Group claiming to be "New-IRA" sends Mail Bombs to British Officials

Is the IRA back? Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.

Attached: 8c67a924d67177bcbb7124507d3e5bc56c93fa372eee241fcb230a67b08e328c.jpg (318x180, 17.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/453606-ira-claims-responsibility-uk-explosives/
archive.fo/pnKJg
meguca.org/nya/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CqcPA_-5Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IRELAND (NOT NORTHERN IRELAND, YET) NOW HAS SLUMS FULL OF NIGGERS.

I'D SAY HAVING N IRELAND UNDER (WHITE) UK CONTROL IS THE LEAST OF THEIR WORRIES.

Sorry, forgot link like a faggot

rt.com/uk/453606-ira-claims-responsibility-uk-explosives/

archive.fo/pnKJg

taytonigz am i right.

serious fuck these celt faggots.

who's the one trying to uncuck themselves? Not the irish; but the anglos.

Attached: ANGLOS.png (677x901 1.46 MB, 128.12K)

What a cohencidence.

This pretty much

oh lawdy

Attached: d34cf4c191a1dc7a8aca1b6ee2d06c11d329f09a8c45af378580dc55f09feed2.png (1470x662, 245.52K)

forgot ireland existed until a brexit vid mentioned it
CGP Grey
1.3M views2 days ago

YEAH, I KNOW, BUT I DO WORK WITH SOME N IRISH (CATHOLICS….THREE WORDS, ONE BAND "THE WOLF TONES"….NUFF SAID) AND I MENTIONED THE UK'S POO PROBLEMS AND THEY SAID "NOT IN N IRELAND, YET"

fuck the republic of ireland

Attached: 66e1cb86030586ea6ae07d2f5ec0089b38c771bbfc17f3f3d744a3568d8dae00.jpg (850x1070, 304.24K)

Does new-IRA realize this isn't the 1980's anymore? It's not like the British Isles is ruled by monocle wearing mustachioed BRITISH aristocrats, it's a globalist ruled economic system. And also the Irish government is flooding Ireland with immigrants. This new-IRA people are really annoying. Just another instance of white people venting frustrations on each other in an impotent way rather than doing something constructive about their situation. Pathetic.

Attached: Utah.png (2642x922, 1.91M)

die

Heh… yeah…
sure is pathetic to see that…

On another note, these NIRA dorks ought to send these letter bombs to actual threats to the Irish people.

Is there even a point for the IRA to be around anymore? The UK is embarrassingly cucked.

Fuckin Mossad, any terror attack instantly assume it's the Mossad and see if there's an Jewish motive. Pic related

What's next, Trump Bolton and Pompeo pushing sanctions?

Attached: Mossadfalseflag.PNG (1750x820, 646.29K)

Fuckin kikes love going back to this well the minute ireland wants to seperate.

And no real damage either, just a potential fire hazard, and one (fire?)bomb saved for until after they see the public's reaction to the first (((four)))

so is this new IRA just going to attack whites or do something about all the niggers in Ireland?

Irish aren't white, and anyone who defends the Irish is a fucking retard

salient points you make there

Anyone else think this is a lead up to a bigger attack on St Patricks day or Easter?

wat?

I feel like this is a wannabe IRA faggot who's crying because he knows that their cause is detrimental to the survival of Europa and the white race and is just major coping.

You nailed it.

Divide and conquer huh rabbi

Attached: genetics.png (1024x819, 159.06K)

Only a jew would call the Irish white when they've never been white before, just niggers

It's good to see that there are still real people posting here who are intelligent enough to recognize bullshit when they see it.
The real IRA produced bodies and mayhem.

The real IRA were just worthless niggers who got BTFO like always and attacked innocent people. No one likes the potatoes and that is why

Hey put, why you attacking the kettle?

And you aren't a D&C kike, eh rabbi?

The state of this board…
Seriously, get a real job you fat keyboard jockey slob.

Third shift in Tel Aviv…

Yeah, fuck science!
Am I right fellow white person????
Ha!

Basically, if you're anti Irish, you will be rounded up on the DOTR no matter what your skin tone is. That means you, Schlomo.

What the fuck? So the IRA and the UK have secret passwords they use with each other? Yeah, Im gonna agree with you guys; someone benefits from this, look into who it could be and bingo, a nose pops up. FUCK.

Pretty funny.

Oh no, they will take out some ZOG by accident? Oh noooooo.

Germany has always supported Irish Independence.

btfo potatonigger.

meguca.org/nya/
Any Irish 'paramilitary' that does not first seek to expel all Niggers, Traitors and invaders is controlled by (((them))) nya~

Attached: 219ff2a89aa7135293de7dc537c398b8ddd92f43.jpg (800x1131, 79.48K)

Fuck the united cuckdom too nya~

WTF is wrong with the Irish?

silence.mp4

BOMB THE FECKERS!

Attached: fcbfca104f964fb139c4ca23be134086c969efaee3f7d4a9f379584153a051d7.jpg (837x1193, 1.12M)

the UK is to blame for almost everything negative that has happened to Ireland in the past 300 years. In some way, the UK was connected to anything bad. Ireland is a bunch of potato farmers who have been stepped on by one of the most cancerous nations in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=2CqcPA_-5Yo

The IRA's gay but the UK government is gayer so that's fine

Number of bombs sent to Brussels: 0

You can hardly go house-to-house executing undesirables while you still have the boot of an occupier on your throat. Same reason the Amis keep their zogbots in Germany nyaa~

Attached: ira.png (940x940, 363.33K)

I hope so because the British government is the enemy of the British people. In a perfect world they would all be killed.

Aussie here. Fuck the irish rats.
White niggers is what they are.
They are like jews, always thinking its someone elses fault or issue. They never look inward to see that they themselves are the issue.
You cannot prove me wrong on this either. Not when my direct descendants on my mothers side are Irish. I have seen them up close and personal. I no longer talk or relate to that side of the family.

If the poo nigger reigns there can be no doubt this is a false flag. Irish are extinguished in Eire. They were all killed starved or fled. what's left are the ones bred for slavery and racemixing