Jews Caught in Massive SAT/ACT Cheating Scam

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Of course, it doesn't say "Jews" but read the criminal compliant. The excuse for why you have to take the test in LA/Houston, where the Jew had the proctor paid off? You "have a bar mitvah" that weekend. Schools included Yale, USC, UCLA, etc..
in addition to the exams, they'd bribe coaches to take on as an athletic recruit for a sport not played, it just goes deeper and deeper. You have to read the complaint. I esp like Attorney "Caplan" asking "Is this Kosher?" as he sets up a former Harvard tennis player to take the SAT in Florida for his daughter. So you have nigger AA from one side, this from the other. Whitey is fucked in-between both of them. Amazing. Like right out of "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

(the summary is terrible– the holywood element really doesn't matter– read the criminal complaint to really savor the Jewish flavor of this scheme).

buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-college-entrance-cheating

archive.fo/RM6em

"Three Hollywood stars have been implicated in a massive cheating scandal.

Full House star Lori Loughlin and Oscar nominee Felicity Huffman are two of the 50 parents charged in a plot to get their children into schools including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, University of San Diego, USC, University of Texas, Wake Forest, and Yale.

The scheme was uncovered by the FBI and federal prosecutors in Boston, and involved parents paying bribes of up to $6 million to get their children into these elite schools.

In many instances, the children were unaware that their parents had paid these bribes according to federal documents.

Huffman has two daughters with husband William H. Macy including Sofia, who is 18, and 16-year old Georgia.

Loughlin and her designer husband Mossimo Giannulli also have two daughters: Olivia, 19, and Isabella, 20.

Macy was not charged but Giannulli was named alongside his wife in the papers.

Huffman, Loughlin and Giannulli are all charged with Conspiracy to Commit Mail Fraud."

Attached: kikes-schemeing.png (1.19 MB, 2842x1252)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/11/26/ron-unz-on-jewish-strategizing-to-maintain-1000-overrepresentation-in-the-ivy-leage/
justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme
thisisinsider.com/william-rick-singer-the-accused-ringleader-college-admissions-scandal-2019-3
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
archive.is/MR0Wq
wsj.com/articles/the-tip-the-yale-coach-and-the-wire-how-the-college-admissions-scam-unraveled-11552524237
archive.is/AQDTe
foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlins-daughter-was-in-usc-officials-yacht-when-mother-was-charged
archive.is/YdM8e
people.com/tv/olivia-jade-yacht-amid-lori-loughlin-college-admissions-bribery-scandal/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6837643/UCLA-soccer-coach-resigns-accused-taking-100-000-developers-daughter-in.html
archive.fo/LaISh
lj.rossia.org/users/sadkov/355908.html

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

lol imagine having to cheat on those piss easy tests
protip take the act it's a lot easier

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Oh, and you could even order up the exact scores you wanted for little Abe or Sarah too. ACT- 34, 35, 36? And don't forget, you have to see the psychologist (another Jew) for the extra time on the exam for your (((learning disability))). How many fucking places have this going on? This is only one, and it isn't even exclusively Jews, but read the names, 80%.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

take the act it's a lot easier
it goes a lot deeper than that user. how about having the coach at yale put you on his special list of one of the 5 soccer recruits he gets to pick for $100k?

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

BUT MUH SUPERIOR JEWISH IQ

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Right? I read this article this morning and people paid like $20-75k to rig the tests. How fucking dumb are they to pay for that? I took the ACT and SAT (over a decade ago) and it was piss easy. I didn't even study. I just went in, and banged through the questions. I was a dumb as shit kid too and I got through it fine. It really wasn't much more difficult than that state standardized testing we had to do every year. I got accepted to every school I applied to. Plus unlike these kikes I didn't have to permanently mar my medical record with a fake disorder so I could get extra time on the test.

Yale has a soccer team? Can't be that good, I'm surprised people have to rig the system to make it.

Attached: thighhighs.mp4 (11.81 MB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

paying bribes of up to $6 million
They just love that fucking number.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

How fucking dumb are they to pay for that?
It's not the point, it's the same with LS. Try having just squeaked pby with a 172 and you're sitting next to a negress who proudly boasts boasts of her 152, which is like the 45th percentile. You're in the 99th percentile of test tasters, and with that a 4.0 you just squeaked in by your balls. you always knew the it was happenings with legacies and old money and Deefield/Exter types, but at least it wasn't outright Jewish scheming right in your face.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Attached: 4bb499695de6d21bb7a8e3d40166e126e782c5f0249b9a87fa055848fb28823b.png (103.92 KB, 1140x1471)

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

same here, took both, didn't study one minute for either, didn't do that great on the SAT but got a good enough score on the ACT to go to any school i wanted. implying those scores are actually used for anything and that the enrollment managers at school don't just google "x surname origin" to base their decisions off of.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

LITERALLY NOONE IS SURPRISED

KIKES AND DARKIES ARE IMMORAL BEASTS AND LYING ISN'T A PROBLEM TO THEM

WHITES HAVE HIGHEST IQ NOT CHEATING CHInESE BAMBOO NIGGERS

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

To the people thinking the cheating is to come out with a passing grade, you really are fucking morons.
The cheating is to get picked in admission you fucking dumbass. Not to get a great score for the test.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Guess her daughters are gonna have to work their way up in Hollywood like mom did

Attached: 7A21952E-BD6D-448B-8F54-CC90149CDBEF.gif (211.95 KB, 360x201)

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Protip is go to community college for undergrad courses first and transfer with you AA. It's highschool lite with hot chicks and costs you dirt. Super protip is take community college classes in highschool because it's free.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Of course, they picked the Gentiles to high light who are b list celebs rather than the Greenwich Jews. Why is the excuse to use the LA testing center always "a Bar Mitzvah?"

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

that's exactly what i did

Carter King
Carter King

Why are they even taking the fucking places at USC from the poor bastards who will need to support someone like them one day? Any bets on how many days either of these will be working in their lives? and you'd work like a nigger in the fields to fuck them too, even knowing they'd fleece in the end. USC…is it even hard to get into USC that you need to drop $1 million?

Attached: cunts.png (2.4 MB, 1282x1208)

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

They also give Jews special honors programs where they don't attend class or take any tests for four years and just fuck around doing whatever they want and receive their graduation credentials for completing some random fucking 'project' at the end of it. It can be a fucking diary of their travel itinerary through Europe and all the dicks they sucked and drugs they partook in.

Attached: 7c5ca54b551a46988fc676c114195fbfa4f2de7a5887e27418f205f9169a0c12.png (307.96 KB, 540x540)

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Why is it surprising?They are not as smart as they claim to be,they try to keep the image that they are God's chosen men,therefore superior to goyim.It doesn't matter that God had abandoned them for so long,nor that they destroy God's work,and that in the end they're still inferior,no matter how much interracial breeding with white people they try do.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Why is it surprising?
These are only the ones with the "b level" connections who can't go right to the main line. You can bet your ass….Jard jushner didn't go to harvard fairly, no did trump's to Upenn.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I got 1500+, drunk for the first half and hung over for the second because I can't into weeks of the day. Retarded ass joods don't even realize they can get into Harvard just by putting Shekelstein on the application.

Attached: 1538567581975.png (93.08 KB, 1000x1000)

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Rush covered this on his first segment. He over emphasized, "white liberal" scandal like 15 times. I knew there had to be some jawing going on here just becuase of how Rush was admitted on over emphasizing "white liberals."

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

a plot to get their children into schools including Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, University of San Diego, USC, University of Texas, Wake Forest, and Yale.

Not excusing what they did, but aren't they screwing themselves? I thought it was shown statistically that those super-expensive, big-name universities don't mean shit once you control for other factors. All you really need is the degree, might as well go the cheapest route to get it.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

He’s jew wise just another boomer scum though
Once again Zig Forums is right and yeah , it’s the god damned juden filth
I began to hate them…

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

always told jews have high IQs
turns out they were cheating on all the tests
people begin to point it out
<NOPE
<NOPE
<NOTHING TO SEE HERE
<BURY IT
next day comes
israel ranked highest IQ in the world
The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

John Stewart
John Stewart

this is further proof the that point of attending the top schools is for connections
you are a Stanford MBA you get $$$ in venture capital for your company easy, the actual education over a regular state school isn't that much better

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I go back and forth on how true the IQ shit is. Meanwhile, they have nepotism going for them, and something that is not brought up enough off is that they seem to grow up in households and communities that are far more supportive of intellectual growth. Whites need to do that.

Which if you're a dumbass, you will lose that money. Maybe you get a bigger starting salary at some firm out of the gate, but the rest is on you, and meanwhile you have a much large debt.

I think it's mostly bullshit, tbh. When the difference in tuition was $5k with the cheap school and $10k with Ivy League, then it probably paid off. But are you really going to make $100k or $200k more because it was Ivy League?

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

are you seriously assuming a jew would ever give up a chance to feed its ego? that's why they go to those schools if not the only reason.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

As awful as the actions of the parents are, their morality being very questionable, I think we should be focusing on the schools themselves, and not the folks bribing. Yes, they're wrong for bribing, and this basically implores we're third world-tier in terms of money buying you anything.
But the fact is, these so-called prestigious education centers allowed this to happen. The professors took the bribes, they compromised the whole education system by taking part in this, and it wouldn't be very difficult for one to tell the parents to fuck off. If some people are not fired for this, and the attacks are focused on the parents, then fuck this bullshit system, we all know the educators are probably Jews themselves, let alone the Jewish parents bribing them.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

$6 million

That number

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Let's see some fucking charges.
Even though Harvey was just a fall guy, we can still be glad that Hollywood is now under a microscope

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Across the board for various degrees and networking, yes. For real degrees STEM and high-order logic&philosophy, reputation suggests rigor and exposure to great minds and bleeding-edge technology.
I.e: avg STEM BS 〜$75, avg top 5 STEM BS: 〜$105k

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

I took the ACT and got a 28 without even studying. These tests are designed to filter out the >100IQ tards that infest American high schools, they mean little in terms of getting into an Ivy League which is all about connections and contracts.

Attached: 1412569678105.jpg (32.43 KB, 306x392)

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Avg pay upon graduation**

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

filter the >100IQ
Consider yourself, unfiltered.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

My understanding though is that if you control for IQ and look at lifetime earnings, the advantage all but disappears.I'm not saying there isn't a slight advantage, but when the disparity in costs are so obscene as they are today….

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

I've always been under the impression that sports teams at elite schools are a backdoor for admitting underachievers.
Shit I used the wrong arrow.

Attached: CIA-frog.png (15.92 KB, 472x410)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

fuck these jews.. but what is illegal here?

jew bribes a private institution to admit their retard spawn, where is the crime? two private individuals are making a business arrangement

jew cheats on SAT; it's like calling someone a nigger on twitter; it's against the terms of service but breaking a companies terms of service is not a legal matter, it's a civil one

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Which if you're a dumbass, you will lose that money
A lot of startups don't need to be smart or even terribly successful, they just need to be sold to a bigger idiot after 5 years.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

jew bribes a private institution to admit their retard spawn, where is the crime?
Conspiracy to defraud the SAT Board/ the retards in midwest who run ACT.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

is the SAT Board/ACT a government institution? i never took it

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Zig Forums was libertarian 8 years ago cuckchaner

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Jews get special treatment
What a surprise.

Attached: jews-get-special-treatment-goyim.png (692.63 KB, 960x828)

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

T a government institution?
No, but you are still using the mail service to commit fraud when you return them.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

ya i guess fraud is illegal

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

It's even more disgusting if you work in military technology.
be America
have joint project with Israel
Israel doesn't really do shit except supply Mossad agents to watch what you're doing and avoid paying any money into project
project nears completion
Jew agents supplied to project steal all of the assets, run directly to the patent office, apply for patent on your project
Israel collects all the benefits, sales, and fame, while American tax payers take it in the ass and get nothing
Literally happened on multiple missile guidance programs. The myth of the great "Israeli" tech boom is one of domestic American Jews stealing from American contractors and passing inventions off to Mossad agents to avoid violating NDAs. And the Boomers just let it happen because they're all Evangelicuck slaves.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

36 is high?
I got 36 and was denied entrance to a state school. Guess I wasn't Jewish enough.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

sigh, Intel

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

but what is illegal here?

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Remember that China got the designs to the F-35 from Israeli agents embedding outlawed chips into the circuitry. They are the worst fucking blight on this Earth and boomers should be ashamed of themselves for supporting them.

David Collins
David Collins

It's the same as gooks. The Jews push this meme "asians are good at math," yet when you look at the mathematics they're learning, it was all designed by Europeans. The truth is most Chinese are quite retarded, and the ones you meat in North America are the cream of their crop, and even in that group, 90% seem to cheat their way through everything.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

*meet
I have now joined the ranks of the wrong arrow poster I mocked above. Will kill myself promptly and respawn with higher IQ.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Somebody pointed out to me that:
Loughlin is of Irish descent.

Huffman is of German, English, Scots-Irish, Scottish, French-Canadian, and Irish ancestry.

Are they Jewish actually.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

muh jew iq
I didn’t study or prepare at all and pulled an 1800, the SAT is brainless, what a bunch of retards

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Somebody pointed out to me that:
Again, READ THE FUCKING COMPLAINT. huffman is indeed a Jewess, the other I don't believe is. the excuse they use in every call is "a bar mitvah." Read it, paste it here if you want. They're all Jews.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

welcome to /b/ where everyone never studies but totally ACED the tests and is super smart, and pointing out this hilarity is met with the extremely original high-IQ reply of "lel, brainlet".

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

36 is high?
It only goes up to 36 idiot. I only got a 33 overall, i'm doubting you got a 36 overall and were turned down by a state school but what do I know.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

did you know that cities are companies?

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Jews gaming the system to get into the ivy league:
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

And here:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/11/26/ron-unz-on-jewish-strategizing-to-maintain-1000-overrepresentation-in-the-ivy-leage/

Who would a thunk?

Attached: 564340.jpg (208.85 KB, 872x1241)

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

@12909063
I know, I'll just reply to everyone in the thread
(((you)))

Attached: 1417748778417.jpg (10.58 KB, 247x243)

Cooper James
Cooper James

According to a former telemarketer friend of mine, jews are the easiest to talk into buying shit they don't need. Just make them think they're getting a better deal than the goyim do, and they'll do whatever you ask.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

<SATs aren't crafted to be passable by niggers
t. Lainbret

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

forgot to say that the embed on the previous post was the FBI press conference.

Attached: CNN---college-exam-cheating.webm (9.39 MB, 640x360)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

I got a 1000 on the SAT and a 15 on the ACT
Could you be more embarrassing?

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Somebody was literally trolling my credibility. Note to self present evidence of Jewishness when asserting a Jew has done something. I get she's not Jewish bullshit.

Hoffmann/Hoffman/Huffman is a German Jew surname. Not sure on the other one.

Attached: jewishhuffman.png (73.09 KB, 972x589)

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

List of people charged
justice.gov/usao-ma/investigations-college-admissions-and-testing-bribery-scheme

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

I heard Rush's segment too. When he was describing all the different positions involved it sounded like a Network of people already loyal to each other…probably a bunch if Jews I figured

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

I get she's not Jewish bullshit.
Just like all good catholics, here is (((Miss Huffman))) celebrating "shabbat."

Attached: shabbatt.png (2.01 MB, 1462x1528)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Attached: Actresses-Huffman,-Loughlin-among-50-charged-in-U.S.-college-fraud-scheme-Reuters.png (1016.77 KB, 939x4518)
Attached: Lori-Loughlin,-Felicity-Huffman,-Mossimo-Giannulli-Implicated-in-College-Cheating-Scheme-Complex.png (699.1 KB, 910x2805)
Attached: Kathryn-VanArendonk-on-Twitter-Felicity-Huffman-literally-typed-the-words-Ruh-Ro!-while-planning-to-commit-mail-fraud.png (135.66 KB, 639x888)
Attached: College-bribery-plot-A-list-of-names-of-those-charged-in-the-nationwide-scheme---The-Boston-Globe.png (1.01 MB, 847x5683)

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

pic 4 related
Who wants to see which are jews?
William "Rick" Singer
Rudolf "Rudy" Meredith
Mark Riddell
John Vandemoer
Igor Dvorskiy
Gordon Ernst
William Ferguson
Martin Fox isn't this a nigger "comedian"?
Donna Heinel
Laura Janke
Ali Khosroshahim
Steven Masera
Jorge Salcedo
Mikaela Sanford
David Sidoo
Jovan Vavic
Niki Williams
Gregory Abbot
Marcia Abbot
Gamal Abdelaziz
Diane Blake
Todd Blake
Jane Buckingham
Gordon Caplan
Michael Center
I-Hsin "Joey" Chen
Amy Colburn I wonder
Robert Flaxman
Mossimo Giannulli
Elizabeth Henriquez
Manuel Henriquez
Douglas Hodge
Felicity Huffman
Agustin Huneeus
Bruce Isackson
Davina Isackson
Michelle Janavs
Elizabeth Kimmel
Marjorie Klapper
Lori Loughlin
Toby Macfarlane
William McGlashan
Mari Palatella
Peter Jan Sartorio
Stephen Semprevivo
Devin Sloane
John Wilson
Homayoun Zadeh
Robert Zangrillo

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Head yid immediately takes plea deal
Ok, so who's the real yid behind the yid?

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

that handwriting
now how many jews got pushed through before this list; probably thousands of not tens of thousands.

i thought this was pretty standard though; rich jew makes some fat donations to the university, jew's kid get's admitted, simple as that; i didn't think they had to go through such lengths to actually cheat on the SAT

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

now how many jews got pushed through before this list; probably thousands of not tens of thousands.
Likely.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

What's shabbat?

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

rich jew makes some fat donations to the university
It depends how big the Jew. It's not as easy as…they can't just stack it with 1005 jews, although they do try, and remember you will have individual Jews fighting over the biggest slice of the kosher pie.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

What's shabbat?
I know it's not catholic or Lutheran or anything else christian, I don't think it's muzzie or hindu, so guess…

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

it's an ancient aryan holiday that is practiced only by the most aryan of aryans.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

you gots to be really careful because a lot of CC wont transfer for CERTAIN DEGREES at certain colleges.

example: CalPoly is a big architect school, but about the only thing they allow from highly rated Foothill/DeAnza is Calc and Freshman English.

They don't allow fairly normal CC classes like History of USA to transfer for an Architect degree, but will allow it for shit degree like "English Lit".

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

The real nigger in the woodpile here, they usually give these exams on saturdays, when normal people take them, so how many kikes get them them given on a sunday through a Heeb school? That's the real big one and the big fraud here. These are just the ones without connections.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

the entire college scam is nothing but a jewish money grubbing scam

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

When Clintons and Obamas sent their kids to private school in Wash DC (Amy Carter went to public school) their shills story was "that was their right to do so as parents".

Brace for similar on this cheating scam.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

one thing I don't get. how do you cheat on athletics to get a spot on Rowing Team?

If you ain't a real top rower, ain't that gonna become pretty clear moment you hit the water?

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

t. how do you cheat on athletics to get a spot on Rowing Team?

You're bribing the fucking coach. you think the Jews are going to check "one of the people the stanford sailing coach recruited broke her spine, can't be on team." they don't pull the spot.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

how do you get an athletic admission; and then stub your toe and not play for the rest of your entire time at college? is that a thing? even for legit players if they injure themselves a week after they get there; they are still on an athletic admission / scholarship?

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

how do you get an athletic admission
they do it constantly. you can't do it at smaller schools, but you really think the Jews are going to kick out every nigger who doesn't make the football team at usc? The media jews would screech. how can you do it for crew or sailing or golf or who fucking knows?

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

is that a thing?
For jews yes.
For humans. No. Your scholarship doesn't end but the money stops flowing, you don't get kicked out of the school but you now have to meet requirements to stay in rather than just going to coach.

Unless it was an injury at a sporting event. If it was you're still covered by the scholarship.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

they are doing it with these irrelevant sports because college football is way too monitored, it's a huge profit generator for a lot of these colleges and the path to the NFL, i doubt they could get away with this with football; women's soccer or fucking "sailing" on the other hand.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Makes you really wonder if basically all Jewish test scores are faked. Is it me or do Jews fucking cheat at everything?

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Jews fucking cheat at everything?
Chinks are a close second. It was known that the "asian student society" passed down all the exams year to year and people, including the jews, would curse them.

David Ross
David Ross

Am I going to be accepted into the ethnostate if I only scored 80th percentile in math? I got a 95th percentile score in reading though.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Be me, have 185 IQ. Scored higher on standardized at age 14 than most college graduates. Never study, get Ds and Fs at everything except math and science because everything else is to boring to bother with. Laugh at notion of Jewish superior intelligence. Brainlets.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

can confirm, jews pull all sorts of bullshit. Can't tell you how many times I've seen yids pull some bullshit during exams. They'll say "oy vey, it's holy day #6,000,000, I can't take the test today!" and then they get to take it a couple days later after receiving the answers from everyone else. Hell, I know jews in medschool who had middling MCAT scores who only got into the program because they pulled some strings from one jew to another, arrange a personal interview with the jewish dean through backdoor channels, interview is nothing but bonding over how jewish they are, and then they get in.

Henry Price
Henry Price

because everything else is to boring to bother with
Apparently, having a 185 Iq doesn't allow you to know the difference between "to" and too" or to remember not to end a sentence with a preposition.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

These test scores mentioned in the affidavit are cracking me up. Like, 22s and 24s on the ACT. How in the fuck do you score that low without being borderline retarded? I did no studying at all and made a 34.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Nigger I literally stated that I didn't pay attention to anything except math and science in my post. But muh syntax and lexical values. Spells. Muh dick.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Maybe this is kind of wrong of me, given the scale, but I’m really happy to see the coaches got nabbed for this. Accepting bribes to fabricate credentials is bad for sports, bad for education, and surprisingly unsurprising given what seems to me to be inappropriately high compensation for coaches. Some people can’t ever be paid enough.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

look at this 5 year old level hand writing
these are retarded children of the rich but these rich people didn't get rich from intelligence they got rich from appearance and connections; this "actress" for example who sucked dick to the top and then spawned; i doubt she is a beacon of intelligence to begin with

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Mail fraud?

Do you think they made this skit back then to downplay it? How long have they possibly been doing this and have just now been caught?

Attached: newman.jpg (11.79 KB, 480x360)

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Attached: jewbrainlet.jpg (19.19 KB, 545x478)

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

One of the witnesses said twenty years, and then later said five years (as of 2016). You can safely assume whenever das Juden took control of the admissions departments of ivy league schools, these schemes went into immediate effect. Harvard didn't flip from 95% white to 89% Jewish in 30 years for no reason.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Mail fraud?
Mail fraud is a serious thing. you ever fuck with a mailman you're doing 20 years fed time. They fucking raided them all over LA today, which makes me think the "big ones" run out of the yeshivas aren't being hit. It was aways a rumor since the Jews could never take the exam on Saturday like everyone else.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

happy
? they don't look it.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

95% white to 89% Jewish in 30 years for no reason.
Nah, it was already up to 14% kike in the time of FDR. There's a transcript of him yelling at his court jew…Morganthau to get it down to 4% and make sure it stays there in the 30s.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Chinks are a close second.

The thing about the Chinese is that they are the most test-obsessed people in human history. For thousands of years, tests were the way various scholars and bureaucrats moved their way up the social ladder. They cheat, but they also cram like crazy, relying on pure memorization and lots of study which at least says something about their work ethic, whereas whites tend to be more laid back and attempt to understand what they're learning.

Jews are absolutely the most creative and nepotistic in terms of scamming the system.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

notice the scratch marks on the couch from the multiple likely cats in the area.
this is more of a congregation of wine drinking cat ladies

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

I exaggerated, but you get the idea. 2% of the population should not be around 85-89% of ivy league admissions.

Attached: college-nepotism.jpg (147.08 KB, 693x770)

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

I think you're not far off in terms of number now, it's just been happening for a long time. Princeton and Darthmouth are only ones to keep it down. Supposedly also the reason Princeton is only "big school" with no law or medical school. They were afraid it would draw in jewish vermin.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

This is genuinely fucked up. Makes you wonder what the US would be like if tens of thousands of whites had been admitted to those schools instead. Jews are stealing the white man's destiny.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

the US would be like if tens of thousands of whites had been admitted to those schools instead
Now add in this– when Harvard, Yale, Brown, etc.. went co-ed, you cut white men in half right there since they didn't fullt expand..pembroke and radcliffe and the others. So half in 1970 right there. Plus negroes. Plus spics. Plus chinks, pajeets, nigger affletes, add it all up and see what's left for White men now.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

What's interesting is that ivy league is now SO Jewish that Jews feel their institutional power is threatened by the mere idea that white people could have the quota system legally repealed.

Attached: anti-white-aclu.png (231.93 KB, 621x855)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

I can't even look at this since it makes me want to get violent. also, I'd wonder how many of them are either Jews who are using the very same scam program as this one or childless faggots; i.e., "I got mine, fuck you and your kids." Thee people need to be first on DOTR.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Now watch all the cuckservatives screech about how unfair it all is, completely ignoring the fact that this is precisely how (((capitalism))) works. They talk about how grand and wonderful it is that wealth buys them things, until they realize that it also rewards degenerate scum.
All the (((communist))) jews and their retarded lefty golems will squawk about how elite and superior they are for having their ivy league degrees, but it was never about merit or fairness and always about highest bidder.

Attached: jh.jpg (156.42 KB, 1100x619)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

i don't give a shit if this happens at private universities, they should be able to do anything they want, including only admitting jew students or completely excluding niggers

all federal subsidies should be removed from these institutions and the government backed college loan scam should be abolished.

these universities will be brought back to reality once people have to actually start paying for it instead of the government fronting the money.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

they should be able to do anything they want, including only admitting jew students or completely excluding niggers

Yeah. And we'll bring back Jim Crow and nigger-free schools and stop the 3 trillion in wars for Israel too. If we can just get Trump one more term, it will all happen….

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

i don't give a shit if this happens at private universities, they should be able to do anything they want, including only admitting jew students or completely excluding niggers

Whether or not it should be illegal or in what context, it really isn't ethical if you're not up front about what your criteria are.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

if we accelerate, give free college and forgive all student loans, everything will implode

William Cox
William Cox

the fixer said last year he smuggled 791 through his "side door." that's just one kike. zoom out, include all Ivy Leagues and "selective" colleges, assume 5 corrupt coaches or administrators at each school, and we're talking a majority of students at our top colleges are (((total frauds and criminals))).

there are around 55,000 undergrads at all of the 8 Ivy Leagues. so just 5 corrupt scalpers at 8 Ivy schools selling around 800 "back doors" per year, and that's a grand total of 32,000 students per year. that means 58% of all of the students at the Ivy Leagues are cheaters who don't deserve to be there at all and who have unfairly stolen an admissions slot from some poor Goy student who did deserve it.

from now on i will just laugh at Fake News scare articles talking about how rampant cheating is at colleges in China and India, with millions of students bribing their way in. cry me a river, pal. 1/2 of your top Ivy colleges are phony fucking adult day cares for the spoiled rotten brats of the (((Elites))), where they go to get their ticket punched along the way to claiming their birth right working for Daddy's 1% (((conglomgerate))).

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Millions of dollars to go to an upscale kennel with hiphop jamal? lol. They could have bought the professors for four years of tutoring.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Nothing Trump has done has been directly beneficial to whites.

A college graduate makes on average a million dollars more in their working lifetime than someone who is not a graduate. We could literally justify paying for every STEM degree just because of the added tax revenue a STEM graduate would produce. We shouldn't be paying for any degrees that in justice, studies, art, etc as those are not real degrees.

So we're talking what like a million (((people))) in the workforce with degrees from universities the should have never been able to get into.

Attached: jewbrainlethd.png (755.06 KB, 1293x1407)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

I got a 35 ACT and a 1520 SAT (new scale, out of 1600). I was denied to countless schools and didn't even get money at the shit state school near where I live, despite being evaluated as one of their top applicants with honors programs included. I now attend a smaller liberal arts school at which I am universally regarded as not only one of the best scholars but also one of the most active and productive people on campus.

Ivies and Top 20s want money from legacies and corrupt bastards to pay for the countless niggers, spics, and gooks they're flooding in for the sake of (((diversity))). They could hardly give a fuck about any diligent, intelligent middle class white men.

Attached: f5427bda22e239b6d1cdb9bdde91d4523f4c01de8a99f42a519636555c166359.jpg (76.71 KB, 480x608)

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Attached: mail-fraud-sentencing.png (616.83 KB, 1842x1889)
Attached: Jack-Newsham-on-Twitter-Gordon-Caplan,-co-chairman-of-Willkie-Farr-charged-with-mail-fraud-conspiracy-and-honest-services-wire-fraud.png (852.6 KB, 593x1659)
Attached: Daily-Bruin-on-Twitter-UPDATE-Bruce-and-Davina-Isackson,-parents-of-a-former-UCLA-women’s-soccer-student-athlete-were-charged-with-a-conspiracy-to-commit-mail-fraud.png (468.34 KB, 634x798)
Attached: [email protected]nter-was-arrested-and-charged-with-conspiracy-to-commit-mail-fraud.png (806.43 KB, 594x1181)

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

I hear this more and more. It's fucked up.

