AMAZON BANS CULTURE OF CRITIQUE BY KEVIN MACDONALD

Amazon bans Kevin MacDonald's CULTURE OF CRITIQUE from U.S. and international listings

The Culture of Critique : An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements is required Zig Forums reading. The title is still available for purchase with independent booksellers and B&N.

MacDonald's twitter: archive.fo/KWf9U
Still available at:
archive.fo/aJTjD
and /pdf/.
If you have not read this book, stop posting until you read it in entirety.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 12.48.13 AM.png (1084x936, 199.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!BwA2DQpC!L-8xcLCyo9BI24Vtsv6o-A
revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2011/03/white-nationalist-professor-calls-for.html
archive.is/oGTw0
archive.org/details/ThirdJimpact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a piece of bestselling gunk to read, and a huge backlog of fantasy novels afterwards. Jew-tracking doesn’t make the list. Famous people are barely relevant to society’s progress, anyways. Anyone who gets noticed by trash like this hasn’t real influence.

Maybe they threatened him somehow. Anti-trust, perhaps?

Celebrities are a trailing indicator.

Catch this, and be enlightened: if every American who had ever bought or sold sex were thrown into prison tomorrow, the economy would enter a twenty year recession. If they’re doing anything, prominent Jews might actually be clawing *back* a wilder world.

amazon is trying to tell you to stop wasting your time on inane bullshit books about current year and go read some fucking greek classics

Kevin pls the ego isn't gonna help us sell any books try and keep it in check until we've made the sales

In a hypothetical world where only three people exist, both hate me, and they don’t know each other, the hypothetical world contains two enemy bonds and no friendships. If I manipulate my enemies into hating each other, the hypothetical world contains three enemy bonds and still no friendships. If I encourage my enemies to combine against me, the hypothetical world contains two enemy bonds and one friendship.

I think thst outcome sounds better than creating a third enemy bond.

If all three entities in this hypothetical world approach the scenario my way, soon there are three friendships and no enemies.

ok delete this now please i didn't know it was not an option how can i get in touch with somebody who can delete this message

Kevin "Israel is based" Macdonald

Attached: israel macdonald.png (634x512, 57.91K)

Hey hymie, guy is like 70+, doubt he even knows how to find this site. I tell people constantly not to post until they've read that book and and listened to all of dr. pierce's broadcasts. Lurk for 2 yrs.

I see you've learned to use the VPN. Kevin, they still know it's us, but we can't delete our messages. What the hell are we supposed to do now?

Canada's largest bookstore is run by a Jew, and she won't even allow Mein Kampf to be sold. This brave action was celebrated by leaf media.

How many kikes are there here exactly? He's remarking on the changing dynamic in kike politics. This has been on on going discussion here since hotwheels began it and going back to cuckchan. If you don't kow the man or the material, shut up. This man was the only faculty member at ANY college in the US to stand against ZOG for 30 years. By himself. Totally shit on, an outcast, just him vs the world, only his tenure saving his job.

the fact that you use "we" tells me you haven't been here at all as long as your trying to portray. Much as he was scum, it's a shame Imkikey isn't here to gas you for the post, since you richly deserve it.

Ok Kevin now your just being RIDICULOUS…….. I don't know what you think I'm trying to portray? We need to offload these books by the end of the day. We should stick to our plan where I'll portray the bookseller, you portray the authour. Just like we agreed on. Splits the profit when all the books is gone.

you bore me Jewboy.

Attached: jew-21stcentury-colour.jpg (1920x1080, 859.7K)

The obsessive fake antisemitism is boring. Bump for sucking.

Took them long enough. I'm surprised how they allowed this book in the first place.

READ SIEGE faggots. No other book is worth reading.

Attached: demonlarger.jpg (1920x1050, 492.56K)

Culture of Critique isn't even about antisemitism, jewboy. Just like 200 years together. It's just historical truth presented in a neutral manner. Which is why your criminal race has a problem with it.

If you want to be some blasted unrealistic evil, don’t blare in anonymity’s voice. Better if you go play Nationstates. I have a manatee nation for a particular kind of politics I’d like to see out of the real world - it hasn’t been going particularly well, which seems fitting.

Lurk for 2 years. Where are you people coming from? It's a shame the t#rkroaches aren't here anymore to just spam the entire thing with gore and other shit to scare boomer cuckolds like you the fuck out of here. I don't know where you belong, but it ain't here. And BTW, if you think anything here is "ironic.." it's a sewer, I've stopped caring. You'll learn.

There are two basic Lucifer concepts. Firstly, Lucifer is the one who must be lying. Secondly, Lucifer is the one against whom all combinations are formed. To make one’s enemies ally with each other is therefore very much core Luciferianism. As a point of social dynamics, it should be pointed out that whosoever *must* be lying is very often not.

Go get killed, fuckface.

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Attached: dbjog3dp0jl11.jpg (2048x1152 566.49 KB, 571.37K)

I’m a pacifist, just like many millions of people on Earth. :)

Plenty, particularly schizophrenic trannies.

If everyone who "bought sex" would go to jail, most of the world population would be imprisoned. You're always paying, directly or indirectly.

Attached: 0b2a8ed5a4a158bd13ab902855fbe583dfbb9a6ae9426756fde5260451870e97.jpg (400x612, 61.15K)

I hate this shit. You already wrote the book, I already bought the book, what is this Jew shit where I'm suppose to buy it again? If you have something new to add, but it in a new book. Why do I need to have multiple versions of the same thing?

Good that there is still internet

GET YOUR BOOKS HERE

libgen.io/

/polbooks/ series:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

The shilling is unbearable.
Are we being raised?
Important threads are being buried in a sea of shit, much like 4chan is.

*Raided.

Sales of this book are about to go through the roof.

Attached: Barbra-Streisand-california_home.jpg (506x380, 50.45K)

Yids trying hard to slide this one.

mega.nz/#F!BwA2DQpC!L-8xcLCyo9BI24Vtsv6o-A

This.

Is it a kike holiday? Something weird is going on. Anyone recall 4 or 5 years ago, when the idea was that after toiling like a nigger in the fields, the board would eventually go to smarter, younger people, who grew up with computers and coding and would be better at everything and after 2016 election, people like us could go and get lives?
And instead, this board and cuck have been taken over by a bunch of vapid, 90 IQ 56ers who can barely turn on an x-box? Forget "coding," they can't even do a board search. It's all so tiresome.

More refugees have come here since halfchan is now totally fucked. The Ashkeshnonzys have refocused their efforts towards us.

Good, Culture of Critique has nothing to do with "exposing" jews it's just a book showing off jews

All of them.

This. Not that it's not in every way part of the kike's adaptability of typical tricks but I've personally noticed that openly identifiable as Israeli posters in various sites openly express positions traditionally worded only by White Supremacist "extremists".

Attached: it-was-the-palastinians-hitler-did-nothing-wrong.jpg (3500x2356, 2.26M)

This is like, the most shilled thread I've ever seen on this site.

Good work!

It shouldn't be:
-Dr. Pierce
-Dr. Macdonald
-David Irving

the only 3 "prominent" intellectuals to to stand up and fight the Yids at all in the West. also, Dr. Faurisson in France. But Macdonald had an especially tough time sincee the kikes made his life hell for 30 years teaching in CA. He withstood it all, long before many here we a glint in their kike father's beady eye when he forgot to pull out of their hooker mother. When he gets his books pulled , of course it's a thread here.

McDonald is controlled opposition, you newfags.

K. Want to elaborate?

just don't fall for kike retards. Macdonald was fighting the yids when hymie's diease was still correctly listed in the DSM-IV as GENDER DYSPHORIA." He was friend's with Dr. Pierce, he's one of the originators of whatever was born in 2015.

I can smell the kikery from 6,000,000 yards away. Just doing my part to bump the thread.

what the fuck are you talking about? sage negated.

ur not a hypothetical faggot, ur an absolute concrete verifiable faggot

Neck yourself.

This thread is badly undershilled. People aren’t putting forward coherent points of view.

How to get a list of all the books they banned?

Attached: c1e212fbcdbcb4ed3b686c06684ada6325cc7080e7458b9752410aa787872d0b.png (586x507, 249.85K)

bump

well well amazon's virtual book burnings sure are progressive.

I guess this means Jim Goad's audiobook isn't happening?

He has called for making a deal with "right-wing" jews in the past, similarly to Red Ice.

Attached: 5cacc4341f707193e14947f14ecf75be8110c207b191057967467fa27f7104ba.jpg (605x595, 115.13K)

Notice how they banned counter jewhad trash by Tommy Robinstein and Robert Spencer first a few days ago, so that's the story about Amazon censorship in 2019 – which means they receive the Streisand bump – and then books that actually identify the enemy go completely under the radar?

It's just like how Jonestein was the big jewtube shutdown, and Jared Taysachs was the first video targeted when they introduced the ADL's video quarantining feature. Kikes may be many things, but they aren't stupid.

