Quick Reminder: No one will ever do anything to stop this

US immigration law no longer exists. US voting restrictions no longer exist.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-13/while-everyone-sleeps-courts-are-abolishing-all-immigration-enforcement

It’s truly hard to overstate the outrageously harmful effects of Thursday’s Ninth Circuit ruling. For the first time in our history, the courts have fabricated a constitutional right for those denied asylum to appeal to federal courts for any reason.

>In past cases, the courts merely twisted statutes and contorted their plain meaning. In this case, for the first time ever and in direct contrast to a ruling by the Third Circuit in 2016, the Ninth Circuit ruled that the immigration statute that denies the federal courts jurisdiction to hear such appeals is unconstitutional under the constitutional requirement of habeas corpus, thereby giving 7.8 billion people in the world habeas corpus access to our courts. This will allow numerous illegal aliens, including the brand-new ones entering now, to stay indefinitely while they litigate themselves into status. The (((ACLU))), which of course led this lawsuit on behalf of a Sri Lankan migrant denied asylum, wasn’t kidding when it proclaimed, “The historical and practical importance of this ruling cannot be overstated.” This is one of many recent violations of sovereignty doctrine, known as “plenary power doctrine.” This long-standing principle in the courts is that while aliens have due process rights against criminal punishment, they have no rights to litigate against deportation, which is a mere extension of sovereignty, other than the process laid out by Congress. This principle “has become about as firmly embedded in the legislative and judicial tissues of our body politic as any aspect of our government,” not “merely” by “a page of history … but a whole volume” (Galvan v. Press). The concept is “inherent in sovereignty,” consistent with “ancient principles” of international law, and “to be exercised exclusively by the political branches of government.” (Kleindienst v. Mandel).

Attached: ninth-circuit-cars-umbrella-courthouse-sized.jpg (800x450, 62.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/Qgl5o
pgfdpio.blogspot.com/2011/11/safety-train-derailer-does-it-job.html?m=1
meguca.org/nya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jew free post.

Why is trump appointing judges and not reducing the number of courts with how judges have been legislating from the bench for decades?

Voicing concerns to representatives is how people stay powerless. Physically removing jews and their servants is the only way now.

Just protect the blighted immigrants already. I think I’m starting to get over enforcement legalism and trend towards acceptance legalization. If we naturalize people they’ll be under full cotizen protections responsible for paying full citizen taxes. They’ll be Americans, and employers won’t efficiently be able to exploit them.

Ending the drug war will also help. Anything that rewards illicit crossings tends to encourage them, after all. People would prefer domestic products in a legalized market.

baste n redpilled

Prove a Jew hurt you in any way whatsoeer and I guarantee (with the full faith and credit of a distant user; it’s a figure of speech) that you’ll find the court unbiased. If they’re subtly watchful in some way, federal police and for that matter tech company efforts are your friend eventually; buckle down and outlast.

Note that you were immediately hit with a shill reply seconds after posting this. Obviously, some language in that post makes ripples, so it only stands to reason that your thoughts are sensible and therefore threatening.

And if people don't kill (((them))), this will keep getting worse.
Violence is the only solution.

Ninth Circuit of Appeals….

Attached: p01vf47d.jpg (320x492, 38.33K)

The greatest gift any nation or the entire nations of the world can do for us is to work in tandem to nuke Washington D.C. at a moment when every single important person(s) is there. If they truly hate us, which I don't blame them, then they can sit back and watch this shit show continue on to its end.

Voting has never mattered in the entire history of the country. Everything always moves left. Stop living in their world by their rules.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees as they say

Go back to voat, you crybaby faggot.

Attached: ac0f6d699553a5db56aec562d94abae41bd9e820b44b67f1a47d10de72416eea.jpg (480x362, 40.04K)

Fuck off faggot, back to faggotville, Alabama, and kill yourself like you're always threatening to do.

Lord, please grant me the ability to strangle someone over TCP/IP.

You dumb fuck, it was Alabama last year and the year before that.

I did a poo.

I did a big poo.

No, it hasn't been several years. You lived in Gadsen Alabama back last March, or at least that's what your lying faggot ass told me back then when you begged me to kill you.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME.

holy fuck though the mods have gone to shit here haven't they

YOU JUST SAID SEVERAL YEARS EARLIER. THAT'S NOT EVEN A FULL YEAR. YOU STUPID LYING PRICK.

War swims right.

This is the end of muttmerica. Karma is beautiful.

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-13863282.png (500x647, 164.51K)

WEEEE REAGAN 2.0

WHO WANTS TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP FOR INCOMPETENCE?

I'd ask for dox, but nobody is going to do shit about this.

Attached: Youre_Wrong.jpg (640x500, 34.58K)

Hey, y'all, forget this here shit. We're gunna wanna head over and go to the europoor threads so we can tell them how much better we gots it and how they's lost and it's over. Maybe we can give them some of our freedoms, CHICAGO FUK YEH!

Holy fuck shut up you kike

Yeah please give the unaccountable government more wealth and power.

There will never be a legalized, government approved consensus to stop it that becomes legislation.

I want to write a science fiction story wherein an disillusioned Trump voter and White Nationalist has a dream that an underground biology lab engineers an ethnically targeted pathogen, and with that disease of Mestizos in hand the little lab launches a biological attack that [by chapter 2] does something dispositive about the waves of parasitic brown subhumans who are invading America. For the tale's ending maybe it's a dark & stormy night & the ghost of Kate Steinle shows up and laments the fact that Trump couldn't politically deliver on his promise to avenge her murder by that illegal alien beaner in San Francisco..

Then the spirit of Francis Crick arrives and joins Kate Steinle's haunting soul. He mentions that he was teaching biology at the University of California toward the end of his life… Crick's ghost points to a translucent image of a DNA molecule's double helix, and together both of their ghosts, Kate and Francis, quote Virgil, the ancient poet;
"Arise, my avenger, from my bones."
Bio-war fiction
Then Jared Kushner sells some upskirt photos of Ivanka to xhampster. THE END

Attached: 772625780336026.jpg (787x865 39.71 KB, 101.53K)

Didn't you hear about that former National Guard lieutenant that was arrested before he went on a murder spree against /thelist/? Nobody can come from nowhere. Always have dox handy.

If someone is willing to take the initiative, the information should be there to enable them.

The siege needs to happen. Burn everything to the ground and start again kike - free.

What the fuck has this place become
archive.vn/Qgl5o

I agree

Attached: dotr3.png (1295x977, 1.65M)

Perhaps winterchan will deliver us a cleansing ice age, freeing us of all the shitskin hordes, freezing away the rot

Jewnited States of Isramerica.

Attached: 1551281093455.png (1600x1530, 1.15M)

There is no help from above you glowniggerfaggot. Nothing in nature, no memes, no authority, no god. Its up to us to do this. Make yourself a weapon and hate, hate, hate.

Reminder that no matter how many times jews get kicked out of white countries they get let right back in again. When will there be a serious attempt at ending jewry itself rather than enabling their cyclical control of reality? Look at pic related. Stop indulging in fantasies that only temporarily solve the problem and start thinking about how to fundamentally jew-proof the white race and white societies.

Attached: Codreanu jews you deserve.png (770x309, 140.58K)

I unironically agree with you; just let it all burn.

Kill your self you civnat faggot kike double nigger

Here's why that doesn't work.

Attached: why the US is doomed.png (728x740, 206.42K)

I'm not saying that you should kill the judges, but if you were to kill someone, killing the judges would be much more effective than killing random people.

Attached: Trust the Plan Goyim.jpg (1608x905, 64.74K)

You can't abolish God given rights, no more than they can change the constitution. They only get away with it because we let them.

When will Americans actually use their guns for what they were meant for???

Cause he is an anti white New York City liberal

Never.

Fuck off Pancho Villa

Attached: a42250d7f98d92b6ec1d7b84a8aea6f3efc56d5bc1fb9dc0014baef3778d1b7c.jpg (1080x1350, 118.28K)

Why can't whites go to Latin America and outbreed the natives?

If only more whites had their wives' and gf's permission…

The meztisos will survive thanks to their Aryan DNA

kill yourself CIA.
Everyone knows why you post those pictures of women, to trick our brains into believing your posts.

Dare I say, unbased and deathpilled

i-is that what that is?

What a retarded statement. You need remedial biology courses starting at about the Middle school level.

But maybe you should stick with a trade, like working in clay.

Attached: 5524w79163419176141.jpg (640x479, 41.57K)

Your autistic loli meme related to normal fucking winter weather isn't going to do anything at all. Meme magic isn't strong enough to do more than elect a traitor.

Stop being retarded. That user is the dacaryan spammer.

Can one man stop a locomotive rolling down a hill at 50mph?
Can 200 men stop a locomotive rolling down a hill at 50mph?
Can 1000 men stop a locomotive rolling down a hill at 50mph?
If 2000 men can stop a locomotive rolling down a hill at 50mph, how many have to die?
If 2000 men can stop a locomotive rolling down a hill at 50mph, and none die, what's stopping another locomotive from rolling down the hill at 100mph?

The United States is dead. There's no stopping it's progression to a spic nig police state who pledges allegiance to it's kike masters.
So how do you fix it? Scorched earth.
Only the white man can build something from nothing, and like the phoenix, this society must be burnt to ashes.

Vote for the most destructive candidates.
Use welfare to it's fullest extent.
Get injured on the job and collect disability.
Get more disability.
Buy a plot of land with your extended family and build a family homestead.
Get others to do the same next to you.
Give nothing to charity, take everything.

That's just anti-DACA propaganda and you know it!

yes.

pgfdpio.blogspot.com/2011/11/safety-train-derailer-does-it-job.html?m=1

Attached: DSCN1923.JPG (280x210, 27.84K)

That train isn't stopped, it's destroyed.
Furthermore, men did not stop that train, a derailer stopped it.

This is the same that happened in Italy. Where Berlusconi, Salvini and everyone conservative is constantly under attack by the judiciary. The 9th Circuit is the Sinedrium, or assemblies of rabbis which overpowers any other institution.

I might.

When I do, I hope you're prepared to help me, instead of just whining on Zig Forums about it being LARP or some shit.

meguca.org/nya/
The USA's path to oblivion was certain after making an enemy of the Third Reich, the power that stood for the Aryan Race itself. In destroying the heart of Europe, the life rune of the Aryan Race the USA doomed itself. Now we are circling the drain ever faster… and the only hope is strategic bloodshed, but that's illegal so don't do anything nya~

Attached: 1e0ad7286c4944accfa427f0484d3b00194e2072.jpg (1920x1436, 836.58K)

lol, it’s literally just like he said.

GOPe and the Chamber of Commerce fully support the invasion. They're perfectly happy to let the political hacks in the (((courts))) do their dirty work under the guise of the "law"… Zero respect or concern for US sovereignty.

This

this photo is the 'reality' of your anime photos
…not pretty at all. Looks very uncomfortable…and can you imagine what a rockin' body she would have had if she hadn't 'plumped when you cooked her'? She is like a ball park frank.

Everyone has an opinion just like an ASSHOLE..
I say we take back our country from the GOVERNMENT.
LOOK UP THE DEF FOR GOVERNMENT.

THE US NEEDS TO TAKE MEXICO…BOMB THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM…
SHOOT THE BITCHES DOWN CROSSING THE BORDER…
AMERICANS GO TO JAIL FOR LESS THAN THE ILLEGALS DO.
COMMIT ANY CRIME AND RECEIVE THE FUCKING FIRING SQUAD.JUST LIKE THE NAZIS DID LINE THEM UP 5 TO 10 DEEP SHOOT THEM IN THE FUCKING HEAD .ONE BULLET .