Omar Furor Reflects Intensifying National Debate Over Israel

Views on Israeli policy are allegedly shifting amongst younger generations in US

archive.is/Xo0TT

For Congress, the allegations of anti-Semitism directed toward Rep. Ilhan Omar have no precedent. Yet on college campuses, in state legislatures and in many other venues nationwide, the polarized debate about Israel is a familiar conflict and likely to intensify in the months and years ahead.

Fueled by a wave of youthful activists, including many Jews aligning with Muslims, criticism of Israel's policies toward the Palestinians has grown in volume and scope, with persistent calls for boycotts and disinvestment. Pro-Israel organizations and politicians have countered with tough responses, and efforts to reconcile the differences have gained little traction.

Among those fearing escalation is Deborah Lipstadt, a history professor at Emory University and author of a new book, "Antisemitism: Here and Now," about the recent resurgence of anti-Semitism in the United States and Europe. She calls herself an optimist, but she says it's hard to be hopeful in the current political climate.

One of the first two Muslim women in Congress, Omar supports a contentious part of the overall dispute — the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement, or BDS, which promotes various forms of boycotts against Israel.

In response to the BDS movement, 26 states have passed laws seeking to deter businesses and individuals from participating in it. For example, a Texas law requires contractors who work for or do business with the state to certify that they do not boycott Israel or Israeli-occupied territories.

The American Civil Liberties Union has filed lawsuits challenging the Texas law and similar laws in three other states, saying they violate the right to free speech. A separate lawsuit was filed in Texas by a speech language pathologist, Bahia Amawi, who said she lost her contract with the state because she would not sign the certification.

The ADL's CEO and national director, Jonathan Greenblatt, says not all people engaged in the BDS campaign are anti-Semitic, but he contends the movement itself "is anti-Semitic in its origins."

For now, supporters of Israeli policy have some key advantages: Republicans in Congress are solidly in their camp, as are many Christian evangelicals, who make up a key part of President Donald Trump's political base. But there are some shifts — notably a widening split of viewpoints among Democrats.

Both Muslims and Jews have reason to be alarmed by data on hate crimes. The latest FBI report showed a sharp increase in anti-Jewish hate crimes in 2017. FBI data also shows that anti-Muslim attacks have doubled since 2013.

"With anti-Semitism and Islamophobia on the rise, we have a lot of work to do," said Aziza Hasan, executive director of a Los Angeles-based Muslim-Jewish partnership called NewGround. "Our destiny is intertwined and we should act like it."

Attached: 1482638 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/852053942079016960
imgflip.com/memegenerator/174485472/StandWithIlhan
imgflip.com/i/2vvu2p
imgflip.com/i/2vvucj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ilhan-omar-e1534300773648.jpg (763x573, 39.67K)

Yeah, no. Jews are always intent to subvert.

At the federal level, all that antisemites such as Omar and others have to do is two things:

1. Assert that it is not illegal to be antisemitic, under the first amendment.

2. Explain that the reason that they are antisemitic, as a gentile in Jewish eyes, is that the Jewish religion is virulently, genocidally anti gentile.

Then demand a full documentation of Jewish religious beliefs for Congress if anyone challenges that assertion.

The Jews will not want their anti gentile genocidal hopes explored, and so they will balk. Leaving a lack of effective challenge to antisemitism.

Obviously, this isn't viable at this stage. But it may be in the future.

If they are going to complain about antisemitism, then they need to be made to define what Semitism is in full.

Go back.

She's definitely not the chemo we deserve, but she's definitely the chemo we need

Good news is good news.

Probably true TBH. Let the golem do its work for now, I like watching it go all haywire. Once SHTF popping ragheads isn't a huge issue. Certainly not anywhere near the problem that ZOG created.

Congress already recognized the jewish Noahide Laws – which call for the decapitation of Christians – as "the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded".

Attached: Noahide Laws vs European Tradition.png (714x940 1.25 MB, 92.37K)

I think imagery could be very useful in promoting a positive of view for her, to keep criticism of AIPAC in the limelight.

Attached: STAND.jpg (790x440 205.09 KB, 739.25K)

A lot of interesting political comics made about these issues too, why haven't I seen them posted in any threads? Did anyone even look to see if they were being made?

Attached: Latuff.jpg (707x1000 90.29 KB, 157.54K)

These just seem very VERY potetially useful if spread to the right places. Any stand out as one you think you could use?

