Ilhan Omar Thinks King Nigger is Human

Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., told Fox News on Monday that it was "silly" to compare President Trump with former President Barack Obama, adding: "One is human. The other is really not."

Omar's comments came after she told Politico in an interview published last Friday that the Obama administration was responsible for the “caging of kids” at the U.S.-Mexico border and the “droning of countries around the world."

"I think for many of us, we think of ourselves as Democrats. But many of the ways that our Democratic leaders have conducted themselves within the system is not one that we are all proud of," igger is HumaOmar said in an audio recording of the interview which she tweeted out over the weekend. " … And when we talk about waking people up from complacency, it's to say that we can't be only upset with Trump because he's not a politician who sells us his policies in the most perfect way. His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was."…

archive.is/MPzrt
foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-denies-equating-obama-and-trump-says-only-one-is-human

Attached: Omar denies comparing Obama to Trump, says one is not 'human'.webm (1280x720, 4.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/fellowship
dictionary.com/browse/tribe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the video it seems like she wants to say one is human and the other is "white" but stops herself before saying human.

BASED

Attached: trump reptilian.jpg (831x962, 282.91K)

“But many of the ways that our Democratic leaders have conducted themselves within the system is not one that we are all proud of“
A backhanded apology that doesn’t actually change her mind then. Not that I say that expecting it to go anywhere. Just pointing it out.

They both had jew ancestry, Obama had a jew whore mother, so this nigger cunt is a lying sack of shit. A real example of her race. This is why we don't reach across the isle anymore, we know they'll dither, cave, and stab us in the back if we try. Never trust women in office, never trust a semite to own their words when confronted. Hang that afro-asian bitch by her monkey bandana.

I wonder how much she has to pander to her Somali clan back in Michigan, they definitely remember Obama's drone campaign, there were a couple somali terror attacks (stabbings I think) that happened that were memory holed.

She definitely was criticizing him for being a Jew most likely it's because he isn't a nigger.

*wasn't not was

Based. But just because the dems are waking up to the jew doesn't make them right on anything else.

Does this qualify as that "dehumanization" we've heard so much about?

Does it qualify as hate speech? At least if I'm going to be subhuman to the abrahamic nigger, whose people haven't done jackshit, I want my representative to be a real White Man.

That is indeed a clear "WH…not."

this

You can't be a Jew from your fathers side…

jewish by genetics, you dumb shit.

Technically true, but he makes up for it by trying really hard to be one.

He's a shabbos goy with full jew grandkids, so plenty good enough.

You seem to think Muslims are capable of a dynamic range of thought. They're for the tribe, first and foremost, to an extend that you can predict everything a muslim does before they do it.

Checked
Nice Id dadd

If you replaced the word "Muslim" with "Jew", your statement would be true.

It would still be true.

No, as it's written it isn't true at all.

This is the brain of a Muslim. You're not capable of forming eloquent thoughts, just irrational denials and insisting on the suspension of reality. You hate the Jew because you see your self in him, only he's a more advanced hybrid version.

Nothing in that phrasing indicates Obama is the one she is referring to as human.

reminder that Barack Obama Sr. dumped Barack Jr's mom (Ann Dunham) to marry a Jewess (Ruth Baker) so even if Barack wasn't biologically Jewish, he would certainly emulate his dad in thinking that he should pursue a Jewish better option.

Who's to say that Ann's father was Stanley Armour Dunlan? Madelyn Lee Paye could've easily spread her legs for a Jew.

Attached: hold on.jpeg (1024x820, 98.28K)

You are the one claiming that all Muslims belong to one tribe, and it simply isn't true.

What does the word "ummah" mean?

Quite ironic.

Attached: archaic admix.png (711x933, 251K)

It corresponds to "fellowship" and not to "tribe." A tribe is a group of people linked by family relations, while a "fellowship", as equivalent to "ummah", refers to a group of people linked by a common belief or purpose.
dictionary.com/browse/fellowship
dictionary.com/browse/tribe

Great work there, muzanon. I sure am convinced.

is she going to bring up that faggot Larry Sinclair that was visiting Chimpcago 20 years ago and said he smoked crack with Obama and sucked his dick?

In practice, they pretty much do that, though.

Well, I'll throw in a simple proof:
There is such a thing as a "secular Jew", however there is not such a thing as a "secular Muslim." This is because Muslims are a religion, a community of faith, or a "fellowship." Atheist, or secular Jews exist because Jewry is a tribe, a group of people linked by family relations.

