Peace Was Never an Option

After spending the majority of my teenage years waiting for the grand happening, whether it come through reform or insurrection- I have finally accepted that there is nothing we can do. Not here in the USA. The demographics are already fucked and there's no one who can climb up to the top of the ladder go manipulate the system from within.

I've accepted the WLP route and going to get my hands on a copy of Hunter to read. If more people had balls on here (hell, myself included) and just a fraction of us set out to do what the likes of McVeigh did, we would certainly be accelerating for actual change to happen.
It's the only way.

This is only theoretical though, I'm writing a novel. Fan fiction to Pierce's work. It's all in good fun :)

Attached: BankofAmerica_PalmSprings_22x28.jpg (640x517, 134.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your blog, faggot

This isn't even blog post length you illiterate nigger.

Kek. You should write a novel based on 8/pol/'s reaction to an IRL Turner DIaries

>"Only a SHILL wouldn't know that the Organization is a alse-flag-mossad-Honeypot! You're not a SHILL are you?"

>user could not believe that the Organization was yet another honeypot, just like every single previous attempt to resist the jews
>Another anti-Organization user chimed in; "Don't you see?? The (((Organization))) is just a FBI/Mossad/CIA/NSA honeypot designed to make right wingers look bad. It's all a plot to ruin Baron Trump's chances of winning the election and SAVING THE WHITE RACE!!!1"
>So perhaps these anons were right. The (((Organization))) was just a psyop-hoax-honeypot.
>Oh well, he thought, Better wait till election day.

Who needs an organization? If you're that discontent shoot a rothschild!
Where do they live?

No anywhere you’re at faggot
They have hardened facilities that they live in. You will never even get close enough to one of them to see them , let alone interact with or damage them
They have insulations in place

Don't fucking shoot Rothchilds, that makes things run better. If you really want to fuck things up, shoot the three people working right under the rothchild you want to get rid of.

No idea. Probably in very secure areas.

and the second non-jew finds the thread

Don't be surprised if your "direct action" has the same effect as it did in 1995.

More like the second Jew.

Get a different MO

This is good, keep going.

Literally nothing kiked about what I said.

We could become a majority in Hispanic countries if we had half the balls of Pepe the immigrant and went there.

I hope you don't mean okc because that was a false flag

How?

This is the enemy, he wants white genocide.

Anyways OP, read Fame Of A Dead Mans Deeds, has a chapter on Pierces views on Hunter that you would find interesting.

Attached: Coke-Head-Cantwerk-Cantwell.jpg (780x438 438.93 KB, 64.36K)

John Doe 1 was a sheep dipped soldier who 2 years after leaving the military was filmed at a base known for bomb training.
John Doe 2 was a German agent, but the government says he never existed.
Also, someone called 20 minutes before the bombing that the building was already bombed, a lady saw a couple of men putting C4 in the building, and a Ryder truck was at a military not far away some days before the bombing.

It was a false flag.

Indeed. Nothing more than the cuckservative Howard Stern.

YANG GANG NIGGA WE MAKINZ ERRY BODY TRANNIES N SHEEEEIT CMERE AN GET DAT PAYPUH FO DEM FREE DICK CUTTIN SERGERYS SHEEEEEIT
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Sudden massive influx of:

What do you think of Cody Snodgres? His claim is that the OKC building housed Gulf War syndrome medical records showing vaccine companies at fault, and Waco/other records investigating the Clinton Crime family, and both sets of records were (((conveniently))) destroyed.

There was a lot of stuff in there, I think many different people were happy when the files were gathered and sent away (by men wearing the usual government blue jackets BUT no initials on them)

Violence is the only true vehicle for change. So many are at a loss at what to do because they keep thinking defensively. Survival demands we be more vicious, brutal and cruel than any before us. We must reach new levels of cunning to secure resources and reproduce our core committed population.

Attached: 549dc2e120388d69445f257631c032a5_large.jpg (800x438, 33.02K)

Attached: KaleidoscopicSlimAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 2.52M)

Attached: N013.gif (320x184, 1.82M)

lol great stuff

Attached: 3ea14bbd93d5d2e1a699ce1bdcd3eec0f18117f7f5a63faa59bffb5193aa9d08.jpg (482x750, 62.78K)

Stream your suicide.

See you in Valhalla, user.

Attached: 0146e29e43ad34470fa4edc242fa8b01595482a6406c53025c013af4e2165ee4.jpg (450x768, 145.29K)

I'm sure things will get better if we just sit down and shut up.

Attached: Dante_Gabriel_Rossetti_-_How_They_Met_Themselves_(1860-64_circa).jpg (589x743, 178.57K)

Just like the White South Africans…just be quiet Europeans, BIG KIKE GOVERNMENT AIN'T GONNA LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU…

Attached: Boer farmer tortured and murdered.jpg (450x337 235.63 KB, 25.92K)

Bump.

Wasn't there a video of some infowars-tier people harassing an old Rothschild on the street? Also, wtf is t. Abraxas at with their dox, or can he only dox nobodies?

Do you know how to engineer a neutron bomb? Because that is pretty much the only thing those shelters aren't hardened for…and they might even be good for that as well. We need to clear out the parasitic trash and then the people like the Rothschilds will be the only ones left on the planet who are parasitic…who is going to do their bidding? Feed them? In 500 years when we have killed all the parasites and eugenically advanced each successive generation to be smarter, more physically fit and creative the Rothschilds are going to look like a fucking troll in comparison. They will be visible as a deformed monster no matter where they go…they will not be able to hide.

They already look like trolls, but I hear you. All I'm saying is that if one had the location(s) of these impenetrable hidey-holes, it would be better than not having them. Also, they have to travel from time to time, for the time being. In-transit is always a viable option. Also just for argument's sake, unless these niggers hole up in Cheyenne mountain (I'm sure they have similar facilities tbh), it wouldn't take a neutron bomb to eliminate them, just a lot of time (blasting/boring). That's assuming the target is in a fixed location and the attackers have all the time in the world.

Even candy mountain has air vents and diesel generators, user. Just open a propane tank and let the HVAC do all the work.

To be fair those are all probably positive pressure systems with badass filtration systems for anything that could leak in, and a near unlimited supply of fuel to run their generators.

Literally on the street you gigantic faggots

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

And they are the granchildren of the original zillionaire, absolute nobodies burning through their inherited shekels

Yes, that's the video I was talking about. I've said it publicly and I'll say it again now. If I were there I would have snapped his neck like a fucking toothpick.

He's still walking around in the streets.
So are his children. So are his grandchildren.

Yep rgr.

This is one of their locations…but they have many. They have been boring caves, escape routes to hide from the people for a very long time in underground cities. Sometimes we have to cut our losses and get done what needs to get done to survive. Which is why they set this situation up in the first place.

WE ARE A LAW UNTO OURSELVES

You don't know how radiation works user. Educate thyself.

Filters won't help if you pour cement into the vents.

Vents and entrances are the lifelines of any bunker.

Finding them is the hard part.

Didn't even think of that. The only difficulty would be getting the mix up what I'm sure is high elevation and rough terrain. You could just cap them to save material I guess. None of these niggers reside in CONUS it seems. Let's have a vote, besides Nathanial (the heir apparent), who's the most important/accessible person for a 'murican to petition?