Andrew Yang serious thread

So he 'got' the donations for the debate.
We know that the donation counter on his website was hard-coded in the javascript to be based on time.
I believe that the cia or something has been trying candidates on 4chan and they will keep pushing him more now. The dailystormer which was a trump shilling site has switched to Yang. We also know andrew has links to the CIA.
On the paper Yang is the best candidate (patrick little can't win) but what is your analysis?

Attached: yang7.jpg (489x442, 107.18K)

Memeing for Yang was fun before he came outright as an anti-white slant. It's not worth it anymore. Politics is gay.

Attached: yang is a cuck.jpg (776x580, 167.39K)

No nations (groups connected by birth) for "White™" (European) people. Not even Europe.
Fuck this gay bugnigger. I got anti-chang memes coming.

this is the slant that needs to be memed through to the normies. make politics uncool again. take away their desire for identity politics and overpoliticization. force the media to drop it, so we can barrel through with white identity politics unopposed

That's a bit of a leap.

The reality is a bunch of lefty cunts with lots of money are attempting to force a meme using Zig Forums as a pipeline the same way they tried to do it with BOINEY SANDAHS and Hillcunt. They've even admitted it on their discord channel. They can't replicate the actual REAL grassroots support Trump had in 2016, and so they think they can just emulate it by photoshopping a pink pussy hat onto a random anime girl with no context or humor and then spamming it. A good point of reference to prove they're all outside leftycunt invaders is that they have no idea how or why Pepe caught on or was considered funny. They also directly answer to the chief of staff of the Yang campaign, thus proving their institutional ties. At no point did the chans have a direct line into the Trump campaign. These niggers do.

Attached: Yangoyim6.png (662x631 84.7 KB, 79.67K)

Aside from their manufactured memes which aren't funny and don't carry the essential kernel of truth to them which makes them useful (something that is a hallmark of right-wing memes as opposed to left-wing memes), they also use dated 2016-era language like "that's a spicy meme" to try to make themselves sound organic and part of the culture. It reeks of board room think tank shit by 20 or so paid shills trying desperately to pull a "HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS?" routine.

Attached: Yangoyim10.jpg (1704x2088 987.93 KB, 1.03M)

Nor can Yang. You are FUCKING RETARDED to be wasting energy with this.

You'd think the bug would get a fucking pocket projector or some shit.

Snowballs user. Snowballs.

These are the same cunts who were shilling Bernie and apparently they haven't recovered after emptying out their bank accounts for him so he could buy a lambo and a seventh vacation home.

I hear his Chinese name is Wee Joo Yoo.

Why DID Pepe catch on and why WAS he considered funny? I forgot myself at this point. There's too many normalniggers using him all the time.

Mostly because /r9k/ took a dead meme and created a hyper violent anti-woman derivative of it that was fucking hilarious. Then Zig Forums took it and turned him into a Nazi frog that gassed Jews and carried out Day of the Rope stuff. That's about when the mainstream media picked it up and the ADL screeched about anti-Semitism, which of course only encouraged it further.

Stop mentioning him or talking about him.

Convincing argument.

Attached: 1552390210953.png (594x585, 114.19K)

This is a shitty slide thread to distract from Culture of Critique being banned from Amazon.

Struggle harder swamp people.

The most fun thing about this place is threadsniping with impermissible integrity. Every thread has the joy of a serious thread when truth is beautiful.

Go bump that thread then, no one is stopping you.

I will get your neetbux for you.

It's a win win for everyone, for or against this chink it doesn't matter we got nothing to lose, as long as you keep posting about it more people are going for yangbucks.

ok

Attached: YG10.png (429x649, 93.97K)

I called this a week ago. And Anglin is a Mossad jew.

(((Dailystormer))) already knows they are exposed and might just pretend to like Yang to make Zig Forums become paranoid. Make desicions based on how they will affect the future, not on who is supporting who because it could be false flag or the relationship is much more complicated, you'll never know

I dont want a chink for a leader either, but Trump has sealed his fate as a one term president

Population of the USA: 328,556,200
328,556,200 x 1000 = $328,556,200,000 per month, or $3,942,674,400,000 per year.

Where do you propose to get $4 trillion per year, Bernigger?

Attached: u giv USA, kekekeke ^_^.jpg (1280x720, 70.51K)

I personally think that the Daily Stormer were switching off to Yang and because ther audience got switched to Yang and they had did this to not lose all influence and audience. I seriously can't imagine someone supporting Trump in 2019 except for christcuck boomers.

You are not white nationalist, get off this board

nice

Attached: YG53.png (609x407, 255.87K)

Fuck off Bernigger.

Maybe we could use a little bit of that money?

Stay mad, Trumpcuck.

Sure I'm perfectly happy not giving Israel a dime. That leaves only $3,939,024,400,000 left for your NEET cuckbucks. Where are you going to get that money?

Bernigger confirmed.