Attached: New Amazion logo.jpg (250x300 151.66 KB, 20.62K)

"Red Ice" started out as as //x/ type shit and reached the same conclusion all eventually do– the international Jew. If he weren't a threat to the international Jew, he wouldn't be banned. What would you expect for a guy who was trying to keep a job as a professor? Coming to campus in Full Storm Trooper outfit and smashing kosher faces in? i don't know why I'm arguing with retardation. i think I even know the one you're talking about, where he says something like "if some right wing jews want to realize it's in their own interests…"
Should the psychology professor who was forced to teach jews every day have said "they have to all go into the ovens, there's only one solution, a FINAL solution…"

You can fuck right back off to wherever you wandered in from

I'm obviously not saying he should have been calling for genocide, but he shouldn't have made the statements in question. If anyone should know that such an arrangement is impossible, it's him.

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2011/03/white-nationalist-professor-calls-for.html
archive.is/oGTw0

He also spoke out in support of Robinstein. Again, he should know better.

Attached: KMac shilling for Tommy Robinson.png (1024x507 72.79 KB, 63.21K)

AND SO IT BEGINS
I want you slack jawed faggots to take this and spread it everywhere. Teach those faggots the meaning of 'Streisand Effect'. Go Go Go!

Attached: 4be5e8ced93acc0291789205c1771198b1aa1703fa363b8d65b8e183db41e2e4.jpg (552x475, 30.53K)

Jesus christ you're retarded

He should, he probably does, but beggars can't be choosers. He also used to write to Dr. Pierce and tell him to "tone down his rhetoric," which Pierce mentions in one of his last few broadcasts and rejects. Pierce doesn't say his his name but would other "psychology professor at a major west coast university" would be writing to him.
for my part, I can't condemn glenn glennwald. I may hate him as a jew and as a fag, but he holds Israel to the same standard he holds everyone else to. he calls out AIPAC and the entire ZOG establishment. I hate jews as hypocrites and subversives much more than just as Jews.

Attached: 1486916314141.webm (720x480, 2.92M)

People are now reading Canada In Decay

At the very least we can take solace in knowing that anyone who is buying a Culture of Critique is probably being sent there. So this won't stop people from reading it - just from easily accessing it on Amazon.

I don't know if you've actually read it but every new edition is pretty much just him responding to criticism from academia and the press in lengthy BTFO statements.

¡Nice Gandalf meme, thanks!

¡Beautiful tanks!

Not quite convinced on this

very convinced on this

I have "the handbook" queued up, what's on your list?

Still available in Canada at indigo/chapters.
Just bought a copy.

Thank God I bought my copy of Mein Kampf and For My Legionaries before the Jews took them down.

No, he's just pointing out how israel is co opting nationalist parties in the west.

KYS faggot.

Attached: 1543017678605.png (205x246, 6.72K)

You type like a homosexual AIDS patient.

Attached: 1543002838621.png (474x711, 90.48K)

plz kys newfag

Its almost like youre smearing your nigger bull's fresh dick shit all over the place ITT.

S-S-STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWS, GOY

Remember kids, kikes and their AIDS patient golem LOVE to project

If only every poster here were so eloquent. You're truly a gift to the board.

Attached: 1c8fd43dadf60adadc62655abe01be84aa4a00e158300d40850e39fd1ec11d37.jpg (547x471, 49.74K)

Its more required TRS reading but its okay. MacDonald cucks on certain things.

Attached: tay-gas-kikes.jpeg (600x786, 129.84K)

The population more or so remained the same.
Still not going to neinchan.

Whats wrong with neinchan, havent tried it but Ive heard it brought up

Attached: BrontoBrainlet.jpg (1241x658, 67.03K)

Nick Griffin has talked about kikes trying to buy them off and get them to shill against muslims but not touch the actual source of the problem. There are no good Jews, we can not work with Jews.. and no, Jews do not want to genuinely work with us.

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-Good-Jews.jpg (558x568 343.54 KB, 105.18K)

4chan is the same as it's always been.
Yangtards will get bored and leave eventually.
And the non-Yang threads are fine

Go fuck yourself yid this isn't /books/

The TRS requirement is to listen to Mike Enoch talk about it, then pretend you read it.

Attached: 7dd7bca7343111f62e05f15d3b4bef43eaac6dea0b643f9d6ebcd7105073a609.jpg (600x600, 72.02K)

Attached: Enoch-Ranch.png (588x340 238.4 KB, 4.41M)

Attached: enoch-pure-jew.mp4 (384x288, 13.2M)

Time to start publishing books to Amazon with pics of Jeff Bezos adulterous texts and pics of his small dick.

So mentioning what Tommy is doing with rape gang court cases is being a fed shill now? Quit being a sperg

Too late, Bezos, I've already bought my copy last month, it's gonna sit on my library and will be read and learned by my progeny for eternity.

Is trs still a thing? I thought yidwife ended them, lol?
archive.org/details/ThirdJimpact