Totally agree, I thought about posting this from the angle that she was saying Obama wasn't human for fun but thought it would come off too much like a shill thread. It is interesting that she went with an answer that could have multiple meanings.

Holy shit, my fucking sides. Her english is so bad all I heard was ooga booga. This country is fucked.

Attached: my sides.jpg (680x1044, 113.2K)

The fact that one of her her first first comments in power was on AIPAC and the ZOG BUX they get does not bode well for the future of kikery here. In 25 years when they have 100 niggers exactly like her, good luck to the ADL to tame them all at once.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL IN HAWAII. FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS AND OBAMA'S OFFICIAL BABY DADDY WERE NOT THE ONLY NIGGERS SHE WAS FUCKING. SHE WAS FUCKING EVERY NIGGER IN HAWAII AND WAS OUT OF CONTROL. HER PARENTS HAD HER COMMITTED. SHE WENT TO AN "APPOINTMENT" AND THEY SLAM-DUNKED INTO INTO THE BOOBY-HATCH. THERE IS A MOVIE ABOUT THIS CALLED "GIRL INTERRUPTED" WITH WINNE RYDER AND ANJOLINA JOLIE AND IT IS BASED ON FACTS. HAPPY PINEAPPLE YOUNG WOMAN'S FACILITY…ADDRESS 5150 KANGAROO KOURT. THEY GAVE HER DRUGS. THEY CALLED THEM "MEDS". THEY DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT AND THE MEDS TURNED BABY OBAMA INTO AN INCUBUS. ABORTION WAS ILLEGAL. IN KENYA OBAMA'S DAD OWNED 50 GOATS AND A SMALL HERD OF WIVES.
THIS IS WHY NO HOSPITAL OR OTHER INFO EXISTS FOR OBAMA'S BIRTHPLACE. IN A "OBAMA COMMEMORATIVE ALBUM" ON THE PAGE FOR WHEN OBAMA WAS BORN THEY JUST HAVE A BAD PAINTING OF A WOMAN ON A BEACH AT NIGHT. THATS ALL. I'M NOT MAKING THAT UP. ALL THIS WAS HIDDEN FROM OBAMA UNTIL HE RAN FOR POTUS, THEN THEY HAD TO TELL HIM, AND HE GOT ALL BUTTHURT AND HIS INNER-NIGGER CAME OUT AND HE MURDERED HIS MOTHER.

they brought it upon themselves

If true LOL TOLL PAID

Attached: Verily Muh Negroid.jpg (664x1000, 351.53K)

Didn't she called nigger kang a smiling baby killer? It's a surprise that Pelosi still defends her.

stop insulting gorillas

Attached: Koko the Gorilla Cries Over the Loss of a Kitten[Low,480x360, Webm].webm (426x318, 6.61M)

Wasn't Obongo's mom jewish?

WHY DO 1/2 NIGGERS ALWAYS SIDE WITH NIGGERS AFTER THEIR NIGGER BABY DADDY BEATS UP THEIR WHITE BABY MOMMA AND THE BABY DADDY ABANDONS THEM BUT THE BABY MOMMA TAKES CARE OF THEM AND RAISES THEM. MAYBE THEY HATE MOMMA FOR FUCKING A NIGGER, EVEN MORE THAN THAT HATE THEIR NIGGER DADDY FOR LEAVING?

COLIN KAPERNICK IS ANOTHER ONE. WHY DON'T HE SUPPORT POLICE THAT PROTECTED HIS MOM WHEN SHE WAS BEATEN BY HIS DAD?

NO, IIRC SHE WAS JUST A NIGGER LOVER TRYING TO PUNISH HER WHITE PARENTS BECAUSE JEWS TOLD HER WHITE GUILT, ETC.

Alternatively
Either way, neck yourself.

she looked pretty jewish in the leaked nudes

Somebody should tell this dumb bitch to shut the fuck up

2020 around the corner and she already pushing votes towards blumpf

Attached: Silence.png (767x1070, 1.19M)

The audacity of that ape.

Her nose was that droopy poopy looking nose, I thought she was but no - bad genes is all. Really bad, if she was retarded enough to fall for the racemix meme back then.

I suppose your solution is that we shouldn't encourage leftists to name the Jew in case it pushes Jew-lovers to the right which is equally infested with Jews?