UK Thot Pays Toll

Are the British the single most cucked people on the planet?
Survey Says: YES

'BLOWS TO THE BODY': Body of U.K. tourist in Guatemala shows signs of trauma

>The Lucie Blackman Trust, which has been assisting Shaw’s family, issued a statement urging people not to speculate about her death and saying it may have been a “tragic accident” not involving foul play.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (589x865 109.59 KB, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/findingcatherineshaw/posts/2273131936340344?tn=K-R
facebook.com/catherine.shaw.7777
archive.fo/gstTT
archive.fo/4GtHU
twitter.com/catherineshaw82
archive.fo/Pa2k8
ayahealingretreats.com/noya-rao-dieta-lake-atitlan/
facebook.com/lacasadeliberacion/videos/2044329252523546/
businessinsider.com/most-violent-cities-in-the-world-in-2018-2019-3#22-vitoria-da-conquista-brazil-had-5075-homicides-per-100000-residents-29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

British women look rough these days.

Nigger Saxons still rave about killing Germans like it is 1945. They are still proud of (((churchill))).
Every single nigger saxon that doesnt denouce their actions in the big wars deserve to be exterminated.

Kill the (((anglo))) threat. Extinguish the servants of the kikes.

I know this isn't the correct response… but look… most of these fucking people deserve the rope anyway. Their deaths are actually helping us more than they ever could have in life. The level of decadent trash, as a matter of degree, has never been higher in the complete history of any species on the panet. Fuck I wish this weren't true, but it is.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190313-021223_Firefox.jpg (1439x2074, 1002.74K)

That picture of her, yes, she is white, but she was a very very ugly female.

No loss at all.

Attached: 402c028018272034bb026e4d4cd51d2439109beecb6e990aa3052f16b926d381.jpg (472x479, 30.94K)

Could someone upload the blank template of Zig Forums certificate: Toll paid ?

Another sacrificial lamb that hopefully will help wake people up to the absurdity of it all. "Due to fasting" unbelievable. Completely disrespectful.

FACEBOOK GROUP: facebook.com/findingcatherineshaw/posts/2273131936340344?tn=K-R

Apparently there are leaked photos of her body circulating around…

facebook.com/catherine.shaw.7777
archive.fo/gstTT
photos
archive.fo/4GtHU

is this her?
twitter.com/catherineshaw82
archive.fo/Pa2k8

Attached: i want her social media.jpg (380x274, 16.91K)

jesus, is this normal for mainstream media?

Attached: 1516426898596.jpg (480x415, 62.87K)

Attached: britslaghag.png (550x512, 275.35K)

Eh. British women have never not looked rough, tbh.

They deserve to be this cucked tbh

Let -

Wow

I think I’ve loved being a naked “slut” in the wilderness before, and that wasn’t sexual

I’ve fasted, too

Try something new, slags. And be strong enough to let other people have their own lives distant fro
your own

Let it go

British tourism isn't really like other tourism; often, especially when it takes the form of yomping about the countrysite with backpacks and semi military garb, it appears to locals as surveillance or a reconnoitering of their land in preparation for invasion and takeover.

Cromwellian roundheads must go. They all think they're the "true jews" the "LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL" with a biblical mandate to conquer the world for themselves

Guatatmala of all places. I dated this crazy Irish broad with a hot body that was also fearless in a really idiotic way like this. She suddenly upped and went on a "world tour" alone. She was in Istanbul. A family of turks talked to her in a park and were puzzled by her being there, and openly pitied her idiocy which rather puzzled her since she thought what she was doing was super cool. When I pointed out she could have easily disappeared into a brothel where she'd be compelled to have sex with 50 turk pigs a day for the rest of her miserable life she just laughed and said "no". No sense of danger or the dark forces of the world. Total idiot

And deep deep in debt. No sense of the dangers of compound interest despite her microbi degree. From time to time she'd groan and lament her deep indebtedness and then she'd forget and happily go off deeper, ever deeper into debt for this or that necessary thing.

I'd like to know how deep this dumb limey cunt was in debt when she died. I doubt if she paid cash to go rambling about to third world nations like this.

I suppose it sounds better to her family than "pussy clotted with syphilitic chug sperm"

Also, I'm wondering; was this ayahuasca tourism?