Attached: jewbrainlethd2.png (640.26 KB, 1293x1407)

Leo King
Leo King

he thinks the tests are designed to filter out subhumans and not a jewish scam meant to pump as many foreign nationals into the system as possible
lel

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Attached: jewbrainlethd3.png (632.08 KB, 1293x1407)

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

AshkeNAZIS not actually more intelligent, just more devious/dishonest so they cheat to appear more intelligent. I think this is where the Chinese learned it.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

decadence is destroying our society
Checked

Attached: 1471868576530.png (343.67 KB, 800x482)

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Wow that came down fast. Still waiting for the mail fraud case against Jussie Smollett.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Attached: jewbrainlethd4.png (636.24 KB, 1293x1407)

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

this is precisely how (((capitalism))) works
implying Jewing people doesn't happen in other economic systems
blaming the economic system

Attached: PosterOfTrotsky.jpg (41.5 KB, 220x304)

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Attached: 2747-1-(2)-(1)-(1).jpg (42.48 KB, 605x700)

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

A socio-economic system is only as honest as the people who have control over it.

Attached: jewbrainlethd5.png (608.89 KB, 1293x1407)

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Attached: jewbrainlethdamerimutt1.png (945.83 KB, 1600x1800)

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

surprised it took as long as it did for this comment. anyone that thinks whites arent the most intelligent are ignorant of all history, achievements, architecture, art, science, and everything in between. Niggers have literally contributed nothing to the world except their ability to pick cotton and sugar cane - but only under supervision. Kikes have no architecture, no scientific achievements (Einstein is only name and he's a fraud and Freud is a fucking hack that psychology doesnt even acknowledge anymore, but everyone knows his name), no art beyond degenerate 'its art because i said it was, not pay me for that turd in a toilet on the wall', no music, no writing - literally nothing. Chinks developed paper first, but we had parchment and writing implements. The fucking chinks to this day still have the 2000+ pictograph writing system that only retards would still use. They needed paper to keep up with their retardation and used it to put one giant kanji on a page over and over and over again like fucking monkeys. Fireworks were other one and we took it and showed the world what to do with it beyond fucking blowing your own fingers off. That's it. They have no art, no sciences, no math, no weapons or anything of note. Even the terracota statues were only created because whites came in and taught them how to make the statues. before that, all their statues were fucking round rocks that looked like a blind retard sculpted it. soon as whites show up and teach them, they magically make greek-like statues. shocking.

Every one of the other races live like fucking animals. They have no morals, no intelligence, no art, no achievements. Whites are literally the only humans. the rest are fucking animals we should have domesticated and used like cattle.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

True. The world is nothing without whites.

Attached: jewbrainlethdamerimutt2.png (941.51 KB, 1600x1800)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

it's not the system; it's the fuckin kikes
Yeah that's what I said

Attached: DrWBaXzU8AAw2YO.jpg (213.6 KB, 1000x1000)

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Attached: d3f05855dd001ff0a9454a673338a0b5d9e4fa4319c9bf30bac647c254b456fd.jpg (410.07 KB, 1600x1800)

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Attached: pepeshootingmerchant.png (257.71 KB, 744x434)

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Attached: Co-Chair-Of-Biglaw-Firm-Charged-In-College-Admissions-Scandal-Above-the-Law.png (331.42 KB, 849x3531)
Attached: A-Silicon-Valley-investor-is-implicated-in-a-college-admissions-scandal---Recode.png (591.01 KB, 1246x2892)
Attached: USC-Trojans-on-Twitter-Here-is-the-updated-USC-statement-regarding-the-college-admissions-investigation.png (274 KB, 596x1187)
Attached: Nathan-Fenno-on-Twitter-Wiretaps-are-best.png (168.52 KB, 597x1167)
Attached: Nathan-Fenno-on-Twitter-More-fun-with-wiretaps.png (426.71 KB, 596x1768)

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

I didn't ace it. I applied to state schools which are absolutely good enough and in many cases better than legacy prestige schools.

Ah right, these people are doubly stupid because they think going to a Ivy league school actually means something.

Attached: b72fa53410fea435361f4fd4468a41197b022bfc2f425df0ecb9c1e0378f73b8.mp4 (3.27 MB, 1280x720)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

based

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

I don't know how much they cheat. Certainly they cheat a lot but my experience in college was that asians had no life and studied like crazy. It was really amusing to see the difference between whites and asians. Lots of whites who half-assed their way through school getting similar grades to asians that nearly killed themselves from intense study. It was mostly the "failure" asian kids cheating and very rarely did I witness asian girls cheating. Asian girls were so afraid of their own shadow that they wouldn't even consider anything anti-authority like cheating.

Attached: 01f0a581365b46a6e42a062828c7a33070e41ccf856be4d42d92822881c0f9f0.jpg (75.9 KB, 634x781)

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Attached: punishershootingmerchant.png (80.27 KB, 680x340)

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

I got a 30, then studied maths with my gf for a few days and took it again, got a 32. Was a little irritated that I didn't get a 33, because one of my friends did. A poorly worded question in the science category fucked me, there's literally no reason I shouldn't have gotten a 36 in science the second time like I did on the first test.

Also, fuck kikes
Lol we have such high IQ goyim
I mean not in israhell or anything, where it's 95
Just look at these cherrypicked examples
Oh also we were cheating in those examples
Glorious

Attached: 3b8bd0afb5d5bedfed89d8c4d69098cb434b77382a43268af60f44079fc64aca.jpg (277.16 KB, 800x1019)

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

There is no way Aunt Becky is jewish.

Attached: Becky----Full-House.jpg (17.41 KB, 341x433)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

thisisinsider.com/william-rick-singer-the-accused-ringleader-college-admissions-scandal-2019-3

Charged in a criminal complaint with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud:

Gregory Abbott, 68, of New York, and his wife, Marcia Abbott, 59. He is founder and chairman of International Dispensing Corp., a food and beverage packaging company.

Gamal “Aziz” Abdelaziz, 62, of Las Vegas, former president and executive director of Wynn Macau resort.

Diane Blake, 55, of San Francisco, an executive at retail merchandising firm.

Todd Blake, 53, of San Francisco, an entrepreneur and investor.

Jane Buckingham, 50, of Beverly Hills, Calif., CEO of a boutique marketing company Trendera, which has offices in New York and Los Angeles.

Gordon Caplan, 52, of Greenwich, Conn., co-chairman of Willkie Farr, which says it has 700 lawyers in 10 offices in six countries.

I-Hin “Joey” Chen, 64, of Newport Beach, Calif., operates a provider of warehousing and related services for the shipping industry.

Amy Colburn, 59, of Palo Alto, Calif.

Gregory Colburn, 61, of Palo Alto, Calif.

Robert Flaxman, 62, of Laguna Beach, Calif., founder and CEO of real estate development firm Crown Realty & Development.

Mossimo Giannulli, 55, of Los Angeles, fashion designer.

Elizabeth Henriquez, 56, of Atherton, Calif.

Manuel Henriquez, 55, of Atherton, Calif., founder, chairman and CEO of Hercules Technology Growth Capital.

Douglas Hodge, 61, of Laguna Beach, Calif., former CEO of Pimco investment management company.

Felicity Huffman, 56, of Los Angeles, actress.

Agustin Huneeus Jr., 53, of San Francisco, owner of a family wine vineyard in Napa Valley.

Bruce Isackson, 61, of Hillsborough, Calif., president of a real estate development firm.

Davina Isackson, 55, of Hillsborough, Calif.

Michelle Janavs, 48, of Newport Coast, Calif., former executive of a large food manufacturer.

Elisabeth Kimmel, 54, of Las Vegas, owner and president of a media company.

Marjorie Klapper, 50, of Menlo Park, Calif., co-owner of jewelry business.

Lori Loughlin, 54, of Los Angeles, actress.

Toby MacFarlane, 56, of Del Mar, Calif., former senior executive at a title insurance company.

William McGlashan Jr., 55, of Mill Valley, Calif., senior executive at TPG private equity firm.

Marci Palatella, 63, of Healdsburg, Calif., CEO of a liquor distribution company.

Peter Jan Sartorio, 53, of Menlo Park, Calif., packaged food entrepreneur.

Stephen Semprevivo, 53, of Los Angeles, executive at privately held provider of outsourced sales teams.

Devin Sloane, 53, of Los Angeles, founder and CEO of provider of drinking and wastewater systems.

John Wilson, 59, of Hyannis Port, Mass., founder and CEO of private equity and real estate development firm.

Homayoun Zadeh, 57, of Calabasas, Calif., an associate professor of dentistry.

Robert Zangrillo, 52, of Miami, founder and CEO of Dragon Global.

In addition:

William Rick Singer, 58, of Newport Beach, Calif., owner of the Edge College & Career Network and CEO of the Key Worldwide Foundation, was charged in an information with racketeering conspiracy and money laundering.

Mark Riddell, 36, of Palmetto, Fla., was charged in an information with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud as well as conspiracy to commit money laundering.

Rudolph “Rudy” Meredith, 51, of Madison, Conn., former head women’s soccer coach at Yale University, was charged in an information with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud.

John Vandemoer, 41, of Stanford, Calif., the former sailing coach at Stanford University, was charged in an information with racketeering conspiracy.

David Sidoo, 59, of Vancouver, Canada, was charged in an indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud. Sidoo was arrested on Friday in San Jose, California, and appeared in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California on Monday. A date for his initial appearance in federal court in Boston has not been scheduled.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Charged with racketeering conspiracy:

Igor Dvorskiy, 52, of Sherman Oaks, Calif., director of a private elementary and high school in Los Angeles and a test administrator for the College Board and ACT.

Gordon Ernst, 52, of Chevy Chase, Md., former head coach of men and women’s tennis at Georgetown University.

William Ferguson, 48, of Winston-Salem, N.C., former women’s volleyball coach at Wake Forest University.

Martin Fox, 62, of Houston, president of a private tennis academy in Houston.

Donna Heinel, 57, of Long Beach, Calif., senior associate athletic director at the University of Southern California.

Laura Janke, 36, of North Hollywood, Calif., former assistant coach of women’s soccer at the University of Southern California.

Ali Khoroshahin, 49, of Fountain Valley, Calif., former head coach of women’s soccer at the University of Southern California.