Attached: 1552391454711.png (887x562, 53.21K)

Hes anti 2nd Amendment so I dont like em.

Attached: 2de60577021b3d03b49a0fc589a640b36b214a5849f8d566e860af57ed412cfa.png (248x249, 50.57K)

He's also anti-white, pro-Israel, and pro-open borders.

anti-beige

Jews are completely unable stop lying
So is Donald "We need more people" Trump

Attached: d6dec5b1943f334b632a842885121b1da3c652271c10fda62cb8084a401bdbdb.png (593x531, 97.84K)

Yep, you are indistinguishable from Berniggers who demanded the same thing in 2016, stole memes, appropriated 80s aesthetic, pretended you were grassroots, etc. And you want free shit on top of it.

Name any reason a NatSoc board should support a pro-Israel anti-white anti-gun chink with an insane fiscal policy you can't defend, other than muh gibs.

good enough?

Attached: YGG8.png (1300x1126, 995.51K)

use the existing yang thread

You want a series thread about it? Ok, you should be shot for trying to peddle this corporate shill.
Basic income doesn't make everyone richer, it's literally wealth distribution being paid for by people who can be Ard to work.
This entire shitshow of a shilling Bonanza is simply to either make Pol work for a blatant communist and sway enough votes from the republicans to ensure trump loses. I don't know what's worse, the sheer amount of shills or the possibility that you absolute faggots believe in " free money"

The fact that Milton Friedman, your libertarian hero, also supported UBI.

There is no other Yang thread

So you'd rather we just keep welfare without allowing white people to reap the benefits of their own tax money?

KYS (((MOD)))

This. Making a maga hat in a meme pussy pink isn't something original, you shitheads. Even after 2016, you fucks don't know how to meme.

Get it from nigger programs and vat tax.
As long as Americans continue to use Amazon some of the tax is going into yangbux regardless of where Bezos is hiding.
Even better more entrepreneur is going to fill that demand.

Either that or all the existing trillions you mentioned are going to Israel, inflation is going to happen anyway, why don't we all take a cut from it. If Yang loses it's not like he's going to deduct $1000 from your already empty account. Like I said NOTHING TO LOSE!

And not to forget Yang is the closest thing to achieving DoTR, you better wish his yangbucks is going to hyper inflate like Zimbabwe. Societal collapse is going to filter out the weak and no need to import cotton pickers from Africa to rebuild this time.

Daily reminder what the Cuckbucks Crew actually looks like. Fat, slovenly, communist Jewish pieces of shit. You must have realized someone was being a naughty goy and posted this thread on your discord to scramble the shills, because your lack of rebuttals is very telling.

Again, why should a NatSoc board support a pro-Israel anti-white anti-gun chink? No answer = you confirm you're shills.

While you're at it, name something you hate about Jews. You can't.
Meanwhile, I can easily. They were the primary child slavers of white children during the middle ages and aided the Moorish invasion of Spain.

Attached: cuckbucks-crew.jpg (1267x1276, 231.16K)

This is such an obvious forced meme to divide and conquer the right. Fuck off and die.

WE ARE POST POLITICS. YOU'LL GET 1K LIKE YOU GOT THE WALL

Attached: yang is anti gun.png (1812x816 591.28 KB, 333.87K)

Why the fuck are you assuming i want welfare, you retard.
And besides, the answer to that isn't: spend more money! Where does the money come from, you imbecile?! You realize that that free money has to come from somewhere? By default, such a system can't give a net gain to working people. That you don't seem to understand that is either intentional or you don't understand basic economics.kys.

(((032273)))
(((MODS)))

Attached: YG30.png (1061x684, 992K)

The GDP of the United States is only 21.5 trillion. There literally isn't enough money in the entire country to fund this retarded plan.

1. I don't give a shit about Milton Friedman.
2. Is Milton Friedman infallible?
3. UBI as a total replacement for welfare, perhaps. Even then it's unworkable and has failed in Finland and Canada. By the way, is your anti-white anti-gun pro-Israel chink proposing to end welfare? No? Why not?
4. The fact you typed "your libertarian hero", rather than simply a libertarian hero, is very much a tell.

Attached: boiney.jpg (876x487, 46.44K)

fake and gay

Attached: YG12.png (497x568, 380.1K)

This entire argument is retarded. Instead of MUH GUBBERMINT GIBS and getting 1000 tasty treats distributed to you from centralized authority kikes in exchange for being an obedient goy, how about you just not get taxed $1000 in the first place?

Oh right, we already have those. They're called tax cuts.

UBI is nigger tier trash by jobless NEET commies.

Just so you know the money is not free and already exist in Bezos and other left leaning tech giant's pockets.

Yangbux will also cut out existing welfare which exist only to benefit the brown hoard, they have to pick between $1000 or the old programs but not both.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FILTHY LYING KIKE

Name a single thing you hate about Jews or you're a shill. If your next post isn't a direct condemnation, you've confirmed it.

Attached: Dunkirk was anti-Semitic, goyim!.png (915x881, 555.39K)

White genocide

White genocide how? How are Jews involved? Be specific. Any Zig Forums native can answer this by the way.

you are not native to Zig Forums and gtfo GOP-shill. I won't answer any more of your questions, you filthy kike rat

checked

Attached: YG55.png (844x840, 600.22K)

> but there's enough money to support our greatest (((ALLY)))
Convenient and convincing, I listened and I believed

Shill absolutely fucking confirmed. Screencapped for future use. The fact you went to "white genocide" off the top of your head but support an open-borders candidate is the cherry on top.

Attached: Semitic screech.jpg (200x328, 18.52K)

Attached: give yang guns.jpg (1791x1361, 652.73K)

Every candidate is going to open the borders anyway, Trump is building a wall, true, but just in the wrong country.

I don't support Trump you retard

Attached: Anti-white Trump 2.png (888x611 474.91 KB, 196.39K)

ok so you are doing it intentional. thanks for letting us know.
so you want to increase taxation, causing trickling down effect, making the consumer pay for it, got it.

you are delusional if you think wellfare in general will be cut down if this would come to pass. and even if that were to happen, basic income by design will never be able to give a net gain to the people who would pay for it. don't act like a retard, because you obviously get what the problem is here. you just don't want to admit it as a problem, and hope Zig Forums will believe your shite. fuck off and go to whatever thinktank you were sent from.

Shills can only deflect to trump, they have no real arguments

Attached: 8AA3237E-4986-45B9-A0BF-68E13B1084A8.jpeg (1024x683, 299.12K)

Attached: Yangoyim.png (611x599, 337.93K)

great argument, you retard.

Attached: LOL.png (504x430, 260.11K)

Let me just say, I love you and what you're doing.

Thank you my friend, we all must do our part.

Attached: 4DA925E8-3800-42DB-9E1A-67DDAD118B46.jpeg (735x650, 137.24K)

Yang can't grab any gun because Trump will do it before him. Difference between Trump and Yang

Attached: DACApedes.png (967x720 71.99 KB, 373.71K)

the second of which is blatantly false, and the first being shown to be devastating to work morale and taxation. good fucking job.

It’s like when I play nfl blitz and just spam the same play each time lol

Except when I play blitz I usually win

Attached: 95C99A67-9070-402A-A318-1F17281D80FB.jpeg (500x390, 65.83K)

Already did this JIDF
You are not fooling anyone

Attached: Trump-Volunteers (1).jpg (750x500 179.3 KB, 247.46K)

If Trump can't stop the money flowing into Israel then who can? Nobody, might as well take a cut from it.

And you get to blame a chink for fucking up the economy.

Screen cap this post you bitch

don't you mean,
"Vaccinate the people who suffer from typhus"

Wow, Andrew Yang said that?
WTF I'm all aboard the Cuckbuck Crew now!

Attached: yang-for-president.jpg (1280x853, 178.84K)

how about swallowable quotes from moustache man on pictures of yang. same concept as you just did but subtle. make a suite of them with moustache man quotes and then get them moving around normal people areas. getting genuine support for yang but with moustache man sayings will yield lulz when the sting sets in.

Trump could do this, however he will not, because he is paid jewish shill for the masses.
He is a fucking con man

And? let him lose, it's not like he's going to affect Trump voters from your perspective and he's not going to cut out $1000 from your account when he lost.

What's the problem here?

Seething!

Attached: E669AE8E-443B-480B-9206-E57D451E60E7.jpeg (414x263, 46.18K)

i wasn't talking about trump, you retard.
again, not how that works. ubi is wealth distribution, ergo the working people pay for it. the only way you would benifit is if you are a NEET, and become a litteral parasite to society and the populus at large.
either you are a worthless NEET or an accelerationist, both of which should only be given a free noose.

Attached: yang-for-president2.jpg (1125x845, 118.16K)

the problem is that you are trying to make people switch party, which can't be undone when the primaries have already started, and leech voters from one to the other, hoping it will give you that blue wave.

I wouldnt mind Yang being Ivankas vice president in 2024.

Attached: shills2.jpg (1000x1294, 78.33K)

Attached: yang-for-president3.jpg (1280x853, 171.51K)

Big chunks of these people will inevitably replace by AI one form or another and it's the left leaning tech giant that's going to profit from it regardless of who is sitting in the white house, the entire point of UBI is to buy time for these displaced workers to figure out a way to survive the inevitable collapse, not #YOLOfreemoney shit.

Attached: Honestjews.jpg (1000x1294 73.8 KB, 120.64K)

Attached: yang-for-president4.jpg (1268x845, 161.24K)

I’m saving all of these btw thank you

Wtf I'm all aboard the gook sloop now

Attached: yang-for-president5.jpg (900x645, 55.19K)