Decline of society and internet challenges

Are the internet challengers like eating tide-pods and now throwing cheese at babies challenge a sign of aan upcoming collapse of a society or are internet challenges secretly a Eugenics program? I have a feeling we haven’t reached peak stupidity yet. Something dumber than throwing cheese at babies challenge will come.

There should be a return to your homeland challenge.

You mean Jews go back to New York?

More like the fiery pits of hell.

You mean dinosaurs go back to Antarctica?

Look at Yang Gang and the chink himself.

Attached: Lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

baby cheese thing sounds like some sort of population control psy op

#pedogate

Viral cute baby videos are good propaganda pieces.

You know, there's something kinda sick about this one. Throwing shit at your kid for internet popularity.

Chinkz>Jews

LISTEN TO ME
HUMILIATE YOUR CHILD AND POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE
people actually do it, too
there is no end to stupid

You can't be a reductionist and boil it all down to one cause. Actually, some are psyops, some are propaganda operations, and many are probably just organic effects of our decline. I expect that any society as far down the gutter as ours is would habitually produce products that bear resemblance to that which it is fed: degeneracy and stupidity. It's really a self-sustaining feedback loop at this point. And because we've been deracinated from anything resembling traditional culture and values, we're incapable as a whole of anything more than being swept away by this current of iniquity and worldliness. You're now living in Idiocracy. Enjoy!

if we identify people doing it we can call cps on the parents, that will probably result some salt

You know, my father told me that society was always this braindead stupid level and that internet only allowed it to become brazen and shameless, but I would disagree. Nobody would throw cheese on faces of their children unless they were perceived as cool or interesting to others, and they wouldn't do it IRL because they would fear repercussions from normal people.

In the end I will keep building my mind and my body, waiting for the war to kill off these idiots.

Attached: 50dec7d30d6edc4210f5b98eb2eb2ac87c3f5cd9ce337ce03fe971658e7031d1.jpg (1024x1019, 132.2K)

they're all the same to me

Maximum OverKek

Sounds like pizzagate shit honestly. Plus YouTube started it

Warning: Slide thread
State: Useless topics producing no real discussion.
Suggested action: 88 year bans for the shills. Remember DO NOT REPLY to these threads. Let the shills talk to each other.

People are getting dumber because women are in the workforce. If your most intelligent women are pursuing their careers instead of having intelligent babies, society will necessarily become dumber over time. Women in the workforce is entirely dysgenic.

nope the dumbest internet challenge is the birdbox challege

Attached: 10711084-3x2-700x467.jpg (1280x720 30.17 KB, 282.05K)

Wrong. The fire challenge is.

Atleast the fire challenge culls people that stupid enough to do but driving blind could kill the other driver in the accident.

How about the everyone eat like a nigger challenge? Just peel a banana.

Attached: Nigga Watching You.jpg (550x390, 75.73K)

Fuck off kikefy, it was your spergouts that led to the board being ruined and the state it's in today.

I can't even stand one minute of this subhumans talking. How do people watch that crap without the desire to burn the whole channel building down?

Internet challenges and fads are constant one-up-manship. It's all fun and games while white mothers gently throw cheese at their cute white babies but it will eventually degrade to violent niggers slapping babies in the face with cheese on their palms. Mark my words. It's funny to see that happen to a nigger baby but one of these coons is going to take to the streets to slap a white woman's baby right in their stroller or something.

So this is stupid. It doesn't kill them 99/100 times they end up with second degree burns that hospitals will have to deal with and since niggers have no insurance, WE are paying for it

No but you cares kampfy

At least the lemming is keeping it classy here.

Just yet another reminder that the good guys lost the Second World War.

Attached: dr-goebbels-jews-win-ww2-prediction.jpg (800x445, 46.1K)

based black people

This is seriously the most awkward talk show I've ever seen. Two nogs and a zog. What did they mean by "Double Toasted"? Is that codeword for "Double blacked"?

Wait, the woman is a kikess? Well, if it's a Jewess getting blacked, better a kikess than an actual White woman.

Gee user, you tell us.

Attached: thenoseknows.JPG (251x296, 16.84K)

Definite slide thread.

But to pontificate upon the subject at hand. The internet is something nobody could have seen coming or any of the effects it's caused. I'm not even that old, but remember back in the day(90's), being one of the only family's in my white 95+% area that even had a personal computer. Back then, even up until the mid 00's, the internet was overwhelmingly white. Go to a message board and people talked with excellent english and stayed on topic, and it was pretty strait forward. Fast forward to when tech got cheap enough and niggers, shitskins and low IQ people could afford a computer for $200-500, and the tech was designed to be "user friendly", meaning now, tyrone and la-key-shaw can just open the box and be instantly online boasting about dem drugs and babies neglected. And that's when the idiocracy seeped in. God, if i want to research any subject now i have to sift through enormous amounts of click bait and crappy jew and shitskin articles to even find a fucking recipe for chicken tikka masala. Even now, this board, being specific in its outlying purpose is flooded with low IQ retards and shills. This used to be a board of intellectual debate on the subjects at hand, now it's about subverting, shitposting and trying to be edgier than the last retard. Why? Because, enough time elapsed that low IQ's found it and began slowly drifting towards it. Some not all that bad. I'm sure there are plenty of lower than average whites on the board whom are attracted to it because of the ideas they read and can get onboard with, however they still say stupid things regularly. Even more so, look at all the shitskins on the board whenever there's a thread close enough of topic and all of a sudden there's some dot indian posting seriously. These internet challenges are just a byproduct of low IQ people not necessarily "virtue signaling" but wanting attention. "Oh look honey, our baby cheese slap video got 25k views!!! wow, we special". It's the enviable when retards are given something they cannot understand or comprehend. And actual whites know this. Why do you think south africa gave up nuclear weapons and capabilities when handing over their government to savages? They knew that the shitskins would ruin everything, like they always do.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1524403986611.jpg (2048x1536, 589.68K)

Look at this faggots fucking face

Look at it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (362x360, 34.86K)

Thought that she might have been a quadroon, or an octoroon.

BOOMPSY

I agree, the social repercussions have eroded away, mostly since we turned women into men with the right to vote.

Shut up. Do we need to talk about Tarrant in every fucking topic?
Nobody's sliding shit.

Whamen have had the right to vote for over a century, yet the degeneration started to kick in in the last 40 years or so.

The concept was used over a decade ago in a video for pop music group "the prodigy".

How come you people in USA won't let other US citizens have sex with animals? Could you please talk to your all Jewish farmer brothers in NJ and tell them there is nothing wrong with having sex with farm animals?

Each of these challenges have only ever come off as experiments in social conditioning and obedience. Those who do it get praise and recognition while those who look down on it and criticize it are outcasts with 'no sense of humour or fun'. It plays on teenage stupidity while encouraging adults to engage in the same, stupid behavior.

Attached: 1278218845220.png (633x444, 315.19K)

Activate It