HAPPENING IN HOLLAND

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

WAR IS COMING
In a Christian fishermans town. between 50-100 Dutch white people attacked an Immigrant family from Morocco ( had something with adultry or drugs).

Now, Morrocan youths form the enire country are gattering in the little village to destroy it. The police are locking down everything.

Links are in Dutch, but watch the video's

geenstijl.nl/5146689/100-urkers-belagen-marokkaans-gezin-hier-de-ontluisterende-appgroep-intriges/
archive.today/8TwPQ#

geenstijl.nl/5146701/politie-paraat-voor-marokkaanse-invasie-urk-geenstijl-nog-steeds-snitch-in-de-chat-comms/
archive.is/Pdrqi

Attached: 72500ba8cf-Urk2.png (729.87 KB, 600x1234)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/dutch-fishing-town-embroiled-international-cocaine-smuggling-trial
geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/
imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM
geenstijl.nl/5146701/politie-paraat-voor-marokkaanse-invasie-urk-geenstijl-nog-steeds-snitch-in-de-chat-comms/
forward.com/news/420614/its-not-your-imagination-the-nazi-swastika-is-trendy-among-teens/?fbclid=IwAR0ODGe2GBgT9N8IEn7j6LJu-CIaF9SCnK8LNLt7RWYT6h_cR_uhnI5oJMo
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-neo-nazi-uk-extremism-children-teenagers-report-hope-not-hate-a8781941.html
thenation.com/article/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/
desuarchive.org/interracial/thread/6200/
breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/10/over-1500-migrants-cleared-from-bulldozed-italian-shanty-town/
dutchnews.nl/news/2018/03/urk-fishermen-face-jail-for-role-in-cocaine-smuggling-operation/
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1105574725667995648
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1105511634926071809
dutchnews.nl/news/2019/03/stand-off-over-amsterdam-islamic-school-continues-muslim-groups-get-involved/
worthynews.com/5579-american-christian-convert-flees-netherlands-amid-death-threats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Nazi_perceptions_of_the_Arab_world
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/3964
archive.fo/dUw5h
bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
jcpa.org/jpsr/gersten-s99.htm
bitchute.com/playlist/W4gvhvDUTDpA/
youtube.com/watch?v=GcboRNors-o
twitter.com/PolitieFlevo/status/1106248005970202625
twitter.com/search?q=#Urk&src=tyah&lang=en
geenstijl.nl/5146751/video-politie-voorkomt-invasie-urk/
webcam.nl/urk/
twitter.com/Identitair
idverzet.org>>12914497
idverzet.org
twitter.com/WMPost/status/1106629863505575936
twitter.com/i/status/1106648238919163905
twitter.com/mokummer66/status/1106648238919163905
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7219243/d90cd6b5
ufile.io/bsh86
ufile.io/ygqr2
filedropper.com/christchurch-mosque-shooting
historiek.net/top-50-jiddische-woorden-in-het-nederlands/60629/
archive.is/eFKDB
hdtv.webcam.nl/urk/
desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/
archive.is/Ft1Gw
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Bump for more info

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

So this is where the race war starts…

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Hope some livestreams popup

Attached: 1418928417221.jpg (70.46 KB, 800x600)

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Bump
Ohhhh this is gonna be good
Let it all fall open race war is all but here gentlemen

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

translate your goobly goop language

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

ALL BOARDS REPORT IN
/k/ reporting in

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Literally hoping the Dutch kill a bunch of orcs and I get to watch it on livestream while drinking cocoa in my jammies

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Why are these Moroconiggers swarming a tiny fishing town and leaving their comfy gib-cities?

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Because the European ZOGs are putting them there.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

shitty formatting
shitty grammar
doesn't post any videos
Good info, though.

Attached: fVGAtP6W9OSu9Zm-.mp4 (370.96 KB, 320x468)

John Morales
John Morales

Christians can get in on it imo, I'd be happy with a Racial-Holy War rather than just a plain race war. Works just as well.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Hell yeah brother from /k/
Kek bless the Boers. The Dutch will kick it off and I’ll laugh my ass off when the shitskin horde gets its shit pushed in

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

That sounded like a smack across some niggers’ head user
Did the spark get lit?

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Attached: 20190312-181214.jpg (259.92 KB, 552x641)

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Stuff like this will become an everyday thing soon

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

OP here
The town where this happens is called Urk, Urk is a small christcuck community. Some people say a lot of durgs (cocaïne) is used here. It is a closed community (a little bit like amish people in the USA).

Apparently the first agrument was about a love affair or a fraud care sale. I white guy got all of his friends to beat up the Moroccan guy. This was yesterday evening.

Now Moroccan youth al over the country are traveling to Urk. The police has locked down all the roads. I heard there is a fire going on in Urk

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Footage

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Fuck Urk. It is a Protestant hell hole. At least Volendam is kind of cosy, because it is Catholic.

t. Dutch guy

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

More footage

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Based and racewar pilled

Attached: tumblr-n3a5nbszwh1qdk4doo1-250.gif (990.79 KB, 245x160)
Attached: screwing-rick.jpg (61.02 KB, 1221x701)

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Realise that the multicultural bullshit has failed when groups of trash are attacking eachother in this way

Austin Young
Austin Young

It's mostly Morrocan people threatening in Dutch-ebonics.

I'll translate the picture in the OP:
Luister vriend > Listen, bud
Jan Willem, jij hebt het grootste probleem > Jan WIllem, you've got the biggest problem.
Mogge makker > (I have no clue what this means)
Jij moet achterom kijken deze dagen > You've to watch your back these days
Waarom zit ik in deze groep als ik vragen mag > Why am I in this group, if I may ask
Lig heel de avond al lekker aan het netflixen > Been watching netflix for the entire night
Ik kom je kanker moeder halen > I'm going to get your mother (means that he's going to murder/wound her)
Ik kom met half west amsterdam > I'm coming with half of western Amsterdam.
Je kk madri neerhalen > Taking your cancer madri*(I don't know what madri means) down
Goed achterom kijken > Watch your back

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

WOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAH BOYEE
ALL NIGGERS REPORT TO URK IMMEDIATELY FOR GIBS AND WHITE PUSSY

Attached: SmartSelect-20190312-181812-Brave.jpg (518.48 KB, 1138x1080)

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

I hope the dutch cleanse them all and purify their beautiful land

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/dutch-fishing-town-embroiled-international-cocaine-smuggling-trial
So coastal fishing town with shipping boats available? Sounds like the brown drug horde is mad their envoy got beat up. Figs after easter.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Rumors say it's about a love affaire or some car deal.

But it is true that the town is full of cokehead christians

Joshua White
Joshua White

"War is coming" in a little fishing community is a bit dramatic but keep us informed. Any more info? Does the community support this or was it the actions of a few random guys? How big is the village, and how many "youths" are attempting to come in? Damn, imagine if white people got together to attack an entire community of subhumans everytime a white person was attacked.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Checked
Fuck them al up Dutch bro

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Dutch people should arm themselves with bats and aim for kneecaps.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Ah, because they took in too many 'refugees', and felt like the smaller towns had to take in their share, too.
Simply put; major cities are overflowing with them, so they put them in the smaller villages.

The Netherlands is already extremely overpopulated, so it was only a matter of time.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Morrocan youths form the enire country are gattering in the little village
Best time to eradicate all of these roaches in one go.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Exactly. Muslims just want to fuck goats and cut clits in a desert. They're not thinking about traveling thousands of miles away to take advantage of a welfare system and collapse a country. They'e doing that because Jews are setting them up to do it.

An attack on western culture is by default an attack on Christianity. We need engaged Christians in this fight. The most important level of warfare is the moral level. We need people who are fighting for a righteous cause greater than themselves. People who have something to live and die for will always beat people without that.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Here's an example of the clear distinction between whites and non-whites. Whites engage in violence as a last resort after all other avenues of conflict resolution are exhausted. Sand niggers, in this instance, escalate to violence immediately when faced with retaliatory violence.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

It's a small fishing community, a lot of people are family. I think a lot of white people secetly agree with the attack, but cannot say it because of muh evil nazi. the first attack had 1 Moroccan dude and arround 100 whites.

Right now it could be more thatn 100 Moroccan youth. Police do not know

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Christian
Didn't they read their Bibles in English? How could they!

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Yeah i thought the dutch were getting more based, didnt wilders get the most votes of any party but got fucked over by one giant jew run coalition?
Honestly the dutch are fucking smart either way if anyone can get those fuckers out of their country its them.

Attached: MR-logo.png (5.34 KB, 180x180)

James Parker
James Parker

They are also known cokeheads

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Spirit cooking
Ritual cannibalism
Death to ALL abrahamites

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

There are local ellections next week. the anti immigration party is expecting huge gains

Jayden White
Jayden White

so how does your retarded religion get rid of holy niggers and godly spics?

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Fuck off with this divide and conquer bullshit.

Attached: 1537753421767.jpg (919.61 KB, 2204x1469)

Ian James
Ian James

Is the concentration of pagans on here higher than on half-chan? The Semite worshipers on there are insufferably stupid.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

no answer huh, guess it's okay if jamal fucks your daughter then, long as he's Christian

I'm not a pagan

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

realise the multicultural bullshit failed

I think literally everyone did a long time ago.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Well thats great man and good luck if you live there.
You know this board can get pretty fucking black pilled at times, bitching about disapointments with trump and arguing over shit like optics and stradegy and other autistic garbage but in all honesty this movement has accomplished alot. And its still fucking growing.
Vox is making huge gains in spain and Salvini in itally has litterally proposed ending the countries central banks and seizing the gold reserves from the kikes.
This revolution is sweeping the fucking west and the kikes are shitting their pants on the daily.

Attached: dc711f348ff3b3226bf164a151ae5712.jpg (440.28 KB, 2048x1024)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

romans 9:6-9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Yes. Confirmed esoteric pagan occultist here

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I just wanted to insult christcucks, not derail a good thread, so I'll just concede and lets get back to topic

David Walker
David Walker

confirmed edgy larper that was a staunch atheist 3 years ago.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

It's actually the opposite. I was a "DEUS VULT" retard three years ago and believed all the dumb bland memes about Semite-worship being based. What a fool I was.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

believing (((political parties))) will change anything

All anti immigration parties are pro Israel. Being pro Israel will cause inevitable immigration, for Israel causes wars that cause non white shitskins to flee to white nations. Thus truly being anti immigration can only be done by also opposing Zionism.

Do you have any current examples?

Added pic is Pim Fortuyn, who was expected to win 40-50% of parliamentary seats and who opposed non white immigration, Islam and Zionism, as well as the NWO and, following that, the EU. Fortuyn was (((assassinated))) in 2002.

Attached: 690AC68C-1C26-4229-AC9A-84627E1F8457.jpeg (31.64 KB, 860x484)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Agreed, Zig Forums is too reactionary, treating every little setback as if it's some massive blackpill, and yes I know a lot of that is shills, but I'm actually feeling good in the sense that we're undeniably growing, and Zig Forums tier politics are getting more and more mainstream. We might bitch and fight with each other but for fucks sake we are making progress and just need to keep on trucking. Sorry for off topic, go Dutch bros.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

The bible is explicitly anti race mixing you retard. Just because biggers can be Christian doesn't mean you can't have separate christian ethno states. Keys jidf "pagan."

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Too late, now someone larping as a pagan will show up quickly followed by some trump and yang spam.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

jik kek jik kek jik keky
Know how fucking useless that pic is, nigger?

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

(((Esoteric)))

So you follow Kaballist thought, which is just as Jewish as Jesus?

James Foster
James Foster

Then you've grown into retardation which is rarer.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Update, the Morrocan groups have there own telegram groups.

The argument was probably not race related. But leftwingers are turning it into an argument for votes next week

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

The jew god told them to steal genes often.

Owen Young
Owen Young

Update, an anternative media site (geenstijl) got acces to a telegram group of Moroccan youth, watch and translate

geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/

John Bell
John Bell

didnt wilders get the most votes of any party
coalition?
If I remember correctly he got second place.
but got fucked over by one giant jew run
You're mistaken, Wilders and his wife and Jewish and run on a platform that wants to strengthen our ties with Israel.
All he does that is in-line with Zig Forums is that he hates on Muslims.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

how much media attention is it getting there?

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

The argument was probably not race related.

Of course it was. Stop trying to force your racial equality SJW bullshit, (((right wing))) (((conservative))) (((MIGApede))).

Racial division is good and essential to causing race war. We only need whites to uncuck themselves.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Thanks bro. Car love affair. Got it.

Attached: tenor.gif (1.27 MB, 480x320)

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Wilders supports Isreal. He got second place, but a coalition was formed without him

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Wilders was literally trained in Israhell and is a zionist country traitor.

I’m afraid Baudet isn’t much different.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

I walked away from the Mormon church when I was 18. 35 now. Come at me kid I’ll fuck you up

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

No, It was some love afair. Remember, this is basically white trash fighting gainst moroccan trash.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

believing (((political parties))) will change anything
That depends on the party user
that depends on the party.
pic related

Attached: adolf-hitler-early-days.jpg (77.34 KB, 800x420)

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

mormon
Well I imagine it'd be hard to trust christianity after that.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

We're infinitely more ZOGed than even weimar Germany. A party like the nasdap would never be allowed to exist.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT TAKE YOUR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Yes, worshiping Jews is in my best interest.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Moroccans talking about how they're going to go to Urk and fuck them up
Other Moroccans talking about how much they respect them for planning to do so
Shit gets leaked
They go batshit, but still want to continue with their plan
Talk about how they can make sure they avoid the police.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Yeah
I don’t trust anything that has anything to do with that crazy nigger abraham

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

SPLATTER THE FUCKING NIGGERS DUTCHBROS
There. Back on topic just for you user

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Update, apparently some leftwingers are making fakenews by involving geert wilders

Attached: ScreenHunter-237.png (107.2 KB, 359x315)

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

No. See added pic. Also, Hitler unnecessarily caused millions of whites to die and supported the founding of the (((Bank of International Settlements))), central bank of central banks, based in Switzerland, amongst many other detrimental things.

I am not black pilled. I just ask that, instead of looking at certain symptoms of the disease called Judaism, we look at the bigger picture. Doing that, you quickly realise how fabricated the world has been by (((them))) since WWI.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Pic*

Attached: 54261E62-6480-4748-959D-80A2CDEBB630.gif (65.44 KB, 421x352)

James Moore
James Moore

Fuck of and stay on topic shill

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

imgur.com/a/dUEwtuM

Those who speak the loudest

Attached: Tump-kek.jpg (186.91 KB, 973x839)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Attached: 18yfjosgs1xqljpg.jpg (43.53 KB, 800x450)

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Update, some Moroccan dude posted a call to arms on facebook this Friday.

Listen here Dutch people on here, Zig Forums is a board of peace, do not go there, the Urk cocain people are not worth it. The police will be waiting for your

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

In california prisons it already is once a month. If one member of a race disrespects another race it cracks off instantly. If you dont participate you get steel.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

nazi
very convincing

Jayden King
Jayden King

Ideas are bulletproof dude
this board is proof of that
no matter how long we are suppressed the aryan spirit WILL rebell again and we will be victorious
the revolution is inevitable, and it has already begun.

Attached: beneath-this-mask-there-is-more-than-flesh-beneath-this-mask-there-is-an-idea-mr-creedy-and-ideas-are-bulletproof-o-3924887-(1)-(1).jpg (34.31 KB, 426x810)

David Foster
David Foster

Last update, I think I will go asleep right now almost 1 am here. If something happens I will rapport here or in catalog

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

We'll see which race shows more solidarity

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Christcucks ruining everything on the board
Fuck it, mods just start calling this /christianpol/ Change the name or delete these threads you sweaty monkeys.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Gee, I hope (((somebody))) doesn't arm the Moroccaniggers with radar jammers and other military grade equipment, like (((they))) did in South Africa

Attached: south-africans-being-armed-with-military-jammers.jpg (210.32 KB, 738x1998)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Police closed off Urk, seems like it's done for now.

Comments are mostly on par with the things posted here, I'll translate the top two:

Is het mogelijk eindelijk zover? Is dit het begin van de revolutie die hier al jaren voorspeld wordt?
Is it possible that it's finally time? Is this the start of the revolution that has been predicted years past?

Zou er toch in de nabije toekomst een omslagpunt komen? Kan toch niet uitblijven.
Will there be a turning point in the near future after all? Can't keep going like this.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

The rothschilds controll every bank in the western world. To say that hitler "supported" the bank of international settlements is akin to saying that you support the jewish banking cartel when you make payments of your mortages.
They controll everything dude.
But they didnt under hitler.
You se hitler did ALOT the jewish banking cartel DIDNT want.
Everything from printing his own money, to clossing rothschild banks in germany, to going to war with the mechanism they intended to conqure the world with, namely the soviet union.
vid related
The "connections" you speak off was done largely to londer money in swiss banks incase of the fall of the reich in homes that it could be rebuilt out of south america. (a hope which, despite what you were told in the mainstream medias aproved "conspiracy theory" peices died in 45)
Hitler was the last major leader in the world, with the slight and only possible ecception of JFK to rebell against the jewish banking cartel and that is why to this day he is villified as he is.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Oh, and before people start calling us based.

This is an alternative media site with mostly younger people on it, so the comments are to be expected.

David Watson
David Watson

Leave it to the swamp germans to drain the swamp.

Attached: Kulturterror.jpeg (576.34 KB, 1400x1918)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

<Politie grijpt in met honden en wapenstokken na vechtpartij
Politiet griper in med hunder og våpenstokker (batonger) na? ??
LOLOLOL
Learn to speak you stupid dutch fucks

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

wilders
is a kike you fucking retard.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

who could it be?

Attached: mm.PNG (28.09 KB, 874x233)

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

when the "Protestant hell hole" is the only community standing up to the invaders

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Hitler unnecessarily caused millions of whites to die
Because Hitler declared war to "save poland", right, you stupid fucking shitskinned mutt?

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

"Nazi"
On NSDAP State approved coin
Sure thing, muttman!

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

We'll see which race is more solidarity

Attached: IMG-20190301-113738.jpg (1.83 MB, 3968x2976)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Definitely not the mutt races,thats for sure, dear french fag.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Bump. Hail to the Dutch

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Also they didn't even show up yet right?
chances are in fact that it's just empty arab talk then

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

For sure mutts are completely lost.

I hope this event will blow out of proportions and serve as a redpill moment for white minds.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

There is a reason why I like the Dutch so much. I still can't point it out but it exists.
Godspeed nederbrös

Attached: 7fba35895494ef5122253e93e9a5ae9983b2961886b2079270b8c22f33e9791d.jpg (94.93 KB, 1107x1200)

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

I needed this comment today

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Wij gebruiken cookies

learn to archive you fucken mong

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

live links shoa'd
archived links fucked
well done morons
sage and out

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

/yoga/ reporting in

Attached: 184A8822mia-preview.jpeg (148.63 KB, 2048x1365)

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

sage and out
can't even sage
Nigger

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Some tweets about the incident:

Muramurante Estante:
Time to send the people from Urk back to Urkije. They never integrate.
(It's making fun of right-wingers that say "TIme to send the Turks back to Turkey, which is Turkije* in Dutch."

Missha:
Urkers are next level American stupid… filthy racist, even more retarded as they've pretty much started a war in their own neighborhood.

Frank v.d. Linde:
Complaining on how white*** Urkers attacked a "Dutch person of Moroccan descent" and how the police is doing nothing.

rzusian:
Holy fuck, Moroccan family has been attack while they were staying at the hospital, and the media is talking about disturbances? Damn, Netherlands, God damn.

Attached: 5156156.png (52.51 KB, 591x545)

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Nothing will fucking happen. The Netherlands is cucked to the core, combined with the fact that small villages like Urk in this case (but also Volendam, Staphorst, Genemuiden, etc.) have been ostracized and villified for decades, this'll just blow over. Just like the kid that got beat up some weeks ago. Like the Bijlmer, MH17, Theo van Gogh, Pim Fortuyn.
You ask a random Dutch person on the street what the first thing is that comes to mind when talking about Urk, it'll either be Christian fundamentalism, or incest. I guaran-fucking-tee you.

Don't get me wrong, I feel a lot of pride for these bastards. Events like these, and for example the superfriezen from 2017, we might be better off than I first thought. I stand by what I said though.

Attached: 1490625921427.jpg (31.77 KB, 403x334)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

a large group of white people fighting back will have worldwide ramifications

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

are the Dutch whites well armed or did they have to bin their weapons to the Jews Because that would suck All the Islamic Rapefugees coming to a small town from all over Europe What's going to really suck is Them getting attacked and the European News will Say its caused by Evil racist Dutch bros Then Shits gets Comfy and Europe burns

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
MGS IV laughing octopus?
What if the niggers kill everyone in the town and torture them?

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

The Netherlands is cucked to the core

No, it is not. More realistically, our people are extremely demoralised and patronised. Make the Dutchman, especially the Hollander, realise that he has the right to his own nation, his own blood and soul, the future of him and his people, and he will fight.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

/vr/ platoon reporting

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Thanks for the info and the video links. Here's some webms.

Attached: Politie-controleert-toegangswegen-rond-Urk.webm (6.28 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Politie-grijpt-in-met-honden-en-wapenstokken-na-vechtpartij.webm (9.44 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

The Dutch are pretty cool.

Boreel!

Attached: 1455826083846-3.jpg (171.68 KB, 700x1057)
Attached: pixel.png (119 B, 1x1)

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

If it gets shown to the world. This won't even be shown to a large part of the Dutch populace, and even if it does get shown, the story will be so twisted and turned that nobody will be on the Urkers' side.

especially the Hollander
Fuck that. It's the fucking Randstad that's causing all these problems, and it'll be the boers who'll have to fix it. Like always.
Though you might be right about The Netherlands not being as cucked, for we are mostly an intelligent people. But, like Sweden, apathetic to the real problems and empathetic to the people causing said problems. There has to be a large scale event in order to change that, and it won't happen. The jew is too heavily entrenched here.
I have a lot of faith in my people, but the wonderful things you speak of, I just don't see it happen anytime soon.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Seriously, though, the Dutch are probably the most politically liberal country in the world right now (okay with weed, okay with prostitution, okay with gays, something like 90% atheist). They're just really really racist for some weird reason, and their immigration requirements are incredibly stringent (you have to take history classes and become fluent in Dutch among other things). You wouldn't want anything to do with these people in any other circumstances.

Enemy of my enemy, I guess.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

WAR IS COMING
People say that shit all the time and it never happens, what makes you sure that this time is 'it'?

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

That's because like most white people they like to have fun. However kikes, niggers and other flavors of sub human have to come and ruin it by being overly aggressive and exploiting it and ultra refining it for pure capitalism.
They ruin it in the same way a bully comes to your pokemon card club and starts harrassing everyone and peddling shit just to make a buck.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Enemy of my enemy, I guess.
Or maybe we arent actually a bunch of people who want to gas litterally everyone with a different opinion then us like the jews in the media say
maybe
just maybe
the idea of being swamped in army of child rapping niggers is where we draw the line

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (99.7 KB, 1200x675)

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

KEK lol weirdly well said

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Attached: main-1200-(1).jpg (222.98 KB, 1200x719)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Attached: (8)-pol---HAPPENING-IN-HOLLAND---2019-03-12-17.14.55.png (99.15 KB, 1080x613)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Heil brother, the more I look out of this little hurtbox, the more I see redpilled conversations around the net. Most games have Zig Forums tier chat, many comment sections from breitbart to youtube are more redpilled than ever. Even reddit has some consistently deleted comments because their too much it seems. I have more than a few friends who proclaim white nationalist sympathies. Family too.
This seems to be too fast growing, and the jews can't stop it. The jew must be removed.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

How does one distinguish a dutch from a Morrocan at night?

William Allen
William Allen

Zig Forumsac/k/ reporting in. White wife and kids on support standby.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Totally organic tweets, and kosher.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

forward.com/news/420614/its-not-your-imagination-the-nazi-swastika-is-trendy-among-teens/?fbclid=IwAR0ODGe2GBgT9N8IEn7j6LJu-CIaF9SCnK8LNLt7RWYT6h_cR_uhnI5oJMo

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-neo-nazi-uk-extremism-children-teenagers-report-hope-not-hate-a8781941.html

thenation.com/article/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

pluss vid

Some white pills for you brother
heil vicotry

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

/strek/ present

Attached: 452fd04f6c776e6a561b0ded729fabe71f56b48c65405ef3efe2c8fd171f67e4.jpeg (41.87 KB, 448x598)

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Stop trying to derail, this is a happening thread.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

100% cucked dude
Total ban and no licenses are issued it seems
No guns or funs

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Hitler killed whites
This is the most faggy jiff argument that keeps getting regurgitated. The allies agitated for war to serve their kike masters. Kys painfully you worthless piece of shit.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

/tg/ here and taking odds.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

That was weirdly well said indeed

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

/biz/ here

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

/dubs/ checking in

James Morris
James Morris

/tv/ answering the call

Attached: mui.jpg (54.65 KB, 900x600)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

/interracial/index.html reporting

Attached: cuckgetsraped.png (425.29 KB, 828x767)

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

hopefully mob psychology kicks in and some shitskin gets beaten to death by an angry mob in the chaos. Europe is in desperate need for escalation

Attached: 22e8b9808adfe8ba5809ad1dfc20ecd6997c0935d3f557f6b420d1a3be8e9170.jpg (69.38 KB, 500x500)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Fuck christcucks you dutch faggot

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

this

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

forgot best thread desuarchive.org/interracial/thread/6200/

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Attached: pepeshootingshiiit.png (231.48 KB, 744x434)

Hudson King
Hudson King

Attached: officerhonkcity.jpg (501.05 KB, 1272x621)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

interracial
this board is beyond mentally ill jesus christ.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

The Dutch are the tall ones.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

they'd both smell like hashish

Attached: clog.jpg (344.66 KB, 1188x892)

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

race war in another country
How will this help in the US? You are still losers here who wish for a situation that will once again make you an equal to your peers

William Allen
William Allen

LOL

Attached: vaporwave1.jpg (618.91 KB, 1000x563)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

I think it's telling that the board is about interracial relations but it's exclusively black male white female.

Kayden White
Kayden White

Zig Forums, reporting for duty

Attached: WLP-kill-them-all.webm (5.35 MB, 486x360)

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

the moroccan rides your bike

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Catholic bitch tits talking about cozy, when there's fighting. Fuck you christfags, holy jesus titty fucking on a pogostick krist you pieces of shit are gay. "Oh I don't care, they worship the same jew as me, but without the even gayer priests, so good riddance."

fucking ayy they will

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

I just…I don't know anymore

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Thatbullet did a barrel roll through that niggers “””””””brain””””””

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

FUCK THE GOD DAMNED CHRIST CUCKS WITH A RED HOT POKER TILL DEAD
God damn they are absolutely insufferable

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

makes anti-pagan threads 10 times a day
Sperg out and attack Christianity in every thread that could have even a slight reference to Christianity.
WOW CHIRSTIANS ARE SO INSUFFERABLE
I don't care whether you're pagan or Christian, but you pagan spammers need to be hung from the neck. Only jews benefit from dividing Europeans across religious lines and turning every discussion into a shit flinging contest. I sincerely hope you die painfully, you human maggot.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

muh d&c
get rid of the fucking christians and there won't be anything to be divided from. they're very rare nowadays anyway

it's important to understand the christianity is incompatible with white nationalism, it's a globalist, altruist, 'nice guy' religion that's fine with race-mixing and immigration. they think niggerabortions are evil, they're disgusting fucking fags. they only post here to "evangelise" for jesus points, their whole life revolves around being as good a goy as possible in a desperate plea for an afterlife. even their thoughts aren't free

Attached: 8114202ff55639d0c296d4b4f120ffe502fbeef94ea34b9c15294c68b8f84c09.jpg (48.4 KB, 720x317)

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

One hundred percent this

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

I'm not engaging in a religious debate with you in a thread about a happening in Holland. That's the point. Kys you kike rat.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Kys you coordinated faggots.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

How many times does this need to be utterly debunked? Go away Marie.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

I ain’t coordinating shit motherfucker
I am sick of ( ( ( religion ) ) ) PERIOD

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

This is /v/, standing by

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

They're jidf. Hence the reductionist arguments, strawmen and quotes that don't even exist.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

The most Christian place in Holland is declaring war on the shitskins

B-BUT VARG AND FEDORA TIPPERS TOLD ME CHRISTIANS WERE CUCKS !

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

/v/ reporting in

Attached: 6d39d1f0fd214bd97b280b37e4682f45984515217f65e93ba74687613e7a07fc.gif (263.95 KB, 466x354)

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

so when is the race war expanding worlwide?

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Moroccan youths form the entire country are gathering in the little village to destroy it.

May it rain blood. Everything has to start somewhere.
Learn how to spell, you fucking nigger.

Attached: ADL-Runes.png (140.47 KB, 1125x501)

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

that you support the jewish banking cartel when you make payments of your mortages.

Yes, yes you are when you do that. Stop.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

a Dutchman of Pakistani decent…
Fucking kike media. You can only be a Paki shitiskin of PAKI decent; paki shitskins can never be DUTCH.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

WLP is debunked
anybody that isn't a nigger-loving jew-god-worshiper is jidf
are they smashing sandniglet's heads open with hammers? no? then fuck off christfag

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

/jewess/index.html reporting in.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

religious derails are back on the menu
I guess it is about that time of the month, eh?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

WLP is debunked
The quote is you slimy faggot.
anybody that isn't a nigger-loving jew-god-worshiper is jidf
No, but you are.
are they smashing sandniglet's heads open with hammers? no? then fuck off christfag
lmao nevermind I thought you were a shill but you're just baiting.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Moroccan youth
He is not DEAD after being 'attacked' by 100 people? So basically he wasn't attacked at all.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

/po/ here. We won't fold.

Attached: Welcome-to-PO.png (92.76 KB, 511x398)

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

In a race war you usually want to kill the other side or they will torch your home while you sleep.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Zig Forums is too reactionary, treating every little setback as if it's some massive blackpill
There is an army of jews working on blackpilling the board with demoralization propaganda. Admittedly, there are spergs that fly off the handle every time some little thing goes wrong; but not many people are that unbalanced. Ultimately, I believe the majority of the blackpilling is astroturf.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

thedonald MAKING DUTCHMAN FLY AGAIN

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Dutch people should arm themselves with bats rifles and aim for kneecaps the traitorous politicians who let these niggers in in the first fucking place.

Fixed your spelling there.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

it appears to be populated mostly by fags and insecure niggers, so it's no surprise that it's anti-white.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

This dude look serious ….

Attached: 2019-03-12-21-12-00.mp4 (3.44 MB, 1920x1080)

Ian White
Ian White

Same with all the Alt-Kikes…such as AfD etc…all are kikes or bug people or employes of Goldman Sachs. ALL ARE OF THE COVENant TRIBE.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

traitorous juden
FTFY

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

We need as many details as possible. I have a good feeling that if this gets too big for media to contain, they'll do everything in their power to make it look like "a bunch of inbred crack head fringe religious nuts attacked a poor defenseless refugee minding his own business for no reason!"

We have to understand what happened here and get the truth out. Most importantly, if the other refugees were to learn that there are people who hate them so much and they were to be made to feel afraid, they will get more violent.

It seems like, from what's happening here, a handful of people fighting against invaders causes many more to chimp out, since they are so tribal.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

That dude is sick of this shit
Good hunting dutchbros

William Myers
William Myers

Can this shit fucking start already. Been waiting years.

James Murphy
James Murphy

Mentally ill faggot

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

is that pistol made from cardboard?

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

Lots of anti-White attacks happening in the Netherlands. I remember the last thread about the Netherlands was a White native Dutch kid that got attacked by a bunch of niggers and sandniggers.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

the kike subversion in this thread shows that they're scared of this.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Attached: hitlerFan.gif (2.37 MB, 176x320)

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

KILL THEM ALL. NO FUCKING MERCY. DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME WHITE MAN. NO FUCKING MERCY.

Attached: strike-first-strike-hard-no-mercy.png (556.22 KB, 1600x900)

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Has the European collective consciousness finally had enough? Is the happening truly upon us?

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

D&C
Cuckstianity IS the D&C. Oppose it or you are complicity in race treason D&C.

This is your only warning.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

lol you fucking asshole

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Nope. Fuck off.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

FOR YOUR ANCESTORS WHITE MAN

Attached: hanging-a-nigger.jpg (81.94 KB, 860x556)
Attached: hanging-nigger-4.jpg (311.36 KB, 1895x1500)
Attached: hanging-niggers-with-the-fam.jpg (100.54 KB, 729x760)
Attached: hanging-niggers.jpeg (75.05 KB, 444x446)

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Fucking hell user, he was replying to me for replying to a dumb papist nigger, for saying to hell with this town because its protestant. As if this is fucking 1648 never happened ffs. It was a /christian/ reporting in who was doing the d&c. Keep your nose out of it, if you haven't got a clue what happened, and just keep reading.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

If you see a non-white commit a crime on your way to work, chain them to your car and keep driving.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

You're completely powerless here, yid.

John Morris
John Morris

uck you christfags, holy jesus titty fucking on a pogostick krist you pieces of shit are gay. "Oh I don't care, they worship the same jew as me, but without the even gayer priests, so good riddance."
Yeah not d&c at all. You need to leave this board.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

come to this thread, brothers! they mentioned our religion, we must defend it!
kill yourself christfag

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Are you retarded?

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Don't let your memes become dreams anons.

Attached: grenfel-tower.jpg (543.63 KB, 2500x1664)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

am I supposed to click on a message thread????

fuck you faggot

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

every fucking shitskin invader, and every cop that defends them, (choosing bad ideas over race) and every legislator, and every government subcontractor knowingly settling them in our neighborhoods need to be MURDERED ALONG WITH THEIR CHILDREN. its time to send a message that terrifying motherfuckers 1,000 years from now.

