OPERATION STARE DOWN

I'm curious to expand on this to see what other people have (or had if you're ahead of them game) for results. Just pick out some random leftist manlet or woman and just stare at them. I was just fucking around and it was scary effective.

Attached: clint stare down.gif (500x340, 769.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ks4QH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

operation theme

you could've helped him reforge himself into someone strong, but you instead chose to humiliate him unless he's a shitskin then this isn't an issue

Attached: 9cb4cb03f2bfe5b016bd8e56f76f7b7038ec2e4f73d50730a7abc3be2dbb98d1.png (306x257, 108.74K)

What is this nigger behaviour? If you want someone to move, ask them to move. Why do you seek to reduce yourself to the level of animals? You are men, you are supposed to be of Zig Forums, you are supposed to desire to become greater; not lesser.

you ever stare at me and i'll break your god damn jaw.

He humiliated himself by leaving. The mentally weak can't even handle someone staring at them.

I'm surprised the cafeteria had a big enough high chair for a husky boy like you.

Attached: images.jpeg (225x225, 6.51K)

Why are Americans so afraid of staring? Are they autistic?

Attached: autismsonicfeels.jpg (216x234, 21.85K)

He was a manlet, and thus worth nothing but contempt

What the fuck are you even doing here?

This right here is what I would expect if people in this country weren't a bunch of pussies. I like the cut of your jib.

Warning: Divide and conquer slide thread.
State: Useless yet controversial topics.
Suggested action: Report. DO NOT reply to these kinds of threads. Let the shills talk to each other so we may see their intentions.

I stared at this one faggot is special ed class. He started shaking and looked like he was gonna cry. He started reaching in his lunchbag. I mouthed the words "do it." Kid throw his lunch at me at full speed.

Interesting read:

archive.fo/ks4QH

Being stared at can make many people feel highly uncomfortable and look away. This response to another person's apparent visual display of dominance has long been attributed to how evolution has conditioned us to respond to threats and also to how accustomed we've become, as a species, to inferring our place in a perceived social hierarchy: If someone is staring us down and we grow uncomfortable, we may, on a gut-level, infer we are of a lower status.

But if we're primed to feel more powerful, does another person's unabating gaze have the same effect on our sense of status, and how uncomfortable we feel in the moment? A team of researchers led by Mario Weick of Kent's School of Psychology investigated whether feelings of power changed people's responses to displays of dominance, such as staring.

Nice try shill kike knight, you wouldn't want a bunch of your pussy ass leftists getting psychologically destroyed because someone stared at them.

And of course the mods buy the shill line and anchor my thread. If we're not going to bother with considering operations anymore what's the fucking point? We all just sitting around waiting for the happening?

FIX'D!

Attached: 1548727412595.jpg (750x756, 80.61K)

Not your personal synagogue kikel
Sage and report

Also change your diaper

This right here is why we'll never accomplish jack shit. Been here since the 1st exodus, have multiple banners for the forum, made countless memes I'll bet some of which are sitting on your hard drive, and the paranoia here has hit levels because of the shilling that everything and everyone is now a shill even when they are oldfags.

The shills have successfully D&C'd everyone here and you don't even realize it. I'm tired of the endless do nothingism. It was never this bad. I'm starting to see why some of the other oldfags have turned on the forum, they ran out of hope before I did.

Oh and to all the actual shills being paid by their kike masters, congrats on the efforts of late. You have really cranked the paranoia up to extreme levels. I think you might actually win because no one here can't get over the paranoia that everyone here is potential shill. And that's fine. But we're still out in the world and we'll be ready for shit show when it starts. Enjoy the small victory, but you're never going to win the war.

Fuck off faggot, manlets deserve nothing but contempt. They are trash, dead weight that gets in our way and cries about racism when we try to fix our shitty country.

You're a dumb fuck, you can't talk to people now days, they call the police on you. If they think you're actually crazy though then they shit themselves and fuck off really quickly.

I'd eat that.

Attached: ggejbm.jpg (600x581, 79.77K)

I havent been in school for 8 years you little faggot.

Attached: 1551335057505.jpg (732x732, 258.24K)

I do this in very specific conditions.
1. Not behaving white and polite.
2. When women behave shamefully.
< A disapproving male stare is better than sharia law for keeping women civil.
3. Excessively liberal males.
< A disapproving male stare works on the toxoplasmosis set, they're basically operating on female-configured amygdala.
4. TERFs

Fucking kike.

Attached: D1gzgmLXgAE1sBS.jpg (933x563 239.36 KB, 146.07K)

Why didn't you just sit on his lap, would have been faster and gayer?