DARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH?

I often hear people talk about the Constitution. People speak of the law and make claims that the Constitution guarantees our rights. Few people are aware of what the Constitution is or how it works. The Constitution is not a law, it does not bind the government or grant any rights, it never has. Furthermore, the Constitution is not a physical barrier or a magical parchment that guarantees rights of any kind. The Constitution is a blueprint that free men can follow in order to remain free if they so choose. The entirety of the blueprint depends on the 2nd amendment and it’s true meaning. The only thing in human history that has ever held rulers in check is the threat of death. The 2nd amendment does not mean that the government must allow you to own guns, nor does it exist to ensure your personal protection or amusement. What the 2nd amendment means is that if you choose to be free, then YOU MUST keep weapons in order to overthrow your rulers if it becomes necessary. Nobody can, or will give you permission to do this, it is your responsibility as a free man. The 1st amendment, likewise, is not a right, but a demand. The function of the 1st amendment is to allow non-violent communication between the government and the governed. Without the option of non-violent communication, violence is the only possible solution. All historical precedents show us that our modern beliefs about how society SHOULD or COULD work, do not stand up to reality. The laws of nature are in fact, the only true laws, all else is fantasy. So, when you hear people speak about how the “Constitution grants us rights” or the “Constitution guarantees” or “The Constitution protects me”, understand that they have no concept of what the Constitution means, or what it is. The Constitution has never protected you and it never will. The Constitution is a blueprint by which you can protect yourself. The Constitution does not grant you rights, it presents you with responsibilities that you may or may not accept.

Do not attempt to read between the lines of what I have written. Do not look for a hidden message or other such wizardry, for you will find none. Furthermore, do not fantasize about how my comments may pertain to some current issue that others are making a fuss about, nor assume that it relates to something that you saw on the television. My words were very basic and simple and their meaning was not hidden by parable or rhetoric. Although, you may assume that I am making a call to arms or violence, I assure you that I am not. I would not bother to make such a call, as I know exactly what you will do. In reality, your offspring WILL inherit the yoke of slavery and you will make yourself as comfortable as possible as the world burns around you. Enjoy your sportsball, your television shows and your cheap food. Continue to recite your magical incantations about “Democracy”, “America”, and “Shall Not Be Infringed”, if it makes you feel better. Whether consciously or by deception, this is the fate that you have chosen. Nobody is coming to save you. If you gleam nothing else from what I have written, understand this, by choosing slavery, you have allied yourself with the enemies of free men. If a free man thinks for one moment that you are his enemy, then he will kill you without hesitation and in your fantasies of freedom, you don’t blame him.

Attached: constitution2.jpg (1500x993, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/washington-judge-upholds-bump-stocks/index.html
meguca.org/nya/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically:
Do acknowledge that the OP here is actually a glow in the dark intelligence faggot, because his boss is getting tired of failed ops.

which is why no matter what you or Russia or anyone does, they will always be controlled by reality
…made by men
their "document" was not 'handed down by god' and is not the basis for truth
well that would be the fake Constitution written by men…since Nature, as you said, is the Supreme Law:
made by men
ergo inherently false and unable to protect you against Nature

Hmm. Sounds like a religious argument. Interesting, I expected at least 5 different types of common responses, but I didn't didn't expect that one. Considering the current state of religion in "The West", i'm not sure how useful that point of view will be. Care to elaborate further?

The Founding Faggots were anti-nationalists splitting the real Nation for their own economic benefit and nothing more. The 49th parallel is an imaginary line, separating the English-speaking European Nation.
The Constitution is a worthless piece of paper, not even a blueprint for "muh freedumb." It's a document created by people who ''didn't believe nations were real things," for propaganda purposes only.

The torah is not a law, it does not bind the government or grant any rights, it never has. Furthermore, the torah is not a physical barrier or a magical parchment that guarantees rights of any kind.
That's why jews are not the chosen one and shouldn't be a special class of citizenry.

