Fake News

Is there any real way to combat misinformation and fake news? Or are people going to always be at the mercy of news conglomerates and politicians?

Attached: fn.png (1920x1920, 1.11M)

You should murder someone

nice try, FBI

Make your own news site.
Select the top stories and do a rene lee on them for factual correctness.
TRUTHCHAN
The future is now.

sounds like a homosexual anime news website. Why not name it like a normal news publication?

Good point.

who are you quoting?

Snopes

Just do your best at fact-checking, and think hard about shared materialism when contemplating arguments. We all dwell under one causal system, however loudly people hateful enough to lie might scream about the torment they inflict upon themselves.

Something I’ve been thinking about. I might give gifts to friends, but they would always only be small. I would only bribe someone - paying for their loyalty - if I hated their guts and wanted to see their influence destroyed. Pushing someone to submit themselves to payment, to let me hurt them and their society in exchange, is just primordially evil. And if I did that, I would have to abandon tolerance, truth, and even friendship; anyone who caught me would destroy my scheme.

I think one of the reasons why fake news is a problem is that journalists are slaves. Journalists principled enough to reach across gaps and not just hate people according to their marching orders are journalists who lose their platforms. Sleazy people used journalistic corruption to punish defenses of journalistic ethics - it was not surprising when thereafter the trust in media fell and partisanship rose. Corrupt people fight forever against their victims.

prank news outlets with bad information and false stories
compile their headlines to reveal a pattern and agenda
highlight their blunders

Attached: japan trump fish feed.jpg (475x475 360.47 KB, 44.49K)

I think the most forgivable bribes are the ones paid to people without enough dignity to live peacefully. Militarists can be bribed, criminals can be bribed, spies can be bribed. It’s kind of the only way to keep people that loyalistic in check anyways. Hating violence isn’t evil, so doing something as hateful as offering bribes to violence isn’t evil.

Nobody is ever corrupt like nationalists are corrupt.

I think Obama made a great case regarding nationalistic corruption. The apology tour, the environmentalism, the militarism; he governed for national prestige! Compare Trump’s irritable willingness to sacrifice prestige for prosperity, his being willing to withdraw troops from Syria, and his efforts to prize worker welfare above environmentalism. Now I don’t mean to say I agree with all of this, and in fact I think there are serious questions about the man’s competency and independence, but it’s definitely not prestige-seeking; Trump is governing more like his loyalty is with people than with his national construct. After Obama’s nationalistic polishing of America’s image, his party wanted to put up Hillary Clinton! That’s where nationalism goes: straight to corruption.

I genuinely ask if there are places aside from here where anons can receive non jew news. I can't listen to the radio at all, even christian talk radio is filled with jewish influence. Anti-semitism that, for isreal this, I can't escape it. It's getting worse by the day. Is there any where I can turn to for passive news that doesn't have a dichotomy of Jew shit?

Trump is quantity over quality but thinks he is quality over quantity. That is why it reads different to non-jews who can into quality. It's like those American Idol outtakes; most thought they sang well.

Yep.
Zig Forumsradio
The future is now.

Yes. Read McLuhan.

Broaden your sources.

Can you elaborate user?

build it and they shall come

Nothing wrong with disinformation and misinformation, both are why we have republican democracies not direct democracies. The general population is too stupid to think for themselves.

Hi. Non-Zig Forumstard here. This is getting capped.

Attached: fakenews.png (745x1056, 251.08K)

Be careful you don't hop back to that IP.

this might actually be effective if applied logically and correctly. If a subversive, deceitful, and objectively powerful person were to be killed, there would be a reaction and a ripple effect. Depending on the person, the reaction could be nuclear and have both positive and negative results. One event like this, one brave soul, could change the entire course of history… in a single act, and in a second.

but i advocate for peaceful separation, just to be clear.