The Jews are going all out

>Oprah spends her birthday watching 4 hours of pedarast fantasy with (((David Geffen)))
>accusers are admitted liars with motive and opportunity who happen to share the same (((lawyer)))

The plan here is simple: those who buy into it will avoid MJ’s music from now on (not to mention his messages warning against kikery) devaluing his estate. Those who don’t buy it will still, on some level, always associate his music with the question of child sodomy thus normalizing it. It’s a win/win.
This shit has to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/amp/
youtu.be/OY2-OYqzFbE
youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl/dr
>both goys have the same lawyer and claim just happened to finally realize they were abused after having children of their own
and this is just the tip of the iceberg, anyone doing even a cursory check on Wade Robson’s background and motives for lying can see he’s as crooked as a barrel of snakes.

There's a not so subtle and persistant astroturf theme of "anti-ZOG=support the pedo Michael Jackson," who, by the way, was a noted kabbalah enthusiast.

Just curious, (((user))): what other big ticket jew lies are you okay with? Just the ones leveled against people you don’t like or are ones that support your general worldview okay as well?

This. He's obviously a kike shill, ignore him

Why aren’t more anons jumping on this though? Regardless of what you think of MJ personally he did name the jew, not to mention calling out (((Geffen))) as part of the “gay mafia” in a vanity fair article that’s since been memoryholed.
google.com/amp/s/vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/amp/

Since when are people here uninterested in billionaire jews trying to normalize sex with little boys?

I'm just here to shit up your thread like you did to the other one.

OP IS A KIKE!
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A KIKE!

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

Friendly reminder as to why Michael Jackson was persecuted, kept drugged up, and, eventually, killed

I don't get it; who the fuck even listens to his shit anymore? Isn't that child fucking shitskin freak sort of a forgotten character?

Fuck off oprah.

I have never watched that fat nigger whore's show even once.

Literally nobody cares about MJ
Jared Kushner is the Antichrist and the Jews and Trump along with their Saudi allies are building the third temple
Worry about getting right with God
The end is close

It will stop only by killing jews and leftists. Anything else will fail.

MJ is incidental, point is the populace are now being OPENLY conditioned to accept lies and degeneracy. Hope you’re right about the end being close, if I was God would have started making it rain for 40 days years ago.

MJ said "kike" on a song he recorded in 1992! Sadly, shitskins like MJ and Congresswoman Omar are the only ones with the balls to call the kikes out on their kikery.

Well then that means they're "based" niggers. I suppose I should go out and buy all his albums and wear one white sequined glove then.

You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
That song is called They don’t care about us type it into jewgle and notice how the lyrics have changed. The press conference where he named the jew has also been scrubbed.

Look this is a white racist board. A piece of shit like MJ should have never been allowed on the airwaves under a fascist state, let alone become a world famous billionaire capable of building is own disneyland for seducing small children.

Just shut up about this faggot pedophile shitskin with a noseless death head face. If MJ is the face of America then America is evil.

Just shut up and stop talking about him goyim!

I still don't believe it and they will never make me believe it. There are simply too many jews involved.

Attached: mj.jpg (600x389, 163.72K)

Friendly reminder Michael Jackson was a nigger. Nothing of value was lost.

I’m antichrist you faggot
Spirit cooking and ritual cannibalism with a dead kike
Fuck you personally you queer

Checked
Nice quads satan

This is the same apathy and ignorance mentality thats still used to poison whites against hitler. He was a bad guy so who really cares if there were gas chambers or not? Defend the chosen all you want at least do not complain when they get around to targeting you.

Was there an uptick in WN activity around that time, and so the kikes inflated this dead performer with chemicals to strawman the message? I forgot all about this nigger and the buzz until a month or two ago.

Or did they just want the nigger's empire, and he realized too late the jews are backstabber thieves?

Does anyone have the original song? Might be cool.

Wait, is this it?

youtu.be/OY2-OYqzFbE

Ahah! Uncensored version.
youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg