HAPPENING IN HOLLAND

WAR IS COMING
In a Christian fishermans town. between 50-100 Dutch white people attacked an Immigrant family from Morocco ( had something with adultry or drugs).

Now, Morrocan youths form the enire country are gattering in the little village to destroy it. The police are locking down everything.

Links are in Dutch, but watch the video's

geenstijl.nl/5146689/100-urkers-belagen-marokkaans-gezin-hier-de-ontluisterende-appgroep-intriges/
archive.today/8TwPQ#

geenstijl.nl/5146701/politie-paraat-voor-marokkaanse-invasie-urk-geenstijl-nog-steeds-snitch-in-de-chat-comms/
archive.is/Pdrqi

Attached: 72500ba8cf_Urk2.png (600x1234, 729.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/dutch-fishing-town-embroiled-international-cocaine-smuggling-trial
geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/
imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM
geenstijl.nl/5146701/politie-paraat-voor-marokkaanse-invasie-urk-geenstijl-nog-steeds-snitch-in-de-chat-comms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for more info

So this is where the race war starts…

Hope some livestreams popup

Attached: 1418928417221.jpg (800x600, 70.46K)

Bump
Ohhhh this is gonna be good
Let it all fall open race war is all but here gentlemen

translate your goobly goop language

ALL BOARDS REPORT IN
Zig Forums reporting in

Literally hoping the Dutch kill a bunch of orcs and I get to watch it on livestream while drinking cocoa in my jammies

Why are these Moroconiggers swarming a tiny fishing town and leaving their comfy gib-cities?

Because the European ZOGs are putting them there.

Good info, though.

Attached: fVGAtP6W9OSu9Zm-.mp4 (320x468, 370.96K)

Christians can get in on it imo, I'd be happy with a Racial-Holy War rather than just a plain race war. Works just as well.

Hell yeah brother from Zig Forums
Kek bless the Boers. The Dutch will kick it off and I’ll laugh my ass off when the shitskin horde gets its shit pushed in

That sounded like a smack across some niggers’ head user
Did the spark get lit?

Attached: 20190312_181214.jpg (552x641, 259.92K)

Stuff like this will become an everyday thing soon

OP here
The town where this happens is called Urk, Urk is a small christcuck community. Some people say a lot of durgs (cocaïne) is used here. It is a closed community (a little bit like amish people in the USA).

Apparently the first agrument was about a love affair or a fraud care sale. I white guy got all of his friends to beat up the Moroccan guy. This was yesterday evening.

Now Moroccan youth al over the country are traveling to Urk. The police has locked down all the roads. I heard there is a fire going on in Urk

Footage

Fuck Urk. It is a Protestant hell hole. At least Volendam is kind of cosy, because it is Catholic.

t. Dutch guy

More footage

Based and racewar pilled

Attached: screwing-rick.jpg (245x160 61.02 KB, 990.79K)

Realise that the multicultural bullshit has failed when groups of trash are attacking eachother in this way

It's mostly Morrocan people threatening in Dutch-ebonics.

I'll translate the picture in the OP:
Luister vriend > Listen, bud
Jan Willem, jij hebt het grootste probleem > Jan WIllem, you've got the biggest problem.
Mogge makker > (I have no clue what this means)
Jij moet achterom kijken deze dagen > You've to watch your back these days
Waarom zit ik in deze groep als ik vragen mag > Why am I in this group, if I may ask
Lig heel de avond al lekker aan het netflixen > Been watching netflix for the entire night
Ik kom je kanker moeder halen > I'm going to get your mother (means that he's going to murder/wound her)
Ik kom met half west amsterdam > I'm coming with half of western Amsterdam.
Je kk madri neerhalen > Taking your cancer madri*(I don't know what madri means) down
Goed achterom kijken > Watch your back

WOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAH BOYEE
ALL NIGGERS REPORT TO URK IMMEDIATELY FOR GIBS AND WHITE PUSSY

Attached: SmartSelect_20190312-181812_Brave.jpg (1138x1080, 518.48K)

I hope the dutch cleanse them all and purify their beautiful land

>theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/dutch-fishing-town-embroiled-international-cocaine-smuggling-trial
So coastal fishing town with shipping boats available? Sounds like the brown drug horde is mad their envoy got beat up. Figs after easter.

Rumors say it's about a love affaire or some car deal.

But it is true that the town is full of cokehead christians

"War is coming" in a little fishing community is a bit dramatic but keep us informed. Any more info? Does the community support this or was it the actions of a few random guys? How big is the village, and how many "youths" are attempting to come in? Damn, imagine if white people got together to attack an entire community of subhumans everytime a white person was attacked.

Checked
Fuck them al up Dutch bro

Dutch people should arm themselves with bats and aim for kneecaps.

Ah, because they took in too many 'refugees', and felt like the smaller towns had to take in their share, too.
Simply put; major cities are overflowing with them, so they put them in the smaller villages.

The Netherlands is already extremely overpopulated, so it was only a matter of time.

Best time to eradicate all of these roaches in one go.

Exactly. Muslims just want to fuck goats and cut clits in a desert. They're not thinking about traveling thousands of miles away to take advantage of a welfare system and collapse a country. They'e doing that because Jews are setting them up to do it.

An attack on western culture is by default an attack on Christianity. We need engaged Christians in this fight. The most important level of warfare is the moral level. We need people who are fighting for a righteous cause greater than themselves. People who have something to live and die for will always beat people without that.

Here's an example of the clear distinction between whites and non-whites. Whites engage in violence as a last resort after all other avenues of conflict resolution are exhausted. Sand niggers, in this instance, escalate to violence immediately when faced with retaliatory violence.

It's a small fishing community, a lot of people are family. I think a lot of white people secetly agree with the attack, but cannot say it because of muh evil nazi. the first attack had 1 Moroccan dude and arround 100 whites.

Right now it could be more thatn 100 Moroccan youth. Police do not know

Didn't they read their Bibles in English? How could they!

Yeah i thought the dutch were getting more based, didnt wilders get the most votes of any party but got fucked over by one giant jew run coalition?
Honestly the dutch are fucking smart either way if anyone can get those fuckers out of their country its them.

Attached: MR_logo.png (180x180, 5.34K)

They are also known cokeheads

Spirit cooking
Ritual cannibalism
Death to ALL abrahamites

There are local ellections next week. the anti immigration party is expecting huge gains

so how does your retarded religion get rid of holy niggers and godly spics?

Fuck off with this divide and conquer bullshit.

Attached: 1537753421767.jpg (2204x1469, 919.61K)

Is the concentration of pagans on here higher than on half-chan? The Semite worshipers on there are insufferably stupid.

no answer huh, guess it's okay if jamal fucks your daughter then, long as he's Christian

I'm not a pagan

I think literally everyone did a long time ago.

Well thats great man and good luck if you live there.
You know this board can get pretty fucking black pilled at times, bitching about disapointments with trump and arguing over shit like optics and stradegy and other autistic garbage but in all honesty this movement has accomplished alot. And its still fucking growing.
Vox is making huge gains in spain and Salvini in itally has litterally proposed ending the countries central banks and seizing the gold reserves from the kikes.
This revolution is sweeping the fucking west and the kikes are shitting their pants on the daily.

Attached: dc711f348ff3b3226bf164a151ae5712.jpg (2048x1024, 440.28K)

romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

Yes. Confirmed esoteric pagan occultist here

I just wanted to insult christcucks, not derail a good thread, so I'll just concede and lets get back to topic

It's actually the opposite. I was a "DEUS VULT" retard three years ago and believed all the dumb bland memes about Semite-worship being based. What a fool I was.

>believing (((political parties))) will change anything

All anti immigration parties are pro Israel. Being pro Israel will cause inevitable immigration, for Israel causes wars that cause non white shitskins to flee to white nations. Thus truly being anti immigration can only be done by also opposing Zionism.

Do you have any current examples?

Added pic is Pim Fortuyn, who was expected to win 40-50% of parliamentary seats and who opposed non white immigration, Islam and Zionism, as well as the NWO and, following that, the EU. Fortuyn was (((assassinated))) in 2002.

Attached: 690AC68C-1C26-4229-AC9A-84627E1F8457.jpeg (860x484, 31.64K)

Agreed, Zig Forums is too reactionary, treating every little setback as if it's some massive blackpill, and yes I know a lot of that is shills, but I'm actually feeling good in the sense that we're undeniably growing, and Zig Forums tier politics are getting more and more mainstream. We might bitch and fight with each other but for fucks sake we are making progress and just need to keep on trucking. Sorry for off topic, go Dutch bros.

The bible is explicitly anti race mixing you retard. Just because biggers can be Christian doesn't mean you can't have separate christian ethno states. Keys jidf "pagan."

Too late, now someone larping as a pagan will show up quickly followed by some trump and yang spam.

Know how fucking useless that pic is, nigger?

(((Esoteric)))

So you follow Kaballist thought, which is just as Jewish as Jesus?

Then you've grown into retardation which is rarer.

Update, the Morrocan groups have there own telegram groups.

The argument was probably not race related. But leftwingers are turning it into an argument for votes next week

The jew god told them to steal genes often.

Update, an anternative media site (geenstijl) got acces to a telegram group of Moroccan youth, watch and translate

geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/

coalition?
If I remember correctly he got second place.
You're mistaken, Wilders and his wife and Jewish and run on a platform that wants to strengthen our ties with Israel.
All he does that is in-line with Zig Forums is that he hates on Muslims.

how much media attention is it getting there?

Of course it was. Stop trying to force your racial equality SJW bullshit, (((right wing))) (((conservative))) (((MIGApede))).

Racial division is good and essential to causing race war. We only need whites to uncuck themselves.

Thanks bro. Car love affair. Got it.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x320, 1.27M)

Wilders supports Isreal. He got second place, but a coalition was formed without him

Wilders was literally trained in Israhell and is a zionist country traitor.

I’m afraid Baudet isn’t much different.

I walked away from the Mormon church when I was 18. 35 now. Come at me kid I’ll fuck you up

No, It was some love afair. Remember, this is basically white trash fighting gainst moroccan trash.

>believing (((political parties))) will change anything
That depends on the party user
that depends on the party.

Attached: adolf-hitler-early-days.jpg (800x420, 77.34K)

Well I imagine it'd be hard to trust christianity after that.

We're infinitely more ZOGed than even weimar Germany. A party like the nasdap would never be allowed to exist.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT TAKE YOUR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE

Yes, worshiping Jews is in my best interest.

Yeah
I don’t trust anything that has anything to do with that crazy nigger abraham

SPLATTER THE FUCKING NIGGERS DUTCHBROS
There. Back on topic just for you user

Update, apparently some leftwingers are making fakenews by involving geert wilders

Attached: ScreenHunter 237.png (359x315, 107.2K)

No. See added pic. Also, Hitler unnecessarily caused millions of whites to die and supported the founding of the (((Bank of International Settlements))), central bank of central banks, based in Switzerland, amongst many other detrimental things.

I am not black pilled. I just ask that, instead of looking at certain symptoms of the disease called Judaism, we look at the bigger picture. Doing that, you quickly realise how fabricated the world has been by (((them))) since WWI.

imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM

Pic*

Attached: 54261E62-6480-4748-959D-80A2CDEBB630.gif (421x352, 65.44K)

Fuck of and stay on topic shill

imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM

Those who speak the loudest

Attached: Tump kek.jpg (973x839, 186.91K)

Attached: 18yfjosgs1xqljpg.jpg (800x450, 43.53K)

Update, some Moroccan dude posted a call to arms on facebook this Friday.

Listen here Dutch people on here, Zig Forums is a board of peace, do not go there, the Urk cocain people are not worth it. The police will be waiting for your

In california prisons it already is once a month. If one member of a race disrespects another race it cracks off instantly. If you dont participate you get steel.

very convincing

Ideas are bulletproof dude
this board is proof of that
no matter how long we are suppressed the aryan spirit WILL rebell again and we will be victorious
the revolution is inevitable, and it has already begun.

Attached: beneath-this-mask-there-is-more-than-flesh-beneath-this-mask-there-is-an-idea-mr-creedy-and-ideas-are-bulletproof_o_3924887 (1) (1).jpg (426x810, 34.31K)

Last update, I think I will go asleep right now almost 1 am here. If something happens I will rapport here or in catalog

We'll see which race shows more solidarity

Fuck it, mods just start calling this /christianpol/ Change the name or delete these threads you sweaty monkeys.

Gee, I hope (((somebody))) doesn't arm the Moroccaniggers with radar jammers and other military grade equipment, like (((they))) did in South Africa

Attached: south africans being armed with military jammers.jpg (738x1998, 210.32K)

Police closed off Urk, seems like it's done for now.

Comments are mostly on par with the things posted here, I'll translate the top two:

Is it possible that it's finally time? Is this the start of the revolution that has been predicted years past?

Will there be a turning point in the near future after all? Can't keep going like this.

The rothschilds controll every bank in the western world. To say that hitler "supported" the bank of international settlements is akin to saying that you support the jewish banking cartel when you make payments of your mortages.
They controll everything dude.
But they didnt under hitler.
You se hitler did ALOT the jewish banking cartel DIDNT want.
Everything from printing his own money, to clossing rothschild banks in germany, to going to war with the mechanism they intended to conqure the world with, namely the soviet union.
The "connections" you speak off was done largely to londer money in swiss banks incase of the fall of the reich in homes that it could be rebuilt out of south america. (a hope which, despite what you were told in the mainstream medias aproved "conspiracy theory" peices died in 45)
Hitler was the last major leader in the world, with the slight and only possible ecception of JFK to rebell against the jewish banking cartel and that is why to this day he is villified as he is.

Oh, and before people start calling us based.

This is an alternative media site with mostly younger people on it, so the comments are to be expected.

Leave it to the swamp germans to drain the swamp.

Attached: Kulturterror.jpeg (1400x1918, 576.34K)

is a kike you fucking retard.

who could it be?

Attached: mm.PNG (874x233, 28.09K)