Steven Masera, 69, of Folsom, Calif., accountant and financial officer for the Edge College & Career Network and the Key Worldwide Foundation.

Jorge Salcedo, 46, of Los Angeles, former head coach of men’s soccer at the University of California at Los Angeles.

Mikaela Sanford, 32, of Folsom, Calif., employee of the Edge College & Career Network and the Key Worldwide Foundation.

Jovan Vavic, 57, of Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., former water polo coach at the University of Southern California.

Niki Williams, 44, of Houston, assistant teacher at a Houston high school and test administrator for the College Board and ACT.

Charged in a criminal complaint with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and mail fraud:

Michael Center, 54, of Austin, Texas, head coach of men’s tennis at the University of Texas at Austin

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Meet the alleged ringleader of the massive college-admissions scandal, (((William 'Rick' Singer))) , the owner of Edge College & Career Network

Attached: rick-singer.jpg (66.43 KB, 523x479)

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Huffman was Arrested. Trump Curse?
Anyone have pics of them w Hillary or democrats or anti Trump Tweets?

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

(((learning disability)))
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE THE EXAM after EVERYONE ELSE, SO THEY GET TO PAY OTHER STUDENTS FOR THE QUESTIONS.

NO, THE PROF IS not ALLOWED TO GIVE A DIFF EXAM TO (((learning disability))) KIDS. THAT WOULD BE LIKE PUNISHING CRIPPLES, ETC.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

JARAD KUSHNER'S DAD PAID BIG MONEY TO GET DUMB JARAD INTO HARVARD

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

HOW DID THIS SHIT-SHOW CASE BREAK OPEN?

SOMEONE SNITCH?

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Attached: Ex-Yale-women-s-soccer-coach-indicted-for-accepting-bribes.png (495.94 KB, 793x1703)
Attached: Josh-Sidorowicz-WTSP-on-Twitter-#FLORIDA-CONNECTION-Also-named-in-charging-documents,-Mark-Riddell,[email protected] (187.44 KB, 635x583)
Attached: Miami-developer-Robert-Bob-Zangrillo-charged-in-college....png (381.42 KB, 881x1664)
Attached: Manatee-Co.-man-charged-in-college-admissions-scam-(360p-30fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (7.83 MB, 640x360)
Attached: [email protected]Clinton-#electionday-#ImWithHer.png (479.41 KB, 639x920)

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Vanity Fair;
Golden Globes; Felicity Huffman; “I got a pantsuit in honor of Hillary. Love you, Hillary. I’m with her.”
meme magic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (584.55 KB, 933x598)

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

B-but muh 115 IQ!

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This kek. Jared was C student and his daddy covered for him constantly. It's no wonder Jared looks so effeminate and weasel-like.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Right? I read this article this morning and people paid like $20-75k to rig the tests. How fucking dumb are they to pay for that? I took the ACT and SAT (over a decade ago) and it was piss easy. I didn't even study. I just went in, and banged through the questions. I was a dumb as shit kid too and I got through it fine
Valid sentiment but… c'mon, look who we're talking about. Hyper-spoiled little celeb-daughter princess is absolutely that stupid. Dumber than Paris Hilton dumb. The SATs? Waaaaaaah, don't wanna! You can't make me! Raised on social media narcissism and completely incapable of solving any test question, no matter how dumbed-down, an SAT exam is way beyond her brains and her attention span. Rich mommy and daddy have to find her a husband from somewhere more with more respectability than Tinder.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

I used to live in a Jewish community, have some Jewish ancestry but am not Jewish.

On the testing day at my High School all the Jews were hooked up doing their hive-mind thing full-force and it was amazing to see. They take cheating to an entirely new level with that occult shit.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

I used to live in a Jewish community, have some Jewish ancestry but am not Jewish.
Jewish ancestry means you're oven-eligible, jewnon.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

We don't actually believe jews are a telepathically connected force, dipshit kike. The issue we're aware of with jews is their single-minded loxism, parasitic nature and many accounts of historical fuckery.

Attached: 1.jpg (192 KB, 715x928)

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

all the Jews were hooked up doing their hive-mind thing full-force and it was amazing to see. They take cheating to an entirely new level with that occult shit.
watch me rile up these crazy Nazis with the dumbest thing I can think of

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

i don't know why but i just wasn't expecting that top lel

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Your link doesn't work

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

The jew hivemind shit is completely true if you had a bunch of them in school. They're some kind of insect race and that's why insecticide (ZYKLON B) works on em so well.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I'm mentally handicapped

Attached: did-you-know-259x194.jpg (15.88 KB, 259x194)

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Now that I think about it, I guess it's so cohencidence a bunch of states UC system breaks are centered around kike holidays.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Bill McGlashan

CAA board member

It's a biggie.

John Powell
John Powell

The amount of non-whites with graduate degrees they paid for is staggering. Rest assured, most of your non-white nurses, security analysts, and other mid-tier professional positions did not do most of their degree work.

Attached: HCA-2017-Annual-Report.png (27.84 KB, 990x247)

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

A guy I know *wink* has sat numerous exams and written papers for people that are retarded to get their degrees. And I've had plenty of my own work stolen by similar shit to get their degrees. Degrees are essentially shit now.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Let's just say my dataset is anecdotal. Are we the oppressed geniuses of the modern era, user?

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

I was hoping that the jews got caught in something like a a giant industrial meat grinder or furnace when I clicked the link…

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

take the act it's a lot easier

I went in to take that test high as fuck and hung over and not caring about a single fucking thing in my life because I was a stupid angry degenerate teenager. I did enormously well, and almost shit myself when I got the results. My mom even called me with astonishment to say with surprise, "so you're not stupid after all."

William Kelly
William Kelly

The guy I knew was younger and didn't have the moral compass he has now - he also wasn't sure about God at that time. Higher educational fraud and cheating is endemic amongst garbage like people and this works due to complicity and or ignorance of professors/administration et al. It would be nice to think it was only about the money but I think it's a lot more sinister than that due to my experience over the past twenty years. Organised cheating groups tend to be mostly ethnic based.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Here's a valid question/point. If they were able to pull off something this large, it would seem pretty surprising if this operation was unique. Maybe they were the only ones operating across multiple schools, but you have to wonder about all of the shit that goes down by people in charge of admissions at individual universities.

If there are people willing to pay 6 and 7 figures to get their kids in school, that shit is going to happen at most universities. This sting probably only scratches the surface.

Attached: nobody-laughing.jpg (47.77 KB, 720x480)

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Wake Forest
That would be funny to have on a resume if you are a jew training to put goyim to genocidal sleep. Trump's grandchildren will go there if they can't get into Tel Aviv University.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

The ethnic groups are all determined to have their own mafias and subjugate white protestants.

Now imagine your ethnic medical doctor who cheated all the way thru school by hooking up to these illicit social networks, or the pilot of your airline. Multiculturalism is a frightful thing on so many levels.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Huffman and Loughlin appear to be goys. There's a network involved and the network may target wealthy goys.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I have had an Indian doctor Google my symptoms of a cough. You can bet what I thought.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

why take the test just start at a community college and transfer to a universit ave money and the bullshit

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

And Whites jerk off to Hitler, Frogs, Libertarianism, Flat Earth and cartoon porn.

Instead of meeting up IRL and networking.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

is it massive???

like is this a new board that sells ads for books now???

should I be baited into clicking this???

faggots

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Huffman and Loughlin appear to be goys
Loughin certainly is. It's not a complete Jew scam, those you can bet are run out of Jew schools where they take the exam on Sunday, the day after the goys. If you read the criminal complaint though, there are 4 references to using a "bar Mitzvah" as an excuse why the kid has to take the exam in Texas or LA. Never a communion, baptism, confirmation, whatever. always "Bar Mitvah." That's Jewish element here that set me off searching.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

I know I'm a shitbag and that this girl would never spit on me, but God the one who looks more Irish than and without the fake tan is one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. which makes the entire scam useless since she's going to be "earning" by spreading her legs anyway….

Attached: muh=prick.png (2.41 MB, 1272x1246)

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Entire system gets fundamentally corrupted with the entire bureaucracy, the entire elite intelligentsia, even the mechanics running the most vital infrastructure all impostors who are utterly incompetent.

Systemic collapse approaches.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

This post is 100% correct. I went through a nearly identical situation.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

This is one of those cases I'm glad the system will collapse. Unis now are just expensive paper mills and indoctrination by postmodern humanities departments.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

Sounds like, at least for a limited time, “white liberal” could be the new “happy hannukah”

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Why is that so hard t believe? A bunch of smart people who don't apply themselves or have the discipline to do well in school isn't so far fetched. I knew a lot of people like that, I would imagine a place like this would attract those kinds. It is not an endearing trait to assume everyone is a moron like you. The crab mentality reminds me of (((something)))

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Of course the daughter Olivia Jade wanna-be Instagram thot gives not one fuck about school. Useless cunt.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-12-at-1.07.58-PM.png (148.96 KB, 1254x590)

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Daily Reminder that leftists can't meme.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Donald Duck is so right. But that doesn't seem to phase the rat. Ad hominems and appeals to emotion abound. It looks like the McDonald's clown may be an illegitimate child of Mickey Mouse.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

THE LEFTYPOL SHOMRIM DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS THREAD

Attached: 1552460230428~(1).jpg (74.72 KB, 376x376)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

LOL, ok sweetie

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (59.25 KB, 255x220)

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

I don't know what it says statistically, but if money was no object, and neither were morals, i'd choose Harvard over Bel-Air Community College for Spoiled Retards

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

just wait till we get actual reveals on how real any of these games really are

look when you've got trannies just completely shitting up woens comps and no one says anything while simultaneously accept and promoting gabling in sports what do you think is gonna happen ? The shit is all fake. Couple of handsigns here, nudge nudge wink wink there any anyone you you need to take a dive is gonna take a dive, for the club, that none of us are in

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

I can't believe anyone still legitmately buys lottery tickets in this day and age

you just fucking know there's jews that analyse what numbers to come through so they can funnel that cash where they want, fucking hell

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

In nay other country if a student has to take the exam a different day, for any reason, they were in a car crash (you can't say you had a fucking bar mitzvah….yet) you would absolutely get a different exam. Its not punishment, its supposed to be relatively random, the tests are SUPPOSED to be as difficult as they were the previous year and every year before, so it's not supposed to be a punishment, just fairness. Now this isnt Jewish America I'm living in.

