad/approximate' memory and if we need to know something exact we will check a book etc.

And its the front one, so responsible for empathy etc, so no wonder that they're all psychopaths.

The kikes try to shrink their heads to make them harder to kill on DOTR.

It's amazing how all self-proclaimed kikes are Reddit spacing retards.

They almost all have a slope but to varying degree. Very few don't.

I don't even know what Reddit is.

you realize that europeans are smarter than jews than it is even worse the understanding of current events…

as many of these threads as are made it doesnt change the numbers, just like when jews spew the same propaganda.

Its what you do with it, and jews are running shit with their jewery.

What the fucking are you doing with your euro brain … making shit threads.

Bump for bemusement. Look at the comments in the article. Lots of comments about parasites.

Based Edo era Japan.

I only read one dude talking about parasites. He also gives praise to the "high jewish IQ" bullshit.

The sub-group in the USA with the highest IQ is actually Presbyterians, not Jews. The reason this is usually not known is that all Christian groupings are usually merged together in the statistics. Statistics probably also usually reported on by a Jew.

Hah, thanks for sharing user. Makes sense why jidf is so incompetent

Not higher than specific goyim groups, and not 115 average. Jews have to generalize any "goyim group" to include multiple tribes across multiple genetic clusters in order to get a low enough "goyim IQ" so that their smartest genetically specific group can beat them in this measurement. Jews are low IQ for thinking that this low IQ trick doesn't stand out as such. Its also desperate and exudes weakness.

Jews are so high IQ that they can barely tolerate living without us and when they do skiddishly push out on their own they need billions of dollars of aid each year like an African country full of nogs.

Germanics as well as Celts, when left to their own, produce functional, charming towns that are the delight of tourists across the globe and that the Jews have never reproduced. The Germans produce the worlds finest industrial products and science like the Jew produces lies. In sum, there is no observable evidence of widespread high functioning Jewish high IQ. Cry more.

verbal comprehension "iq" is a meme

unlike any type of performance iq verbal iq is strongly affected by environmental factors
it relies to a great point on a solid foundation of "knowledge".
if your social environment is focused on verbally transferred knowledge your odds are significantly better than in any that just isnt.

A kid that comprehends every aspect of the language that happens not to know how a male duck or a certain constellation of a coastal line is called because it just never happend to have heard about it will get a fail if the test case requires it to just know it, where a kike spawn who spent its ass in a closet with jew bible studies and training to manipulate people verbally and rip them off as lawyer later in life is collecting points just from having stumbled over more words in its life, that take no real effort to learn themself. A genius kid that just learned English as its second language can easily get worse results than a random basketball American.

There are only a few fringe edge cases you can remotely compare them that are still prone to too many unknown and known arbitrary factors that cant be practically ruled out including selfselection.

Agree but stop using the term a subhuman merchant race use to degrade us you fucking nigger

If Jews are less smart, then how did they enslave us ?

They have traits that are better suited to this merchant society

It is a rigged game. The society itself was originally made by them and rigged in their favor. Would you play a game with someone if they could make up all the rules at their own whim? That is what you are doing when you are playing the jews game. They make the rules and they specify their own success. You problem is that you have never understood that they rigged the game from its inception. You never had a chance. All that time they spend telling you over and over and over that the game isn't rigged and that things are fair. You believe them. Thus they steal the planet right out from under you using theft, usury and murder. You say and do nothing because you do not realize that THEY ARE MAKING UP THE RULES AS THEY GO. I kid you not, they actually make the shit up as they go, whatever suits them, whatever purpose or endgame they desire and whatever results they want. It is a fluid system without any justice, morals or fixed ideas. They, and I can't emphasize this ENOUGH, literally make WHATEVER SHIT THEY WANT UP and enforce it, since they are always in power and you never wake up to their debased evil.

You can have the most protected system of all time and live with during XXX years. Then you install christiannity.exe. Then you get one single virus-joker and it's dead.

Attached: Homer.png (672x458, 145.1K)

they have been playing the same games for over 2000 years, and all this time christians protected them.

6,000 and they destroyed Europeans, we didn't 'protect' them, they slaughtered us without mercy. They murdered over 100,000,000 of us in the 2,000 years they ground us into the dust and fertilized the earth with our flesh and blood. You are a SLAVE and you have no idea how enslaved you have become or how corrupted via dysgenics you are anymore. You are as far from a 'natural european' in terms of the dysgenic program of their selective slaughtering of ANYONE talented, beautiful and independant as you are from a nigger. There is almost NOTHING left of you or your people but ashes and echoes. You are domesticated slaves as much as any dairy cow or purebreed dog is, but the dysgenics breeding was to encourage the slave mentality and discourage heroism, morals, ethics, courage, strength. As 'gods chosen' every aspect of your being that made them look small, ineffective or disgusting was sought out and tortured into submission, sometimes just because you or your wives and daughters were beautiful. You are nothing compared to what you were…
ASHES AND ECHOES OF THE REMAINS OF THE GOD OF THIS PLANET

Yes and I assume nothing in your post applies to you, right tornigger?

Really? How many times were they thrown out of countries?

Shove your Jew anti White Christian shit up your ass.

I too am one of the last echoes of the dying God of this planet. That part applies to me. I am watching the destroyers come in for the last kill and pondering what will happen next. All because someone had to stick their dick in a nigger and create the jews. The ill wind that blew up from the South into Babylon and destroyed the entire Earth until nothing was left…it was an anvil of death and destruction to the whole planet. Even to this day, the last of what is left of my people doesn't have enough common sense to not put their dick into non-humans so it was all for nothing. Husbands and wives tortured in front of each other, children tortured in front of their parents. 100,000,000 of our most precious possession slaughtered at the jewish whim.

>"Wars are the Jews’ harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet."
~ Chief Rabbi in France, in 1859, Rabbi Reichorn

feelsgoodman

Attached: 148362da81d96869688902a8e3537e27de749c47f3c71bd3cc5edaa956b5fbdf.jpg (2000x2000 761.67 KB, 734.39K)

Face it christcuck, the jews survived all this time because your churches protected the jews.

This
Ashkenazi Jews make up 36% of the total population of Israel, which itself is about 75% Jewish. If Ashkenazi Jews had an average IQ of 115 that would mean that Shephardic and Mizrahi Jews have an average IQ of 84 which is slightly lower than African Americans. High Jewish IQ is a lie, but they are adept at verbal trickery.

That is untrue user. You know that the church preyed on Europeans first and foremost. They were the ones killing us, we did not protect them. They used the power or Rome to come and slaughter us…we did not resist them. This is the nature of the weapon called 'jews' and it is why they are doomed. Everything they touch they destroy. Sit back and look into the whole world and watch them destroying everything around them with their natural sickness. When they kill the God of this planet, what do you think will happen to them? I think it is funny that you all think things are going to 'go on like normal' when Aryans are gone. Because you have genocided so many peoples with ruthless precision you don't realize that the more you tread down the European people the more the Earth dies. You are destroying the Europeans nations and it never occurs to you that the Earth itself is reacting in equal measure to your injustice. The more you destroy the 'People of God' (the real ones and not you jew animals) the more the planet reacts and slaughters non-humans in massive floods, freezes, tsunamis, earthquakes and other disasters…if you get your way, this planet will die on your watch and there will be nothing you can do to revive it.

At least it is interesting to watch.

Germanic Inventive Creativity - 100%
jewish Inventive Creativity - 0%

IQ doesn't matter in this intance. Breeding with jews, chinese and muds disintegrates that which is necessary for human survival, ==> evolution and sentience.

jews are the penultimate NPC species, extortionists, liars, thieves and guilt merchants ad infinitum.

Attached: Shekkkkkkle.jpg (899x1406, 675.12K)

Correct sir

Which is amazing because even chimps and higher apes have IQ in that range or slightly above
Niggers eat cats apes keep them as pets
I would take an ape or a chimpanzee over a nigger any day of the week

They were. Thousands and thousands of years of dilution changes the way things appear moshe. That sloped fucking head and missing brain matter is why you became fucking psychopaths when mixing with denisovan and cro-nigger.

ummmmmmm, no bro. Germans are supreme dogs , wolfs. Not romantics like Romans or Scotts. The are warriors, , hardworking , and ruthless.

Creative , they are not.

Yes we are creative
My people were painting on caves in Germany over forty thousand years ago
My people invented art

The real Jews are the Germans for sure. If anyone was going to build the pyramids it was the Germans. Have you been to Israel? The quality of the architecture and buildings there is a disgrace the the earth. It's comparable to much of the worst parts of Russia.

Attached: caste.jpg (579x1046, 81.26K)

We, Germans are the only reason that Europe has advanced, after WWII, did the US and the USSR fight over Italians? Poles? Frenchmen? No, they didn't but both devoured down Germany and her people, divided up the spoils (slaves) and proceeded to rape her, repeatedly, every day she has existed from them until now. You just have to look at what was looted and despoiled to know where the true value in Europe is located. We are literal creation in flesh and there are very few of us left to sustain life on this planet.

if goys are so smart why are they servants of the jews?

The things the French, English, Americans and Russians did to the Germans was beyond what most gore fans can stomach yet the Germans were the barbarians? I was told all sorts of bullshit about the Germans and their history in school.

I put it to you that if you really follow your history way back that you are Gods chosen people. It becomes obvious. Your real homelands are in the middle east are as much of the Europeans. Look waht's become of our homeland? They are being destroyed and the history is being demolished. What will you do?

Attached: german creativity.gif (495x383 7.48 MB, 470.67K)

Poo in the loo are nothing, certainly not 'Aryan'. They produce nothing and offer no benifit to anyone in terms of creation. What they unjustly inherited from OUR ancestors, they did not have the capacity to understand. What have they ever contributed to this planet?

Is the Earth dying because their nation is being invaded and genocided? No, it is not. It cares nothing for them, they are like a fungal infection on something beautiful like all the other animal races.

In all my life I have never worked directly for of a business owned by a jew and that is because they are generally not in real world economic activity. The slavery comes in the money, but even then, you have a mind you make a decision.

I will let the Earth die and simply observe the way it dies. There is no reason for me to do anything else.

Then you are weak and you will perish. Your blood will no longer be! Can I have your DVD collection?

We are different creations user. The jews are disgusting animals and we are human beings. You must be jewish if you cannot understand how creation can be abused by parasitic trash and still remain generous and kind and giving.

I don't have one. You can have it…good luck with it on a dead world. Maybe you can eat it.

You have no right to the word Aryan. Your history is one of worshipping a Jew or pre-Jewish religions.

Not 'wuz' user…we literally are the People of the God (the embodied God) of this planet. We are the personified Life of this planet. There is no Life here without us. If you had something beyond a fourth grade education or an interest in real Occult knowledge you would understand that Life cannot exist without the living embodiment of God here as well.

As a 'joke' the jews misapplied their 'Samson Option' idea to themselves. But instead of Life they are Death. When Germany is gone Life is gone too.

I don't 'do' kike guilt user. I have a little bit more training than that…

What are you purportedly guilty of? All you're doing is pretending to be a Nazi and misappropriating non-Jewish words.

DEBUNKED JEWBOY

Attached: jewish IQ Debunk.png (1000x11935, 1.75M)

holy shit lmao

Attached: 2okauo.jpg (520x293, 63.5K)

Go study the Übermensch and get back to yourself (I don't require your input on this matter) nor do I need to explain the information to you so that you will (supposedly) understand it (you never will) because your brain structure is Death and not Life.

You can't relate because you are only an animal user. I understand.

You're a moron. You're presupposing who I am and applying on to me some fictionalized temperament that you presume me to inhabit. You're very clearly exhibiting the behaviours of a deranged White Kraut racist and it's very tiresome, even for the BND.

Alas, the irredeemable poison jew seeks to inflate himself at the expense of others.
Book of Sociopathy, Vers 1 Chapter 8.

Attached: Holo.jpg (1008x1263, 717.62K)

He's an idiot but he speaks of the divine spark sophia granted Adam.

I observe your own temperament user and your lack of understanding. Nothing more, nothing more needs to be observed.

ok , maybe the men

german nigger

You sound depressed and some bizarre racial supremacist who's latched on to the word Aryan as a means to advance your disgusting presented ideology. You show arrogance and false intellectual superiority. Stormfront would appreciate your presence.

You seem…unusually disturbed by something that doesn't fit your 'worldview'. This is the sign of not having enough prefrontal cortex, user. lol

How are are you able to determine "my worldview" or conclude that I am "unusually disturbed", since that would require that your worldview and behaviours are correct.

The kike does not compete with white goyim using IQ, the kike subverts emotions through lies, deceit and make the white Goyim feel guilty for their (((sins)))

That's horrifically backward.

It is funny that you think I care what you think. Very self centered. It doesn't work like that though user. Good luck fucking up the planet beyond all repair.

Hearty keks all around. How is painting a target on yourself and fucking over everybody around you especially the ones you count on for survival smart in any feasible manner? jews arent smart, they are inventive and only within the realms of their own egos. Literally subhumans like a nigger picking up a stick and banging it on a tree to make a drum. jews are good at manipulating their own inventions just as I’m good at beating my own dick off except I don’t claim to be smarter then people because I know how to stroke my dick just right

Germans would have progressed the world by a millenia in a century. Instead we have a regression to a more than likely apocalyptic end thanks to the jews and anglos. So stop hating on the German bros

Guess how I know you're JIDF.

LEFTYPOL DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS THREAD ATTACKING THE CHOSEN

Pretending like there are 'political parties' or 'sides' user…very amusing.

I have no sympathy for losers. How can you say they are the race of progress but then be the race cucked by jews

they are fucking dogs, dumb losers