Are you acting on your own free will or are you a conduit for Nature?

Attached: 18667191163.jpg (1125x1500, 215.23K)

The U.S. Constitution is a usurpation of our original, intended government the real founding fathers fought for and laid down. The cunts who couldn't pay off their foreign debts to kick the king out without levying even worse taxes and duties on our founding fathers were scum-sucking traitor prick bastards. To Hell with that weasel Washington. The sooner this muh paper cult dies, the better off the White Man in this country will be. I don't need a paper to keep my guns, just lead.

And no, I don't conflate the Bill with the Constitution. The OP does, so I'm responding in kind.

I agree. I was referring to the principles it contains, not the validity of the document or it's writers. Based post BTW.

Seems off topic, but I agree. I don't think anyone cares about the Torah, did you mean the Talmud?

That's a complex subject user. A bit esoteric. You should make a thread about it and frame it in a political light. Maybe something like (Does a Nation reflect the free will of individuals, or is it an expression of the Natural order?) just to get the ball rolling.

nope, it's relevant because it's the basis for my assertion that your argument that the Constitution is a guide to 'keep people free' is ultimately doomed to failure, and it's only a matter of time before it and you will be destroyed…by Nature, as was your OP. You seem to have the idea that the Constitution is Perfect, when all it is is a scrap of paper dictating the behavior of rulers over the ruled, when neither are ever free.

Blah blah blah, firearms are about equality. God made men, women, and fags, but it was concealed carry that made them equal. A peaceful world isn’t some bubblewrapped world where people can’t hurt each other, it’s a world where people just *won’t* hurt each other.

Go out into a crowded public space, buy yourself a trendy snack, and enjoy the proximity of all the people who really actually won’t blow your brains out.

Actually, it sounds like we are on the same page.

Rights don't exist. Anyone who disagrees is either extremely naive or ideologically deluded.

Human rights are a liberal fiction. Rights do not exist. Any and all rights are granted solely by the state – they are privileges. You should also think of how the concept of rights is weaponized against the pro-white governments of the past:

MUH HUMAN RIGHTS, MUH INEQUALITY
MUH SIX MILLION, MUH AGGRESSION, MUH POLISH SLAVE LABOR

Wow.

(wasted dubs)
A wild claim made without evidence can be rejected with a "lol, check out this faggot"

Irrelevant.
States don't exist either. Nor do governments, laws, or words.
Yet here we are fighting over them.

Yes, they do.
All of those things exist.

Rights do not.

OP, I actually understood what you were saying. Unlike these autistic idiots. Honestly, you're wasted on them.

The problem is that we're all cowards, you see. I wonder whether our ancestors were made of sterner stuff and we're just the genetic trash that survived the Second World War. But then, it seems that revolution and revolt are rare things even when great injustice is committed upon the people.

lol. No they don't. If tomorrow everyone stopped believing that the US government was legitimate, it would have no power.
And if tomorrow everyone stopped believing that Arizona was part of the USA, it wouldn't be.

Go on. Prove that states exist anymore than rights do.
They don't.

Depends on how you define "nationalist", which in turn depends on you define "nation".

The Founders were totally shady cunts though.

Attached: Civic Nationalism - Isnt Nationalism At All.png (1600x1024, 647.97K)

Which ever ideal you choose for the right suits you right but when you have no might to enforce it, it's not and that will suit you right .

Nation = people united by common culture, heritage, and blood. And they were undeniably pro-White.
Nothing wrong with that.

?

False. The Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights, in fact "binds" the government. These are rights on which the government cannot infringe.

Clearly, you don't understand it either. You keep using word "allow". And what the fuck is non-violent communication? You see people walking with weirding modules yelling Muad'Dib?

Sage for ignorant, incoherent bullshit.

If the other does not believe in your right correspond your might or have his.

The border separating that thing called "America" from that thing called "Canada" is an imaginary line, separating the single English-speaking European Nation.
Just like the border between that thing called "Austria" and Germany is an imaginary line, separating the single German Nation.

There is an entity called the US government which exercises a monopoly of force over a large part of North America. It exists undeniably. Political power grows out of the barrel of gun.
Laws don't "exist" but they are enforced by states

You're right.
The constitution is not legally binding. A prime example of that is all the amendments.
The first true constitution, The Magna Carta didn't need amendments.
Basically every day Americans continue supporting their government, the more complicit they are with the issues the world currently faces. The US Government has gone rogue, and the only people that can stop it (its civilians) simply refuse to.
There is a reasom why the east is growing. It has to, to protect itself from the US.

I know.
I have been debating this myself. I wonder if in fact, people have always been this way. A select few had the knowledge, ability and courage to propel us forward and the rest were little more than breeding stock. All children are told stories about how their country is the best and how they are the most free. Even if our ancestors were great, they are not coming to save us. I am almost finished with sites like this accept to find hidden gems of info such as books and manuals. I'll check in on this thread again after a while and post what I think is the important lesson to take away from my OP. First, I want to see the responses for a while. Take heart user, I believe that there is a silver lining to this.

If rights do not exist, then neither does government or laws.
Your entire argument that rights don't exist is predecated on the fact taht if people do not believe that you have a right to speak ro defend yourself, then you do not have this right.
The exact same thing is true for laws and governments.

Sure and there are these things called "rights"

Gangs can exercize force too. What distinguishes this "government" of yours from the mafia is "legitimacy"
What's that?
A personal opinion held by a bunch of people.
If tomorrow you woke up and the majority of people no longer believed that Trump was the president, he'd hold no power. That's your "government" and its power. All backed, like the dollar and rights, upon imagination.

Don't respond until you have THOUGHT about the truths that I just imparted upon you. Think it over in your mind. I don't know how to reduce this basic concept even more for you. Try to imagine what the world would be like if tomorrow everyone you knew believed that the Italian mafia was the legitimate authority in the land and that "America" was a made up concept. The state is now called "Thuralli" and the border ends at the Mississippi river.
Poof. Your precious state has now disappeared and been replaced by a new imaginary concept.

There are gems amidst the rocks. We bump into each other and that's why I've remained here all this time.
Besides, it's about the only place online where you can be pro-White and be taken for granted. Most other places and you have to justify your own right to exist. Or else it's just an endless rehash of stale ideas.

Then the USA has no free men, or enough for it to matter, because I’ve been knowingly hating on it for years and I’m not only still here, my life is better than it was before I chose to enslave myself to freedom and imposing freedom on those who do not want freedom.

Nigger what?

Attached: german_soldiers_fave_fun_during_the_wwII_03.jpg (700x482, 74.64K)

It is actually true that the bulwark of popularly distributed force is essential against tyranny, but it isn’t the most salient concern. You have to understand - the present government is operated by narcissistic incompetence. Telling them you’ll throw your weight around will get a lot of people killed proving you correct. They don’t actually have enough governing philosophy to persuade people to cooperate voluntarily.

Try pre-empting the government. Show them what competency is like. Build a society that makes the leaders lazy. Ssocieties like that are both pleasant to live in and ripe for disruption, depending on objectives, and may even tend to feed new leadership into power without disruption.

You realize that when you discredit yourself mid-post, people will at best ignore the rest of what you say, right?

'Franc' and 'Scot' mean "free".
If you are Celtic or Germanic, you are meant to be free. It is in the name.

I had to tell a Boomer this today.

There is no longer a Constitution. Is Obamacare constitutional? Is abortion? OP marriage?

Are you sure Ginsberg won't rule against 1a? 2a? 4a? If so, what will you or anyone do? Nothing.

NO politician submits to the Constitution anymore. It practically doesn't exist.

Attached: 1552528343818.png (534x548, 192.4K)

The constitution is markedly weaker than it was, but the Supreme Court still defends it. If you promote trust in society and get the states to take up federal burdens competently, it should be possible to restore the constitutionality of the entire government via gradual change. You need people to trust their state governments enough to advocate for high state taxes, or else to trust in society enough to accept drops in public services.

The key here is voluntary wealth redistribution. That’s the only way to restore constitutional governance in the USA.

Yes it does. Judges rule in support of it every day. Ever watch your local court tv ?

"This is the highest wisdom that I own; that freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew"

I think this response is appropriate.

Nice. Is that yours?

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/washington-judge-upholds-bump-stocks/index.html
Hurr durr

It was Goethe.
Ceufi

not burger, but still disappointed i never learned of the american constitution

Attached: Bill Whittle Explains the Conservative Solution - Part 2 (gun rights)

Oh boy…

The skittlenig slayer

And prime pisrahell cocksucking boomer cuckservative.

That just doesn't have the same ring to it y'know?

It is impossible for a free and equal government to be free and equal. By definition, freedom and equality have an inherent bias in support of the most oppressed class of citizen. This bias causes a natural flow of political power to the most oppressed in the name of loving liberty, until the most oppressed class has a disproportionately large amount of political influence in comparison to its population, thereby turning freedom and equality into a self defeating concept. But it doesn’t end there. The previous actions of moving political influence continue in a circular pattern as long as the oppressed can guilt freedom lovers by using the oppressed’s persecution, which is a natural consequence by the definition of freedom and equality. Eventually the most oppressed class has so much disproportionately large political influence that it becomes the new ruling class, where it then uses its new power to ruthlessly destroy and enslave all who have done it any wrong at any point in history, including its former freedom loving allies. The end result is a country that is less free than a country which is a dictatorship from its beginning, but has consistency in applying its tyrannical policies.

And if freedom and equality only truly benefits the most oppressed, then who is the most oppressed? Why, the Jews of course.

tl;dr Freedom and equality is a Jewish invention.

the constitution was written by freemasons and french anarchists

Maybe you should leave.

(sanctified)
They were Masons blinded for the most part by notions of equality, starting with the acknowledgement of such regarding men.
On the other hand, the USA had to be inclusive insomuch as people of different origins would come from Europe. It could certainly not limit itself to Britons, Germans, French, Poles, etc. They failed to find a proper middle ground between too focused on one nation (people, blood) and anything flies. A problem which would have been easily solved by making the USA a land for Whites, and proceeding to defining who is White. But then it would have implied the exclusion of European Jews, Negroes and "Natives".

So there, we ended with the Constitution, essentially an agreement, merely a useful tool intended to limit the powers of the government as much as possible as long as people are ready to make sure both parties stick to it, and also established to define the conditions of proper conduct for citizens, for the sake of civilized exchanges.

But it's just a piece of paper and every single weakness ensconced within is free to be used and abused by any party.
Entire parts of the US Constitution have been ignored for decades. For one, the Federal Government has centralized and stolen the legitimate powers of lesser structures such as states. It has infringed upon weapon ownership as much as it has recently trampled the principles of the 1st Amendment through the War on Terror, a mischievous concept when in reality the terror is generated by the government.

The Constitution will never protect you if you don't insist on making sure national institutions are headed by principled people. At which point, you would realize that the Constitution isn't exactly essential. It is more practical as a set one can quickly refer to instead of having to endlessly re-debate the same old point for the umpteenth time.
Which, you will notice, is exactly what happens with the notion of legal jurisprudence wherein every single judge can become judge and rewrite the laws for entire states and beyond, turning the country into a land of lawyers, endless bickering and considerable lobbying.

In the end, one needs to attain the bitter conclusion that America is a complete failure and has been a den of evil and corruption, allowed to live for way too long. America and its Constitution will need to be dislocated in order to make place for proper administrative structures based on sound racial policies.

All are supposed to operate as mutual agreements, nothing more, but laws have certainly moved into the realm of gulag signposts that give the government all rights to bully citizens.
There is no agreement anymore as through democracy, powerful groups have made sure that unjust law must be respected.

The problem with People is the blind belief in the idea that Law equals Justice

It should as much as possible, but it's an automatic fact of life. Constitution and democracy don't mix. So then again, when settling on a proper form of leadership, one will quickly realize that there is no need for so many laws.

This just shows you know nothing of the first laws they passed, or any of the treatises which they wrote on the matter. Both the policies they passed and the philosophy they spoke of explicitly state that they wanted a White-only country. The very first immigration act passed limited not only citizenship, but the right to come here, to "free white men of good character". They did as well as they could. The supreme courts just went rogue 180 years later.

So there, we ended with the Constitution, essentially an agreement, merely a useful tool intended to limit the powers of the government as much as possible as long as people are ready to make sure both parties stick to it, and also established to define the conditions of proper conduct for citizens, for the sake of civilized exchanges.

Yes, it IS just a piece of paper. The fundamental confusion here is who they were trying to direct with that piece of paper. It pertains not to the Government, but to the CITIZENS. It tells the CITIZENS to do what they can to maintain their liberty in spite of the government. But the citizens got soft and complacent, and exactly what you would expect to happen, happened. The government did exactly what governments do. It is the people who failed to violently enforce their own authority. It is the citizens who are largely to blame.

Which, you will notice, is exactly what happens with the notion of legal jurisprudence wherein every single judge can become judge and rewrite the laws for entire states and beyond, turning the country into a land of lawyers, endless bickering and considerable lobbying.

Yes, because the people shirked their constitutional responsibility to to kill corrupt sleazy shitbags abusing their positions of power. The Founders told the people this would happen- they just forgot.

I agree that the government sucks. But it is this way precisely because the Government strayed from their founding principles, and the People allowed the government to do so, and in so doing, strayed from their Constitutional responsibilities.

This is what jews…

…actually think…

…we will believe.

Real Talk.

Attached: grandsonsofliberty.png (736x552 15 KB, 79.23K)

Toilet paper has more grit than the constitution. You can quote it and recite it and swear on it as much as you want - it doesnt matter. You lost. The war was won long ago. It's a meaningless scrap of paper that you've let them rewrite over and over again. It will soon have exclusions for whites, completing the total reversal of everything it once stood for.

Attached: usConstitutionRedacted.png (1012x1150, 1.28M)

I was disappointed in the Zig Forums thread, it never mentioned egalitarianism.

The password to this post is password.

Wow user, you're right. Voting for politicians that only pretend to be on our side and making angry posts online about how someone should do something is the only real course of action. Why would anyone possibly want to do something effective?

meguca.org/nya/
Very true, might is right, that is the law. Might comes in different forms and right now we are oppressed by might that comes from mastery of lies rather than mastery of truth nya~

Attached: 51a34e4c1c12743581e6dafcb0ea4a5aa6c396386eab7bc073c02cb524c7e386.png (600x718, 345.07K)

2’s long gone, user. 8’s also gone, since judges can dismiss lawsuits before they even begin. 3 is also gone, I think, but I can’t remember the specific law.

Wow, your arguments and reasoning are sure convincing.

The Constitution has never meant anything, give up your guns

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

i

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 218.57K)

its exciting to see the responses when you tell them literally nobody listens to the laws they write and see it the way it's written and still believe it cause when they start denying you these things you know they wouldn't deny themselves anything in there.

It's a jew. Go take a bath, you've been posting this all day. Think of your co-workers, they don't want to smell bagel and cheese fueled BO.

Anyway, we have those rights no matter what any government says. The government gains legitimacy and the good opinion of the people by acknowledging these god given rights. Any government that doesn't is going to have a bad time.

I can't help but to glow keep talking.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1475x460, 169.66K)