More Purple user Proofs

So the crux of the reason Purple user said Trump ultimately sold out the nationalist elements that supported him was so Ivankike could become President one day. We now have a book claiming literally that Trump's lap daughter thinks she is going to be President one day; gee I wonder why she would think that. Purple user was the way and the truth sure he was deceptive at times but glow niggers gonna glow.

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/13/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-conflicts-of-interest-rex-tillerson-gary-cohn?CMP=share_btn_tw

thedailybeast.com/kushner-inc-ivanka-thinks-shes-going-to-be-president-and-more-batsht-bits-from-the-new-trump-book-excerpts

Purple Threads:
archive.is/m0Fx9

archive.fo/ZRwqE

Attached: image.png (505x717, 485.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tjL6j
8ch.net/pol/res/12913592.html#12913605
thedailybeast.com/kushner-inc-ivanka-thinks-shes-going-to-be-president-and-more-batsht-bits-from-the-new-trump-book-excerpts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike Mods now deleting Andrew Yang threads here
Everyone go to
>>>/sudo/
Complain
archive.is/tjL6j

8ch.net/pol/res/12913592.html#12913605

The Trumps can't possibly be this delusional. Nobody in that family has anything on Joe or Prescott/HW.

Get the fuck off our goddamn board.

QBoomer tier

>thedailybeast.com/kushner-inc-ivanka-thinks-shes-going-to-be-president-and-more-batsht-bits-from-the-new-trump-book-excerpts
I will give you this; it is HIGHLY AMUSING at this point. WHO COULD TAKE ANY OF THESE FUCKING CLOWNS SERIOUSLY? They are so fucking nutty.

He said Q is a modified limited hangout run by Kushner to keep the trumtards trusting the plan. You are either a kike shill or some newfag who comments before examining subject matter. Either KYS or lurk for 2 years.

Bump for great truth
Fuck the Jews and fuck the orange kike in particular also kushy too
Hope Purpleanon made it
If not then massive F buddy

It's an equal absurd inverse of the Q LARP. If you believe either, you should kill yourself.

If this is true, then maybe Bannon/Breitbart can be used for our own purposes?

Actually read my post
I wasn't claiming it was part of the QBoomer nonsense but that trusting yet another anonymous poster on this site is on par with QBoomer nonsense

Ah nice IP jump cd79cf

Did you actually read the thread because the user in question proved he did work with CIA and knew restricted details about multiple facilities of theirs in DC area while being questioned. You are the one making a mistake by not reading threads first as even the user in question said not to trust everything he or anyone says because everyone has an agenda.

No fucking shit, even back in 2016 there were retards clamoring for a Trump Dynasty with Ivankike nice touch.

Don't like same bloodlines in the government over and over. Especially, if they're semites.

Get out. You have a containment board for your LARPing.
>>>/qresearch/

Pathetic.

If you are a C.I.A or F.B.I leaker stop right now! Do not post! Go to your immediate supervisor and shoot them in the face!
Do not post on Zig Forums. Shoot your superior in the face immediately! We will then know this is not a larp.
Afer you have shot your supervisor or superior officer in the face, please post a picture of the aftermath.
Once the picture has been posted, shoot yourself.
Thank you, your contributions to humanity will be noticed.

Yes, nepotism and passing power to your family members and kids goes against basic American values.

This was what made the US society different to European society.

I prefer Donald Junior to Ivanka.

Jared has talents and skills but he is a left wing liberal.

Firing Bannon was the single biggest mistake Trump has made.

I don't know why he mixes politics with family. Americans voted for the policies of Bannon, they would never have supported Kushner. They still don't want Kushner. Kushner helping with the campaign was one thing, him making policy decisions and negotiating foreign policy with heads of state goes against the law and regulations.

I like Jared but he has way too much influence.

This is the only possible response anymore to these LARPS…LMAO. Beauty mate.

I echoed for you. WTF is wrong with you, man? Who could 'like' that little weasel?

The problem is that Trump works with his children.

No serious politician would work with their children. This is not a wish a policy from daddy reality show.

I am surprised that Ivanka has this much influence.

I mean who is running the show? Is this a trump presidency or an Ivanka show?

People voted for Donald Trump and Steve Bannon. They should get Donald Trump and Steve Bannon.

Noooooooooooo. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Bad. You are bad. Go sit in the corner.

Jared studied sociology which was useful during the campaign. That's all.

But he shouldn't have been allowed to have this much influence at the White House, it goes against basic democratic and American values.

If this many people complain about Ivanka and Jared, almost everyone, then it must be true that they ought not to interfere with decision making.

The Trump presidency in unconventional, but it shouldn't be undemocratic. America is not a banana republic. This Ivanka and Jared influence will lead the US to be ridiculed everywhere in the world. Politics is not a family business like a family owned real estate business.

Yes, I don't hate Jared as much as most people hate him.

yeah, no Moshe.

faggot

go back to your dead board

both of you fuck off you insufferable shits.

Purpleanon is a TRS psyop designed as a weak attempt to regain credibility.

Attached: (((purpleanon))).JPG (1232x979, 201.25K)

Attached: ujUhuBm.jpeg (665x1024, 146.95K)

Probably a lone TRSodomite, and not TRS itself. I don't think any of them would call for the doxing of Jizzhands, who is one of their major paywall attractions.

Attached: average TRS fan.jpg (210x255, 13.48K)

supposedly jazzhands dox IS out there.

Thank fucking Kek. If they do that I'll calm my shit back down to level 0. I seriously want to beat the teeth out of every one of you goddamn shills

Of goddamn what? Israhell? The chances of the US existing by the time that cunt thinks she has a shot approach absolute zero.

Great advice

Purple user is a JEW
Nobody cares about kushner you fucking faggot. There are a million Jews like him, only kikes talk about kushner like the final boss. All these threads are full of Jews running scripts, talking to each other and no one biting.

Stop making these retarded threads.

Who thr fuck do you think your fooling?

No need to bump larpurple.

No he didn't, retard. If you don't understand how this is exactly the same as Q but for younger targets, you're retarded.

This

Reported for bumping spam thread.

Reported for bumping spam thread.

reported for announcing your report and counter sage

counter sage. im a neet. I got all day.

Two anonymous people agreeing about vending machines in CIAnigger headquarters isn't proof you fucking faggot. The entire thing was bullshit.

Attached: what tha fuk mane sam hyde.png (484x404, 200.29K)

You have never belonged here.