WE WILL NOT BE GENOCIDED, BUT YOUR FUCKING ASSES WILL BE

Attached: gunman-beautiful-race-war.jpeg (74.35 KB, 750x410)

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

white people fighting in a group against non-whites is terrifying to everyone who isn't white

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE AND BE QUIET ABOUT IT.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Soon…very soon.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

no argument
Are you? The first poster was a d&c fag for shitting on Protestantism, and you're a d&c fag for the anti-christian sperg-out.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

This

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

This is what a jew does. These are actual kikes

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

I want to habeeb, but I don't think it'll reach that level. Eurocucks are still quite unaware what is happening and the most that will happen is gangs of whites vs gangs of mud orcs in a brawl with the cops arresting all the whites.

Ideally, but they don't have guns and don't seem like they're really interested in making any either. Better to maim the enemy pretty good with whatever they've got on hand.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

This.
The traitors will start getting randomly assassinated in all the West, this will start in the next decade.
Keep radicalizing whites, keep going.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Absolutely fucking faggot

Attached: 8ba53b1ad6392f00ac8494ba75dbe89ae4605d03b1977cad6f70303ccb3e6d3b.jpg (9.22 KB, 200x218)

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

TIME TO REMOVE THE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT/"NATIONAL SOCIALIST" CANCER FROM THE GENE POOL

They are the reason Whites can no longer be tribal and network anymore. Nothing but endless misery.

They dox Whites as "Nazis", "Racists", etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense.
Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these low brow misfits than survival of Whites.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

time to remove civcuck spammers from pol

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

stop copy-pasting this shit in every god damn thread faggot. i dont care if a cracker was a hillary supporter yesterday if they get the memo and start greasing moroccans today.

any white who removes cancer is good white.

Attached: siege-bros.jpeg (223.12 KB, 968x681)

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

this for this:

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

So to write this out as it should be written:

1) Vikings punish invader for touching Viking woman
2) Invaders take note of attack on their invading brethren, draw their swords and head to village to destroy village
3) Will Vikings step up?

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

if you speak tha language please translate, and post niggermurder videos ASAP.

I WANT TO SEE MURDER TONIGHT

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Caesar Matteo bulldozed (literally) an entire "refugee" camp a day or so back and they are now openly removing the Moors invaders from the Roman Empire.

The Northern colonies of the empire are now banding together and have called in Eric the Muzzleslaver. We shall see what happens my friends, we shall see. Rumors abound about Vikings sharpening their axes and Romans polishing their swords.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

That's one of the differences between a human and a subhuman.
Another difference is that of delayed gratification, and future planning. The orcs aren't capable of either, and will suddenly be turned into jelly/dust when the carefully planned out mass-extermination devices take effect.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

SAUCE OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

“on the orders of a Dutchman of Pakistani descent who was working with a Montenegrin henchman.” You can’t make this up.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Not even kidding:

breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/10/over-1500-migrants-cleared-from-bulldozed-italian-shanty-town/

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

The orcs aren't capable of either, and will suddenly be turned into jelly/dust when the carefully planned out mass-extermination devices take effect.
Selah

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

kill yourself kike

David Collins
David Collins

Checked
You can’t murder a monkey user, niggers are monkeys and therefore not human
Sure you could (and should) slaughter them but technically it isn’t murder

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

The Dutch aren't vikings.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

dutchnews.nl/news/2018/03/urk-fishermen-face-jail-for-role-in-cocaine-smuggling-operation/

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Many Blessings user. You have brought me many triumphant feels.

Attached: beer-sluts.jpg (73.75 KB, 897x593)

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

FUCK YOU user! They are in now. We need Vikings for this to work.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

I am as white as they come
Jesus was a jew and not a god because he was killed BY GOD DAMN JEWS you idiot
Gods can’t be killed by jews retard

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Are we wasting shitskins yet yet or yet or was it all a ruse?

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

We have to understand what happened here and get the truth out.
yes yes yes

we need to know the genesis of this situation so we can storm the narrative NOW

Attached: fashy-redhead-babe-yes-new.jpg (127.36 KB, 800x586)

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

HalleFUCKINGllujah brother

Luis Young
Luis Young

Sorry my bad

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Salvini isn't fucking around, he is legitimately going straight Caesar on them:

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1105574725667995648

"For those who blame themselves for a horrendous crime like violence against a child, chemical castration, jail and, if foreign, expulsion."

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

read it and weep kikes. i personally have my own bullhorn so when shit gets heavy i will slip into the crowds of my people, meet them where they are at, and eventually lead them to the KIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Seriously, one more, this guy has an awesome Twitter feed if you ever want to have a "based" moment:

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1105511634926071809

"Sentenced to 38 years and 148 lashes. This is the Middle Ages. We await the comment of the "feminists" of our house …"

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

tailgunnuh checkin in

Attached: memphis-belle.jpg (44.9 KB, 600x391)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Why isn’t the Netherlands raising hell everywhere? Ffs what’s it going to take?!

“Despite calls for the school to be closed down, this will be extremely difficult under Dutch freedom of education rules, the NRC points out. City officials were similarly powerless when the board of orthodox Jewish school Cheider refused to quit after a sexual abuse scandal.”

dutchnews.nl/news/2019/03/stand-off-over-amsterdam-islamic-school-continues-muslim-groups-get-involved/

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

t. actual jew worshippers
Seriously, these treasonous faggots (if they're even white, most of them are niggers or mulattos LARPing as white) actually get down on their kneels and try to telepathically communicate with a dead 1st century jewish rabbi

It's hideously disgusting. One thing to note though, they have such weak minds, that their bodies follow. All of them are either overweight lard lads or skinnyfat beanpoles. They're actually afraid of violence and weapons make them sweat and tremble. Any non-cucked white man could probably kill half a dozen of them with his bare hands while they wailed to the dead kike for help.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

/zoo/index.html and my pet snake reporting in!

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Dutchmen should be going there now and camping in all the fields around for miles, put 100,000 dutch there and camp until the shitskins leave.
The Netherlands was the one of the most peaceful, intelligent and good-humoured countries in the world 30 years ago. All of this is happening only because of the shitskins being there. How anyone can say any different is categorical insanity.
Even if the Dutchmen go every weekend camping there and return to work/home for mon-fri it will have a massive effect.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

is the concentration of pagans on here higher than on half-chan
Yes. The average level of IQ is higher here as well. Not necessarily a knock on cuckchan posters. That place has 100x more shills and 2000x more newfaggots who reply to shills making the site unusable most of the time. I run into based anons there when I shitpost late at night.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

hmmmmmmm.

good as a movie but…
WW2
you posting a kike

allow me to purity spiral upon thee

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Good point.
And now the truth cannot be hidden forever.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Kiked as it may be, christendom is what unified Europe against the muslim hordes for 1,500 years. What you disgusting faggots never mention is that blood is the most important thing of all; and the reason you don't mention it is because you are a fucking kike yourself.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

That argument is made occasionally, I'm not really sure it's true. Europeans would have banded together to push away the brown hordes regardless. Perhaps more effectively had they not been constantly hampered by a slave religion intended to emasculate them. It's a miracle we resisted the psyop for so long, but now it's taking it's toll.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Netherlands is apparently screwed.
worthynews.com/5579-american-christian-convert-flees-netherlands-amid-death-threats

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

WTF did I just read

Logan Long
Logan Long

You're a kike because this thread ins't about Christianity and you keep posting you're arguing about it. You're either autistic or a shill.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

This. That is why they are on this thread. They are attacking the dutch villagers that are trying to protect their home from stinking muslim shitskins, but the fact that there is "christian" in the title means that these (((posters))) try to turn a real happening where dutch europeans are standing up for their land and their culture, into an attack on christianity and a debate about that.
It is distracting, one of the typical tricks of the jew. JDF style thread derailing.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Checked

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Hitler's views on Arabs and Islam
In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[5]

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[6] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[7] Speer then presents Hitler's claims on this subject:

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[8]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers […] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[9]

According to Speer, Hitler usually concluded his historical speculation by remarking, "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Nazi_perceptions_of_the_Arab_world

David Phillips
David Phillips

fuck off and make a thread on /b/ you stupid derailing kike.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Kikes become absolutely enraged when you stop worshiping their dead rabbis

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Funny how that works eh?
Fuck that crazy nigger abraham- nothing good has ever come from that whole shit

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

napoleon thought the same thing, funny enough, except for the French instead of Germans

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

no one was talking about any of that until you brought it up d&c JDF faggot. this is about GLORIOUS DUTCH standing up for their GLORIOUS DUTCH country, and I hope this spreads far and wide, because with the shitskins gone, your hook-nosed kin will stand out like a sore thumb, and that is what you are absolutely terrified of.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

We should teleport there to help them kill niggers… I mean Moroccans. Damn you physics.

Attached: too-big-to-jail.png (318.03 KB, 613x407)

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty genocide with a touch of hollyfag … yummmy … super ums

i likey

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

just let me have my funny non-sequitur, bud

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

The dutch would glow, the darkies would look like a shadow, hope that helps!

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

yes , witches , and fags , yes yes yes

retard

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

All of this is post-war hearsay just like the (((table talks))). It's all bullshit.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
Christianity brought scholarship to the table, not meekness and flabbiness as the kosher wannabee scholars (((who have to pay millions to get into good colleges))) want you to believe. This is why Constantine didn't genocide them like other emperors did.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Himmler told his masseur Felix Kersten on December 2, 1942, that he was reading serious books on the "Mohammedan religion." When the war was over, he said, he wanted to visit the Islamic countries himself with a view to continuing his studies. "Look, how wise ("vernünftig") this religion is."

Himmler: "Let us assume that the Turkish Muslim armies would have conquered Vienna and Europe in 1683…"

Five days later, Himmler told Kersten that he regretted the fact that the Turkish Muslim armies had not been able to conquer Europe in 1683:

"Let us assume that the Turks in whose ranks Europeans were fighting as well, even in high positions, would have conquered Vienna and Europe in 1683 instead of having been forced to withdraw. If the Mohammedans would have gained the victory at the time and Islam would have swept victoriously over Europe, then the Christian churches would have been depoliticized. (…) For the Turks were religiously tolerant, they allowed each religion to continue to exist, provided it was no longer involved in politics – otherwise it was finished."

militantislammonitor.org/article/id/3964

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Religious Derail
Using language that's reddit in nature
Fuck, it's gotten bad, but regardless /v/ reporting it

Anyone in the Nederlands have more information

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

user, semetic religions in general have no place in Europe, same goes for brownies of any tone.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

I actually started hanging out more in /v/ recently because its pretty unbearable in Zig Forums. The whole place is shilled to hell, so many threads attacking different groups of white people or Christianity, those threads that aren't inevitably become about religious or national D&C after the yids arrive to derail, but as always its good to check in for updates like this.

on topic
Send them to their desert demon Dutch bros. The fires of nationalism are well and truly alive all across Europe (how glorious it is to now be able to say this when just a few short years ago we were all so demoralised); strike first blood for us and let this inferno ignite the whole planet!

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

I've been told that the Netherlands has a "bible belt" akin to the one in the USA. I take it that this town called Urk is a part of that belt? Also, tell me more about the Netherlands' bible belt, are they big Zionist Christians like we have here in the States who are crazy about Israel and prophecies and all that nonsense?

An attack on western culture is by default an attack on Christianity.
Western culture, and Western civilization were created IN SPITE OF and not BECAUSE OF Christianity. It was from the ingenious mind of many individual White men that created the West and much of the modern world as we know it today.

Geert Wilders is yet another "far-right" pro-Zionist, pro-Jew leader being put forth. Just like VOX in Spain, Le Pen/National Rally (formerly National Front) in France, AfD in Germany, ect. All controlled opposition.

We apparently had a big bust of cocaine here in the States that originated from Colombia that was either going to be distributed across the rest of the USA, or be shipped to Belgium and be distributed across all of Europe from there. I take it that the Netherlands get most of their immediate cocaine source from neighboring Belgium.

Personally, I don't care what you believe in, whether Christian, pagan, or atheist/agnostic, if you're pro-White and support Whites, then you're part of the team in my book.

Funny thing is, the Judeo-liberals seem to be promoting incest themselves, and the Jews have been promoting it in porn lately. More projection on their part.

(okay with weed, okay with prostitution, okay with gays, something like 90% atheist).
That's most of the Western world, dude.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Tip harder, yid.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Western culture, and Western civilization were created IN SPITE OF and not BECAUSE OF Christianity.
Christianity was adopted by whites because it was true. Christianity being the main religion in Europe is the result of ingenious European minds.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Same, then again election season is coming up, so it makes sense that demoralizing and general kikery increases tenfold; back on topic, I forwarded some of the links to some Dutch dudes I know, who have been grumbling about the rapefugees lately, not sure what they can do with that information, but they seem to be around that part of town, I give it a week before even more (((faggots))) paint a target on this Village's back.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Why do christians lie so much?

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

no argument
Cope.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

WHY WON'T SATANIST
SHUT THE FUCK UP
AND RETURN TO THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD?

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Someone who is pro-White is a Jew? You're going to have to try harder than that, JIDF.

It was adopted because it became legalized in the forth century by the leadership of Rome, from the top down. Much of the classical architecture you see is from Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome, which were pagan until the legalization of Christianity.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Attached: 11.jpg (41.95 KB, 510x338)

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Hitler wasn't right
Why are you on a natsoc board then?

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

He is here for the stupid prizes.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

This isn't a natsoc board.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

It's Schlomo and its D&C

-Christcuck
-Boomers etc.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Your grandpa was a subhuman who served the kikes and the red, and so are you.

Attached: 6f884d4a01e0b78591925870996078b189e6bcbca10e473bbb4e3ab5f4cc935a.gif (3.56 MB, 480x304)
Attached: a6876b831134d32b048b3a91b6740ab66e0d6b71983b00085c6edebd116345be.gif (72.92 KB, 566x421)
Attached: 80aa5a58fbbfad54342bbf271f38478a23e8ca751ea489f36d7395d494853d07.gif (471.14 KB, 1024x820)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Yes it is.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

You can tell this is an important event by how hard these jews are trying to derail it. The thing they fear about us is that we spread information incredibly quickly and in such a way as to encourage people to act; so I guess we need to fire up the twatters and kikebooks and make the world aware of what is going on.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Attached: 1545658422978.png (1.6 MB, 1024x794)

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

this post is so backasswords it makes no sense.

Levi King
Levi King

Uh , yeah it is
You should leave you don’t belong here

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

That's because it's a bot. Notice how it doesn't connect with the comment it's referring to? See how it could be used in response to literally any post here?

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Checked

Attached: 40ef5b19d8096c0481117a66a76f1df3f8bd494b058a2fb3fc4eb71f4063811c.jpg (64.98 KB, 640x640)

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

paganiggers itt ripping on the one true faith
fyi if you actually believe kike claims that they are the chosen people of the Bible you're a fucking idiot for believing anything a jew says. Even their history is a lie
b-but the KJV calls them Jews!
Read the Christogenea New Testament, faggot

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

oy vey goyim it's exactly the same today is in 1933
ignore that jews own all voting machines and that there is no accountability
ignore that they're on video admitting they've stolen elections for 60 years
ignore that illegals can now vote and niggers have been double and triple voting for decades
but it's totally the same as 100% white 1930s Germany where they had paper ballots and no fraud

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

oy vey goyim I'm pro white
(1)
Said the jew.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Yet there are more far right supporters in the US right now than there were in Germany during the Weimar. Have hope.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Not as a percentage of the population. Never in history have fewer people known about jews. Never in history have fewer people been racist (and all attendant other traditionalist behaviors).

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

ethnostates or ethnoglobe?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

When the soy wears off.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

The Dutch envy the Second Amendment

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Never have armies been a smaller percent of the population. Wars will be fought and won based on far fewer people. All the fat lard asses that want to watch football are pretty irrelevant one way or the other. The untermensch never really wield power. What their attitudes are is irrelevant.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Gods willing user.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

YOU'RE THE DUTCHFAG! I GET IT! IT FINALLY MAKES SENSE!

Holy fuck my man, you're actually the Dutchfag. I can't fucking believe it. I kind thought it was you, but I didn't believe it.

Fucking Christ dude, the fact that you're willing to support the kike narrative of Hitler being a zionist all because the Germans marched across your front lawn without asking you, while you tried to play neutral in the conflict for the fate of your people on the European continent.

Blaming your own racial kin for their defeat in a conflict your tribe attempted to avoid engaging in to save their own hides… Unbe-fucking-lieveable. You're worse than the fucking Anglos my man.

Archived for great justice.
archive.fo/dUw5h

Blake King
Blake King

/christcuck/

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Oy vey goyim, I'm a D&C kike
Yeah, we knew that already.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Ethnoglobe

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

blessed and deuspilled

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Ethnoglobe
Zig Forums activated

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Gather your brothers and kill all immigrants. Kill anyone siding with the immigrants.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Moroccans

Such a lovely people, watch

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

They will be murdered without doubt but their children, including their wives, will be taken into our custody, assuming they're untainted and given into better care.
What else you gonna do? Kill every family of a man that once fell for global kike propaganda?

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

This, the only punishment that suits the crime is to give them extinction of their family lines.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Oh good, all gathered in one place.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Zig Forums activated
Meh, Zig Forums is either white nationalist or full ethnoglobe. But support for the ethnoglobe idea is few and far between.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Mormon
The same group made by a freemason?

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

The fuck are you talking about, nigger? More people believe in jewish lies than have been killed by niggers so far, so what about them? You gonna kill them all even the children who have nothing to do with anything?
Stop talking like an edgy faggot and get your priorities straight, nigger. Because by your retarded ideas, unless both of your parents are 100% Zig Forums tier, that means you get the rope too.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Mogge makker
I'm Belgian: it's sort of dialect which (i believe) means 'really buddy?'

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

white guy got all of his friends to beat up the Moroccan guy
So wait the one who laid hands first was the Dutch? I thought the Moroccans were the first to do so but if the Dutch were to lay hands first then what's the point?

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

applying moral concepts to nonwhites

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

You have to realize that the people that come up with this data to feed their masters are considered top of class, naturally. They have spent centuries amassing the wealth to have a finger in every pie. Some researcher a decade or more back must have realized that only by systemically relocating foreign populations into every single last Podunk in the country could they avoid situations where 'ghettoization' was possible. In an Appalachian county I know, there's like 4 Nicaraguan families, 1 Vietnamese, 5 Guatemalans and I'm just thinking wtf where are they all from?

How do you tell real Dutch from so called 'Dutch ebonics', will some guy show us? I'm a linguist and I'm interested in hearing your take.

The Rhine formed the northern extent, so these folks aren't of the Empire.

They are spiritual Jews (of the classical sort).

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Western culture, and Western civilization were created IN SPITE OF and not BECAUSE OF Christianity.
That's just plain wrong. Much of the best music, best art, best literature, best architecture etc. was inspired by Christianity and Christian themes. It is deeply woven into Western culture. You don't have to be a christfag to recognize that; but you'd have to be a blind fool to ignore it.
For the record, I seriously loathe Atheists (really anti-Christians), and I'm not even Christian. You are miserable, shitty people, driven by jealousy to destroy the faith of others because it pains you to see others find joy in something you cannot. It's a very, very jewish mindset. And the most intolerable of the bunch are the Atheists that continually proclaim their "superior intelligence", not realizing that they're every bit as deluded as the Christians they mock.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

That's just plain wrong. Much of the best music, best art, best literature, best architecture etc. was inspired by Christianity and Christian themes.
Bullshit. The greeks and the romans accomplished that too without any semitic religions. It was their blood that created such wonders. Christianity was just the theme. It arguably held us back, as under the Greco-Roman Pantheon, Rome conquered the known world. Christians struggled to build any sort of empire.

Kikeinsanity worship is damaging to all who practice it, but the white race is capable of maintaining success even with such a burden weighing it down.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Christianity is bad because it doesnt have overt world domination agenda
kek

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

thread about mudskins trying to genocide a white dutch village for beating up a fwllow mudskin
pagan LARPers instantly start D&Cing it with "MUH CHRISTCUCKS NOOOOOOOOO!"

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

*fellow

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Kvetching and calling them Larpers
You passive aggressive faggot can't even pretend to not be offended by people pointing out christianity is the worship if a kike on a stick.
Acting as if you angry about the thread being derailed only to add more oil into the fire.
Guess what, faggot, if you'd said nothing or put it in a more objective manner, I'd have agreed with you on how we have to bring the (admittedly slow) discussion back on topic.
But nah, you just had to be a butthurt kikeworshipping faggot about it, so now I'll take my time shitting on your pathetic post and religion.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

This is /monster/ reporting in.

Attached: aqS85K2.png (4.31 MB, 2463x2894)

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

the point is whites need to shut up and accept genocide in their own countries

John Williams
John Williams

Rodnovery here.
I presume so. There is far less deuce gevalting too.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Goddamnit I see this thread right as I'm about to hit the hay. When I wake up there better be a decent fucking happening or I am going to be sorely disappointed.

Attached: walnuts.jpg (28.19 KB, 400x400)

David Garcia
David Garcia

(((William Finck))) please go we wuzing elsewhere
/christian/index.html

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

I'm not saying that whites should oppose genocide, but they need a good reason. The Dutch in this story can't really say "we hate shitskins because they're troubling us" when in this case, the Dutch were the first to lay arms on them. Again, as I said, whites MUST shoo the shitskins off, but for this story, it can be a bit difficult.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

I meant "I am saying that whites should oppose"

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

<Don't go back to your native faith, goy
We live in a rapidly changing world where we must continuously catch weak signals and watch whether they get stronger. Nothing good for the Jews – nor for society at large – can come out of a worldwide strengthening of paganism. The same goes for a distorted emphasis on the importance of nature.
jcpa.org/jpsr/gersten-s99.htm

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Shitskins move somewhere where they are not welcome
Shit the place up
Can't say they were troubling them
Wew lad, ever had to interact with moroccan "people"? Even the other shitskins here hate them, even the soyboys go "im not racist but I really fucking hate moroccans".

Attached: 4258948478432.gif (341.25 KB, 213x199)

Colton King
Colton King

Good point, but the shitskin kids are coming to the village because the Dutch laid hands on the sandniggers. And remember, they were fighting over some love affair issue, not over a murder of a white woman/man.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Oh cool, a sandnigger invasion of a coastal village, yeah we had that happen in Cronulla. Guess which side the police took.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

At this point in time it doesn't really matter. The shitskins are rallying like goblins and they will be treated as such.
The crimes of the invaders as a whole are too numerous and too far spread for all but the most retarded of cucks to ignore which means that even if the mudskins didn't start THIS incident we'll still be the ones to see it to it's rightful end.
In fact just the news of this happening is going to affect people. Whites fighting back and the niggerkind gathering like a unwashed horde.
All we need is a little blood spilled and we got ourselves a couple months closer to DOTR.

Attached: How-does-this-fire-benefit-me.jpg (73.11 KB, 546x408)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Some narrative is going to get spun and it's inevitable. This is typical behavaiour for moroccans by the way, one faggot gets his ass kicked and a swarm of moroccans appear. It doesnt matter for them who is in the right or not, if you hit one of them because they tried to hit you they will still swarm you.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Meh, I guess the larger picture is more important.

Attached: usrsfam.JPG (12.05 KB, 214x208)

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Watch zogbots side with the niggers.

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

All the people that are concerned with the rise of "anti-semitic" jokes and memes are Jews. Hmmmmm…
Good laugh, thank you user

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

As usual, blaming the internet for their mistakes
Souldn't have forced a million immigrants on a society

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

It's just a symptom, ignore it and use the distraction to strike at as many jews as possible.

It is a closed community
Exactly why the jews force their slaves in there and distribute drugs to that region. it's all orchestrated to destroy any kind of group behavior.

Enemy of my enemy, user.

jews are gonna use it to prove to opposite by demanding more "diversity"

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

Muslims just want to fuck goats and cut clits in a desert. They're not thinking about traveling thousands of miles away to take advantage of a welfare system and collapse a country. They're doing that because Jews are setting them up to do it.
Hear bear-user, it really looks kinda pathetic if you just use Owen Benjamins entire quote without source. You know it's the truth and all, but how about putting your own spin on it, instead of just blindly repeating what others tell you?

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Attached: Dayofreckoning.png (32.16 KB, 372x90)

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

can I get a quick rundown?

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

I don't want niggers in my gay bathhouse
The post. "Racist liberals" get the bullet to. Fuck your hedonism, fuck your decedence. White people had standards before the 1960s, and pleasures were never taken at the expense of dignity.

Attached: 818761c1cf0c97525756a8236663cf4085352502b4f80cca736f974d66eba210.jpg (116.92 KB, 630x886)

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

A shistkin provoked a dutch guy, then 100 Dutchmen went into the shitskins house and slapped the shit out of everyone inside
Shitskins mad, cops controlling the DMZ as always

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

$20 says nothing happens

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

It already happened, it was vengeance, now the shitskins are left bitching about it at the other side of the police line.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Is this Chemnitz'18 tier happening yet?
Sandniggers usually have country level religious brotherhood connections, so it can be expected that they bitch about racism and Islamophobia so that Lügenpresse and AntiFa can spoil the escalation.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

If you're going to half ass it you might as well keep the men alive too, faggot.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Don't fall for religious D&C

All whites must be called to fight

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Take note anons, this is another example of the police stopping the escalation (see: France) Take over the police and you take over the law.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Dutch Cleaning house Good job pay attention they do this the Shitskins whine the cops stop them the Only thing that keeps the Shitskins coming back and or guilt tripping the nation to letting them back in is ????? You know ???

Whites have power and the Dutch are showing it. D&C fags get Fucked if whites fall we all fall

If they the Dutch fall it will be only by other whites who let them fall

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

/voat/ ready to goat

Attached: 14499262251-acf22c2fa3-b.jpg (417.37 KB, 1019x1024)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Fuck off shill, we won’t let you derail this thread.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

/liberty/, arming mcnukes

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

/fromViolenceToBoner/ reporting for duty, sir!

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Checked
I want a mcnuke user

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

BOMB THE DYKES
MUD WAR NOW

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

inb4 used by the world to further subjugate whites. This type of thing, you have to win or die trying, otherwise you'll be painted as pure evil. Of course this isn't on the level of Hitler losing, but they better be willing to kill all who attempt to invade their town, otherwise they're screwed. Once you question your own notion of what is right and wrong, you're made open to manipulation of the parties that condemn you.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

so now to just wait for any of these tweeters to be the victem of irony.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

I immediately thought of Invader Zim. Irken would not put up with this either.

Anyway, has their been violence yet? Somebody hospitalized?

Blake Price
Blake Price

just another reason to hate trateroius Himmler.

James Bennett
James Bennett

nothing will happen, go back to sleep

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

any rahowa will involve atrocities that are off the scale. i would rather have all out war than the mind bending insanity that a new inquisition will infect us with.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

I can't source the quote either, but it seems right in line with his beliefs. Can you show anything that has Pierce saying anything positive about chtistians?

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Anyway, has their been violence yet? Somebody hospitalized?

Nah, the police have barricaded Urk, and no one is allowed in without identification.

Current situation:
Immigrants calling Dutch people racist
Right-wing Dutchies are happy Moroccans are being taught a lesson
Left-wing Dutchies are also complaining about racism
News mentioned it, but didn't make it seem too big
Most people don't care about the situation at all

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Holland goy, it's all just a (((conspiracy theory)))

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (142.93 KB, 742x1024)

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Nah, the police have barricaded Urk, and no one is allowed in without identification
This is nice. In germany, france, or england they would have let the rapefugees in and the town would have burned. Based Dutch police.

Attached: bump.png (600.02 KB, 728x491)

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

/leftypol/
reporting in

Attached: 9f8.jpg (11.7 KB, 191x255)

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

still posting things only jews post
Powerless. You will never convince anyone of your lies.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

No one cares what you're sure of, paid jewish shill.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Nein/pol/ standing by.

Attached: connet-nazi-bird.jpg (21.16 KB, 480x720)

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

No, fuck you, cuck. This is your countryman you're talking about here. Or are you as "Dutch" as these morccan subhumans? Regardless - consider suicide

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Bump

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Ja

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Wow… Your country is doomed. Letting the invaders murder your fellow whites because of some miniscule difference between you and them. You know you are next as soon as these guys get murdered right?

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

<Politie grijpt in met honden en wapenstokken na vechtpartij
Polizei greift ein mit hunden und waffenstoecken (schlagstoecken) nach gefechtspartie ??

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

More likely a rape or attempted rape.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

This. Stop falling for this low-effort faggotry and realize that it's whites vs other races. Dividing ourselves amongst ourselves (d&c) is the *only* way these subhumans can win.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Rape attempt is an affair
Maybe in your sub-saharan shithole, mouthbreather

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Trips checking dubs and no one checked them? Hast thou forsaken Bateman and Kek, /pol?
For shame.
I checkem and pray for a mighty happening

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

I'll pray for you user

Attached: Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus.jpg (125.18 KB, 1088x1200)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

It depends on the leadership of that party. A true leader will attract the strongest followers, and that core group sets the example

Attached: 8fd.jpg (107.37 KB, 750x563)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

It's not edgy, if a race war happened, did you ever think it would not include shooting all ages? So much has been done from the left that can never be forgiven. A fight for survival will not be pretty. We want to avoid such a future but every year looks less likely.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Je suis neinchan.

Attached: neinchanisup.jpg (199.02 KB, 800x800)

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Fuck off /kikestian/. Your anti-white religion is only a hindrance.
their kind of jew worship is not the same as mine so fuck these fellow whites
Point. Proven.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

/hl3/ reporting in

Attached: maxweightdefault.jpg (63.15 KB, 1280x720)

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Nothing happened and it won't

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

/dempart/ reporting in
En avant Guingamp, en avant les..

Attached: Screenshot-20181203-235037.jpg (250.31 KB, 1080x1530)

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
Non whites are a genetic plague.

Attached: b18ae50f7b6fa431e98e1b611ecb4e39b67763a1d3b1cb4e4994b6a407bb3fb4.jpeg (33.03 KB, 553x330)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

All he does that is in-line with Zig Forums is that he hates on Muslims.

Anybody that is a Jew or an Israel loving shabbos goy. What ever they say is always a lie as a means to deceive the goyim.

Like Trump everything is a charade to keep the populace pacified, to make them think there is real opposition and that the democratic system works and is fair. Everything is always done in accordance to Jewish agenda.

Wilders says he hates Muslims but I bet your ass he would not do shit about the problem just like Trump with the Mexican problem. Wilders truly only doesn’t like Muslims in Israel, anywhere else where the Muslims can be used as golems against whites he is happy with.

The ultimate redpill is there is no such thing as a good Jew and that all Jews and whites are in an existential war for their people and only one will survive.

If we keep playing Jewish games they’ll win, if we start fighting back with our sword then we’ll win.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

/südpol/ standing by.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

fucking checked
Thanks friend. It's a damn shame nobody has checked your digits.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

How do you tell real Dutch from so called 'Dutch ebonics', will some guy show us? I'm a linguist and I'm interested in hearing your take.
Dutch ebonics doesn't make any sense logically. It's also laden with foreign words. It's kind of hard to explain, but there are a lot of subtle differences. Especially in grammar and pronunciation.
Hope this helps.
polite sage for both offtopic and doubleposting

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

May I know where did any source say it's a rape attempt?

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Holland is best girl.

Attached: neder.png (200.82 KB, 593x319)

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

As in kicking shitskins out of Europe/America or eradicating them from the earth?

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Mara was/is dating a Moroccan and though she is not wholly white herself, hers is a flaw that is embedded in most Dutch and other Europeans.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Shall we use our combined forces through Kek to invoke the Odinforce! Its against Arabes in Scandinavian.

Attached: Valhalla-Java-ground-12oz-front-3qtrR-1024x1024.jpg (135.29 KB, 1001x1001)

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

100% arabica

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Technically arabica beans are from Asia.

William Young
William Young

/zuidpol/ staat klar!

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Vajrayogini is best deity anyway. Shes basically the chans greatest waifu. I call upon the forces of Kek to invoke the powers of the Odinforce and the ultimate Karmic force of Vajrayogini to help Scandinavia and the rest of Europe fight against the invasive species known as the arabes and strengthen the power of the Yellow Vests.

Attached: 220px-Vajrayogini-from-Thangka.jpg (48.23 KB, 220x330)

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Smoel. Je moet je studentenstadje eens uitkomen. 't Land staat op springen.
Precisely. Its also why this news is nowhere to be found in the (((news))). National news NOS has a story about evil white Urkers, other agencies have pictures of white kids throwing fireworks at the police.
sandnigger gets punched
media never asks why he got punched
Disregard all blackpillers. The country is like a powderkeg. Especially because of Fortuyn, Van Gogh, et al. In cities you wont hear Dutch, but only Arab. People are aware that all the country needs is a spark. White men will stand tall.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

/cuckquean/ reporting

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

The shitskins are rallying like goblins and they will be treated as such.

Attached: Alex-Jones-the-Goblin-Slayer.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x708)
Attached: GOBLIN-SLAYER---The-Netflix-Adaptation.webm (6.74 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Remove-Goblin.webm (1.6 MB, 1280x720)

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

/cunt/ reporting in

Attached: 1551474942840.png (123.37 KB, 480x478)

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

I heared from a local that the Maroccan mafia is trying to push drug smuggeling on the local fishermen and now the locals have started rounding up Maroccans.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

I've been told that the Netherlands has a "bible belt" akin to the one in the USA. I take it that this town called Urk is a part of that belt? Also, tell me more about the Netherlands' bible belt, are they big Zionist Christians like we have here in the States who are crazy about Israel and prophecies and all that nonsense?
It's heavy Dutch Reformed, in many ways more conservative and more strict then anything you got in the Americas.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Much of the best music, best art, best literature, best architecture etc. was inspired by Christianity and Christian themes.
If you where genuinely familiar with what you are talking about, you would know about the large Greek and Roman influence.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

The Dutch & all fellow Europeans will stand together !
All Whites together, no more D&C!

blijf sterk, blijf verenigd, Broeders!

Attached: Dutch-SS-Tribute.mp4 (15.56 MB, 640x360)

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Kanker

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Krijg kanker.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

't Land staat op springen.
Je moet niet zo wijs doen. Het land staat onder grote druk, maar die vonk waar je over lult zal uitblijven. Dan had dit wel gebeurd tijdens het zwarte pieten gezeik van twee jaar terug, of de MH17, enzovoorts. Grappig dat je Fortuyn en Van Gogh aanhaalt, Nederlandse iconen die beiden op klaarlichte dag om het leven zijn gebracht. Kun je je die landelijke rellen nog herinneren? Ik ook niet.
Nederland is er een stuk erger aan toe dan we zelf toe willen geven. Het Gooi is één groot joods hol, en laten we over Mokum maar niet beginnen. Iedereen weet dat we onze politici niet kunnen vertrouwen. Ik noem in gesprekken met collegae of vrienden Rutte met veel liefde een 'landverrader', en vrijwel iedereen is het hier mee eens. Toch gebeurt er niets.
Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik probeer hier niet te zwartpillen. Ik zou zo verdomde euforisch zijn als die vonk toch overslaat. Maar laten we even eerlijk blijven, een confrontatie tussen allochtonen en autochtonen in een vissersdorpje waar de rest van het land toch al minachtend tegenover staat, is gewoon niet genoeg. Denk ik. Ik zie het gewoon niet zo snel gebeuren. Ik denk veel de afgelopen weken aan die jongen die zo in elkaar is gemept door een groep buitenlanders, waar je nu ook helemaal niets meer over hoort.
Weet je, misschien heb je wel gelijk en zit de emmer nu bijna vol. En laat Urk nu dat ding maar over doen lopen. Zal verdomme tijd worden.
Je moet je studentenstadje eens uitkomen.
Ik ben Drents. Flikker op met dit soort onzin.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Im talking about you fucking edgelords killing white children of men or women who were traitors. That shit is fucking retarded.
Purging shitskin spawn is a given.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Mee eens, het zal pas ophouden als het leger in moet gaan ingrijpen, maar begrijp me niet verkeerd, liever nutteloos werk verrichten om het tij te veranderen, dan niets doen.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Operation Sealion should have happened

Adam James
Adam James

STORM VOORWAARTS, STORMSOLDAAT
Dan kun je lang wachten.
Ik was het eigenlijk niet eens met die andere user, maar de enige hoop die we hebben op grote ongeregeldheden in dit land zijn wel plaatsen als Urk. De noordelijke en zuidelijke provincies zullen vervolgens op moeten staan en dan is het maar hopen dat de Randstad mee gaat. Want de verdeeldheid onder de autochtone bevolking baart me de meeste zorgen.

Godver, die mp4 geeft me toch wel weer veel hoop.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Godver, die mp4 geeft me toch wel weer veel hoop.
Klik eens op mijn youtube video.

Trouwens ben je ergens lid van of actief binnen Nederland?

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

As in:

TOTAL ARYAN VICTORY

Attached: resist.webm (3.82 MB, 640x360)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

de hoeveelheid schillen in deze draad is wel zeer opvallend, ik zal maar even in het moerasduits verder doen dan begrijpen ze het toch niet en kunnen ze niet meer ontsporen

mensen tegenhouden van dit nieuws te verspreiden is hun grootste zorg, want hier in de vlaamse media geen woord erover zelfs geen 3 regels, 17de paginea vermelding, ben zelf al druk bezig de geenstijl links te verspreiden via de nog open kanalen

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

how cucked are holland on a scale from 1 to 10?

Maybe their level of cuckdom might be their end… maybe they might make it just in time. Who knows..

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Zelfs hier in Nederland zijn (((ze))) er stil over.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

It's pretty cuck here, I give it a 7

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

damn thats bad…

really bad.. I thought holland was more like Poland and resisted shit, just like they always have resisted shit.

But 7.. thats bad newsjews

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

He has the digits. Something is happening I can feel it with all Yellow Vests. The more visible you guys make the resistance in Europe the closer to victory you will have in convincing the commonwealth of the world to protect each other. The commonwealth is who you are targeting with your meme's. Nothing can kill humor if you make the Moroccans the but of jokes on 4chan they wont be able to do anything and will start acting out of desperation. Just some ideas.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

perhaps collect and buy as many yellow vests as you can before they get banned?

Bentley James
Bentley James

I thought holland was more like Poland and resisted shit, just like they always have resisted shit.
I wish, Holland is full of white guilt and NSB guilt. The cities are the biggest cucksheds though, horrible shit.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

He has the digits
dubs
letting 4chan make fun of some violent niggers to help with the upcoming racewar
wew lad

Attached: Kek-Nebula.jpg (54.34 KB, 566x800)

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

damn son, sorry to hear it.

Its the source of one of the whitest people of the world. I can understand why its a target.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Nee. Het risico is mij nog te groot. Ik probeer mijn vrienden en collegae te roodpillen, om vervolgens misschien het één en ander met hen op te starten. Het grootste euvel momenteel, naar mijn mening, is dat men weet dat er iets compleet mis is met ons land (en de verdere Westerse wereld), maar niet weet wat en waarom.

Wil je trouwens succesvol zijn in het roodpillen van je naasten, maar zijn ze nog erg huiverig? Neem ze een keertje mee naar Laren NH, ga gezellig met ze vreten ergens en kijk eens goed om je heen. Je hebt geen idee hoe joods de rijkste plekken van ons land zijn. Overal Meijers, Cohens, noem het maar op.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Groeten uit Vlaenderen!

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

They cant ban Yellow Vests, its to much of a liability for employers. They may change the color but it hardly maters its the symbol of the common worker, the commonwealth. You can't get rid of that.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Nee. Het risico is mij nog te groot.
Ken genoeg mensen, van student tot arbeider die het risico wel neemt, natuurlijk kan je met je kop en gegevens online komen te staan, alleen ja, zonder risico's nemen bereik je niet bijzonder veel.

Dan heb ik het niet over activisme, maar gewoon over contact zoeken met gelijkdenkenden.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Its the source of one of the whitest people of the world. I can understand why its a target.
Yeah, though I do notice more and more people that speak openly about the jews controlling shit. Things might turn around fast.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

/keen/ reporting in

Attached: 7aa68482a600339242074644a6c245a1fd271cf5165ebdc29d34db232.jpg (223.2 KB, 773x1008)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

thats why I'm saying there might still be time. You don't need to freak out like sweden or germany

You can still do this swift and clean without too much setback. Just gotta take the opportunity now. Don't wait and linger, time is of the essence here. For every day, your country might get less white by 1/1000 at this rate of immigration to europe. Just look at England, that place is totally lost, no way they can get out of that mess without a full blown civil war.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Some sandniggers got beat up and now no sandniggers are allowed to enter the town
That happened

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Misschien was het woord risico verkeerd. Want ik ben niet bang om gedoxt te worden, heb niet zoveel te verliezen wat dat betrefd. Waar het mij om gaat is dat ik me niet wil koppelen aan een politieke partij, instantie, of wat dan ook, omdat ik de kans erg groot acht dat ik geld/informatie in de verkeerde handen druk.

Iets wat je me aan kan raden?

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Iets wat je me aan kan raden?
Ja, activisme zijn Voorpost of Identitair Verzet.

Voorpost is iets wat minder radicaal en langzaam aan het groeien, dus op dit is Voorpost de beste optie.

Intellectueel heb je Erkenbrand, hoewel de beweging een beetje stil aan het lopen is.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

someone needs to make a Zig Forums-based betting service for news-events. Let's do some betting good folks.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Erkenbrand was hot topic in de /polder/ draden tijdens de verkiezingen van 2017, kan ik me nog goed herinneren.
Voorpost heb ik nog nooit van gehoord, ik zal me eens even een beetje inlezen.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

When you get to the jews, you kind of need to leave the country since most of them are sitting in off shore shit like panama controlling through loans and deals. Most of this is kept under table and not very out in the open though if you dig really hard in many documents you can find it. Problem is nobody has the energy, time or desire to dig through a lot of boredom to maybe find something in a month that proves corruption but can't do anything with anyway due the all channels being controlled.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

It 404's.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

When the hate and rage exceeds the fear and apathy Europe will burn. Until then . . .

Attached: 16323f6f69ff906fe0c812a95b1f4dcf718cfafeeb105f5e7e6da6a985fe2c71.png (4.19 MB, 2801x1764)

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Don't know if it has been mentioned already in this thread (got too many replies since I last checked) but happenings won't be until Friday. The sandniggers are 'planning' to 'attack' Urk then. Just so happens that I already planned a day off Friday, talk about good timing.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

/bmw/ reporting in

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Odin is the one who unifies europe under the banner of war

another fun fact: the nazi flag had a "swastika" symbol in the middle of it. most people don't see it because it's hidden but if you look closely you will notice it there in the middle. this is a religious symbol of vedic origin

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Need to use the chaos to kill every brown invader you can Dutch bros. Drive long nails into their necks and move on quickly. You can pike hundreds per night with a small group.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

/bmw/

Attached: fat-beamer-boomer.jpg (28.47 KB, 373x521)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

I am familiar with those influences, of course. What I take issue with is with fuckwit Atheists denying the positive influence of Christianity on Western culture simply because they don't like the kike-on-a-stick meme. You don't like the faith? Fine. Neither do I. But don't discard all the great things it has produced (or inspired people to produce) and pretend that its influence was entirely negative. That's as bullshit a revisionist narrative as the "you only do bad, goyim" narrative pushed against Whites today.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

We don't know. It could be relational (pics related), it could be money related. Whatever the initial reason, it finally sparked the race war we've been wanting for some decades now.

Mocronegertjes van Plein 40-45; De Randstad is Holland maar buiten Holland ligt Nederland.. en Nederland heeft geen zin meer in jullie.

Attached: 4d30f5d6-IMG-4876.MP4.mp4.mp4 (510.2 KB, 138x268)
Attached: 3.png (782.43 KB, 600x1234)
Attached: 1.png (492.21 KB, 600x1067)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Interestella5555

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

deus vult

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

translation for 2nd pic, third pic isn't that important
Luister veize vuile kanker urkers > Listen filthy foul cancer urkers
Ik neuk jullie allemaal de kanker moeder > I will fuck all your cancer moms
Ik moet nu een naam hebben > I need a name now
Die dat heeft gedaan bij souf > The one who did that to souf (sandnigger)
ik heb jullie kk nummer en namen > I got your cancer phonenumbers and names
Wacht maar > Just you wait
Jullie zijn allemaal van mij > You're all mine
kk pussy durfen wel > Cancer pussy feeling brave
met zen allen tegen een > With everybody against one
wie is dit > who this?
wie is dit > who this?
mogge > morning
wats loos > what is happing

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

/argentina/ over here

Attached: 52417112-2188045891287879-373865139201376256-n.jpg (23.16 KB, 544x282)

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Als in de supermarkt hardop gepraat wordt over hoe we ze allemaal het land uit moeten sodemieteren is dat voor mij een teken aan de wand. Vooral nu het weer zo interessant is, van regen naar zon. Media is allang geen peilstok meer, elk verhaal leeft nog waar het moet leven, lokaal. Oma overvallen? Reken er maar op dat iemand dat niet vergeet. Zoon in elkaar geslagen? Dat blijft branden. Als we dan toch in dezelfde sfeer blijven praten: Als heel Nederland smeult wordt de kans op een vuurzee groter bij elk klein brandje.
Denk dat we het alleen oneens zijn in welk stadium we zitten. Ik denk toch een treetje hoger. Een beweging heeft tijd nodig om te groeien, maar we zijn allemaal het wachten een beetje zat.
je moet niet zo wijs doen
Dat maak ik godverdomme zelf wel uit :^)

Attached: racemixing.jpg (191.39 KB, 711x607)
Attached: ertyuio.jpg (501.44 KB, 1280x719)

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

You are correct about Christianity being a good traditional influence, but the reason we don't want to focus on religion is because is an easy target for the left.

We need to focus on the human rights of the dutch commonwealth being attacked by a gang not-native to the region. Its all about getting others to see this perspective. Everything else is an add on IMO.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

In any other time it would be called a siege. I think these faggots forget the police isnt there to protect the townspeople. Best thing that can happen is acceleration, police pulling out. I would hate to see women and children injured, but…

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Whites aren't destined to rule over the entire world
Spic detected

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Als heel Nederland smeult wordt de kans op een vuurzee groter bij elk klein brandje.
Mooi gesproken maat. Praten we toch dezelfde taal. Ik ben het wachten gewoon zo gigantisch beu, dat ik misschien het vertrouwen wat verloren ben. Maar je hebt zeker gelijk, voornamelijk na wat de Franzen hebben geflikt, merk ik wel dat het vuur steeds meer aangewakkerd wordt bij de mensen om me heen. Het brand alleen al zo lang in mijn eigen hart.
Ach, geduld is een schone zaak.

Attached: 1552499184616.gif (3.67 MB, 500x294)

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Christians say mentally handicapped should be able to procreate.

We don't

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

/ebola/ ready to spread

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Ik verwacht zelf dat we een stuk harder gaan deze lente. Als het mooier weer wordt. Het vuur is zeker aangewakkert in December met de Gilets Jaunes. Wanneer de bom gaat barsten weet niemand als het een organische beweging wordt. Als er vrijdag in Urk ware happenings gaan voortkomen dan denk ik dat 2019 heel rumoerig gaat worden.

Austin Long
Austin Long

Dem dubbadubs don't deny, dork.

Attached: bang-bang-bang-pull-my-devil-trigger-motivated-edition.mp4 (6.84 MB, 1280x618)

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

kek
looks at Golden Dawn
kek again
kys votecuck

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Just fucking shit up

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Focus on what people cant dispute is wrong. Keep it simple

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

een organische beweging
We zullen bijzonder alert moeten zijn en heel goed oppassen met deze voortkomende bewegingen, de jood zal koste wat het kost proberen deze bewegingen te sturen. Zie bijvoorbeeld bijgaande afbeelding. Dit was de dame die de Gele Hesjes zou leiden in Amsterdam. Toepasselijke (((achternaam))). Kijk alleen al naar wat ze onder andere zegt in dat Parool interview:
Het is bij ons geen demonstratie uit woede tegen benzineprijzen zoals in Frankrijk. We hebben het goed in Nederland. Het probleem is dat we niet meer worden gehoord.
In de eerste alinea alleen is de waarheid al flink verdraaid.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Oeps. Pic.

Attached: deerenberg.png (686.41 KB, 716x895)

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Het Parool
Bij dit Pro-Jodenblaadje kan je ook weinig anders verwachten dan dat. Je hebt gelijk though. Mijn observatie: Jan Dijkgraaf was er als de kippen bij om het gele hesjes front te kapen, en bij die lijer heb ik het grootste vermoeden dat hij gecontroleerde oppositie is (net als Geenstijl overigens.. ander verhaal). Wat Boomer Jan namelijk deed, was de speerpunt eruit halen en het onderdompelen in weeïge boomer nostalgie naar een betere tijd. Weet je wat hij als lijflied voor deze beweging koos? Het nummer 15 miljoen mensen. Weet je hoe snel Jan verdween uit de Gele hesjes beweging? Na 3 demonstraties. Daarna ben ik gestopt met de beweging te volgen: het is een poppenkast.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Would you faggots speak English please

William Thompson
William Thompson

how many dead?
how many sandniggers burning alive atm?

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

het is een poppenkast.
Ongetwijfeld. Het is ze wel gelukt. Het is hier nog niet van de grond gekomen.
Sorry friend, it's pretty refreshing to be able to talk with my countrymen on here in our own language. I catch your drift though, I'll gladly translate anything you want, to the best of my abilities of course.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

YOU MEAN AMERICAN RIGHT?!

Eli James
Eli James

Significantly less shills that way though

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Is there any other footage?

Attached: rwds-urk.mp4 (872.91 KB, 480x704)

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Stop being an English Only Peon, lmao

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

nog
Right you are. Ik zie namelijk erg veel parallellen met de Franse Revolutie ca. 1790.
Ach ja, we gaan het zien.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

/bane/ standing by

Attached: grashing-dis-blane.jpg (52.68 KB, 651x807)

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

I'm not saying that whites should oppose genocide, but they need a good reason.
What better reason could there possibly be?

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

/vg/ reporting, death to corruptors of culture and fun.

Anyone who has read Mein Kampf would know the futility of attacking the church because of the nefarious elements that use it. Any movement based in such a manner would die quickly. You can call me when the pagans demographically outnumber the Christians however, which is happening slowly but still higher than Christianity in growth. Not in our lifetime however, especially with Islam being a stronger influence.
Not everyone speaks English as a first language you stupid faggot, where do you think we are?
Albert Speer
man who betrayed Hitler and vigorously tried to throw him under the bus at every opportunity should be trusted
I know Hitler liked him, and that's why he let him go, but that's absolute dog shit.
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Precies waarom (((Wilders))) bestaat. Mooie bliksemafleider, hij speelt zijn rol goed. Maar wees daar niet al te bang voor, echte beweging ontstaat vanuit het hart. Een verlangen. Dat ontpopt zich onder stamgasten in een kroeg, een vereniging, een societeit. Zonder dromerig door te kwezelen, het bloed draagt zijn vaandel. Er is een constante barrage propaganda voor nodig om het slapende te houden, iedereen die een week van verlost is ziet het licht. Lugenpresse.
Volk raakt ontworteld, vrees wel dat de tijd dringt.
Luystert dan bewogen wolcken
Met ontschorden hij sijn keel
Om sijn handen te vertolcken
Naer mijn waterigh gequeel;
’K tapp het uyt veel dieper’ gronden
Dan van onder tongh en tand,
’t Zijn de wiecken uyt de wonden
Van mijn seerigh Vaderland.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Wilders is mijn favoriete politicus om over te discussiëren met mensen. Ze gaan er altijd vrij snel vanuit dat ik op Wilders zou stemmen, vanwege mijn opvattingen. Ik gebruik altijd het woord bliksemafleider. Als je uitlegt waar die man mee bezig is, valt het kwartje vrij snel. En zodra je aangeeft dat het wel bijzonder hypocriet is voor iemand die deels joods, deels Indonesisch en deels Nederlands is om andere bevolkingsgroepen het land uit proberen te trappen, begrijpen de meesten wel dat het pure verdeeldheidstactieken zijn.
Verder heb ik niets toe te voegen aan de rest van je post. Verdomd lekker geschreven.
saus voor dat gedicht?

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

poastan for updates

Attached: 1206536930550.jpg (64.92 KB, 446x559)

David Russell
David Russell

I understand, but Your fate is tied to mine. For now English is the common tongue

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

The Weimar Republic had a multi-party system, where in the USA, it's a strict two-party system. Granted, there probably are many with genuine far-right views, and not (((far-right))) views, but there's not much available to channel that into something effective electorally.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Don't think this event warrants it yet but ok, /b/tard here.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

What is the relevance of this clip to the post you replied?

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Elaborate.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

who's house is burning? white or nigger?

David Kelly
David Kelly

On the bright side, this has kept guns precious to radicals, and why we seldom turn out for anything but gun rallies. We know there's no help coming from above. We know they're fake and gay and sheep only follow charismatic men, not the man's vision. Its just us, ours, and guns.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

what is actually happening here?
is it whites storming a niggers house and killing him?

DETAILS PLEASE

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

True, very true. Hopefully, you guys are supporting groups like GOA instead of NRA (Negotiating Rights Away). Say what any of you will about Varg, but he's right when he says that there is no political solution.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

we know who you are

Attached: free-helocopter-rides.png (178.24 KB, 464x934)

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Was Doenitz a capable leader all things considered? Before the end, I mean, he had to have been known as a reliable man to be awarded the honor.

<circumcised jew cock
no mods to clean up literal porn

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Attached: 15c0480e00f09f92848fa5879bc9319071657b08e3c3890d42302eef1b8c6658.png (125.33 KB, 1806x1252)

Justin White
Justin White

urbex/ reporting im

Attached: Banning-No-4.jpg (552.52 KB, 1024x768)

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Son, I think you're a bit too late. lol War was happening before our births.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Her stare is a tractor beam.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Using a jew-cut cock in the first part
user…

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

The Dutch have always been in the middle of crazy shit like this.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Papist scum

Fucking your next.
Boers havnt had much to do with their Dutch cousins for over 200 years, and 400 years outside of Cape Town. It was a hard break too. And Id bet but Afrikaners Boers are the ones getting hit the absolute hardest by the South African Anti White policies, while kikes and Anglos slowly make out like bandits.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

/trap/ here.

Attached: taftaj.jpg (90.41 KB, 669x1200)

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

unironically kill yourself, whether you're a trap or not

Attached: fcbf7487b536466633b54e186823a71c7ccd0fa97d99f4143a560bd88a3d7455.jpg (28.73 KB, 480x740)

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

using the jew propaganda term "anglos"
KIKED.COM

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

race war
With Christians instead of LARPagans ? The irony.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

The Netherlands is cucked to the core
I have a Belgian friend who lives in Netherlands and he says his town harasses every immigrant that moves there to the point they leave and this has kept their town almost entirely white.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Not you, faggot.

Attached: Look-At-This-Shit.jpg (9.99 KB, 190x255)

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

why do traps look hotter than actual girls?

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Cosmo fucked himself up.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Because you're a fucking homo?

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

No I'm not

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Or get yourselves some gypsies,most of what you have to worry about them is pickpocketing and being overall pigs.
But gypos hate muslims and niggers with a passion.

I'm from Romania and so far gypos have sent so many niggers and arabs to the grave,that i'm amazed.

3 nigger basketball players stabbed just last year and sent packing back to the US,2 killed,Arab casino owners and migrants killed.Gypos stab muslims and beat them up especially in Slough,UK
Romanians aren't any worse either,especially when it comes to Turks.

Get yourselves some gypos,westernbro's

Attached: ghenea-si-bebe-0.jpg (54.6 KB, 580x523)

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Exchanging one parasite over another is not a viable strategy.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Goed bezig Urk. Hier een Hagenees die volledig geredpilled is. Ik ben dakloos en word opgevangen door Parnassia. Ik kan geen huis vinden omdat ik geen vluchteling ben, en ik kan geen werk krijgen omdat ik geen huis heb.
Er zijn veel blanken de lul zoals ik in het belang voor de zwarten in ons eigen land.
Momenteel ben ik een individu die alle blanken om me heen probeer te vertellen dat Joden het blanke ras willen uitroeien.
Graag kom ik in een organisatie om dingen groter aan te pakken. Ik heb een auto, iemand suggesties voor een goede organisatie binnen NL?

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Cute, but you are advertising race mixing and you are thus nothing more or less than a Kike. Larp more for a year or 25.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

To destroy it? If any one of those sand niggers gets past the police line or the police don't try to "keep the peace" niggers are dropping left and right.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

One parasite takes out 3 others(they don't get along with cinks either)
The model in the pic is a half gypo.
Myself personally got 2 nephews(my cousins kids) that have green eyes(the only ones in my family)And his wife is a half gypo girl.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

We do not need anyone else to safe the white race other than white people.
And, we dont want to celebrate victory with degenerates.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

I'm giving you a alternative/info,do with that what you will.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

sorry user talking in swamp german removes all the shills as shariablue/yangang/haaretz doesn't have people fluent in it
it is quite refreshing that we can speak in dutch as suddenly all the fracture points are gone and almost everybody agrees on what is happening

zeer opvallend natuurlijk dat ook de hele religieuze D&C verdwijnt als tel aviv niet kan meelezen met wat er gedraad wordt

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

zeer opvallend natuurlijk dat ook de hele religieuze D&C verdwijnt als tel aviv niet kan meelezen met wat er gedraad wordt

Zeker man, "talk english" zou altijd als Kike-opmerking beschouwd moeten worden. Dezelde Kikes gaan dan gelijk "Nice english" zeggen. KankerKikes.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Bump

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Noones: this was the welcoming committee in Urk on the night the Moroccans said they'd come down there to trash the place.
Ik denk dat het tijd is voor een dutch-pol thread

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

/k/ Eastern Shore Division reporting, we hear the call. Thread is being shared to ancillary /k/ networks across the states. Ave Nex Alea! May the /k/ube shine its light on the boer.

Attached: JPEG-20180919-002000.jpg (26.34 KB, 290x406)

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

.. maar je kan er van uit gaan dat ze nu een nederlandse agency aan het contacten zijn om verdeeldheid te zaaien. joop en groenlinks klapmongolen leven op (((staatssubsidies))), dus ik verwacht binnen niet al te lange tijd een tagteampje hier.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers […] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone

It was Christian heroism that won Poitiers and many other battles against heathens

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

A comment from the ubercucked /r/theNetherlands:
"Ik ken een paar jongens die willen gaan vrijdag. Ze waren super trots dat er broeders uit Antwerpen schenen te komen. Dit gaat nog een lang staartje krijgen ben ik bang. Ze stoken elkaar al best lang op met wat voor strijder ze wel niet zijn."
Translated: "I know a couple of guys that are planning on going this Friday. They were really proud that brothers from Antwerpen are planning on going. I'm afraid this isn't the end of it. They've been inciting each other for quite a while now on what kind of fighter they are."
So far no happenings since the first showing of sandniggers that got stopped by the police but from what I can gather at least something is going down tomorrow.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Both Islam and Christianity have Jewish roots and are controlled by Jews. Both religions and their believers belong in the middle east. Real Frisians are loyal to Odin, Thor and Wralda because those gods represent the values of 1488. Christianity and Islam are out to destroy the white race.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Imagine thinking Refugees are bad in a crackhead fisherman city thats also christian, sucks to be you liberal

fjanny

Attached: F-jannys.png (40.91 KB, 784x708)

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

only ugly people hate their own race
youtube.com/watch?v=GcboRNors-o

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

/pdfs/ reporting in

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

why are men sexier than women
You're gay.

Have the numbers risen on the town's side yet or will they be simple martyrs and just another redpill on this site?

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Checking those awesome trips there /k/ bro

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

/tg/ reporting in

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

This seems to be too fast growing, and the jews can't stop it.
I'm convinced that we passed an inflection point some time ago. The jews are causing it to grow now, every panicked move they make to try to stop it just serves as a demonstration of jewish power and creates more converts.

About the only hope they would have now of saving themselves would be to back off massively on all the subversive shit they've been pulling, release their hold on our governments and enact a massive program of border security and deportations across the West. Instead they do nothing but double down. It's like they want to be holocausted for real.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Hope to see photos of dead sand niggers soon.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Once again, you lot shove your hooked nose into everything.
As Rosenberg would have said, this does not happen because they are Christians but in spite of it. How I fucking loathe you xcucks.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

This isn't a Jewish board.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

A summary for the burgers:

(((News))) is pretending race has nothing to do with it. It was just a simple barfight between Jan-Willem and Soufyan. Because Soufyan Boukhizzou is a real Urker, a true Dutchman, of course, as evidenced by his name. Oer-Hollandsch. It has nothing to do with his race.
Social media, so the actual Urkers and Dutch, have a different opinion. They think Soufyan is an annoying foreigner, who might have grown up in Urk but has a peculiar attitude. One more attributed to nogs than to whites. When he made some wrong comments about a white girl shtf. Proverbial straw, sorta say. (((News))) downplays this by saying he was simply annoying, but anyone that can translate newspeak knows what this means.

This resulted in a confrontation, one that escalated rapidly. (I keep telling people the fire is rising.) Escalated to the point where more than 100 young people were at the house of the sandniggers - and apparently broke in too. This is where the police started to intervene. Now, three days later, after calls from the police and the mayor, unrest still has not died down.

Urkers stand united; shitskins stand united. So in good fashion a bunch of these subhumans took their drugmobiles and drove to Urk. And here we are now.

Media first tried to make Urk out to be racist. But when the mediakikes noticed it had an undesirable effect (namely people owning up to the term racist and standing behind Urk) they quickly changed their tone. Now they are downplaying the events. Its been really interesting to see them change narrative halfway through their newscycle. I consider it more proof that people are waiting for an event where they can take a stand and raise their banner.

TL;DR
sinskin attracted to white girl
white knights defend white girl
sinskin outnumbered and afraid
calls in family, more sinskins show up
police protect incoming sinskins from white knights
downloading escalation
50%
60%
70% you are here

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

So whats the chances of this turning into a full race war?

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

/x/ reporting for duty

Attached: SmartSelect-20190314-105549-Chrome.jpg (296.81 KB, 1440x494)

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Never once did I think the fire would rise in Holland. The dutch are a shining example for us all. Godspeed.

Attached: HollandTulipsAndWindmill.jpg (414.48 KB, 1202x1620)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

it isn't just holland its belgium too, i think this whole labelling of the yellow vests as racist has put the europeans in a naughty mood.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Very slim. But its there for once. Political parties making an issue out of this might actually fan the flames.
It can go two ways; Either (((they))) realise shit might actually start an inferno and they dumb and tone it down. Or it gets exploited, meaning it was that much of a deal anyway.
Right now the rhetoric is immensely toned down, that is very telling for a Dutch people that usually pride themselves on being direct and having no-nonsense attitudes.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Look at this news article, Christians. This is what your religion ought to have been doing for the past two thousand years. Until every Christian is on the White side, you'll still be faggots.

Liam King
Liam King

If my white brothers from The Netherlands need help, let them call and I shall answer!!!

There is no better struggle then that for your own people!!!

Who here feels the same?

Attached: Numeriser0002.jpg (48.98 KB, 332x498)

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Yep. Count me in

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

/tok/ here. Time to summon the frogs of war!

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

So then, those unable to come, should make libations to Odin, requesting that he gifts these dutchmen the ganger and they go berserker on the shitskins, initiating the race war?

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

I'm pretty sure the first bit is just to bait degenerates, and then throw the rest in their faces.
Posting it on a porn site with the first bit as the thumbnail would likely rickroll the cockbeaters

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

tulpa
aka "Imaginary friends: the grown up version"

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

dutch here this country is cancer eliteist and mason hive

Mocros beat people to death and go unpunished here daily

most of the time they upload themselves beating kids on dumpert

cant wait to have a civil war WHOS WITH ME?

Dominic White
Dominic White

( ( ( religion ) ) )
retard

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

country is elitist and mason hive
Out of 17million people you should be able to find millions to be willing to fight for.
mocros beat people to death and go unpunished daily
Sure they are.
Dumpert
Heb je de comments wel eens gelezen? Als er ergens een generatie zyklon bestaat, dan is het wel in de comments op zulke sites. Misschien dat de referenties te subtiel zijn voor je.
cant wait to have a civil war
This is a war between the Dutch and an invading force. Not a war between citizens, but war between incompatible cultures and races.

Beter kanker je op met je onzin. 60% van onze gevangenissen zit vol met buitenlanders die volgens jou onbestraft zijn. Je post in een draad waar we het hebben over een groep Nederlanders die opstaan tegen buitenlands anti-Nederlands gedrag. Unpunished.
Eenmaal aan het front zal ik samen met je strijden, maar ik betwijfel of je er serieus over na hebt gedacht.

Sinskinned subhumans from society, leeching our resources.

Attached: 2017-Immigrants-to-Netherlands-low-income-households.png (26.64 KB, 854x426)

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

mocros beat people to death and go unpunished daily

Sure they are.

Thats true retard, if you dont know that your either a shill or an useful idiot.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

So far, i haven't heard of any cases where that happened. Please post a story to back up your claims.
As for beating up people and getting away with it, that's another story.
As for whoring out young girls as loverboys and getting away with it,.. that's another story.
So far, you're just kiking up the thread

I hate how niggers and sand niggers get all those gibs. I know for a fact that almost all of them do shady business on the side. And I also know for a fact the gross percentage of them send the moneys back to their families in their home countries through Western Union.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Show me the seven people killed last week. If you want to convince people, especially the people unaware of the societal issues, at least stick to the truth. This user understands:

Leeched resources end up in Africa and the middle east. Its a literal drain on our economy. Usury and kikery (well thats rather redundant) aside, we are giving these things money which then gets funnelled back into their homelands, into their economy. Then they poison our youth with drugs and rape our women and our language. All of western society is keeping dying populations, dying countries, dying continents alive with monetary aid. Aid that was meant for their own people, is now extended to literal foreign apes as a courtesy. And why? Why they are 'workers', or 'refugees', or 'diversity', or simply 'migrants' looking for a better place - we have to help them. Meanwhile land and houses get too expensive for the new generation to start properly in life, but at least hey have neat gadgets and the newest phones. White people, responsible as they feel, are getting less children while the sponsored and pampered shitskins breed like rabbits. We are facilitating our own demise, but people are waking up to it. There is still plenty of time to turn this ship around!

One of the worst things that was ever done to my ancestors was convincing them we had an obligation to diversity. Because we had colonies, that same mixed society over there, should be implemented here. Because it worked out so well in Africa and Indonesia, right? Or how about giving people from Suriname the right to become Dutch citizens? And of course the family of those hard working first wave of turks and marrocans, they should be able to come here right? Oh almost 40% of people under 18 has a non-European heritage now? Fuck, well, that doesnt matter i guess.
Its all so tiresome.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

One can only dream of the day where we kick out the kikes from our government, tell the EU to fuck off and physically remove every single african from our beautiful white european country.
Our lands and peoples have been raped by the christian horde and the muslim horde and now the kikes in our government have convinced half the country that we should take in even MORE invaders.
Enough is enough. Make Europe White Again.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Checked also dubs in your id

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

S E L F D E F E N S E
E
L
F

D
E
F
E
N
S
E

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

twitter.com/PolitieFlevo/status/1106248005970202625
Police is still, few days after the fact, putting up checkpoints along the main roads. I cant believe theyre doing anything other than racial profiling, which is hilarious to me.
Couple of people arrested for making threats, all white of course.
There was a large group of shitskins in Utrecht tonight, planning to go to Urk. Not sure what came of it. Then pic related started circulating later tonight. See it on the police's feed as well.
If anything is going to happen, chances are its happening tonight. Make sure to accentuate the retardation that police has to 'protect' Urkers from shitskins across the land. I reiterate; best option is for police to take off (their uniform and fight in the siege).

Nurture this flame so that it may burn brighter still.

Attached: blablabla.jpeg (169.64 KB, 1024x2048)
Attached: kutmarrokanen.png (388.86 KB, 690x1106)
Attached: 5968748649.png (348.75 KB, 1484x1202)
Attached: shitskins.jpeg (138.84 KB, 1080x1863)

Justin Young
Justin Young

Sorry wrong file.
Heres the threat from tonight. Thats an hour ago, so if anything is happening tonight it should hit soon.

Attached: blablabla.jpeg (169.64 KB, 1024x2048)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Supposedly productive shizofrenia. Interesting.

True but I can't blame the man for wanting uncle Adolf as a mentor.

Attached: 483c7ee8ac014b3899ab41f1af7f8b8aacd50982f2906cfcf69041560123a77e.jpg (36.32 KB, 392x462)

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Will the shitskins actually start a race war? I can't fucking believe it. They are jumping the gun, which will work in our favor big time. If they'd just wait for about a decade, they would have a shot. What utter retards.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

That is actually far from unlikely. We all now how impulse niggerkind is and how easily insulted they are. Additionally since this is a small town the local ZOGbots might not have the numbers to stop the two groups from clashing.
Add every second idiot using his phonecam to share the violence with the world and we got ourselves all we need.
That reminds me. A question to my dutch cousins ITT.
How hard have they been hitting you lot with the guilt-stick concerning muh natzees and such?

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Fuck off kikes, daily reminder whites get killed, raped every day wile shit skins get no or little consequences!!!

Attached: 6cc89364a05a413fdc8549f013ba3c95a9aaac52f2ce3abae4984addc4ed5911.jpg (48.73 KB, 536x435)
Attached: c0b1640275cec5d83280af00dcbb01c494d4acff600d2dc14466c3421584beb8.png (839.79 KB, 708x639)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

4th image

/k/ here
That's a Walther p99 PAK. A replica that only fires blanks.

Attached: 9mm-blank.jpg (45.61 KB, 1155x1155)
Attached: 9mm-FMJ.jpg (60.36 KB, 1155x1155)

James Nelson
James Nelson

How hard have they been hitting you lot with the guilt-stick concerning muh natzees and such?
Hard. And I grew up in the farm land, far secluded from the bigger cities and Randstad. Lot of (((education))) on the subject through school from a young age. Went to the Westerbork train station when I was 12 or something as a school excursion. There also exists a sort of rivalry with Germany, mostly because of sportsball™, which helps a lot in getting people to swallow the Germany Bad bluepill. Diary of Anne Frank much discussed subject in schools. Big emphasis on WWII, not so much on WWI.
I know a lot of people who either went to visit Auschwitz, or the Anne Frank museum.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

very poorly mspaint applied eyepatches
Would you faggots stop with the fakes? This is like that one image of Hitler badly inserted into an image with Jesse Owens that was too fucking obvious. Should've kept just the right side of the image. You're hurting our cause with fraudulent bullshit. Let jews lie as they always do. Stick to the truth.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Sorry to hear that, bro. I thought they might've gone easier on you since us Germans kinda invited ourselves in on our way to Frogland.
That being said it does sound like people are still proud and sane enough to admit to disliking niggers, at least. So how can you give me a overview of how bluepilled people are overall and how much of that (((education))) stuck?

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

gets asked to substantiate claims
calls people kike instead
moves goalpost from the Netherlands all the way to SA and France
What is this low effort bullshit? Filtered.
Same experience. Grew up on border between Germany and Netherlands. Went from colonisation, to nazis, to vietnam. Had excursions in grade 8 to synagogue, mosque and buddhist temples - paid for by the state because a Catholic school would never do this out of their own pocket. Small enough a town to have parents complain about these trips even. I mean, especially the race-mixing angle is everywhere.
even geld overmaken
pic related
godverdepestkanker

Attached: rabo(((bank))).png (2.8 MB, 2514x1350)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

what time is in over there? anything good happen yet?

Kayden James
Kayden James

Attached: hereitcal.jpg (229.62 KB, 720x540)

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Checked

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Sorry to hear that, bro. I thought they might've gone easier on you since us Germans kinda invited ourselves in on our way to Frogland.
Don't forget we basically welcomed you with open arms back then. Also, you're the first non-Dutch I've encountered calling our country Frogland.
That being said it does sound like people are still proud and sane enough to admit to disliking niggers, at least.
We are notorious for being a level-headed people. While overt racism mostly won't be condoned, nobody complains about a rational discussion on touchy subjects.
The media would have you believe otherwise though.
So how can you give me a overview of how bluepilled people are overall and how much of that (((education))) stuck?
Always keep in mind that us Dutch have had a, relative to other countries, large internet presence from the early 2000's to present day. This might give you an indication of the general views of people who grew up with the internet, in regards to being either red- or bluepilled. The official narrative is being discarded by large numbers of the public. Though I'm not so sure about boomers in general, and the people living in the bigger cities/Randstad. Sure, the working-class there has pretty redpilled opinions on immigration, but any mention of JQ is still a big no-no to most people over 35.
The country-side is pretty redpilled overall, Urk being an extreme example of this. It's a comfortable place still, and foreigners are very much shunned there.
Had excursions in grade 8 to synagogue […]
Forgot about that. Exactly the same with me, went to a synagogue in Groningen. My friends and me bailed halfway through, and went to visit the red light district there to giggle at the half-naked ladies. All in all an interesting experience for a 12 year old.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Apparently, because of police presence, the shitskins are organising. Nothing happened tonight apart from some shouting between groups.
vid related
Its a video muslims are circulating. Apparently the shitskins want a racewar already. They can have it.

Ik ga ervanuit dat mensen snappen dat ik het antwoord op deze bijeenkomst van de Neerlandsche kant even achterwege laat. Het rommelt.

Attached: blablaturken.mp4 (10.63 MB, 1280x720)

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

what is the anime?

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Thanks for the info, cousin. Happy to hear you still have your heads on your shoulders, all in all.
Holland is as good a place as any for the racewar to start and there are still plenty of us Germans left who will come over to help.

Attached: yes-it-was.png (813.97 KB, 676x676)

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

We're in this together, brother. Victory will be ours.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

That horrible racemixing they propagate. It's a collective effort. It's everywhere. Pic related is from the booklet about sex education. The pictures added are all from there, and there isn't a single white-on-white in there (maybe that scooter fag and the redhead, but earlier she was infatuated by Aziz, so i'm still doubtful who the boy should portray). The booklet is a booklet in the Arabic language, so that people who don't speak the dutch language know how the racemixing works best. I have gathered numerous of these suggestive race-mixing evidences throughout the years. It's a real fucking plague in Education.

Whenever I see a racetraitor walking by, I pour every drop of my disgust and disdain over while I gaze at them. I mouth the words "Racetraitor" while I stare at them intently. I whisper it softly when I pass them on the streets. Shame has worked to get women to racemix, so it will be shame to get them off racemixing again. It actually started working with some girl I sometimes see with a syrian refugee. She now looks scared whenever she sees me, while I keep giving her the death stare.
Kind reminder that all muslims have mutilated dicks because the Quran tells them to do that to their sons. This makes them bad strategists since they're so impulsive. So yeah, I hope they'll jump the gun here; ze pakken de kebabmessen schijnbaar uit het vet. Het gaat los.
All the fucking time. Boomers obviously were hit the worst and as user said here: you don't mention it to them since they've been trained never to question the narrative they've been fed. Still, they know. They're just too goddamn scared to talk about it.

(((Amsterdam))) had a very Jewish population since the dutch made the error to be tolerant to the jews. Since the end of the 2nd world war, the Jews have kiked up every media and banking outlet and still are doing so. I'm not really in the mood to type out all the Jewish shit they've pulled, but they're in every main organization.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (152.07 KB, 442x681)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.03 KB, 358x304)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (143.44 KB, 721x358)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (279.11 KB, 750x399)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (202.87 KB, 836x505)

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

why is it called both holland and netherland? and language and people and things called dutch?

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

There is no race war coming weirdos!! There will be no mass murdering of any village folk. Lay off the drugs.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Holland are two provinces (north and south holland). They generate most of the (((wealth))) and think they're the most important
The Netherlands are all 12 provinces.

Krijg stage 4 hersenkanker.

Attached: downloads.png (459.24 KB, 1200x1423)

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Whenever I see a racetraitor walking by, I pour every drop of my disgust and disdain over while I gaze at them. I mouth the words "Racetraitor" while I stare at them intently. I whisper it softly when I pass them on the streets.
Mijn neger.
Basically our country is called The Netherlands, but we carry this festering tumor with us that is Holland. It has grown in power overtime and now it demands to be mentioned by name at least as often as its host, preferably more.
Obviously I'm not claiming everyone living in Holland is a traitorous piece of trash, because they're not. It's just that most of the problems derive from Holland, especially the Randstad.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Also shoutout to the elitist- and jewladen hellhole that is 't Gooi.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

't Gooi
The Goy
Am i the only one seeing this?

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

You sound scared, kike. Thanks for raising our morale.
Now, kvetch harder.

Attached: 1457465485882.gif (72.68 KB, 942x942)

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

No, I've also said it before in some /polder/draad, but some user half-convinced me there was no correlation, and I haven't brought it up since. I am prone to see connections in a lot of things.
But since the jews have been here for such a long time, I still wouldn't completely discard the theory.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Holland are two provinces (north and south holland). They generate most of the (((wealth))) and think they're the most important
The Netherlands are all 12 provinces.
Basically our country is called The Netherlands, but we carry this festering tumor with us that is Holland. It has grown in power overtime and now it demands to be mentioned by name at least as often as its host, preferably more.
interesting. in swedish "holland" and "nederländerna" is the same thing (as far as i know). if netherlands is the proper name for the whole country, then why is it always called holland in football?
and what about "dutch"? makes me think of "deutch" but there is nothing german about it.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

It makes sense: they keep the goodest goyim who allow the perversions to continue happy by giving them wealthy houses. But I have to remain rational here: appearantly there was/is a land called "Goye" back then and it would make sense if it came from that. I have to dive back in history to see when the first Jewish Subversion started here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (402.92 KB, 1450x776)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

/tg/ standing by. Time to gain some exp boys.

Landon James
Landon James

Someone give TL;DR of progress
I can't read this Dutchspeak

Mein Kampf was a propaganda book authored co-authored by Hess, a sworn pagan "occultist". Both he and Hitler hated christianity, but Hitler was not going to remove it before removing the kikes, as christianity was still strong and deeply ingrained. He even said something to this effect in MK and it was corroborated with words of other NSDAP members and his best friend Kubizek.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Both he and Hitler hated christianity, but Hitler was not going to remove it before removing the kikes
remove it in favor of what? islam or atheism or paganism or what?

Connor Price
Connor Price

islam
considering the quotes earlier
atheism
but thats just communism
paganism
really?

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Shit's escalating and it will likely explode tomorrow at 19:00 (GMT+1)

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

implying that christkikes are not the TARGETS of any Holy War

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

The official stance of the NSDAP on the topic, as could be seen in the laws was simple.
The tldr: "We don't know what comes after death so we cannot and will not answer this question for our citizens. We leave it to every person to seek answers to that question by himself."
Christianity in the Reich was changed to be much less cucked and cancerous than what we see today and Paganism was also an option for any who want it.
Neither was officially endorsed nor restricted by the Reich. Atheism was treated the same and only retards and shitskins go for Pisslam so it was never on the table. Hitler and Himmler simply recognized how it mass produced footsoldiers and merely sought to use them as meatshields.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

That's dumb. It would be smarter to have adjacent elements hit your enemies before they get to the AO. Nice try though, civ.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

in favor of what?
Of being European and going back to your real Gods, you fucking moron, holy shit.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Ja, stelletje gappen, laten deze religieuze D&C effies uit deze thread.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

"Paganism" is what the leaders of the NSDAP favored. Remember: almost all of them came from the Thule Society, which was pagan. Hess, Himmler,Bormann, Goebbels, Rosenberg etc - all of the most powerful men in NS Germany were pagan. Why, if Hitler was so sworn to christianity, would he empower so many pagans? Especially so many pagans who openly hated christianity.

The plan was to defeat the kikes and kike puppets, then slowly phase christianity out via Rosenberg's positive christianity, and replace it with Germanic paganism over time.

James Wright
James Wright

Take this shit somewhere else: it doesn't belong in this thread.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Embed kind of boils it down.
Typerend of niet. Altijd hetzelfde gelul.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

rolling for race war

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

So what happen Eurobros? Did you all kick some sandnigger ass?

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Rassenoorlog! Zin in makkers!

Attached: 159419.jpg (124.23 KB, 664x913)

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

oy vey I'm against facts

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Embed kind of boils it down.
thanks! very informative and yet confusing at the same time.

John Lee
John Lee

Shut up whiny nigger, someone will make a second thread once postlimit is reached and you can just filter shit you don't want to see.

Attached: demon-king-nagatoro2.jpg (484.99 KB, 960x1378)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

not fooling anyone today, mutt.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Hup Holland hup. Word got out that its happening tomorrow

Attached: 7c742jmiawl21.png (181.17 KB, 680x438)
Attached: 1552595917252.png (84.84 KB, 698x714)

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

EU wide revolution, when?

Attached: french-revolution.webm (7.72 MB, 640x384)

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

It's probably all larp, maybe even from an user. Police will be there, no? So if they try to do something shitskins will die. Fuck me now I'm excited. I need to sleep. Fuck

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

if you have 2 big crowds shouting at each other at night

START FUCKING SHOOTING ALREADY

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

what movie is that?

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Happening tomorrow 19:00. Nice

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

That's what Whites are going to do to Nazi cucks for serving the Jews for so long.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

La Révolution française

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Go back to your Owen Benjamin thread, loser.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Go jump into the nearest oven, kike.

Attached: 26df223e6ea218fe1be9c56f7d8481a978ae0931b28d65c487af735b1e1682ef-(1).png (1.89 MB, 1200x1200)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

You need to start silently killing sandniggers at night. Quick cut of their neck and move on.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

rural Christians BTFO shitskin filth
Zig Forums notices
immediate anti-Christian D+C
If only Nazi Germany wuz shitskin religion

I'd say it REALLY MAKES ME THINK.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

what do you except from all these kikes on here?

Attached: jews-on-pol.png (559.77 KB, 576x1024)

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

/hgg/ represent

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Did the original thread get shoahed? Can't believe I missed it.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

bump

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

CoC update when brother

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

19:00

Voorwaarts. Kunnen niet achter blijven op NZ.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Good!

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

gast, post ff screenshot dan, geen zin om (((TELEGRAF))) te sponsoren

Lucas White
Lucas White

Attached: Untitled.jpg (112.11 KB, 654x806)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

een definitieve
definitief
zijn te gaan verzamelen
have you ever been as far as ..
zn
z'n
alle
allen
de huis adres
aaaah
jou broederschap
ondanks hun bezitzucht hebben deze mocro's weinig kaas gegeten van het bezittelijk voornaamwoord.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

sssss………
niet de nederlandse taal verklappen aan buitenlanders ;)

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

/mlp/ here. mount up!

Attached: 1491164538778.jpg (103.25 KB, 1100x826)

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

troep die op twitter staat

Attached: urk-im5.jpg (68.13 KB, 620x1274)
Attached: urk-im2.jpg (65.17 KB, 620x1342)
Attached: urk-im1.png (193.11 KB, 365x624)

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

god i miss how easy going /po/ was, having that pinned.

Attached: 1549636477021.jpg (476.69 KB, 960x640)

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Krijg de kanker domme boomneuker.

Attached: 0217.png (471.27 KB, 494x605)

David Russell
David Russell

Wew, I bet the mudslimes will be extra motivated today after what that auscunt did in NZ.
Hope the people of Urk prepare accordingly.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Daily reminder the French Revolution was orchestrated by powerful jewish families, including the Rothschild. An early attempt at communism and the killing of monarchy in Europe, which threatens Jewry and its long standing goals.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Turk, Turk, Turk
Vanavond Mocro's slopen in Urk.

Attached: 19a3607ad9d4211fa0131c74a2c6322c6434427ba539bc2380973b5f979437aa.jpg (11.47 KB, 181x197)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Shit's escalating and it will likely explode tomorrow at 19:00 (GMT+1)
good

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Three hours remaining. Get ready to archive everything.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Mogge means morning, makker means buddy

madri = mother

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

T-minus 97 minutes

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

dit wordt weer een 80 jarige oorlog mannen

a repeat of the 80 years war has begun, we will beat the mocro occupation

Attached: DccHCF4W4AEJAqs.jpg:large.jpg (202.55 KB, 1200x900)

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

why do men pretending to be women look better than women?
Nigga you gay.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Preheat the ovens and get the tendies from the fridge, it's about to get comfy.

Attached: NL-doet.png (1.71 KB, 161x73)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Heb je nog een goeie link? Ik ben compleet niet op de hoogte van betrouwbare nederlandse websites

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Ik ook niet, ik kan de meeste niet uitstaan. Ik zal wel eens even zoeken.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Twitter is sowieso een goeie om in de gaten te houden.
twitter.com/search?q=#Urk&src=tyah&lang=en

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Geenstijl liveblog:
geenstijl.nl/5146751/video-politie-voorkomt-invasie-urk/
Live webcam Urk harbor:
webcam.nl/urk/

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Geenstijl
Is een Pro-Joodse blog. Ik heb het sterke vermoeden dat zij in dienst van Mossad zijn.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Mee eens. Maar voor dit soort ontpoppende gebeurtenissen wel handig om in de gaten te houden.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Don't forget to start a new thread when it kicks off since this one will likely fill up soon

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

A gathering of 20+ people (look to be Urkers) at the docks. webcam.nl/urk/ Reports of sandniggers able to pass the police blockades and entering Urk on twitter.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Damn, I was promised a comfy thread and all I get is a bunch of Abdhul crying over Twitter how racist NL is and how much they despise Urk while nobody suggests them to go back where they came from if they don't like it there…
And I finished my snack

Attached: disappointed.gif (950.08 KB, 320x234)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

hell's angels
Nederlandse Volks Unie

er is nog een andere organisatie die beter bij je past, maar ik ben de naam daarvan kwijt.

Jace Price
Jace Price

gevonden!

Identair
ID Verzet

twitter.com/Identitair
idverzet.org>>12914497

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

idverzet.org

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

So it began, on the eve of spring, March 15th, 2019.

The Race Wars.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Nothing will happen. Mark my words.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

beware the ides of march applies two times in history. what a coincidence.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

twitter.com/WMPost/status/1106629863505575936

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

So far, nothing big is happening. Police have shut down Urk pretty tight.

So tight, that they even forbade some youth to walk around with dutch flags. Yes, national pride is condemned by the national police. Fucking yids.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I'm aware of Shakespeare reference but not the other one.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

today is the ides of march. march 15

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Incorrect. We are on a different calender than the Romans used. You ignorant nogger.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

/rhomboids/ reporting in.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (443.17 KB, 1000x563)

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

California to Brooklyn. Win er gets sloppy seconds of my premium Russia doll.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Look you learned a muscle group. I have huge erectors as well.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Zig Forums reporting in

Attached: 39587273.jpg (48.28 KB, 417x384)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Aluminum or wood

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Dutchfag here
Nothing happening so far.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Aluminium

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

All is still quiet on the dutch front

Justin Green
Justin Green

Keep us updated, Dutchbros

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

I'm watching the livestream and twitter for any significant happenings. Police have barricaded the entire town, noone goes in without a legitimate reason. There have been reports of sandniggers that still made it to Urk regardless, but there has to be proof of this. Talks about a group of about 40 Moroccans at the soccerfield in Urk.
There have been no expenses spared by police to prevent a large clash. Some Dutch boys were walking in Urk sporting the Dutch national flag, which has been apprehended by the police.
Situation has done a LOT to divide the populace, although I'm not sure if twitter is a good way to gauge this. In any case, there is still a possibility this will end in fighting, the evening is still young.

Also, seeing a lot of jews on twitter trying to divide even more.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Sandnigger apprehended by police. Getting cuffed by female agent. That's gotta sting.
twitter.com/i/status/1106648238919163905

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

A sandnigger just got arrested
twitter.com/mokummer66/status/1106648238919163905
The soccerfield is a long way away from Urk itself. There a forest inbetween. Also Twitter definitely is not a good way to gauge any opinion on this situation.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Attached: sandnigger-arrested.mp4 (4.88 MB, 360x640)

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

How's your Judar, anons? Pic related is the columnist Elfie Tromp that's under fire right now for a column calling all Urkers inbred, and that it would be a good thing if they'd all drown.

Thanks fren.

Attached: Elfie-Tromp.jpg (2.61 MB, 5312x2988)

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Shots fired during arrest. No further information as of now.

Attached: shotsfired.PNG (81.08 KB, 637x234)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

So many goddamn kikes on twitter. Holy fuck. I'm constantly refreshing the 'Urk' searchphrase, I can't fathom the amount of sheer kikery. It's frankly amazing.
The jew is deeply infested in The Netherlands.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

/monster/ 5 standing by

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Looks to be false news. An Urker went passed the Wilhelminapark five minutes after this was supposed to happen and everything was quiet. Now a group of 15 cars filled with sandniggers went to Emmeloord (a town close to Urk) and apparently are trying to fight soccer players (?).
Yeah, we're definitely one of the most Jewed nation on earth.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

No problem.

My jewdar is going off, but it's hard to pinpoint why. It's the cheeks maybe? She's got that same disdainful look that (((Femke Halsema))) has. My theory on her anyway is that she's a programmed MK kitten, just like most of the writers, actresses and singers you see on (((TV)))

Oh, the jew is everywhere in The Netherlands. Remember that the Dutch were always told they were very tolerant to Jews, evident because of the evergrowing population since the 1500's. 130.000 Jews lived in The Netherlands before WW2. Next to that, look at this list

(((Annie M.G. Schmidt)))
(((Lodewijk Asscher)))
(((Ernst Hirsch Ballin)))
(((Frits & Sonja Barend)))
(((Sunny Bergman)))
(((Job Cohen)))
(((Jan Cremer)))
(((Arnon Grunberg)))
(((Raoul Heertje)))
(((Youp van 't Hek)))
(((Maurice de Hond)))
(((Aletta Jacobs)))
Al snel ging ze arme volksvrouwen twee dagen per week gratis behandelen. Via contact met een Duitse arts introduceerde ze een voorbehoedsmiddel (pessarium) waardoor deze vrouwen nu niet meer elk jaar een kind kregen, maar zelf ook konden bepalen wanneer ze zwanger raakten. Dat was voor velen in die tijd een zonde, omdat een kind krijgen als een geschenk van God gezien werd en dat hoorde je niet tegen te gaan. Nadat Aletta ermee begonnen was en men de voordelen inzag van kleinere gezinnen, volgden al snel meer artsen met het voorschrijven van voorbehoedsmiddelen.
(((Wim Kan)))
(((Tim en Jeroen Krabbé)))
(((Ronald Plastkerk)))
(((Uri Rosenthal)))
(((Jacques Wallage)))
(((Rob Wijnberg)))
(((Geert Wilders)))
etc etc etc

The list is non-exhaustive. If you check out all the TV programs that were being made after the war (Dappere Dodo, Fabeltjeskrant, Sesamstraat) all made by Jews. The Jew is neck-deep into the Netherlands.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

She's a dead-ringer for a young Abramovich.
Thanks for the rest of the info, very useful.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

Always glad to assist in naming the Jew. I got it from me ta pedia.org/wiki/ Lijst_van_Nederlandse_Joden
She's a dead-ringer for a young Abramovich.
What do you mean by this?

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Meaning she looks an awful lot like turbo-kike Marina Abramovich (picrelated).
Also, if you're still on the fence whether Tromp might be a kike as well, watch this disgusting vid:
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7219243/d90cd6b5

This bird's got a beak alright.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Why do I always forget pics.

Attached: marina-abramovich.jpg (119.67 KB, 980x980)

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Notice the brooch

Attached: bff.jpg (77.95 KB, 830x597)

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Ik zie wat je bedoelt,.. en nu kan ik het ook niet meer ontzien.
Het is goed dat m'n eten al flink is weggezakt, anders lag het weer op tafel
Ja, pizzafeestje met de (((Von Amsbergjes))).
Zoveel kinderen zijn gestorven in die verderfelijke handen

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

meer info over ambergjes? nooit van gehoord, weet uberhaupt niet veel over NL joden

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Anything happen other than a couple arrests? Seems this is dying out.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Yeah, yeah. That was a particularly interesting little tidbit that came out of the pizzagate research. Don't even know who disappointed me the most, our royal leader, or Willem fucking Dafoe.
Ik weet niet of het een gift of een vloek is, maar mijn judar is door de jaren bijzonder scherp geworden. Soms kan ik het niet meer voor me houden, en sneuvelen er vervolgens weer een paar vriendschappen. Tja.
heb een tijd in het hol van de leeuw gewoond, denk dat dit veel geholpen heeft
Probeer je meer in te lezen over het jodendom in Nederland. Je hebt bijvoorbeeld waarschijnlijk geen idee hoeveel jiddische woorden wij doorgaans wel niet gebruiken. Zelfs in fucking Drenthe, waar ik vandaan kom, is mazzel een veelgebruikt woord.
Give it time, neither side will forget what happened here. Police has done a tremendous job at keeping foreigners out of Urk tonight, but what will haopen tomorrow? Or the day after? The police can't protect the muslims forever.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

De vader van Beatrix is natuurlijk Prins Bernhard.
En Prins Bernhard zijn familienaam is von Amsberg. Het Koningshuis is de verloedering in geholpen toen hij met Juliana trouwde.

Kort achtergrondverhaal: het Koningshuis was praktisch failliet toen Juliana prinses was. Tevens was Juliana het enige kind van Wilhelmina en Prins-gemaal (en achterneef) Hendrik. Zij moest een man en ze was zeer gecharmeerd van Prins Bernhard. Helaas krijg je dat als meisjes als beschermde prinsesjes worden opgevoed, dan vallen ze snel voor foute types. In ieder geval: Prins Bernhard was goed met geld bijkomstigheid als je dealtjes met de duivel sluit dus in dat opzicht was hij geliefd en goed voor de rol voor redder van het Koningshuis. Al het andere wat hij heeft gedaan, van Bilderberg tot Lockheed, van ritueel kindermisbruik tot jagen met geweren op kinderen sja, dat is een ander verhaal. Helaas zijn de Oranjes sinds Bernhard een verloren huis en zijn ze volledig onder controle van de Satanistische Cult.

They're going elsewheres to wreak havoc, appearantly

Ai, al die Jiddische worden in het Nederlands.. de aantijging kwetst me! .. wacht..
Wat dacht je trouwens van de klank /g/ en /ch/. Alleen Joden en Arabiërs knallen dezelfde /ch/ en /g/ klanken uit hun keel.
De Jewdar is een gift. Ik ben hem nu ook sterk aan het ontwikkelen in het verderfelijke Amsterdam.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

/fit/ locked and loaded.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

here's the manifesto and video. anybody that takes these needs to reup and post links everywhere
ufile.io/bsh86
ufile.io/ygqr2

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Your links are already down for me.

I got the manifesto early and was the first to make it into a pdf although someone else is now spreading a pdf with an extra 100 KB (probably some virus)

I need the original full video.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

How big is the original PDF?

Logan King
Logan King

Also, here is your video: filedropper.com/christchurch-mosque-shooting

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Ik ben hem nu ook sterk aan het ontwikkelen in het verderfelijke Amsterdam.
Oef, succes broeder. Kijk hier voor een selectie van jiddischie woorden die veel gebruikt worden hier:
historiek.net/top-50-jiddische-woorden-in-het-nederlands/60629/
archive.is/eFKDB
Ik weet zeker dat je versteld zal staan. Het ergste van dit alles vind ik nog, dat ik het over het algemeen nog beste leuke woorden vind ook. Het heeft me altijd wat aangesproken, maar dat zal misschien voortkomen uit het feit dat het zo apart klinkt.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

old fag /k/ommando, reportin in

Attached: 148644213170.gif (21.75 KB, 1000x1148)

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

subscribe to pewdiepie
plays the kebab remover song on the trip to Mosque

holy shit lel

Attached: 0ed01a2307e4351bc88b29d2d5a7f04f0f85a6ed7e91b33bb94341c3df058270.jpg (63.39 KB, 900x900)

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Those are fightin words right there

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Fellers, this isn't the thread for this.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Sorry m8, first time I got to see the full vid unedited. Everything was down for awhile on my end. polite sage for my incompetence

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

You're right. Anything happening in Flevoland tonight? Seems awfully quiet while there's 15 cars of angry muzzies driving around

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

(checked)
So far everything has remained fairly calm. The outskirts of, and acces routes to, Urk have been heavily patrolled by the police. While in Urk itself there have been and still are a lot of civilians patrolling the village themselves. This can be seen here: hdtv.webcam.nl/urk/
Fairly disappointed, but this event won't soon be forgotten by anyone in The Netherlands. There will be a clash.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Oeps, kleine rectificatie in deze:
Bernhard was niet von Amsberg; Claus is een von Amsberg!

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Vraag aan mijn medelanders: Nu deze gebeurtenis met een sisser is afgelopen lijkt mij een nieuwe draad voor dit onderwerp wat overbodig. Maar een /neder/- of /polder/draad hebben we al zeer lang niet gehad op vol/pol/, misschien is dat een idee? Afgelopen weken veel Nederlanders tegengekomen hier, en ik denk dat er zodoende best wat animo is voor een dergelijke draad.

Wat was Bernhard dan precies? Hij was toch wel zowat het minst zuivere van het hele stel?
nooit gigantisch veel ingelezen in ons koningshuis, behalve dat ze niet te vertouwen zijn

Attached: 1489286966841.jpg (27.46 KB, 593x386)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

This. So much this.
Pleasure at the expense of dignity. user, I'm stealing this phrase from you. Thank you.

Even trying to convince a person to stop eating fucking candy bars is taken as a personal attack, as if I'm asking them to murder their first born.

BUT user FUCK YOU I WANT TO EAT WHAT I LIKE

So you're part of the problem.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Tuurlijk, gooi maar een draadje op. Er gebeurt momenteel genoeg en ik kan wel een goede plek gebruiken om daar over te praten zonder moderator gezeik. Ik zal daar wel verder over uitweiden over het Koningshuis.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Nu moet ik er natuurlijk ook eentje gaan maken. Verrek, ik doe dat niet zoveel. Heb je een paar suggesties voor een redelijke OP? Uiteraard iets over Urk en de aankomende verkiezingen.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Ik denk dat een voortzetting van wat de oorspronkelijke OP was een goede invalshoek is. De rassenspanning is er nog steeds en zal gaan intensiveren, zeker gezien wat er net in Christchurch is gebeurd. Een nieuwe draad zou dus daar over kunnen gaan: "Keeping an eye on the racial tensions in The Netherlands" o.i.d. met referentie naar de Strijd om Urk. In de thread zelf kunnen we genoeg shit neerplempen: het Cornelis Haga lyceum, Loverboy netwerken, Criminaliteitscijfers, Joodse Aanwezigheid etc. Ik zou de OP wel in het Engels doen, zodat nationalistische broeders van alle uithoeken van de wereld mee kunnen doen.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

We zouden ook op /polder/index.html een verkiezingsdraad kunnen starten of zo, al is dat bord niet erg actief. Maar een voordeel is dat er niet steeds Engelstaligen door gesprekken heen tetteren, natuurlijk.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Goede adviezen, veel dank. Was het inderdaad al in het Engels aan het neerkalken, we kunnen onze mede-westerners veel leren over ons kikkerlandje, en diens positie in de huidige wereldpolitiek.
/polder/index.html
Holy shit, ik ben dat bord compleet vergeten. Vorig jaar nog half vol gespammed met /polder/ memes :^)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Because they actually put effort into looking good and being feminine.

Attached: tumblr-or492fAGHU1w9u90do1-1280.jpg (302.88 KB, 1080x1920)

David Baker
David Baker

hu3

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Ik ga nu wel op bedje liggen omdat ik morgen weer een productieve dag voor de boeg heb. Goed gesprek! En ik zie je in de nieuwe thread, of op /polder/index.html

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

(checked)
Goede nachtrust. Ik heb morgen gelukkig een vrije dag, dus ik ga nog even door. Ik ga je zeker spreken.

Evan King
Evan King

/eris/ reporting in

Knowing Urk, it's full of boomers, but it might yet be the most redpilled town in all of the Netherlands purely because it used to be a catholic fishers island with its own culture until it got connected to the mainland.
Its culture consists of hating foreigners.

Attached: 1446808474568.jpg (13.45 KB, 220x229)

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

/polder/draad is up:

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

/gmad/ reporting in, we're bring all our gay monsters aliens and demons to the fight

Attached: D0gIWrJX0AIXHFY.jpg (142.21 KB, 800x1131)

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

/shota/

Attached: when-mudslime-rapes-your-oneechan.png (36.02 KB, 512x526)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

…and so it begins, the greatest crusade of all time.

Aaron White
Aaron White

CURRENT NUMBER OF TIMES MODS HAVE TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN BY MASS-DELETING AND BANNING: 8

Being the change I want to see in the world.

A poster to start the revolution.

Hail Brenton!

Download the manifesto here desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Archive of the original thread: archive.is/Ft1Gw
Direct link to the manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
Note original manifesto is 733.17 KB other versions with bigger file size are suspect and probably have a trojan.

Dailystormer article: dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
Dailystormer onion: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

FAGGOT MODS TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP THE SPREAD OF POSTERS AND MANIFESTO (banned 8x times so far)

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn endorses Brenton & his actions.

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

That's the best culture one can have right now. Now's the time of wrath and woe.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Are they using skin-color masks? nylon socks?

Post some lutty plans kommando, we need some funs to do this

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Fuck Urk. It is a Protestant hell hole. At least Volendam is kind of cosy, because it is Catholic.
t. Dutch guy
That's how it starts, you idiot. They target places people already dislike to normalize it while widdling the population down. By the time they get to you it's because you're in the town everyone likes the least, hence nobody will come to help you.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

love how american cops always just have their hand on their gun and dutch cops literally walk into the crowd and start beating people up with their bare fists lmao

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit