Rural, White Uprising: 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries

Potential white pill incoming. It appears that the discontent with (((multicultural))) (((cities))) in white, conservative rural areas is growing. Rural whites might be starting to realize that using the current system to invoke the change they want will not happen and are recognizing more the autonomy of their own local governments and communities. It's definitely not a bad sign. Here's a quick rundown for non-Americans.

>said shithives pass bullshit goyim control gun control law because mob rule

Of course, sheriffs and local governments have done this before, but never at this scale. It is spreading like wildfire and is even starting to take effect in Democrat strongholds like Maryland, where three counties also became 2A Sanctuaries. Naturally, this is good as another roadblock for gentile disarmament but even more so it could mean whites are starting to become privy to the idea of forcing change with their own hands.

Attached: gun-ownership.png (640x480, 144.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.people.cn/n3/2018/0119/c90000-9317336.html
patch.com/georgia/duluth/duluth-robbery-attempt-turns-double-homicide
asianfortunenews.com/article_0113.php?article_id=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Everyone needs to get it through their heads: As soon as whites give up their guns, they're dead. It's the only reason why "fast" white genocide hasn't been implemented yet.

Attached: bath.jpg (1080x1080, 186.62K)

That's not what's happening. This is just about muh gunz. Wait for the based 2A niggers to show up in propaganda so they can say how not racist they are.

Okay Schlomo.

That's some fucking good morning irony right there.

Oh trust me, I know. However, it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of opposition to gun control comes from whites and the shooting sports are dominated by whites. From a statistical point of view, only whites give a fuck about the 2nd Amendment. All I'm saying is that it could indirectly indicate that whites are finding the concept of self-governance more appetizing.

Guns are fundamentally egalitarian. Upoer body strength improves accuracy somewhat, but isn’t the most critical factor; firearms are a risk that thugs hate taking. Weak or unskilled people still pose a substantial instant death hazard if they might have guns. This diffuse reactive violent potential in the hands of the broadly pacifistic masses reduces the degree to which society can be controlled by violence.

Are these your own feelings/wishes/impressions, or do you have any evidence for these things taking place?

This movement certainly has a lot of potential.

On the one hand, it’s dominated by boomers who are totally cucked on the race issue, “colorblind” so to speak. On the other hand it represents an opportunity to redpill people on race realism. I can speak on personal experience that guns were THE issue that redpilled me on race realism. After that the JQ is an easy pill to swallow.

But advocating for guns lead me to research the statistics. The states with the lowest per capita homicide rates with guns being the murder weapon are:
In no particular order. These states are all very lax with gun laws, and are all constitutional carry states (with the exception of Utah). There’s also one other thing, they are very much so majority white states. If you plot the the per capita homicide rate of each state vs % of the population that is white, there is a negative correlation with a pretty decent R-squared value. More whites = less murder in those states.

Just one example. The gun issue is loaded with red pills. Problem is the average gun rights advocate gets scared to touch the race card. We need to be the ones to push it. The overwhelming majority of minorities favor gun control. The only ones that are similar to whites are Asians. There are efforts by groups such as the NRA to promote and normalize guns with the black community in particular but I doubt the efficacy of these efforts. They did this at the recent CPAC meeting by having some “based nogs” from a black pro gun group speak. Not gonna make significant inroads though, fucking guaranteed.

I’d say do your homework anons. Try memeing this among pro gun groups. I can post tons of graphs and charts and shit I made later from FBI statistics, refutation of gun control groups statistics, some racially aware shit later

4d irony

I believe if you equip enough minorities with guns their homicide rate would actually go *down*. Even high-crime demographics are mostly law-abiding.

I don’t. The primary issues are cultural and economic. If you look at black crimes before the passage of the civil rights act blacks were actually less violent then they are today, and they committed much less murder and other petty crimes.
I think a big part of this being quite honest is rap music and drugs being pushed by the CIA. Lack of economic prospects in the cities doesn’t help.
But at the end of the day in regard to votecucking you are going to be hard pressed to the get the overwhelming majority (>90%) of blacks to stop voting for anti gun democrats. They’ve been voting this way for decades, despite propaganda efforts to counter this.

Probably because the last 4 years since Trump, they've been subject to a gigantic, daily assault on them, their entire families since the beginning and their present circumstances by virtually the entire media. It's one thing to hear some overly-dressed Brooklyn sodomite condescendingly sneer at the slow, strangling demise of your community and the desperation of your circumstances, it's another to hear him and all his faggot friends doing it day after day for four years straight.

You should hammer home at that cultural divide, the resentment amongst rural people is building and the depth of emotional anger against 'the city' as a symbol has a lot more potential that nobody's touching whereas if you want to tap into the 'frum my culd ded hans' constant campaigning against whatever looming gun law is on the horizon, you're entering a very crowded game already.

The city is the reason why you cannot spend 10 minutes consuming any sort of media without having blatant poz propaganda thrown at you half a dozen times, the city is the reason your area died so that they could have a concentration of production/trade for the benefit of their globalist market economy, the city is the reason the local taxman is constantly up your ass looking for any good thing you have going to apply fees and taxes to so it can pay for the latest immigrant social program 200m away while they're closing hospitals and public service buildings up the road from you. And the city will forever view you as it's inferior for it, why listen to whatever they have to say anymore?

this

Attached: illuminati-computer.png (300x367, 171.35K)

Most importantly, PEOPLE need to be in control of their local governments. The PIGS need to stop being Zogbots and start being tribal. Defend your county from any outsiders. And when the rats flee the burning cities to take sanctuary among you make sure they get lost in a bog.

That's true, but also tends to back his point. Gun laws back in the early 1960s were very lax by contemporary standards. Blacks really would be better off in a situation where any of them could be armed and not face legal repercussion.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Asians are the oddest ones of all. They have the lowest rates of gun ownership of any racial demographic. They also consistently vote Democrat, but as recently as the 1990s they were more solidly Republican than whites were.

One of the most promising things with them from an electoral standpoint is that while they don't have a cultural history of private gun ownership, they seem to enjoy shooting if exposed to it. Youtube has multiple videos of Asians shooting for the first time, and they really love it. Chinese in particular are really into gun tourism in the United States.

en.people.cn/n3/2018/0119/c90000-9317336.html

Attached: colt-python.jpg (1024x619, 56.67K)

Unfortunately I think it's just going to be more of the same "demonRATS hate muh freedumbs" and "we need to get back to the universal doctrine of the constitution" rhetoric.

The 2A sanctuary counties and towns are a thing. However, it most likely has more to do with the constitution rather than white people realizing these things only exist when a) whites are in charge and b) whites are the predominant (80+%) population.

Agreed based and bump.

Feel free to elaborate.

It is really happening user. NMfag checking in
31 out of 33 sheriffs in our state are going against the newly passed unconstitutional domestic violence red flag law. Massive support for the sherrifs even in my small 56% white town. Whites, Mexicans and fetherniggers are all saying FUCK THAT.
There were almost 200 people at the city hall meeting I went to last week where the mayor and sheriff signed a resolution and only 2 people were supportive of the red flag law. They were both teachers and both women. And one was some bitch from Chicago who has never seen a mountain lion or a coyote irl.
Keep in mind, the non white sheriffs in the state were basically forced into making their counties 2nd amendment sanctuaries because of the massive backlash from the civilians on a local level. My feathernigger sheriff essentially said the only reason he isn't wanting to enforce the new law is because he doesnt have the resources to compile a list of people to confiscate from. Aka if you give me more money I'll do it.

ZOGBOTS are our friends hurr durr
Everyone should post more experience with ZOGbots to drill through the thick skull of the subhumans that any uniformed thugs not trained by YOU or your trusted leader and representatives are your enemies by definition.
Not to mention the KIKE "supreme" court even ruled these pigs have no obligation to protect you.

I'm well aware of the fact that they're ignoring legislation. What I'm skeptical about is their motive. OP thinks it may indicate that these white people are developing a white consciousness. I think it is much simpler and revolves around the standard 2A rhetoric and the belief of the average white conservative that race doesn't matter as long as the constitution is followed.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

i lost my all my guns and ammo unexpectedly and instantly, so now wtf am i supposed to do? do i report this tragic boat accident to sheriff?

Do you have to? Likely not :^)

GUCAS RAUS !

THIS. The second you can't shoot J'americus and Jorge as they're busting down your door is the second you get kneecapped and forced to watch them rape and murder your family.

The Asian voting pattern changed because their kids were ungrateful little shits who didn't have to live through some communist general fuck shelling their city and then having to flee from the results of unopposed leftists. 1st and 2nd generation Asian kids shit talk their parents in a way that would make you sick.

I don't know an asian who disrespects his family, usually just a mother. What kind of lies are you telling. Or, more importantly, where ae you located. Post street name and number itt.

Attached: race maoa gene.jpg (908x752 144.99 KB, 186.13K)

Every law and rider and budget that infringes on the second needs to be repealed.

All I've got to say is Colorado better do something quickly. In less than 10 years, we've gone from 86.5% white to 62% white. Greeley is 70%+ Hispanic, Pueblo is 80%, Loveland and Longmont are getting beaned to Hell. Aspen even has fucking Taco trucks in the middle of town square. Denver is a sprawling homeless muttpit and we are now governed by a Homosexual Californian Jew that showed up in the Podesta Emails. Before the shitshow Colorado was mostly German, Anglo and various other northern European pockets.

Everyday city niggers are pulling more water from all the mountain reservoirs and rivers which is killing our water rights across the state.

Attached: 1483235757371.gif (269x201, 996.96K)

This is ultimately the Democrats' doing. They made "sanctuary states" a thing and ignored federal authority, going so far as to have local judges hinder federal efforts and assail federal police work with paid political activists. They set this precedent. Now white people are going to follow it. Eventually whole towns and regions will simply disregard federal laws on things like guns, abortion, and education. Then when the libshits try to force the government hand up everyone's ass via financial controls, whites will just get their own judges to file permanent injunctions against any such motion.

They set the board, now we play the game.

Pretty much what has happened in South Africa, and to a lesser extent in Europe. People put their faith in their ZOGged government, when said government imported the orcs in the first place. Their own government is the enemy. Therefore they should be armed against said enemy.

Colorado is a lost cause dude. The native whites here either moved to Idaho and Wyoming in the late 2000s or are extremely old. All of the younger whites here are zogged Californians who think voting for the same policies that turned California into a shithole will workout this time, they are incapable of learning. Also Denver looks like something out of "Children of Men" at this point with all the homeless people shuffling through the streets, I'd go as far as to say it's worse than LA.

Already happening, for instance lots of rural sheriffs in the PNW are refusing to enforce new state gun laws.

Then the game is afoot. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Attached: Reprise_château_Buda_1686.jpg (1200x607, 220.88K)

it's lost brother

I've never met a 2nd generation Asian immigrant who wasn't a degenerate shitstain that believed tearing down what their parents taught them was a good thing. All throughout college I was shocked at the shit those kids would say when the topic of parents came up, they were SJWs of the highest degree.

I think it was a few things, one or two of which it is hard to fault them on. The most forgivable factor was the shift in conservatism in the early 2000s during Bush, when Wars for Israel became the rule of the day. That was the real turning point for them where they flipped from Repub to Dem.

Another factor was that they had seen whites on the retreat for decades and there was no sign it would turn around, so better to make sure you are cast as an outsider minority and tap into the freebies.

Yet another is in line with what you are saying. They went to American colleges as well and became brainwashed into social justice and other bullshit.

Attached: AXDlM6a.jpg (1280x853, 166.24K)

deserved dubs tbh

I suspect these are the offspring of upper-middle class Chinese migrants. With the Japs I don't see this behavior at all.

Asian women in America are the town / college bike. Asian men in America get no women. It's a bizarre dynamic, that leaves their women broken, bitter and the men frustrated at trying to fit into a white country and compete with non-Asians for women.

The media treating Asian men like absolute trash doesn't help, and the respectful part of Asian culture isn't advantageous with how brain dead hypergamy obsessed 'free' women are who immediately see that courtesy as weakness.

I'm talking in stereotypes, I know some Asian men do good with women and some Asian women are not sluts. I'm just speaking to the problems Asian Americans are up against trying to fit into a white country and how the left can victim-complex them into social Marxist

Aren't Japanese more normal parents though? Strongly encourage their kids to do well, but weren't lunatics about it. The whole Tiger Parenting thing is going to create a backlash. Even among Asians, who may be more amenable to that kind of direction when younger. White kids, particularly boys, will go in full rebellion mode unless they actually like what they are learning.

Good post, I see it as well.

They were probably the last non-white group that it was okay to mock.

This as well. With that said, I don't understand why more of them don't try to emulate some of the factors that make white men appealing, such as our independence and self-reliance. I brought up earlier that so few of them own firearms. I know they're catching on, but I don't know why it is taking them so long.

Fucking Zig Forums…. making me jelly.

Also… THIS!

Attached: Dont worry I got this.jpg (500x511, 37.94K)

the thought of a race war right around the corner is making me both excited and frightened.

This is bigger than guns. It's all the Americans who aren't in the largest cities flat out rejecting big city liberalism. I don't think it's so much that the country is dividing, I think it's that Trump has helped cause the left in major cities to lose control over people outside of the cities, by showing them that they don't have to always accept the "lesser of two evils" each election. As well as that whoever wins is more important than just lower taxes.

This makes no sense though, Trump was the lesser of two evils and they still aren't getting what they want.

I doubt that beaners will move into the mountains.

There's no fucking war coming. Whites have been exterminated for 60 years without even an attempt at fighting back. Stop kidding yourself.

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys

lets take over a small town…
AnD sToP eNfOrCiNg SlAvErY lAwS

The attitude and environment behind Trump's election was massively different than Bush Sr's, Bush Jr's, Clintons, Obamas, etc. What are you talking about? Maybe people are growing disappointed with Trump now, but in the election people were extremely passionate about him. Far more than the typical
or

Can't wait for another Waco

If they try to Waco multiple counties, they'll lose.

total bullshit
think rooftop koreans
This Chinese womqn went toe to toe with 3 nigs and took a grazing wound to the skull in a direct home invasion gun battle. Killed one nig on the scene and local law enforcement has never cared to follow up arresting the other criminals.

Do people make the culture or does culture make the people?

Attached: 3e36f20c040fd0389bfa0ceae2c60beebd6f0929bb87bc96fd7c7466b0fd1cc7.jpg (415x766 33.47 KB, 82.1K)

A word of caution to all non American citizens, and this means you Canadians; under the Patriot Act it is a serious offense to take any tactical shooting courses in the USA for non USA citizens. This means that you can be arrested, held, put in front of a military tribunal and basically disappeared into a rendition camp, like Camp XRay in Guantanamo. No right to remain silent, no right to an attorney.

Don't believe me? Go look it up. The Patriot Act and Warner Act changed a lot of shit in a very dramatic way and people are oblivious to it.

patch.com/georgia/duluth/duluth-robbery-attempt-turns-double-homicide
Sure
Internet Cafe Owner, Robber Both Killed in Shootout
Nigs run to McDonalds
Both men died from their injuries — Shin in front of his business and Doby at the McDonald's, Pihera said.
Gates was taken to Gwinnett County Police headquarters for an interview. She was charged with armed robbery.
The initial call to the internet cafe was at 11:56 p.m. and the call to McDonald's was at 12:03 a.m.
sadly most gooks have more balls than real Americans
They're not PC

Attached: 1466519404.png (289x393, 117.19K)

What interest does an white man coming here have in stating such? Are you worried we are waking up and will either drag you into this war kicking and screaming with us, or are coming to burn down your life around your ears.

Yeah it's bullshit; in Vancouver the chinks are more heavily armed than anyone whites included. They're armed to the teeth. They're terrified of home invasions and they have no faith whatsoever in the all too obviously corrupt police, regardless of whether it's in China, Taiwan or Canada.

Riverside?

that 82 lb Chinese women was shooting a glock17, she said if it was fully loaded it was too heavy to handle, so she only kept 9 or 10 rounds in the gun, and went toe to tow with three big niggers in her living room.

pretty hilarious

That'll earn (((you))) a filter.

Fuck off back to plebbit.
It's been proven wrong for decades that neither culture nor economics explain negroids insatiable need to break the law.

problem with this story is, young 20 something koreans made friends with niggers of their peer group, then shared information with other niggers about a cash business owner, those niggers showed up at midnight, closing time to rob the 50 something owner, that's why niggers are no good, niggers that "are good" are going to tell shitty niggers who to rob, for a cut.

Well yes, because they would slaughter each other to the point where they'd almost cease to exist so the violence would as a consequence go down..

This is one of the myriad reasons why I support abortions

huge balls for a tiny chink lady, and now she has one nog kill under her belt, how many do you have?

Sieg Heil and absorutery honorary no but seriously good shooting lady
The only good nigger is a dead nigger and that still isn’t good cause the dead nigger will start to stink soon enough too
I fucking hate em

Guys I’m by no means saying nigs aren’t gonna nig. I’m saying within niggerdom, which is overwhelmingly more violent (if you look at murder rates for blacks world) there have been trends.
Back when the nogs had a leash they were undeniably less violent. You can look to Jim Crow era for undeniable evidence for this. When given freedom they became more violent. I mention culture and economics because let’s be real, who really runs the rap industry, as one example? Who further perverts and instigates their minds, pushing further violence?
Just saying. They are even at a basal level more violent than us, but you cannot deny it is also capitalized on by certain (((forces))).

For whites, maybe. I am aware these sorts of laws weren’t always applied equally. Not that they should be but worth noting.
I never know what to think of Asians. On the one hand I am explicitly white nationalist. On the other I do see them being at the very least partial allies. I think most of them want to be white or at the very least see us as equals. Explains why asian girls beg for white dick, see us as a status thing. Asians tend to not like nogs and spics. A Korean mentor of mine was pretty woke on the JQ as well which was REALLY interesting, and he was very ethnic. Asians also tend to suffer much of the same discrimination as us and in addition many “Brown” people will argue they are “white”. Total bullshit but SJW shitskins need to implement all sorts of appologia to straighten up their worldview.

I’ve seen some videos of asian people trying to get shitskins to chill the fuck out because they don’t want us angry. I think a lot of younger Asians would take our side because they 1) know we aren’t savages and 2) know we have shitloads of guns. Pic related
I think ideologically they tend to be moderate left, so they could be useful idiots at the very least

Attached: F9AA93E6-4A46-4D5C-991C-52840F2525F2.jpeg (918x1024, 111.04K)

*Not that shouldn’t have been.
They should more strict for blacks
Polite sage for double post

The police on the south side of Chicago call it "the self cleaning oven".

Attached: B13D4B0C-9C7A-40CC-A14C-C031456170F3.gif (200x159, 786.03K)

The conflict between the city and countryside is eternal because the countryside produces and the city consumes.

Attached: 1464420736931.jpg (603x483, 231.97K)

honorary

These are the newest stats I could find on Asians.

asianfortunenews.com/article_0113.php?article_id=61

1960s-era gun control got a boost when the Black Panthers were legally walking around with guns everywhere. This image was taken in California at the State Capitol building. This was all legal back then, but understandably seen as provocative. Unfortunately, it got Ronald Reagan to sign the Mulford Act that ended open carry.

Attached: xy49blnkpvu7c3h4w868[1].jpg (1600x849, 575.69K)

Thats normal. Yellow people are always very respectful of the host countries. Ever since Onkel Adi lost, western "culture" is basically just a rotting apple.
And these orientials who immigrated just followed it to the logical conclusion. The ones that dont form Chinatowns.

gun control and amnesty, from a republican really sounds familiar…

Niggers have more balls than a typical drafted ww2 retarded farmboy and his worthless cuck spawns.

If you want a smaller government, society needs trust. Promoting the fear of guns is something performed by people who hate guns the way they hate truth; by people who need a world that protects the special holy people rather than everyone.

Wow, you've really gotten my hopes up.

You mean Japanese. All the others are in gangs just as much as niggers and spics.

Zig Forums is a board for truth above all other considerations. Either accept that or leave.
No, because whites aren't waking up.
No, because whites aren't fighting back against anyone in any goddamn capacity.

Yes, because the others dont follow the cuck culture anymore. They are either Chinese spies or mobsters now. Hence Chinatown, where the best looking asian women are with men of their races.
Most japs dont even race mix anyway, and they are a calm people in nature. They just ride along here as guests.
Hopefully the cucked west either repents for their sins against the Axis or just goes implode asap. I dont want to drag another respectable race down our path of kosher degeneracy.

Attached: 04ae84ca08ea0260bb6d27975a3386acb86cda840b8488be2e62cca64af1f1fc.jpg (1280x1707, 397.71K)

Yeah, it was ballsy as hell. They went inside the building as well.

Attached: image-placeholder-title[1].jpg (1200x675, 96.44K)

They have more balls than any faggot wannbe warrior of the right you can come up with. No WN cracker you admire will ever have the nuts to do what those black panthers did.

Post that shit to plebbit and watch them eat it up. I hate the internet.

"Huwhite" Nationalism is a psyop. Because hwhite is as meaningless as yellow or meaningful as niggers. Race, blood and soil. Lacking one means you can throw your "nationalism" into the trash bin.

Now you have to take off your belt and shoes to enter that mausoleum. Even flowers being delivered to secretaries there go to West Sacramento so the Highway Patrol can inspect them for anthrax. Trust niggers to fuck something up for everybody.

t.Sacramentofag

Yep.
EUROPEAN NATIONALISM
Nation as in "by birth".
European as in "genetic european".
No niggerjews allowed.

This is an example of a moder amerimutt cuck. Let me guess, based grandpa killed natzees and the "consitution" "protects" my rights like some real guardian entity, and I dont have to do anything for it, right?

Those niggers understood freedom and liberty better than any mutt after your civil war.

I am pretty sure jews are to blame. Africans would be eating fruit and dancing in Africa if it weren't for those meddling jews and their forskin-loving mutts.

Arabs and ethiopean niggers are HUwhite though.
t.(((USA)))

They mostly loitered in public parks and "drilled" with comically bad routines. When the volunteers figured out that the upper cadre were serious about making them work out all night, 9 out of 10 left and never came back. Then there was the free breakfast program, funded in part by bank robberies.

Of course, being niggers, it was comically easy to d&c them into oblivion by playing fake recordings of some Panther leaders plotting to kill the others. Stokely Carmichael even fled the country so hard he came back Muslim.

They were LARPfags almost as bad as Q. It was not a proud moment in American history.

Attached: Arrested haircut.jpg (486x396, 33.17K)

No. They are Africans.

Still better than a muttcuck. The only people you dared to harm were Europeans, even then it was the commiehorde that did the dying.

You have no business trying to downplay their activities when the most brave thing you and your WN fuck buddies will ever do is tell your moms how much you hate niggers.

David Horowitz's article Black Murder Inc used to be online, but I don't see it anymore.

What is your source on this? The history of the BP is all over the place. I don't doubt they were mostly scumbags, but at the same time I do think they were more than just dumb niggers.

Him and Fred Hampton both seemed sincere. Eldridge Cleaver was pretty bright. Huey Newton was dumb as fuck in interviews, but always looked badass in front of a camera.

Attached: 741906-1[1].jpg (749x908, 457.57K)