Hinduphobia in 2019

archive.fo/YbsSG

This shit is getting beyond comical.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x812, 580.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-mold-race-war–11889918
mega.nz/#F!BwA2DQpC!L-8xcLCyo9BI24Vtsv6o-A
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She should take it up to the libshit kikes and mudslimes who are churning anti-hindu articles.

Hindu is a lot more truthful than Christcuckery and also has better art,

t. Pooja "Looja" Patel

Am Hindu and have never before heard that as a last name.

She's not a poo, even though she worships the poo gods. Her mum was white (100% pure Bavarian phenotype) and converted to pooism because hippie shit. Gabbards pop is a Catholic, half European half Samoan.

I cant find any details on her husband, Abraham Williams' race, I suspect he's probably a mutt too.

Attached: C0iiXmcUkAA-5jB.jpg (258x218 161.13 KB, 31.45K)

The Hindu agenda massively overlaps with the ZOG agenda, they are even worse than Muslims.

He's a kike.

Can someone link me to a recent attack on a Hindu in western civilization?

You can't find any because they've never happened.

They Hindu nuffin.

Always a possibility, but plenty of christfags name their kids Abraham as well, just like Lincoln.

wtf is she going off then? the only 2 groups that have a problem with Hindus are jews and muslims.

Well, Zig Forums/4chon user Rockerz88/Zach Davies attacked a Sikh several years ago. That's as good as I know.

Fake
Her "guru" is a cult leader CIA shill who makes his "followers" eat his toenails
This is just another attempt by the Christcucks to discredit dharma

Attached: 1936 Olympics.jpg (760x1024, 256.03K)

How so?

This is false because no one gives a fuck about them. There are like 8 Hindu Nuffins in this entire fucking country; let Pajeets believe whatever they want over in Pajeetland. It doesn't bother my ass at all. They aren't trying to fuck my way of life or genocide my white race like the kikes, the spics, the niggers or the mudslimes.

Lol this should be good. Explain.

What the fuck how unbrolike can you get

It's true. They are the last group i would deport into a oven. I wouldn't even be bothered unless they became a pain the ass tbh.

Well that's nice considering Hinduism is unironically the original Aryan religion and you're simply in denial if you refuse to acknowledge it because "muh poo"..

Good luck faggots, nobody cares because you are subhuman scum.

Except that they have shitted up every piece of software since about 2004.

That literally has absolutely nothing to do with Hinduism.

Nobody is attacking Hindus. Religion of the Indo-Aryans.

Also Hinduism spread by the sword like every other religion. Except the hindu kush mountain range just remember that goy. It might have been bad for us except geography.

Attached: Krishna_Arjuna.jpg (1024x768, 128.61K)

Hindu country, Hindu problem. If northerners don't fix the problem then we will take over the southern part for our white ethnostate and fix the problem for them.

Here's your (You)

Attached: 31e14.jpg (326x294, 23.61K)

Were you born a faggot or did it take repeated anal rapings for you to start to enjoy it?

1. India has a vested interest in weakening European/Western borders. This allows for them to send over tons of degree milled workers who extract service industry wealth and send it back to India. Beyond just exploiting visa programs a weakened west also gives India much more power when negotiating trade deals and what they can get away with in their sphere of influence.
2. It is in India's geopolitical interest for Greater Israel to exist. A large Jewish state means that China and Russia have almost no influence in the Middle East which gives more power to India in disputes such as the Kashmir border dispute and their conflict with Pakistan.
3. The concept of a Hindu state comes from the same logic the Jews have for a Jewish state.
4. India is hands down the most pro-Israel state on Earth, even more so than the USA.
5. India and Israel share intelligence and military technology. Mossad has operated on the behalf of India numerous times and India has gotten Israel agents into foreign nations as well.

The latter. I was the one doing the raping. Are you enjoying this rape?

So are you pro-Democracy or pro-Christkike?

BLUE gods

Ah ok so you like being a bitch. You must be a kike because if you really were a NatSoc then I wouldn't want to be one.

I want to hate-fuck her.

What are you even so butthurt about? Besides the rape obviously. Were you raped by a hindu before your current rape?

Funnily enough Hinduism is being attacked in India by the usual cultural marxist isms alongside Christians and Muslims

Democracy is to blame
And the shitty Constitution

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 28.49K)

Lol. Go bugger some boys you big man, they're about your size.

Attached: Have you reported the crime to your satisfaction.jpg (494x666, 43.67K)

Vote her

Is my dick really the only thing you can think about?

Whatever the cause, it's the erosion and destruction of one of the oldest religions in the world with aryan foundations

Sure thing, Mr. Toynbee.

Attached: Rock-Dude-204x300.jpg (204x300, 22.44K)

it'll only get worse so long as India doesn't rule itself according to its own culture. replicating Western rule is barely different to Islamic rule. the West is still ruling India but by proxy in the minds of the people with such ideas as Democracy and Equality and atheism

Attached: quote-thus-inwardly-armed-with-confidence-in-god-and-the-unshakable-stupidity-of-the-voting-adolf-hitler-57-50-15.jpg (850x400, 69.67K)

He's right though.

And who are we to presume she is talking about? White Men of course.

Spirit cooking
Ritual cannibalism

Mostly coordinated by Jews, ironically enough.

Maybe he thought he was actually attacking a Muslim.

dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/zack-davies-mold-race-war–11889918

I'd say she's referring to Christians, as she would have trouble with old Christians in the General Election. Those people want candidates who follow the world of Jesus Christ and do God's work. Like Donald Trump and George W. Bush.

Jesus was a jew dude
Get over it

HINDUS BURN THEIR OWN MOTHERS ALIVE! I'M NOT MAKING THAT UP. WHY DO THEY DO THAT??? SO THEY CAN "GET HER OUT OF THE WAY" AND MOVE INTO THE SHIT-SHACK SHE LIVES IN WHEN THE OLD MAN (HUSBAND OF MOTHER, FATHER OF SON) FINALLY CROAKS. "LOOK AFTER MOM WHEN I GONE, SON", "YES, DAD, YOU CAN COUNT ON ME". :) OH FUCK MAN, NEVER TRUST ONE OF THOSE CREATURES. IF THAT IS WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR OWN MOM IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN, GIVEN HALF A CHANCE. IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE AT CHRISTMAS. "LETS GO TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE WHERE SHE MAKES HER SPEICAL CHRISTMAS TREATS!, WOOPS, I FORGOT, I BURNED HER ALIVE SO YOU KIDS CAN HAVE THIS SHITTY HAVEL. MAYBE SOME DAY WE CAN GO TO AMERICAN AND MAKE THEM GIVE US A REAL HOUSE FROM THE GOVERNMENT". MAYBE THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T HAVE CHRISTMAS IN INDIA BUT WORSHIP MONSTERS LIKE ELEPHANTS WITH TOO MANY ARMS. AND WHY THAT JUST DON'T GIVE ANY FUCKS AND SHIT IN THE OPEN STREET. I BET ALL AMERICANS WHO HAVE BURNED THEIR OWN MOTHER'S ALIVE DON'T GIVE ANY FUCKS EITHER.

PS-THE "HOUSE" IN QUESTION IS ABOUT WHAT ANY 3 AMERICAN BOY SCOUTS WOULD SLAP TOGETHER IN A LONG AFTERNOON.

If the lefties knew Hinduism they would cry how 'racist' it is.

Attached: Scheherazade.tif.jpg (800x1014, 293.82K)

Hindus are fully aligned with ZOG and the geopolitical machinations that parasite off of Western civilization and direct its resources, blood, and treasure to conflicts/schemes/alliances that are not in our benefit.

LIKE THOSE FUCKS THAT WERE ALL AGAINST THE CHINESE BECAUSE OF THAT DALI LAMA FRAUD-FUCK. FAG CLAIMS TO BE LIVING IN POVERTY BUT HAS $2000 EYEGLASS FRAMES. ONLY JEWS AND PIMPS SPEND 2 GRAND ON EYEGLASSES TO "FLOSS".

…wat

Attached: 1469507715397.jpg (255x212, 14.78K)

HOLY KRISHNA, THEY’RE SELLING PILLS TO KILL US ALL! IT’S ANUDDA GANGES!

Attached: 41HLb518gKL.jpg (323x500, 31.69K)

Sure (((he))) is

mega.nz/#F!BwA2DQpC!L-8xcLCyo9BI24Vtsv6o-A

Attached: Ancient India (The Myth by Alfred Rosenberg, presentation by The Sunwheel Society).webm (1280x720, 7.33M)

And if people don't kill the jews, leftists and pajeets pushing for it, it will keep on going forever.

Hindus? Better art than Christianity.

Attached: My sides _97a15cbc7086298e837dfc71d4341c6b.jpg (640x400, 73.96K)

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (1500x1803, 593.75K)

most Americans have no idea what Hinduism is or that it exists at all

I'm sick of you faggots. You hate your own ancestors and prostrate yourselves before a bunch of lazy, street-shitting, race-mixing, slave people. If there was anything of the 'Aryan' in the Hindu religion it has long since been expunged. India is a nation of mongrels, all sorts of different mongrels encompassing just about every race on the planet, not only Caucasians but Australoids, Mongoloids and of course Negroids. The whole place only works because the entire populace is lazy and corrupt beyond Western comprehension, although we are now beginning to understand a little bit of their complete failure as people as they start working in call centres and supermarkets and we have to deal with their infinite ineptitude.

Their art, whilst decent, has nothing on Christian European art. Their religion has some enjoyable stories but is so alien to the European understanding of reality as to be insane. The Western Man has always known of a world of good and evil, where the ultimate victory is the destruction of evil; not some balance, not some acceptance that we are all the same thing. You understand that in Hinduism they are literally saying that you are the same as a nigger, right? That we are all united as 'one' but are simply blind to this true reality (despite them apparently not being blind to it by knowing this in their religion)? … But no, you buy into their moronic bullshit. You even call Christianity a 'slave-religion' when it has produced the mightiest nations with the most impressive record of conquests of any faith, where in contrast Hindus have been someone's bitch for thousands of years with their religion instructing vast portions of their society to accept their place as a literal slave.

