Facebook: Straight up political censorship

Facebook will NOT let me post to my representative's page in regards to Facebook.

Facebook is illegal malware and the story of Mark Zuckerberg is a total lie.

web.archive.org/web/20000229115848/http://facebook.com:80/site/company_history.htm

Adam Grossman had Facebook.com and Mark's same dorm room, directory of classmates origin story.

Facebook also locks you out for saying a bad word about Facebook. Must change password, must show ID, the site just won't load for 6 hours until you get the message to NOT TALK ABOUT FACEBOOK. Their employees are given the same mantra.

Facebook tried to block Elizabeth Warren from mentioning that she thinks Facebook should be broken up/ regulated. (It was in the news yesterday). Now they are blocking her from the public.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 3.55.51 PM.png (1400x1140 561.14 KB, 409.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Qo3dk
archive.fo/TKOfU
archive.fo/bWnik
archive.fo/PeE6U
archive.fo/eNPh4
archive.fo/SYS7l
archive.fo/r1XEp
archive.fo/zXm1p
archive.fo/XyCyx
archive.fo/VcVom
archive.fo/KeTnI
archive.fo/GZG59
archive.fo/FGPvc
archive.fo/7JzpZ
archive.fo/KUAbq
archive.fo/JhgFg
archive.fo/qvubM
archive.fo/x7BYb
archive.fo/OLAlX
archive.fo/q2Sb7
archive.fo/8NeeG
archive.fo/rzSN7
archive.fo/9hL3y
archive.fo/mr01y
archive.fo/QQf5j
archive.fo/s7hnJ
archive.fo/MXyYd
archive.fo/C6bbi
archive.fo/gb41g
archive.fo/UnHB2
archive.fo/yJAgc
archive.fo/wfsUC
archive.fo/g6hyo
archive.fo/G9zlq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop using kikebook

You found that out just now?

You are late to the party bro…

Attached: facebook censorship cakes.jpg (680x517 41.94 KB, 144.01K)

I know, but it's literally to my elected representative.
They are blocking messages to Senators now. Crazy Left Wing Senators.

Had you seen that snapshot of Facebook in 2000 before?
Some other random Boston Jewish guy with Mark's same exact origin story.

Nice! >*saves*

Attached: Sailor.Mars.600.1754213.jpg (600x600, 67.95K)

Fuck off back to reddit, nigger.

RELATED:
archive.fo/Qo3dk (Zuckerberg: "They Trust Me. Dumb Fucks")
archive.fo/TKOfU (Don't Like Government Spying? You Won't Like Facebook Either)
archive.fo/bWnik (Facebook Using Cameras and Microphones For Spying On Users)
archive.fo/PeE6U (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 1)
archive.fo/eNPh4 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 2)
archive.fo/SYS7l (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 3)
archive.fo/r1XEp (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 4)
archive.fo/zXm1p (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 5)
archive.fo/XyCyx (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 6)
archive.fo/VcVom (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 7)
archive.fo/KeTnI (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 8)
archive.fo/GZG59 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 9)
archive.fo/FGPvc (FCC Admits Facebook Censorship)
archive.fo/7JzpZ (Facebook Embeds Spyware Scripts All Over The Internet)
archive.fo/KUAbq (Facebook Buying Info On Alternative Social Media Users)
archive.fo/JhgFg (Facebook Caught Selling All User Data To Third Parties)
archive.fo/qvubM (Quitting Facebook Reduces Cancer Risk, Study Finds)
archive.fo/x7BYb (Facebook Stealing Online Medical Information On Their Users)
archive.fo/OLAlX (Facebook Providing Dictatorships With Info To Arrest Users)
archive.fo/q2Sb7 (Facebook Wants AI Spyware To Scan You Mind, Predict Your Behavior)
archive.fo/8NeeG (Facebook Working With DARPA To Micromanage Their Slave Base)
archive.fo/rzSN7 (Facebook Gave Device Makers Deep Access to Data on Users and Friends)
archive.fo/9hL3y (Facebook Gave User Data Access To Chinese Firm Flagged By US Intelligence)
archive.fo/mr01y (Facebook Asking Major US Banks To Share User Data)
archive.fo/QQf5j (Facebook 'Reputation Score' Exposed, Echoes China's 'Social Credit' System)
archive.fo/s7hnJ (Facebook Expects Goyim To Buy New Expensive Cameras To Spy In Your Home)
archive.fo/MXyYd (Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People)
archive.fo/C6bbi (Samsung Spyphones Won't Allow Users To Delete Facebook Apps)
archive.fo/GZG59 (Leaked Documents Reveal Facebook's Biased, Convoluted Censorship Policies)
archive.fo/gb41g (Facebook Now Banning Industrial Hemp Pages After Trump Legalized It Nationwide)
archive.fo/UnHB2 (Facebook Now Censoring Talk About Politics And Religion At Work)
archive.fo/yJAgc (Facebook Hires Soros Organization to Curate Your News Feed)
archive.fo/wfsUC (Facebook Has Backdoors In ALL Smartphone Apps, And They Are Stealing ALL User Info)
archive.fo/g6hyo (Facebook Whistleblower Exposes Malicious Algorithm Shadow Banning Conservative Content)
archive.fo/G9zlq (New Leaks Prove Zuckerberg LIED to Congress, So Why Isn't He Being Raided Like Stone?)