Giving away her possessions, fasting, living in the boonies.

The Noya Rao dieta retreat in Guatemala is similar and yet very unlike our standard retreats in Peru. It is a 12-day immersive journey into the Shipibo’s tradition of the renowned Mahua family, a legendary family of Shipibo curanderos whose lineage stretches back hundreds of years. This unique retreat is located at the stunning Lake Atitlan, a tourist-friendly area rich in the Mayan culture. The retreat will involve a Master Plant Dieta on the sacred Noya Rao tree, 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies, Mayan Fire Ceremony, Guided Meditation, Sound Healing, Temazcal. You will also have the opportunity to participate in one of one consultation with our Shipibo curandero Maestro Gilberto Mahua to seek spiritual guidance as you journey with the sacred plant medicines.

Maestro Gilberto Mahua will be your facilitator for the Noya Rao Dieta in Guatemala. Gilberto is 70 years old and was born into one of the most respected and powerful healing lineages of the Shipibo tradition. He has dedicated his life to the sacred healing traditions of hir people and has been dieting Master Plants for over 50 years since he was 11 years old. He has dieted extensively on many Master Plants like Noya Rao, Ayahuma, Bobinzana, Chullachaqui Caspi, Chiri Sanango and many more as he is often dieting to continue to be one of the most powerful healers. Read more about Papa G. >>

ayahealingretreats.com/noya-rao-dieta-lake-atitlan/

Attached: Gilberto-Mahua-610x613.jpg (610x613, 81.36K)

facebook.com/lacasadeliberacion/videos/2044329252523546/

Attached: download.jpg (192x191, 6.66K)

Kek the absolute state of mongrelized genetics

Attached: 095468F4-F4C1-4865-A0E5-FB34463AEF8B.jpeg (420x480, 53.18K)

I smell bagel.

hebraic posts

druggie roastie confirmed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (184x228, 63.87K)

businessinsider.com/most-violent-cities-in-the-world-in-2018-2019-3#22-vitoria-da-conquista-brazil-had-5075-homicides-per-100000-residents-29

Of the 50 cities on the list, 42 are in Latin America. Fifteen were in Mexico, 14 in Brazil, and six in Venezuela. Two Colombian cities were on the list, as were two Honduran cities, and El Salvador, Guatemala, and Jamaica all had one.

Attached: 56a92ef858c32394008b5b32-640-428.jpg (640x428, 83.6K)

Just look at that creature. Those empty eyes. She probably had hundreds of dicks.

user, she was most likely a sociopath.

I have stayed at the exact hotel this women was at before dying. People tell you explicitly not to go onto the nose, because the locals will rob you and beat the shit out of you. I will bet 100% that this is what happened.

Attached: don't lewd the christ chan.png (640x797, 140.66K)

Found the smelly leftist faggot shitting up the board.

lel

Pretty fucking cold. Don't interrupt my snack dead man.

No, Irish. I'm seriously not playing d&c here but guys…just do yourselves a favor and avoid the Irish, and I don't care how good their hair and teeth are. I'd rather have a Portugese girlfriend than Irish. At least Portugese women have some sense in their heads and they're not all angry dykes like the limey and limey canadian broads.

Thems some spicy tacos if you know what I mean.

She wasn't ugly. I'd have to see her legs, but what I'm seeing isn't ugly just really, really dumb. They get baked once, and think they're Indiana Jones off on an amazonian adventure.

That's where you lost me. She wasn't fooled.
She was a dumb sleazy slag whose folks didnt raise her right, and now she's dead.

I say good - I'd rather a dead white girl raped and beaten by mudpeople that I can use, than a living white beef-on-rye arguing in favor of the mudpeople while doing drugs and not having children that I have no use for.

How did she die?

OP says she fell out of weakness from fasting for "days". I'd have stuffed her with my bone, if I knew she was hungry in my hemisphere. Oh well.

Women + Jewish Media = Complete Misunderstanding of Female Physiology and Real-World Functionality

Eh, could be, but being a drugged up hippienigger, she was probably using her hair unkempt twat to get her around. In my experience, such women are pretty much always massive whores and drug addicts who will gladly blow people they've known for less than an hour if it means getting ahold of some free drugs.

I dont really care, but this cunt looks ashkenazi jewish. Remotely something like pic related, but I dont have inspiration for searching better match right now.
t. classifier

Attached: something like this.jpg (1524x2330, 891.7K)

Vikings carried away all the pretty ones

…and then jews cometh

No it doesn't.

OP says they found her beaten naked corpse in the woods.
The OP also says that an organization, the Lucy Blackman Trust, TOLD PEOPLE she was probably fasting and just fell down and died instead of being raped and murdered by mudpeople.
And now that got me wondering just what the fuck kind of organization that is, and what a surprise:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara

>The cause of death was initially regarded as hepatitis E, and there was no support for an investigation from the embassy or local police as requested by the family.

A whole organization for the protection of British "world-traveler" roastie slags. Fucking ridiculous.

I thought the same thing.

You disgust me.

Don't respond to my post unless you are a paid shill.

Seriously, they should call that the "Bad Fathers United" or some shit.

You're a pussy.
Don't respond to my response to your post unless you're a fat soppy pussy of a man.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x764 332.05 KB, 1.12M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1317x157 144.14 KB, 23.47K)

It appears this guy was traveling with her, and has since scrubbed his online presence.
Hmmmmmmm.

Wut

Attached: d600c7c0faa5726e311a3fe4620eeea42cd130b75a8cd34f7056d2e72592f529.jpg (850x947, 176.74K)

Yeah, it definitely couldn't be the hordes of literal fucking trolls you imported. NOPE–definitely not that, goyim.
[RUBS]

Brits have been cucked since we kicked their asses in the revolution, they never recovered.

Attached: brit shire horses 1.jpg (654x461, 270.58K)

He fucked her so hard she collapsed. Just think, Paco could probably get any pussy in his town, but he had to have this buck-toothed broad. It has to be our white skin they obsess over, I don't get it.

So I was right, the op does say she was fasting. She was a dumb cunt pot head and died either way, fuck off.

You said the article claimed she 'fell' due to fasting. It does not.
It suggests she MIGHT have been fasting and fell, and urges you not to think it was more likely she got raped to death by mudmen while acting like a gross travesty.

But I feel you my man.

How does Paco know she has none of those things

Columbus and the conquistadors weren’t Jewish that is a Jewish meme to steal credit of white achievement, a few conversos mixed in sure but they were irrelevant

This
And this
The more of those whores die, the better.
Women are born retarded. They are just tools to make babies. Giving any freedom or any rights to any woman at all is idiocy. Let the worst of them die. Use the rest to make children. Keep the children and abandon all women after that.

women are never the victim. They deserve only suffering for being tools that think that they are people.

Eh,.. normally i'd feel sad, but the degenerate scale on this one is pretty high
[x] nose piercing
[x] filthy dreadlocks
[x] arm bands
[x] adult hoolahooper
[x] backpacker

And the story: it sounds like a mushroom trip gone wrong. She fasted days before the disappearance; fasting makes your stomach empty which makes the shroom trip 10x more intense. She was found her shedding cloths on the way up to the mountain where she'd greet the sun. Too bad she was greeted by Hector and his hunger for roasty cunt.

Honestly, Hector did us a favour.

>(((conquistadors)))
Filtering this thread. Nothing of value at all here. JUST D&C, "fuck White women", and a faggot OP about a toll payer dying.

Sounds like the wendigo effect or what ever you call it.

The only reason to announce your filter is to urge others to do so. Its pure social signaling.
Your feminine behavior belies your testicular frailty.

She's back home at the well paying job she hates which cannot support her in the flamboyant lifestyle she aspires to. I haven't seen her in a couple years. Good looking but really annoying.

ppp p p phaawhawhawhawhaw..

>The (((Lucie Blackman))) Trust, which has been assisting Shaw’s family, issued a statement urging people not to speculate about her death and saying it may have been a “tragic accident” not involving foul play.

Maybe she left them behind in the hotel room where he fucked her?

Wendigo psychosis. I doubt that is related to this incident. Wendigo psychosis is something you experience after acts of cannibalism.

As someone who has quite extensive experience with psychedelics and the paired "call to nature", my theory seems more plausible:

It makes a lot of sense that Hector couldn't resist his urges when he saw some dazed white hippy girl strawling by naked.

Disregarding you obvious cuckold fetish, that doesn't explain why a chick would leave without that stuff

It's a perfectly typical specimen of the britbong female.
There was 2 reasons for the britbong men to create a world spanning empire.
The first reason is britbong cuisine, the second reason is britbong women.

Leftists drove me out of their spaces for being tolerant of the wrong art and unacceptably idealistic. They want free reign to abuse people unchallenged, just like you people do. They suffer when their victims are happy, just like you people do. You’d have to be a little subtler than you’re accustomed to, but I think you could make real friendships if you stop submitting yourselves to the bigoted suffering your opponents want you to rot in, and instead line up with the “not” hateful people who warp history according to the demands of their own popularity.

I still think it’s pretty funny that I’m too hedonistic for leftism. They project rage and suffering if anyone dares to have minds unlike their own. They used to project fear - when they realized I really wasn’t afraid of them, the sociopaths started using inadequate fearfulness as justification for harassment. Because apparently the war on terror and it’s mandatory compliant fearfulness is a leftist cause just as soon as anyone dislikes a person who isn’t fearful on cue!

Principled approaches really do a *lot* of good when people are willing to use them.

she looks Jewish af

Tbf probably not even beanermongrels could be interested in raping that one.

Attached: pedro.jpg (267x263, 8.77K)

Don't have the template, work with that one.

Attached: toll_bill.png (474x529, 205.43K)

tl;dr:

yes they are

god she was ugly

I'm not so sure user.

Whatever you say, faggot

Attached: 2-Florence-Colgate.jpg (785x1047, 408.33K)

Go post that MGTOW virgin shite on another board, Herschel.

enjoying nature isn't a bad thing you absolute piece of shit, you fucking scum. go ahead an enjoy your smartphone, your self driving car, your shitty faggot apps and all the cameras watching you while we all become useless and less than human. technology niggers from google and facebook only bring harm to the world. fuck you.

LIE: The kikestream media will tell you it is unacceptable to have the source video of the mass shooting displayed because it is offensive to the families of the dead.

FACT: The Jews in the media don't care about the Muslims, their favorite useful idiot shock troops. They fear the power whites have if just a tiny percentage become inspired and emboldened and perhaps turn that anger towards the political class and the media.

#TheDayOfTheRope will be here sooner than we think and it will be livestreamed in 1080p60.

"Where could they hide where the lynch mobs won't find them?" - Dr. William Pierce in his broadcast "What Liberals Don't Understand"

I reckon USA is.

Enjoy nature but dont go romping about in foreign lands butt naked and drugged up in unfamiliar territory and then act shocked when you get raped to death.

and there we have it folks, case closed

You should see the average slapper

The British have contributed more than Americans ever have in terms of the progression brought the world in terms of science and technology. Of course after the brain drain that's all going to shit. UK is doomed, only a dictator can pull the UK from the ashes now.

aye and going to guatemala on a vacation means she is dumb as hell, no great loss

Then why'd they kick your ass in 1812? Does that make Americucks even bigger cucks?

Attached: 1812.jpg (1280x720, 127.29K)

let's not forget the biggest cucks of them all, Americucks

Attached: 1550417272858.jpg (978x846 1.16 MB, 105.82K)

mutt cucks deserve everything they get at this point tbh

Attached: 1550417542330.png (1178x1224 168.98 KB, 1.47M)

This young white woman attempted to get closer to nature and had mental health issues that caused her to die. We should be in mourning that one of our sisters has perished.
How can you ever expect white people to unite under one banner if we treat our women with such disdain and disrespect? Every white woman is a princess, a potential saviour and mother to the next generation. I will not celebrate her loss.

i agree with you completely. some anons, although being sensational, feel the same way too. they are just trying to make fem (and male) anons aware that if you burn the coal, you pay the toll. take it with a grain of salt. also, remember that not everyone here is White and that we have a lot of nigger, sand nigger, kike, and spic larpers around.

I'm a jew.

Attached: zionism.jpg (1920x1080, 96.98K)

oh, fuck her then.