If you want to say "BUT THE BRAHMANS WERE WHITE"; where are they now? What have they achieved? Their legacy is absolute failure. You have nothing in common with them, yet your hatred of your own ancestor's religion has you glorifying something that should make you nauseous and disgusted.

Hindus just prove themselves to be as shit as every other subhuman. They are all content to be victims. They would rather live as honourless slaves and subject themselves to humiliation if it means they do not have to work hard. The reason our people will never die is because we refuse to see ourselves as victims even when, as is obvious today from such things as 'positive discrimination' and 'quotas', we actually are victims of evil people seeking to undo us. Rise up men of the West; purge the filth from our planet. There will be no unity as 'one', there will be no balance; there will be absolute victory for our people, for the forces of Righteousness.

Nor should they. You could use one or three big neutron bombs with atmospheric blasts and just eliminate all life in the Indian sub continent, wait a decade for the mess to clean itself up and then move in and set it up properly as a vast real estate development on desirable land, a giant Florida.

Kill yourself.

Shame the pajeet that made that retarded documentary crying about Apu being racist didn't think about that first huh?

My name is David and I'm coming out, as a Hinduphobe. I have, a perfectly legitimate fear of being exposed to Indian poo. The toxic diet of the average "Hindu" renders their fecal matter unusually hazardous to human and animal health. The widely encouraged practice of defecating in public spaces makes this "Poo" one of the biggest threats to the general welfare in history.
I will not apologize, for it is the Hindu people who are in the wrong.

Campaign season for Democrats.

Attached: 1552423852781.jpg (1920x1080, 326.27K)

BASTE AND REPLIED, TULSI 2021 :) xd

No Squishee 4u!!!

Attached: 87df7aab5ac26984e91cef9bbbc9be4a36db049c50824a99684f6ab1741501bd.jpg (255x150, 7.95K)

Thank you& come again!

Attached: images (2).jpeg (150x130, 7.35K)

Attached: download.jpeg (150x186, 9.18K)

Attached: 46dc202c562c1f746a4f6973bb95993c0b3d8ea6e0137de2bc21bb95aa10a3a3.jpg (255x180, 12.88K)

its time to take the Tulsi Pill, and usher in the new era of Aryan Enlightenment !

Attached: 1516047075549.jpg (446x446, 272.98K)

Reminder that you really should hate Hindus. They're second to kikes in seeking rent off of the US population (pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/) they drive down the wages of educated American workers, they drive down the quality of programming and health care through their bullshit degreemill credentials, they CANNOT speak a real dialect of Englsh, they look like shit, they worship cattle, they pollute waterways worse than other subhumans, and their religious believes are barbaric nonsense.

Maybe indirectly, but religious war is exclusively the province of Jewish religions.

Most religions are not like that, but because Christianity in particular attempted to force itself on people, we assume they are.

Compared to the Bible, which has none. There is not a single story in that fucking book that's any good.

Attached: 71VTZ6A0emL[1].jpg (710x1000, 198.15K)

Tip harder, moishe. We'll believe you some day.

The Book of Revelations is pretty cool.

pooping in the streets isn't art

Sodom being destroyed for rampant degeneracy isn't fun?

NOT REALLY, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

IIRC HINDUISM IS KINDA UNIQUE IN THAT THERE IS NO PROCESS TO 'CONVERT'.

YOU ARE BORN A HINDU, AND THAT IS THAT.

I'VE LOST 3 ssi CARDS.

EVERYTIME I GO TO ssi OFFICE TO GET NEW CARD ITS FULL OF ELDERLY HINDU FUCKS.

I DON'T THINK THEY ARE SIGNING UP TO PAY FOR MY RETIREMENT, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.

Indians are fake Hindus, ive talked to them, most of them know jackshit about their own gods and mythologies, they dont even read the old texts like the gita or the vedas anymore. They are idolaters and nothing more, and have forgotten the Aryan wisdom of the white man.

This is adorable.

1. might actually be true
2. Pakistan is a US ally and therefore an Israeli ally
3. No it doesn't, the Hindu state was around long before the Jews left Egypt and never needed your particular brand of kvetching to justify itself
4. no it's not. The staunchest supporters of Israel based on UN voting records are Canada, The Czech Republic, The Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Panama, Palau, and the United States
5. Is that what Mossad says when they're somewhere they're not supposed to be? Nobody asks Mossad to help them out.

This is such a weak effort I can kind of believe that Israel's foreign propaganda corps is where they put the special kids during their compulsory service

Attached: mein_kampf_india.PNG (736x643, 622.37K)

And just like with christianity and islam, jews take over power positions there too to control it, by faking a convertion. Just like with everything.

also known as hygiene or poo-phobia

I experienced white phobia my entire life… wait why havent I????? Ah thats right , we are good people (maybe just play the other side)

Attached: based poos.jpg (380x285, 20.13K)