Trump: The Moses of Jexodus

“Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party. We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse. There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party. They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.” Elizabeth Pipko, Jexodus."

archive.is/mm5TX
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1105441310041878530

I wish he cared about whites facing genocide as much as he does about kikes.

inb4 anchored
inb4 bumplocked
inb4 b&

Attached: trump zionism 71.png (617x442, 60.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sethfrantzman.com/2016/12/24/abstaining-from-history-heres-all-the-un-resolutions-on-israel-the-us-abstained-on/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/14/how-donald-trump-and-the-gop-dropped-the-two-state-solution-for-mideast-peace/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man fuck this dude for real.

Trump gains unparallelled influence by "being the only friend" of evil people. Happened with MbS after he ordered the death of Kashoggi, happened with Duterte, and now with the jews.

This is realpolitik. Zig Forums would do well to learn from him. This is how you gain ultimate political power. Once you have enough influence, you can force change among a given group, and if they refuse to change, you have the influence to gather up everyone in that group and dispose of them in whatever way you see fit.

ImKikey really fucked us in the head, huh.

If you can't gas the jude, have them join you?

I see he is still shilling around here

whatever

I'm not a 4D chess man, but I don't see any way Trump taking the side of American jews helps kikes. Scofieldfags already love the chosenites and israel, so there is no movement there, Media jews, banker jews, business jews, and their golems will eternally hate Trump to broadcast their virtue signals. That just leaves street-level lefty golems who automatically hate anything that Trump endorses. "If Trump likes jews, they must be bad"

Attached: Franky_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (645x643, 582.73K)

At this point I'm going to enjoy seeing him lose in 2020. I don't know how any man with a spine could vote for this fool again. I'm sick of this shit. I was willing to overlook his jew fellating when I thought there would be a wall and deportations but at this point he and President Kushner can fuck right off.

Seriously what a piece of shit

If you don't want political power, that is your choice.

You know a democrat who IS a friend of Jewish people?

*Andrew Yang.*

wew

I hope this at least ends up redpilling votefags, but if they ever had even a drop of faith in such an obvious shabbos goy, I'm not sure how much potential they even have.

exactly, its a bit like endorsing Pelosi for the house. I'm trying to think of the phrase. It's like 'poisoned chalice' but more refers to a seemingly friendly gesture that is instead a knife in the back.

Inb4 bumplocked or deleted for not sucking yid schlong.

itt

Attached: chess cucks.jpg (1200x630, 114.59K)

Inb4 Kushner mods delete this.

Reported for duplicate Trump thread
The Trump general is here:

Jews seem to be Trump's only, solitary concern. It's the only 'Americans' he works for. I'm beginning to think that the man is trying to buy his way back into the presidency. As if Jews could sell it to him.

Maybe they can. Pelosi is already calling off the previously scheduled impeachment.

Attached: Emergency Shut It Down Squad.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

I'm happy that the mods are finally cleaning up the board. Maybe it will start looking something like it did before 2016.

There are only 59 replies in the Trump general. Why don't you use it? Why don't you respect the mods or the other users of this board? Why don't you understand imageboard culture?
Anons like you make this board barely usable.

This isn't cuckchan nigger.

Why don't you kill yourself?

No, seriously, kill yourself.

Good. Fuck off.

Whatever, guy. Your shitty metathread will get locked, I would bet on it. I know you will just whine like a bitch and make another one. You and your faggot friends raid this board every day.

This thread reads like Mother Jones.

It's my board. Go back to the_donald and keep it HIGH ENERGY while sucking Ziodick.

lol, trump is going to be absolutely blow the fuck out in 2020. He hasn't kept any promises, he couldn't even keep US out of Syria. He's the fucking HEAD OF THE MILITARY and he can't even manage to stick to a withdrawal. He's the worst kind of coward and the sleaziest kind of traitor. 2020 Trump. You are finished.

checked
He's quoting someone. Democratic party is losing voters. What's the problem?

Wow it's like trump really really ridiculously cares about jews for some reason

Bullshit, sign in and post

Democrats suck less jewish dick than even republicans

What is the story of that webm?

This
Agreed
Mods can fuck off with kush and the jew crew

No Jews Died in the camps, No Germans died in combat, No Ukrainians died in the Holodomor. I read Mein Kampf. I now want to kill all the Jews, but the Actual followers on Mein Kampf didn't kill any Jews. r

the problem is Zionists infiltrated the republicuck party and pretend to be conservatives when they are doing everything in their power to usher in Communist. Fuck off.

Bagels were half-off but the sale was only going till noon.

kill yourself and go back to reddit

Attached: 1517041347958.png (633x758, 132.09K)

I want Trump to be killed by his children

Based
#YangGang #Yang2020 it is. He's #2 on the books AND will destroy Trumplestein

Because fuck you kike were not falling for your shit
Go ahead and ban the last 20 autists here and watch your job be over with just like kikey
I don't give a fuck neinchan.com/pol/ is 1000x better

Then why does it have 5 users? Why do you keep raiding this place if your chan is better?

Anyone still defending Trump is a retard

Saving on gas.

I hope you die in a dumpster fire with Thomas Reidel and Karen Sansaver. But before you do kill Tom's gay boyfriend Ron Watkins and murder Jim Watkins too.
HIS NAME WAS FREDERICK BRENNAN
WE SHANT FORGET

Attached: IMG_20190312_010602.jpg (640x800 36.62 KB, 902.38K)

Really what a shit way to get people over there.

I'm so glad I never got around to registering to vote or I may of actually supported this cuck in 2016

I'm not going to your chan no matter what you do

Holy shit. All that Jew semen he's swallowed is destroying him.

Lol the Trump rallying cry has gone from "MAGA" to "shut it down"

If jews are leaving the Democratic party for the Republicans, that just means the Republikikes are getting even more kosher.

This is my post, you absolute faggot

Shit it down!

Holy shit you shills are so fucking retarded

Attached: Screenshot (16).png (522x350, 68.26K)

remember blaxit with candace owens and jay-z and how it completely didnt work in the 2018 midterms and trump got 8% of the black vote, 2% less than in 2016?

this is a blatant edit
i can tell by the pixels, look at that shit move

lol someone who doesn't even run add blockers calling me a retard

Nigger-tier IQ

Attached: Screenshot (17).png (1366x768, 331.12K)

Lol

WHOA NOTHING GETS PAST YOU

So what? Where do you think the anons here came from, didn't they put that on your cheat sheet?

I came from the chon I haven't been on 4Chan in almost 10 years

Maybe this has been 1488D chess after all. His plan was to rid the Democrats of kikes. Probably not, but the result sound promising.

So am I still a Trump supporter?

The lies keep coming

I don't know. You're about as dumb as one.

Lol I was on 4chon before I came here not Chan. Get some reading comprehension

Whatever, you're both shills and fake as fuck

Who else still goes on 4Chan besides Trump supports, Boomer's and teenage girls

This place is anonymous you dumb fag, you don't openly admit you come from a shithole

Because Trump is willing to go farther than any American president in his support for Israel. That probably doesn't include war, but only because we have had nearly 2 decades of disastrous wars in the Middle East. Trump is more like Clinton, who would just bomb everything but try to avoid troop casualties.

Jews as a group are becoming more conservative/neoconservative, since they are very slowly recognizing that their multicultural paradise is not as good for Jews. That's probably not going to make them much better, they will instead mostly become more Israel-centric, and gravitate more towards the Likud and Home parties.

You might be retarded

It's all bullshit if he never uses that influence to help white people and only uses it to help kikes even more.

4chan hates Trump now. All of his old supporters hate his disgusting fucking guts. Trumptards get shit just for stepping out of their containment thread.

I can honestly say the quality of discussion here is the best it has been in years since the Trump cult died. Maybe the best it has been since before the 2nd exodus.

Attached: lace.jpg (1280x1280, 381.23K)

Are you unironically retarded? Are you implying Clinton didn't go as far as possible for ZOG? Kang Nigger didn't go as far as possible for ZOG? All presidents go 100 fucking % for ZOG. Anyone who doesn't gets fucking shot. That's why all this overt posturing for Israel is so baffling, because all it does is draw attention to a colony of diseased parasites that has been leeching off the world for decades. Suddenly the hooknose rats are being thrown under a spotlight and a microscope by the most polarizing figure in recent politics. This doesn't help ZOG at all, at least not in any way I can fathom.
You are definitely retarded fishmouth, also a massive faggot, and part nigger because your mom is a fat ugly whore. You're mostly a clump of AIDS virus at this point

Attached: fishmouth01.jpg (575x315, 30.18K)

I don't give a fuck about Trump either way and think the constant threads both sucking his dick and shitting on him are pure derailment that's turned the board to shit. That said…

kill yourself and go back to cuckchan

Muslims are the ones controlling everything

HATE MUSLIMS NOT JEWS

FUCK ISLAM AND PALESTINE

Attached: 01093.jpg (640x554, 62.52K)

For fucks sake

Attached: e8c.png (640x920, 812.12K)

Shit, maybe I spoke too soon here:

This is similar to Dunning Kruger, where you think that you are really knowledgeable on this topic, but you don't know shit.

Obama's Iran Deal was heavily lobbied against by Israel, so of course Trump opposed it as well.

Obama did follow Israel in terms of UN resolutions until he was a lame duck at the end, which made Trump and other Zionists go ballistic, but past administrations regularly condemned Israeli actions.

sethfrantzman.com/2016/12/24/abstaining-from-history-heres-all-the-un-resolutions-on-israel-the-us-abstained-on/

People like you should honestly be banned, you drag down the quality of discussion.

Attached: un-condemnations-of-israel.png (566x379, 30.61K)

Ah, so you are a Trumpnigger, that explains it.

If you knew history, you would know that Iraq was sold as a war that would be over with in weeks, and their oil would pay for everything. Trump himself at the time had slight support for the Iraq war. Trump became anti-war after Iraq and Afghanistan clearly became debacles.

If it were 2003 and Trump had been president, we probably would have invaded Iraq, since Trump is both more pro-Zionist than W Bush, and more pro-military.

Attached: neocon-richard-perle.jpg (887x1280 20.53 KB, 244.63K)

what the hell is a condemnation? Just mean words? No policy change? No meaningful repercussions? Just "shame on you?"

That graph means fucking nothing.

Israel treats it as massively important, since it brings them international condemnation. That is why they went ballistic on Obama when he didn't veto the UN condemnation.

It was also during Trump's campaign that the GOP dropped the 2 state solution.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/14/how-donald-trump-and-the-gop-dropped-the-two-state-solution-for-mideast-peace/

I'm sure you can act like that's not important, like Trumpniggers have about everything that Donald Trump has said or done for the past 3 years.

Attached: Jason-Greenblatt-Interview.webm (320x180, 7.23M)

NPC spotted.

He's bad for white Americans that's for sure.

I'll vote for him if his Jew fellating goes full throttle and he explicitly makes Israel his number one campaign promise in 2020. Make it clear Israel is America and America is Israel, ban anti-Jews, destroy free speech in the name of Israel, the military exists only to protect Israel, and so on with all that kind of big stuff. But if he did, I know it's still a long shot for him to actually follow through on an explicit Israel First platform. Because even if it's all about the Jews, him being a Jewish puppet means not accomplishing the most important policies of his platform in exchange for shekels.

Things that never happened.jpg, both parties are utterly jewed and the same jewish fronts as before: WaPo, NYT, Haaretz, etc. are still the same mouth pieces for the democratic party that they've always been.

No,this is whoring for more dollars and self power.He will always be below the kike,no matter what he does

It's fake.

The absolute state of Trumpcucks

It disassociates kikes in the public mind from the left, which the kikes dominate.

Thanks Trump!
Seriously, the less jews the better. Why you so mad moshe?

Attached: Fuck U Drumpf.jpg (898x628, 98.77K)

Funny how his words of condemnation mean jack shit when it's against you cunts.

Jews are a suicidal death cult, so Jews making other Jews an acceptable target for persecution does help the Jews in their goals of being a suicidal death cult. You are 100% right about that. But Jew hating is Jew hating. It’s kind of like, oh, Jews love instant short term gain for long term detriments or something.

The kikes dominate both ends of the American political spectrum.

Yes, but my point was that it makes the public believe the left is anti jew when in reality it's just another wing of ZOG.

Strategy:

We push anti-semitic rhetoric in the Ruplican party. Oy Vey.