David Russell
David Russell

Yep BN explains how Jews police each other to make sure they look smart to outside observers.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

morals
They are paying a premium for expedited service, it is the barrier to education at these schools that is immoral. I'd do it for my kids if in the position.
After all this shit, people will just pay fines and get a slap. The kids will still have ivy league degrees and step on the goyim on their way up.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Mossimo; $1,000,000 bond
Laughlin; Turn self in today?
Huffman; $250,000 bond.
Macy; Not indited yet.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Simply this

Oliver King
Oliver King

These niggers raked in millions over the years. This is just a nuisance tax.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

What the fuck are you on about? Of course the smart people are all on boards. Where the fuck do you think they are? Facekike? Maybe you should go log back in, brainlet.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

colleges and universities are liberal marxist indoctrination centers
Spoiled brat says she doesnt care about anything they are teaching
What a bitch.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

so much for these supposedly 'prestigious' universities. I wonder what Harvard's price was for (((Hogg's))) admission.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Attached: leftcant.jpg (55.37 KB, 556x406)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Jews gaming the system
That’s just an anti Semitic trope!

Attached: 4EEF2346-6D6F-4B87-AEE3-CC4384F07579.jpeg (121.38 KB, 750x490)

William Stewart
William Stewart

You know there's more of this going on
much more

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

just by putting Shekelstein on the application.
Thats exactly what was going on here. Protip: kikes dont help each other for free its always about money with them

Oliver White
Oliver White

Daily reminder Hogg was the first one to shoot that day. He is one of the shooters of parkland

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Surprised this hasn't shown up ITT

Image from: unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

Read the whole thing. To summarize, kikes have seized the gates of our elite schools through control of admissions depts. That means access is heavily corrupted in favor of jews and their midwit brown golems to be.

On the one hand, this will gradually erode the prestige of these institutions and the effort will become self defeating, but for the time being these are still the kingmakers of gov and corporate positioning.

Attached: eliteenrollment-large.jpg (123.15 KB, 693x770)

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

What I don't understand is why I had to learn a foreign language for 2 years, iirc French and German was only taught by the same teacher so they would easily be overfilled so the only option for me was Latin, sign or Spanish which I'll never use out of academy.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Attached: University-of-Texas-men-s-tennis-coach-faces-bribery-allegations-The-Texas-Tribune.png (1.42 MB, 1273x3464)
Attached: Stanford-fires-sailing-coach-in-college-bribery-scandal-Daily-Mail-Online.png (3.06 MB, 1135x5840)
Attached: Lynnette-KhalfaniCox-on-Twitter-I-read-the-204-page-affidavit-filed-in-the-#CollegeCheatingScandal.-An-FBI-agent-laid-out-exactly-what-happened-001.png (240.43 KB, 598x2508)
Attached: Lynnette-KhalfaniCox-on-Twitter-I-read-the-204-page-affidavit-filed-in-the-#CollegeCheatingScandal.-An-FBI-agent-laid-out-exactly-what-happened-002.png (223.1 KB, 600x2008)

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Great updates!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (259.85 KB, 622x325)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (253.09 KB, 528x352)

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

There's a transcript of FDR yelling at his court jew…Morganthau to get it down to 4% and make sure it stays there in the 30s

lol, interesting. Sauce?

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

ITT you guys are missing the most important part. Without the valuable services of the irreplaceable FBI we would never have caught these evil doers throwing massive amounts of money into these racket….errr I mean colleges.

Attached: 3b9645d1aca10aa73362905cf2765bda8c92b87b3ae17b812f45265e1b32b4f6.png (261.53 KB, 500x1197)

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

The Myth of American Meritocracy
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
archive.is/MR0Wq

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

The fucking chinks to this day still have the 2000+ pictograph writing system that only retards would still use.
Pictograph writing system is hindrance in teh age of the printing press but great advantage in the digital age. In digital age its complexity is not a problem for information distribution. But pictograph denies literacy for retards. And this is a good thing. Look at US where niggers are pushed into intellectual positions. With pictograph writing system this would be impossible as they would be not able read and write. practical IQ test.

This and chopsticks training fingers dexterity is hidden but great advantages of the Asian cultures in the modern era.

Attached: 123123.gif (928.94 KB, 500x281)

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Don't remember what I had exactly but it was upper 95th percentile on both SAT & ACT, and I ended up getting turned down from a state college that claimed to have tons of open spots. I later met a photographer from an island nation with an average IQ of 68 that said he got an offer and scholarship to go there in the same year. Colleges don't give a fuck about your qualifications, only your genetics, the worse the better.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

6:10
They used RICO to prosecute the ring, which is ordinarily only used on organized crime
This is organized crime you slimy yid!

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

"Three Hollywood stars have been implicated in a massive cheating scandal."

I have one to add:
(((James Franco))) completed 62 credits at UCLA in one quarter.
The limit at the time was 19 credits per quarter.

After it was revealed that he hired people to take tests for him, it was immediately memory-holed and articles were re-written to say that he only hired note-takers.

After that he went to grad school and two other schools at the same time - pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (31.24 KB, 777x138)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (831.81 KB, 633x859)

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

lol, interesting. Sauce?
Dvid Irving reds the transcript in one of his lectures for "churchill's war." the actual document is in…either Morenthau or Stimposn diary. People don't eve know how to go to archives anymore, but I think it's right on Irving's site if you look.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Felicity Huffman
Is that the hag that looks like Bruce Jenner?

Attached: BruceJenner.jpg (174.53 KB, 522x731)

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

The Roosevelt's were descendants of slave ship owners and probably kikes themselves.
Roosevelt hired a jew to lead the internment of Japanese Americans during WWII.

William Perry
William Perry

We're just smarter than you goys.

Attached: racial-decline-at-harvard.jpg (112.44 KB, 592x576)
Attached: truth-at-harvard1.jpg (58.14 KB, 480x507)
Attached: harvard-comparisons-race-jewssmall-for-internesmt1.jpg (114.41 KB, 580x810)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Lol, THAT LEVEL of bribery, conspiracy and manipulation to cheat on a test, a fucking TEST that high school students regularly score higher on even than these fake scores without even studying. Why the fuck go through all that for a lame ass test? Fucking jews man, no level of corruption is too much just to stroke their egos with lies of superiority. And how can you feel superior knowing that you had to go through all this just to pretend to be almost as good as a decent student? Well I assume that to a kike cheating and lying is considered to be "smart" even though their mental capacity is subpar. Chinks do this too of course.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

I have had an Indian doctor Google my symptoms of a cough. You can bet what I thought.
Me, too, user. Height of a huge local flu outbreak, went to Dr Dirkaderpadoo. He doesn't do any prelims like check pulse, stethoscope, nothing. I describe nagging symptoms, he Googles. Then he says:
<There is nothing I can do.
What? Huh? No prescription? No advice? Tell me to drink orange juice and take Tylenol? Anything? Seriously?
<shrug
You know what I thought.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

The Roosevelt's were descendants of slave ship owners and probably kikes themselves.
Irving gets intot hat. the public perception is that FDr was surrounded by Morganthaus and Frankfruters and kikes of all sorts, but in private he was very different. He was also vehemently opposed to taking kikes refugees and when his hand was eventually forced he said "it has to be limited to one per family per town. That's the most we can reasonably expect people to deal with."
It's shocking the first time you read it since at least i always saw him as a shabbos goy, but in private he really seems to have hated him. Same is true of Brits like Churchill and Eden. Eden's diary is full of references to his disgust at the "slovenly jewish children" at Eton.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Oy vey!

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

HOLY COW ARE THESE KIKES DUMB!
Allegedly learning disabled students manage to get near-genius level test scores, but only at two particular testing sites. Did they REALLY think those outliers wouldn't get noticed?

JUST TWO TEST SITES!
INCREDIBLE OUTLIERS!
YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR!
BUT ONLY AT TWO TEST SITES.

MY SIDES HAVE BEEN SHOAHED BY THESE KIKES' CHUTZPAH

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Did they REALLY think those outliers wouldn't get noticed?

Oh they didn't. They only got caught when the "charity" was audited.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

Bribery Ringleader Rick Singer Reality Show Audition on College Admissions _ TMZ

Attached: Bribery-Ringleader-Rick-Singer-Reality-Show-Audition-on-College-Admissions---TMZ.mp4 (5.83 MB, 640x360)

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

not a man
man
you be the judge (one 1962, one 1964)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252.37 KB, 214x768)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (968.2 KB, 634x836)

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Antisemitism is dull, but I like a good sisyphean struggle. Bore me harder!

You know you’ll obey. I always get my way here.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

wsj.com/articles/the-tip-the-yale-coach-and-the-wire-how-the-college-admissions-scam-unraveled-11552524237

Dis busd, is anti-aristocratic, yanno? Great shtoff. Is dishruptin de ability of de welthyessed to buy dere chillen a post-meritocratic loop.

Tying it to de juice is (negatively flavored)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Phillip DeFranco is def not gonna mention (((that))) angle

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

Attached: 1549272052012.jpg (106 KB, 800x584)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

You know what? I feel a kind of demoralized I bet nobody on this site is empathetically developed enough to understand at all. Whether you sincerely intend to wallow in racial psychosis or lie because you want people you hate to wallow in it, either way? Not enough empathy.

Anonymity could be anything, but y’all liars keep it this.

Anyways, specific demoralization. It’s like this. I can have my pleasures easy. What I enjoy is sufficiently stable, sufficiently cheap, and sufficiently harmless that there’s neither need nor likelihood that anything will kick me off of hedonism ever. But I can’t share it. I can’t help other people enjoy this world that I enjoy so much. Not with the current dominion of misery and false humor.

To some extent fighting in defense of righteousness may be giving back, but w/e, society is in such a contra-idealist phase that narcissists have enforced a ferocious taboo against anyone who enjoys life like I do. And while that to me personally just means I get the privilege of a target-rich environment for my brand of defiantly pacifistic playing, to more vulnerable people than I am the taboo means that anyone who really lets themselves enjoy playing *with* me, *like* me, or even *tolerantly of* me, will be hurt for it.

That doesn’t change me much, because I believe resolutely the only worthy vengeance is living well, but it’s still not good. It still sucks.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Someday, I hope you get to be happy again. You din’t have to live your life in submission to that.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

The whole FBI isn't corrupt, but there are definitely some senior officials who are as you can see from the Strozk and Page texts and how that whole dropping of criminal negligence charges happened.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Son defends parents caught in college admissions scandal while smoking blunt

By David McGlynn and Lia Eustachewich
March 13, 2019 | 10:26pm

Maybe this is why Gregory and Marcia Abbott allegedly bought their daughter’s way into college.

Their “rapper” son, Malcolm, popped out of the family’s Fifth Avenue building to smoke a giant blunt — while defending his parents and bragging about his latest CD.

“They’re blowing this whole thing out of proportion,” said Malcolm Abbott outside the home that overlooks the Metropolitan Museum of Art. “I believe everyone has a right to go to college, man.”

In between drags, Malcolm, whose father is the founder of food and beverage distributor International Dispensing Corp., admitted, “I didn’t go to college.”

The toker, who sports a ponytail and raps under the name “Billa,” then shamelessly plugged his music. “Check out my CD, ‘Cheese and Crackers,’ ” he said of his 2018 five-track rec­ord that includes a song titled “If I Lost My Money.”

Later, Malcolm emerged with his brother, who groused to The Post on Tuesday his parents “got roped into [this by] some guy who f–king cheated them.”

archive.is/AQDTe

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Your precious kikes and shabbo goyim literally dehumanized people who only wanted to live in a picket fenced McMansion and shoot guns on the weekend.
This is a normal reaction, dumbass.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Here he is.

Attached: malcolm-abbott-caught-smoking-blunt-defending-parents-implicated-in-college-scandal[1].jpg (228.1 KB, 2000x1334)

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

The dad

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-4.55.55-PM.png (743.28 KB, 1009x747)

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

He just went there to meet coeds. Ashamed to say I've seen "Palo Alto" which he wrote and where he plays a high school gym teacher that forcibly deflowers qt Emma Roberts.
checked for good info
virtue vice signaling for cameras
Can it be on record that I coined that phrase?

Attached: 1468126181945-1.jpg (203.73 KB, 1402x1080)

James Gomez
James Gomez

households and communities that are far more supportive of intellectual growth

So sick of this kike meme. Almost all middle class whites have that supportive environment. Anyone who grew up in one of those communities knows that. The only people who don't are either from West Virginia tier white poverty or are middle-class coloreds who think white families are equally disdainful of education.
Stop talking and repeating made up shit about your own people. Jews are no better at intellectually stimulating their offspring than whites in the same economic strata. You're just making excuses for Jewish corruption

Colton King
Colton King

foxnews.com/entertainment/lori-loughlins-daughter-was-in-usc-officials-yacht-when-mother-was-charged

Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said.
Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso's luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas, a report said. Caruso is chairman of USC's Board of Trustees.
Damn USC must pay really well.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-6.46.45-PM.png (61.67 KB, 1232x309)
Attached: Invictus-2-Delta-Marine.jpg (189.92 KB, 1862x1048)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-6.50.58-PM.png (529.58 KB, 730x469)

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Shit that clip sucks. Here is the original.
She is a "social media influencer"
5:20 mark she starts talking about school

This cunt got to take the place of someone who actually wanted a education. She didn't even hang around for the 1st week of class.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Here he is.
Nothing says "terrible parenting" quite like a wigger.

David Butler
David Butler

President Donald Trump's Handler Jared Kushner attended Harvard in 1999 after his father donated $2.5 million to the Ivy League school.

archive.is/YdM8e

After more than 50 wealthy individuals were charged this week in purportedly the largest college admission scam ever prosecuted, Jack — now a Harvard University assistant professor — has turned the accusation around.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday accused dozens of parents, including celebrities Laurie Loughlin and Felicity Huffman, of spending in some cases between $200,000 and $6.5 million US to ensure their children could gain entry into some of America's most competitive colleges.

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law, for example, was by many accounts a lacklustre student in high school. But he was accepted into Harvard following a $2.5-million donation from his father to the Ivy League school in 1998 — a year before Jared's enrolment.

The scandal, in other words, is not just the crimes, said Jeet Heer, an associate editor with The New Republic who comments frequently on U.S. culture and politics. "The scandal is what is legal."

Attached: 15125387956.jpg (165.31 KB, 682x483)
Attached: 14953863198.jpg (13.89 KB, 212x334)
Attached: 14898013252.jpg (333.17 KB, 1536x2048)
Attached: 14010434506.jpg (552.25 KB, 1244x2553)
Attached: 14887946273.jpg (1.25 MB, 2448x2448)

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Not gonna say my exact scores to protect my identity but I didn't study at all for either and was in the top 5% of scores for both.
they're not particularly difficult, just tests of whether you were taught what they were supposed to teach you and whether you remember and can apply it
I applied to state schools
yeah, no point in going out of state and becoming an indentured servant, truth be told I always suspected the big name schools were full of posers who paid their way through the gates

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

can't tell for sure but it looks like all her vids have comments disabled
the roastie must've been getting toasted

Attached: enthused-tucker-carlson.jpg (11.32 KB, 283x281)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

damn everything i needed to know … cool … i need to know nothing else

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

that blunt looks like shit

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

put lipstick on that pig and make it squel …. weeeeeeeeeeeee …..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

The fucking chinks to this day still have the 2000+ pictograph writing system that only retards would still use. They needed paper to keep up with their retardation and used it to put one giant kanji on a page over and over and over again like fucking monkeys.
LMAO

Attached: 14752838093.jpg (16.48 KB, 480x360)

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

If they wanted to go to an Ivy League school, why not just go to Brown? These jews are so retarded they need a bribe to get into USC?

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Now that niggers are no longer in charge of the department of justice, the few decent people left can investigate stuff like this.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

"Yachting". I'm not surprised she turned into a typical Instagram prostitute.

Fuck that cunt. Behind that sweet face is just another typical cock-sucking money-hungry whore.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Am I going to be accepted into the ethnostate if I only scored 80th percentile in math? I got a 95th percentile score in reading though.
Depends. Are you White?
You may laugh, but the serious White Nationalists know that we're going to need a LOT of raw material if we want our Eugenics program to succeed. Really, that's the beauty of Eugenics—-it can bring even deeply recessive traits out over time, but we'll still need people who carry those traits in the first place. Human intelligence is an excellent goal—-arguably what makes us human in the first place and certainly what makes us better than the shitskins—-but is also probably the most complex trait in our species. There's at least dozens of genes that influence IQ, and that's what we know from only a tiny sample. We also know that the favorable alleles are MUCH more common in Whites, enough that we probably won't bother with outliers from other groups—-odds are that their favorable alleles are the result of past White miscegenation anyway, with the possible—-possible—-exception of the Japanese. They've long been a particularly curious case, and there's an argument that they should be considered a long-lost branch of our racial family and suitable partners for Whites with darker eye and hair colors to match their own. I'm personally less sure about this, but I've seen the discussions and wouldn't seriously argue either way with the evidence I have now.
Besides, strong minds in frail bodies aren't what we want anyway—-that's kike transhumanism—-so we'll also need Whites that are less intelligent but physically stronger for the Eugenics program. We want an entire society of genius athletes eventually, but it'll be many generations before we can get everyone up to that level.

If we can just get Trump one more term, it will all happen….
Yes, but not immediately—-and not under Trump. Trump is at best a loose cannon and at worst just another traitor. The only value of a second Trump term is the further demoralization and radicalization of our enemies. We're close to redpilling both sides, just as the kikes have been bribing both sides for decades.
letthatsinkin.jpg
< We're close to Zig Forums playing both sides against the kikes for the first time on record. Even the NSDAP didn't achieve this—-they simply made themselves the only side.
The kikes have long supported the Democrat Party, and now the kike-Democrat "rainbow coalition" is beginning to fracture on the expected racial lines—-and the kikes aren't benefiting this time because all their pets hate them as much or more than they hate us. The Republicans will only continue to support the kikes for so long as their base becomes increasingly redpilled and the kikes continue to fail to provide support. "It's all about the Benjamins, baby"

assume 5 corrupt coaches or administrators at each school
I don't feel like doing a full analysis right now, but it looks like the scam was caught because he used the "side door" too often at USC and the advisors started getting curious about the "athletes" that didn't seem to know they were athletes.

Nothing Trump has done has been directly beneficial to whites.
Correct, but we've been using him anyway and he HAS been harmful to our enemies. Trump Derangement Syndrome will only get worse if we can keep him in office another four years, and the Democrats won't be offering us a less-kosher candidate in 2020, so we should maximize the salt by keeping Trump. We're talking possible mass suicides among our enemies if Trump is re-elected here. It almost doesn't matter what Trump actually does, and the few acts Trump could take against our goals that would matter would instantly provoke a civil war anyway.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

he HAS been harmful to our enemies
You're mentally deranged.
Trump Derangement Syndrome
That's meaningless. You're actually concerned with the way that USEFUL IDIOTS behave. THEY DON'T MATTER. Meanwhile Trump gives jews everything they've ever wanted and publicly states he wants all white nationalists killed or imprisoned.

Asher White
Asher White

the kike-Democrat "rainbow coalition" is beginning to fracture on the expected racial lines—-and the kikes aren't benefiting this time because all their pets hate them as much or more than they hate us.

It goes further than that.

They don't see a difference, and aren't capable of doing so, between Europeans and Semites. From the perspective of the Negro, the distinction between the White man and the Semite is as meaningless as the distinction between the Bantu and Bushman is to the average White man.

