Obvious Canidate for me

Why isn't anyone talking about Patrick Little?
He hates the jews and knows that they are scum of the Earth.
I mean, I get that his election is pretty unrealistic, but this guy is better than any candidate I've seen so far.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (227x222 99.25 KB, 88.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-79-sbcs-show-us-how-to-deny-the-holocaust/
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 morpheus

Check the catalog.

How many of these threads do you need to make? This one is lazier than the last.

HE IS JEWISH.

GOOGLE "A LITTLE INVESTIGATION"

ALL HIS SCHTICK IS JEWISH.

GOYIM DON'T CLOWN LIKE THAT.

NOTICE HE AVOIDS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT THE JEWS ALWAYS AND only TRY TO BURY.dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-79-sbcs-show-us-how-to-deny-the-holocaust/

WHAT GUYS LIKE PAT DO IS GET GOYIM TO SAY "OH LOOK AT THE CRAZY ANTI-SEMITIES"

FRANK COHEN/COLLINS AND ACLU

Your kvetching.

shutup faggot, you'd probably call G.L.R. a jew shill too. All Little is doing is taking directly from G.L.R.'s playbook and it's not going to work.

P LIT 2020

Sorry Patrick. I love you bro, but I'm voting Yang. He stands and chance. I want you to keep in the movement and become a loud voice to ZOGpill the military. Votes for you would be max 100k (probably more like 2 thousand) and would hurt Yang or Bernie.
#Acceleration2020

Attached: 4650ad6eb706ca8640905f406bc75199bbb1618ec9a3fdedcbc8707b36cf023d.jpeg (3403x2688 361.52 KB, 600.69K)

holy shit

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

>goes to (((GOP))) convention

Attached: Idon'tknow.jpg (682x768, 148.99K)

wew

Do you have the family pictures of Kushner where all their faces are the happy merchants?

Attached: trump4.jpg (750x578, 155.46K)

Holy shit were all Americans lobotomized at birth? It seems that whichever part of your brain that deals with pattern recognition was ablated hard.

you will never be white moarpheus

They do seem a bit disabled don't they?

patrick little will never discuss his Madagascar position with me on Zig Forums because he fears the redpill

Nice try (((Q)))ushner mods
If we don't vote Trump wins and wars with Iran and Syria which us what you kikes want
If we don't vote AIPAC niggers like Kamala win the D nomination and stand a chance to give reparations to niggers
Fuck that pay me
Pay whitey for once

Attached: D1WBq0mUwAE4MoJ-1-618x448.png (763x761 688.9 KB, 421.88K)

LOL that kike is actually one of the global mods here

hmm

Attached: 8chan compromised 4.JPG (772x877, 76.65K)

Look how quick you had it ready kike
The Goyim Fucking Know

I have roughly 50 examples of Zig Forums being compromised by Kushner which will be used in a forthcoming expose'. You may even see Patrick Little mentioned along with Weev =]

Because Zig Forums has moved beyond voting. No matter who you vote for the current of the stream always moves leftwards. Thats why when having control over the ENTIRE FUCKING GOVERNMENT the republicans don't ever do anything that whites on the right want. They just tread water and slow down the current momentarily while waiting for the democrats to take power again.
Voting is a release valve meant to think you are not absolutely dominated by the cathedral, the true ruling power.
Politicians don't mean anything.

This.

This. Honestly

Yang will have a social credit score and you will never see that 1000 dollarinos. Only good goys. Though I will admit it'll be funny to see him on the debate stage since he has enough individual donations to get there now.

Attached: china_social_credit.webm (426x240, 3.61M)

If 50% of the American public was willing to vote for Patrick Little, they wouldn't be voting for some establishment congressman as well.
The only thing stopping him would be the supreme court.

Sorry. I don't even want to think about what the nigger fetishist kosher media has planned for that CIA agent's fake last name.

Well since he is open borders he should check with his real constituents…I am sure they would oblige. The entire FUCKING PLANET can 'vote' in US elections now…

You should read some Mencius Moldbug.
If you think the only thing standing in the way to excercising power is the supreme court you are blue-pilled as fuck.

fuck off moldbug you ugly dumb kike.

Attached: moldbug ugly dumb kike.JPG (563x574, 36.29K)

If the military and Legislative branch are on side, you can kill whatever stands in your way.

You're just lying, which is why you can't post any proof of your statements.

Vote with bullets. It's the only Minecraft option. Lol at the yang mohels.

The U.S. is over mate. Just get to the whitest area you can that is not near big cities. You have until 2030-2035.

I fear that man doesn't like me, banned me my first day on Dark Enlightenment. So progressive.

Damn that is for-e-ver…I will have either instituted ETHNOGLOBE or died trying by then…meh…but thanks for the advice.

Theres some real nuggets of truth in what he says. I didn't say he was some kind of saviour, just that he was worth reading.

Ok, If I can get over my initial distaste for that style of 'moderation'…I might consider it. Thank you for the suggestion. Anything in particular that you would focus on?

Pat live stream debate
Live rn

Don't watch any of the other videos on this channel, they are kiked to fuck(promoting peterson/shapiro). This one is alright though and lightly touches on moldbug.

When >70% of your youth is excrement from the likes of fathers like the one in the Wolfpack, documentary it's beyond over. America needs to be seen as a plague manufacturer that needs to be put out of its misery.

Not to defend the Chinaman, but I'm pretty sure this social credit system already works in America, and infact is in operation already, just unbeknownst to everyone.