So what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Ever. You will never do a goddamn thing to stop this. We don’t use goybook. You’re retarded for trying. Fuck off.

We are living in a dystopia.

OP,
Facebook used to have a "thefacebook.com" domain back then

You don't know who's a software developer.
You don't know what other software developers who don't know about this might be motivated to do about this.

It is antithetical to the structure of the internet to have it be monopolized by a single authority of narcissist rage.

Technology is changing. Will soon make Facebook go the way of the Pony Express, but not with black pilled faggots like you.

I saw the movie.
Doesn't account for the coincidence a different Jewish Darpa actor had the same backstory in 2000.
If this was not a big deal the media would have interviewed Facebook.com owner with the same backstory after Facebook broke out.

You're becoming the evil, you're not fixing it

Stop using faceberg, you dumb fucking boomer.

It gets even better, nice one!

Attached: Sailor.Moon.(Character).600.1754218.jpg (600x600, 94.29K)

How about writing to my representative and encouraging her to break them up.
Open up their APIs - basicly dissolve the profit margin of the company.

You do realize that all three words are based on lies?

Kikes will save kikebook. Killing kikes and leftists is what will solve all that.
Anything else will be circumvented by kikes. Laws will only be imposed by them, but not obeyed by them. Punishment will be made only to those that disagree with them, while crimes committed by their allies will simply be ignored.
It is by killing jews and their leftist dogs that all this dystopia can end. Anything else will fail.

Facebook sucks like bigotry sucks.

Fucking facebook is the cock block in the way - keeping Democracy a top down rule by Jews like media was for past 100 years.
If the information could move sideways instead of top down Democracy as we've known it would become something very different.

Ooh. So scary. I’m sure she gives a shit about you. You definitely threaten her power or person in any way, shape, or form. Fucking kill yourself.

It’s not changing. Jews won’t let it. There aren’t any alternatives. Don’t kid yourself.

Fuck off, black piller.

You don't understand what technology is bringing.
A centralized authority controlling credit and information is going to become exponentially harder to maintain - and I won't get into the hardware and software coming about why that is.
The new systems won't even be that hard to build for anyone determined and above 110 IQ, it just takes determination and a White pilled attitude.

It's as if all the machine parts are being built and put on the internet. All there with instruction manuals for how to assemble them. It just takes grit to sync 5 or 6 things together.
Think of it like the guy who made the first spell check.
He had to create a set of all words, he needed a script that would compare all words to words not in the set, he needed the framework for the buttons, the replace, the auto scanning.
In his time that was probably a crazy amount of memory. It probably was an outlandish thing to make and think people would use.
These days there is encryption, AI, adversarial networks (some could generate a cable news network), new ways of networking, tsunamis of data, cheap NVMe drives. You can rent what the CIA had to buy servers for Facebook to do in 2006 for very cheap today.

You're a pussy if you aren't at least following the developments of technology and getting any ideas.

I know. It just seems they are doing away with the charade. Facebook and whatever Jew lizards are behind it are unveiling this new order of censorship and a social credit score. Feels rejectable by America.

Not liking me because I put my own people first while you prance around with your squatamelon princess is called hypocrisy.

rofl
Do (((you))) not think your sock puppets are identifiable to the specific person behind them? They are.

Fuck off antifag.