Attached: MintPress.jpg (750x525 326.45 KB, 414.71K)

Coversely, we could also highlight comics critical of Omar and call them racist charicatures. I've pretty much only seen ONE which draws her neutrally, the rest exaggerate her negroid characteristics despite her clearly being a halfbreed who barely has them.

Attached: TwitterOmar.jpg (800x767 297.57 KB, 116.13K)

Here too is a good contrast between how she is drawn simply in support, and in a racist negress charicature when criticized for condemining AIPAC, a comic trying to call this anti-semetic. Others try to paint her as absurd (seeing AIPAC in every corner) or as a hypocrite as if accepting funds for Arab relations means she is biased. Never mind that Israel gets WAY MORE fundig than brown countries like Palestine or Somalia. The latter's gotten oly 55 billion since 1991 from ALL donors. The US promised more than that to Israel alone in only 10 years, and we'll probably get there in 9.

Attached: ShePersisted.jpg (745x533 165.99 KB, 713.77K)

and that's enough for the night. meme away

Attached: white.png (583x409 64.64 KB, 220.16K)

nudes? shopped nudes? overwatch shopped nudes?

Mostly perpetrated by jews. spraypaint.jpg
Mostly perpetrated by jews.

closest I've seen

Attached: omar u.png (733x702, 43.37K)

Good luck with that. Muslims are too simple for that to work. Won’t stop Semites from trying, I know. And Jews posing as Arab Muslims isn’t the same thing as convincing actual Muslims to do the works of the Jew god.

No.

our /queens/?

Attached: nat.jpg (931x524 360.19 KB, 66.14K)

You'll find more diversity on Zig Forums than on your next Pro-Israel rally.

Encontraras mas diversidad en Zig Forums que en tu proxima congregacion pro-Israel.

Trips to make Spanish the official/pol/ language

LEFTYPOL DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS THREAD

==THE CHOSEN MUST NOT BE QUESTIONED
!==

Views on Israeli policy are shifting… OMG, do you realize what this shift will lead to?

Attached: 90072552478`16`15.jpg (776x388, 43.6K)

Queen is too high a rank, but they are certainly our Princesses of Heart. This means we can designate 5 more. We have a Sudani and a Russian, can we have a token atheist Mischling like Lauren Southern along for the ride?

Is Ann Coulter too old to be a princess?

she is smoking hot, but she's a zionist shill.

age shouldn't be an issue
what about "nazi grandma"?

Attached: gmilf.jpg (275x183, 6.52K)

Partners in crime.

Attached: Iran.png (480x627 79.9 KB, 302.47K)

Attached: Netanyahu.png (480x711 93.11 KB, 192.76K)

Oy veyy! Switch sides!

mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/852053942079016960

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-023242~(1).jpg (522x552, 167.06K)

based

Attached: cache_25053176.jpg (241x158, 10.78K)

Can confirm. If Zig Forums had a strong majority white presence, it’s very diminished by now. Now the Jews are on Hard Mode: Convincing non-whites to not be anti-semitic and support the Jews.

It's also interesting to note that Yang has been astroturfed as the anti-Israel candidate just after Omar reached public consciousness, despite only saying 'we should be less involved' with regards to Israel.

Was Yang manufactured to destroy the rising anti-Zionism in the left? I certainly think so.

Brown girl white nationalism soon?

Omar is not running for president. The only other (if you are right then maybe only?) anti kike dem presidential candidate i can think of is Tulsi, but i can't really suport her now, since she has not even published a platform in contrast to Yang.

Attached: cf9816d8-efa3-4c7e-a195-6340b0730906.jpg (640x640, 55.52K)

I wonder how either of you can determine that. I can never tell what the race or the religion of the poster is, and anons almost always guess mine wrong.

Since the Yang promo is associated with Anglin's website, I would view it with a high degree of suspicion.

oil drilling is not allowed

Are you serious, user? That seems really pathetic–almost as bad as most of the "political cartoons" ITT. I can't even imagine being such a psychologically whipped bitch that I would care about (((anti-semitism))) when kikes don't care about being ANTI-WHITE, which they 100% fucking are. 1488%, actually.

Top retard. My side is the White side. It sure as fuck isn't one of your gay ZOG niggerlover parties.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW WE GOT TO 'LOVING A MUSLIM NIGGER' ON Zig Forums FROM 9/11?

OBVIOUSLY THE SEMITES/JEWS/MUSLIMS MURDERED 3,000 OF OUR PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD, THREW OUT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND BEGAN FLOODING OUR NATION WITH SUBHUMAN FILTH AS FAST AS THEY COULD TO GENOCIDE US BUT WHY A SINGLE PERSON (OUTSIDE THE KIKES IN THIS THREAD) WOULD GIVE THIS PERSON, THIS THREAD OR THIS IDEA THE TIME OF DAY, IS BEYOND ME

WE ARE NOT A NIGGER NATION BUT THE KIKES/MUSLIMS AND THEIR AGENTS HAVE DEFILED/INFILTRATED THIS BOARD AND OUR NATION WITH THIS SUBHUMAN SHIT AND GIVEN IT TO YOU TO 'WORSHIP'

SO THE DESTINY OF THE KIKES AND MUSLIMS IS INTERTWINED AND THEY SHOULD ACT LIKE IT

THEIR DESTINY OF TRYING TO TAKE THIS NATION AS SLAVES BY FORCE?

COME ON, Zig Forums YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS

You are truly my greatest ally, TORah merchant.

So called "alt-right" is a back up plan to divert focus from the jews, like (((counterjihad))).
They want to sell us kosher nationalism, or in the worst case at least get not anti-jewish white nationalists that want "white zionism" or however they are branding this shit now.

but choccy milky, user :(

THAT IS A PRETTY FUCKING LAME ATTEMPT AT 'A RESPONSE' YOU SEMITIC PIECE OF SHIT

We didn't "get him" per say. We got him cause the tech field hijacked the election cycles and media compaines then elected him by putting up already phony candidates, then were forced into watching the downfall on our tv screens by hollywood actors. It was by force and nobody I know wanted him in there.

As for Israel the problem remains, we give them so much money while the military sucks up so much of the budget, we got citizens living in the streets now while Jaun Esckobar and Jamal Jackson get subsidized housing and education while our people live in the street.

I agree with this user:

COLOR ME SURPRISED A FUCKING KIKE KNOWS HOW TO USE ITS VPN (SINCE YOU WERE ORDERED TO REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR VPN'S WHEN YOU 'ARE CONSENSUS CRACKING' I AM NOT SURPRISED) TO CHANGE ITS IDENTITY AND AGREE WITH ITSELF IN ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT CONSENSUS CRACKING ON Zig Forums

Sure, Shlomo
You may want to check your keyboard, CapsLock seems to be stuck, maybe it's the matzo cracker dust?

Attached: Capture _2019-03-12-13-44-57.png (641x431, 62.86K)

Have you ever thought you might "fuck the optics, I'm going in?" You seem like the type.

These semites/pedo/homo/muslims are the reason why we CAN'T HAVE A STABLE SOCIETY…THEY DO NOTHING BUT SHIFT SOCIETAL VALUES IN ORDER TO DESTABILIZE AND DEVOUR NATIONS…THEY NEED TO DIE, ALL OF THEM, NO SURVIVORS.

FUCK THE OPTICS
KILL THEM ALL, LEAVE NO SURVIVORS
PEDO/HOMO SEMITES NEED TO DIE

>>>/4um/

But Zig Forums is, and has always been, a board of peace. Someone must have given you the wrong impression about this place. How did you find out about this board, TORanon? Aren't you the same user that was banned in the other thread? You know you shouldn't use TOR for ban evasion, and if others wish to filter your comments, other TOR users would be filtered as well. Imageboard culture is based on politesse.

The jew cries out "VPN" as he shills you
If you are disagreeing with the jew, you are "consensus" breaking

>>>/cuckchan/

How is she not what America deserves?

These aren't genuine "neo-nazis". They are deliberate kosher fronts formed and promoted by exclusively jewish news sources over legitimate opposition. They tried to bribe Nick Griffin to stop talking about the banking system in England, when he and BNP rejected it, wall-to-wall coverage of UKIP and Farage and Tommy Robinson. National Action rounded up and imprisoned, too.

It's called using your enemies' own weapons agaiinst them retard. No one is saying they love muzzies. But when an opportunity to strike a blow against kikes comes up, why waste it? Or is that what you're trying to do? Make Zig Forums waste a good opportunity?

How about we kill all Semites

she is not semitic?

Lauren Southern is a half-Jew Zionist just like Ilhan Omar is a negress pushing for open borders and flooding us with beaners. All women certainly have their flaws, but we can still celebrate them for the benefits they do bring to the table, like creating a platform for the criticism of Feminism/Israel.

Imagine if we could somehow turn Obama's daughters into anti-Zionists? It would be amazing.

If having protected sex with negresses could possibly disincline them to reproduce with other men, and didn't interfere with acquiring a caucasian wife and having many white babies with her, I don't really see any problem with it. Of course it should be done in secret, you wouldn't want your sons to see what you're doing and think it's okay to emulate sex with black women unless they fully understood all ramifications (protect against disease, never impregnate them, sterilize them secretly if possible).

Having sexual alternatives would keep your white wife in check so that she can't manipulate you by withholding sex. A negress side-piece would probably constantly feel the need to improve herself (diet, exercise) to try and win you away from your white wife (don't let her know this is impossible!) and in turn, possibly make your wife insecure and feel the need to improve herself (diet, exercise) to compete as well.

Both must understand this is a unilateral cuckquean situation: neither are allowed to fuck other guys. They are both part of your harem. White men managing harems of women of all races is how we deny reproduction to non-whites. It is only acceptable to do this if you don't actually engage in miscegenation though: if you fuck up and a condom breaks and your pet negress somehow gets pregnant, you must have a backup plan (don't salt the driveway in the winter?) to make sure she doesn't give birth to a halfbreed.

You need to try harder, mein mohel. We will continue to divide the left, and give our temporary support to mudslime who use their protected status as a protected platform to name the Jew. We hate you more than them. We understand you are more dangerous to us than they are. Kikes camo better than shitskins, we can always unearth them more easily later once you are gone.

Among the semites, the Jews are more dangerous to us than the Muslims. We are prioritizing. Jews are paler than Mudslime, they are the facechangers, we recognize the greater evil.

The concern about "pedos" is standard Feminist garbage. If you're so fixated on prepubescent girls that you become disgusted by pubescent ones and won't support your child brides when they become mothers, that's obviously a problem, but if you like them roughly equally, that's a healthy thing which helps forge family bonds and early pair bonding.

I have no problem with marrying a "Eunice Winstead" at 9 years old, or even Muhammad consummating his marriage with Aisha at 8. In both cases, neither husband was pedophilic because they continued to support their wives even after they began puberty. That is the essential thing: you must continue to love your wife. If you become repulsed by her because she begins to menstruate and grow pubic hair, this is an attitude which interferes with a healthy bond with your wife and means you should not engage in relationships with fertile females, because you are destined to alienate or abandon them and won't fulfill them emotionally. They will probably sense that you don't love them anymore. That is a cruel thing to do, so if you know if will happen and can't fix it, you shouldn't start it.

Top Kek

BULLSHIT they never install someone anymore but what they are not 100% part of the Tribe with the Tribes values foremost in their mind. Don't be a noob. There is no one in politics that is European (non jew) or represents OUR INTERESTS.

PEDOS are cool you Europeans. You will grow to love having pedos rape your daughters.

#StandWithIlhan
imgflip.com/memegenerator/174485472/StandWithIlhan

imgflip.com/i/2vvu2p
imgflip.com/i/2vvucj

Attached: 2vvucj.jpg (663x500 69.1 KB, 63.97K)

holy shit those two pics are embarrassingly bad

000000, the mark of the (((beast)))

this pic pretty much sums up which generation is still sucking on trimmed dick

Attached: eternal-boomers.png (508x944, 830.43K)

Yeah, I'm going to believe the FBI on crimes since Waco, boystown, protecting nambla, and the other niggerfaggotkike stuff they do.

Why is every politician and their donkey doing the "standwithme" meme. It made of sense when Randlet did his "StandwithRand" thing, but #StandwithIlhan is just bad memetics.

You fucking retard Semite means people that speak Hebrew and Arabic. These subhumans are two sides of the same coin. Do some research niggerfaggotkike.

Attached: risitas-ww3.gif (400x300 2.65 MB, 689.14K)

Attached: Israel Aid - Youth Rejection.jpg (2629x1393, 413.24K)

Surely China will accept sniveling, pathetic jews with open arms after attacks from barbarians.

You're right in what you say but the reason you said it is off.
jews and muslims are allies now and have always been.

Daily reminder, that the Hasbara & JIDF exist and planning to raid on us once again.

Attached: kike_shilling_ manual_2019.png (973x3561, 946.77K)

I absolutely hate it when I hear the US being referred to as a judeo-christian nation.
Even worse when someone says it was founded as such.

I really do hate jews.

Attached: Jews - Things We Don't See Them Doing.jpg (4232x2220, 1.89M)

It was founded by protestants…So it is Judeo-christian.

Checked for Truth.

Attached: when.jpg (1892x1424 3.36 MB, 365.11K)

Attached: omar.png (281x295, 113.87K)

Attached: oh god no.JPG (660x423, 32.33K)

based and redpilled