The Negro sees someone with lighter skin than his, a longer nose than his, thinner lips than his and higher instances of straight or light hair and light eyes.

The Negro has also been taught that the White man is richer than the Negro because of criminality and trickery, so he doesn't see the wealth or behavior of the Semite as being different either.

As far as the Negro is concerned, the Semite and the European are the same thing; at most, the former is regarded as a subtype of the latter. And not even an unusual subtype.

The same applies to the Mestizo.

This is potentially very useful.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

What's surprising about this is not the cheating, nor the incompetence displayed; it's surprising that they're actually arresting and prosecuting them. Sounds like someone got greedy and didn't pay the cops.

You simply misunderstand their objectives. They want pressure on the low level Jews so they stay loyal, so they hype up the dangers of "antisemitism". Watch Defamation, you'll see that they propagandize their own kids twice as much as they do ours, to the point where they're paranoid that everyone is out to get them.

By turning away the Jews from resettlement in Britain/US, they forced the European Jews to either go to Palestine or the USSR, and it didn't matter to the Schiffs or Warburgs or Rothschilds if many got stuck in a German labor camp, it just meant more grist for the propaganda mills.
If the shoah was 100% real and they knew it, they'd probably still do the same.

I think kike logic follows a simple heuristic:
1. Is it good for me?
2. Is it good for other Jews?
3. Is it harmful towards goyim, and can I get away with it?
If the answer to any of those is yes, they'll do it, in order of priority. Note that fucking each other over is a-ok, but they will always try to fuck over a non-jew before a jew. Anyways, Roosevelt and Churchill were total kike puppets, but the former was a communist while the latter was a Zionist.

Sauce?

There's a transcript of him yelling at his court jew
<Implying he had one court jew

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

I cannot help but think the original alumni of Harvard were deeply intelligent as their most prestigious they created to have the wisdom to keep out kikes. The moment they let them in, they pull the most evil unmeritious actions common to their tribal inbred lot.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

12920204 (no (You) for (((you))))
You're mentally deranged.
Put down the voice input mic when you talk to the mirror, Schlomo.
concerned with the way that USEFUL IDIOTS behave
Yes, because we can turn them into USELESS idiots and possibly even get them to remove themselves for us. They're not useful to us and we'll need to purge them anyway. Why not have them purge themselves?

This is potentially very useful.
Yes it is—-and it's already beginning to pay off. How do you think Socialist Barbie got into Congress?

The next divide we should hit is (((DNC establishment))) and feminists. We could take out about half of the DNC presidential candidates with some well-placed memes that gin up a demand that the DNC nominee be a woman, clearing the field for them to go even farther left as women are wont to do. Bonus points if we can use a bunch of feminist hashtags to do it. Megabonus if we can plant that as a seed and get the feminists to do all the work for us shortly after the first debate.

(checked!)
I cannot help but think the original alumni of Harvard were deeply intelligent as their most prestigious they created to have the wisdom to keep out kikes. The moment they let them in, they pull the most evil unmeritious actions common to their tribal inbred lot.
I don't think I can add anything to that, but I need to check those trips.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Hallmark fired Lori Laughlin…
Sephora fired Thot daughter…
Thot was with Rick Caruso's daughter?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (487.64 KB, 474x813)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

If parents went on generation after generation, sending their children to Harvard College for the sake of its social advantages, they perpetuated an inferior social type, quite as ill-fitted as the Oxford type for success in the next generation.
-Henry Adams, class of 1854
Granted, Harvard is more than 200 years older than that, and is mostly a religious school.

The real decay happened when New England went from Calvinism to Universalism. Calvinists were hard headed, and had no compulsions against telling a dying man that he was going to hell because he had sinned, says so right there on page 254. Universalists were sentimental, "Jesus is my boyfriend" and "won't someone think of the children!" types, who ultimately spawned the radical feminists and abolitionists who'd gladly turn Virginia into Haiti if it would only relieve poor fictional Uncle Tom. When religion was turned from a way to enforce social standards to a way for the preacher to grab some poor suckers' wallets and wives, all else followed.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

31 ACT was top 2% when I took it. Didn't do much for me.

I am gonna try to ace the LSAT tho.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

lori and jussie figured out how to cycle out of the media spotlight with this one simple trick

Attached: sherloughlin.jpg (54.23 KB, 634x359)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

I took the ACT and got a 28 without even studying.
These tests are designed to filter out the >100IQ tards that infest American high schools

<Can't even choose the correct greater than/less than bracket.
It's "<100IQ" brainlet! :^)

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

meanwhile… 16 March 2019
Laughlin and Mossimo order six big screen TVs to their house, maybe setting up a command center?
NZ; 15 March 2019

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (489.8 KB, 634x447)

Blake King
Blake King

Attached: 15528541110.jpg (109.87 KB, 640x1136)
Attached: 13980350961.jpg (73.73 KB, 630x755)

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Nepotism and dirty money. That's Jews for ya.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

people.com/tv/olivia-jade-yacht-amid-lori-loughlin-college-admissions-bribery-scandal/

The scandal grows; Olivia Jade a yacht girl on billionaire Chair of the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee of the University of Southern California,

I wonder if he was boning her?

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

bump for justice

James Myers
James Myers

I am gonna try to ace the LSAT tho.
Reading section is easy,, the logic games can be a bitch. Even with a 172 I barely scarped into a t-5. Try them out and prepare a strategy, as in whether you're going to do all 5 or just concentrate on 4 and guess on last one.
also, if you're a sneaky fuck you can try to look around you (careful though, proctors are fucks) and figure out the experimental section. but you better be sure, and then if you're feeling ballsy you go back and work on the real section and ignore the experimental.
Try to take it at the same time as friends and compare in the bathroom during the 15 min break.

William Morales
William Morales

31 on the ACT wasn't enough to get me in to my state school, but it's a fairly liberal one that's desperate for a splash of diversity in my white af state. Opted for community college instead and transferred to a 4-year with zero debt two years later.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

<These tests are designed to filter out the tards that infest American high schools
what is affirmative action
100IQ
Wew.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Oy vey goyim, this is like annda shoa! Are you saying (((Miss Issakson)) couldn't play soccer for UCLA just because she had never played before?

Attached: ucla-oyvey.png (2.75 MB, 1986x1190)

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

this one is new from today

"UCLA soccer coach RESIGNS for 'taking a $100,000 bribe to put a real-estate developer's daughter on the roster so she would get accepted - even though she had never played competitively'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6837643/UCLA-soccer-coach-resigns-accused-taking-100-000-developers-daughter-in.html

archive.fo/LaISh

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Facebook Bans for Criticizing Incels
lj.rossia.org/users/sadkov/355908.html
Incels are the new Muslims! I got banned for posting the following at my page:

I have to agree that these "Incels" pose an enormous existential problem to the civilized world, in fact they are just the tip of the much larger iceberg. Ugly face is almost always connected with neural disorders and other health problems. Just look inside any psychiatric ward: they are literally filled with ugly people, and the more retarded the patient the uglier he looks. Same way baldness is correlated with numerous health issues. Face is the real passport of psyche, and a shitface is almost always an evidence of brain problems and bad genetics at play. Even if the ugly look is due to malnutrition, one still has bad genetics, because his parents have failed to provide him with good food. Of course one can get disfigured in a car accident, but that is no different: getting into a car accident increases chances of low IQ (DUI, driving cheap unsafe car, having slow reaction, etc…), therefore a freak is always evolutionary bankrupt.

It doesn't take a Ph.D in evolutionary biology to infer that it would be a winning strategy for women to date only handsome males with high libido, because kids conceived from promiscuous males will carry their genes and will strive to have sex with as many women as possible. And of course such alpha males should be physically fit. You can't have sex with 1000 women/year, if you look like some Elliot Rodger jewish-asiatic manlet freak. That is actually what my mother taught me about the rules guiding our society and how real men behave themselves.

High libido men are very sociably and actively search for multiple ex partners, they look nice and clean, make presents to women and paying them attention - this all shows a woman, that her wannabe partner will do everything to pass on his genes. And subconsciously it is very important for any woman, that her partner had many sex partners, as that means her children will also have many sex partners and will pass her genes forward. From that we can conclude that the female centered natural selection (matriarchy) is a all about mass procreation, while the male center unnatural selection (patriarchy) is all about making tricky systems with draconian laws, where they can game the system by enslaving women. That is why women are naturally less creative and more into people than systems.

According to the Next Steps Project by University College London, which has been tracking people born in 1989-1990, around 12.5% of them were still virgins at the age of 26. Since this figure naturally includes more men than women, we might actually have to adjust the estimate from 10% to 15% or even 20% of men being Incels. That is a huge number of freaks and creeps threatening the future of humanity: these 20% of men are constantly thinking and scheming about gaming the system and enslaving women, drowning humanity in the new dark ages, because that is the only chance to procreate for these ugly degenerate monsters. It is no secret, that ISIS was formed from young sexually frustrated males, like the western Incels, who were unable to find their niche and sexual partner in the polygamous Islamic world.

If you mean whose side one should be on, Israel or the Arabs, I would certainly say Israel because it’s the advanced, technological, civilized country amidst a group of almost totally primitive savages who have not changed for years and who are racist and who resent Israel because it’s bringing industry, intelligence, and modern technology into their stagnation.
– Ayn Rand

Given that, I propose starting the war on ugly. We need a good old genocide to cleanse the humanity from this genetic trash. Only brutal eugenics can solve the ugly question. Until we start killing ugly subhumans, there will be mass shootings, like that of Elliot Rodger. As said Fyodor Dostoevsky, "only beauty will save the world", of course Dostoevsky referred to Jews and the Jewish culture (Fyodor really hated non-Christians), but we can extrapolate that to the whole humanity, without regards to religion, and then we will see many ugly things, not worth saving or investing into. If we simply kill all ugly children, there will be no such obnoxious virgin losers. That will be the final solution to the Incel question.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit