Blowing my whistle

relevant information :

i am an associate with a certain Zig Forumsvol. can't name him because it would doxx me. he would know right away.
Recent events taking place on the moderation team concern me greatly.
ron dismissed a few vols without explanation and his replacements for them have no relevant history whatsoever.
the vol i'm a friend with stated they refuse to keep in contact, and do whatever they want.
a few weeks ago ron told him not to discuss these things with anyone, or there would be consequences.
ron gave out his phone number and asked him to voice any concerns personally, not through text.
this makes me think Ron wants to avoid leaving any evidence of recent events mentioned.

/vol/ personally thinks new arrivals are from the SA community, and isn't sure what he can do. Ron has his personal info.

Attached: a507519389b4afdfbdd3ff39559115e9c8728296a9396bb008b2775acc98360f.png (232x214, 19.5K)

My man if you know kampfy whereabouts lemme know, I can arrange a visit for him.

Confirmed! Kampfy back!

Attached: kampfy.jpg (450x304, 33.33K)

mods won't ban this thread. they know its better to leave it up and ignore it.
overmoderation would reduce pph count.

SA community?

Mods are fags.
But so are you.

Attached: 1f4befd4cba3c420b5f9392f5f89462c80e540fa798afb6454dc48492a97d843.jpg (771x807, 41.81K)

SA = SomethingAwful.
They're called goons.
Kampfy likely came from SA forums, which has ties with the U.S. government and Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Many of them are CIAniggers involved with EvE Online. EvE online has heavily suspected ties with U.S. Government money laundering and PSYOPs. This shit is deep.

??

the only proof available is non digital.
the /vol/ - who i know in real life told me about Ron's moderation shakeup. can't tell you much more really.

EvE Online is an MMORPG.
MMORPGs are known fronts for money laundering.
Goonswarm is a player-made group in EvE Online.
Goonswarm has suspected ties with suspicious in-game events.
The EvE online community is extremely fanatical. A massive amount of real life money is involved with EvE, and many people devote huge sums for gameplay advantages.
Players are known to doxx, send death threats, and commit other crimes over the game.
But is there an ulterior motive?

interesting. really would enjoy seeing a write-up on all of this

the problem of (((mixing money))) with video games. i wish I had known games before,,

Lel, why wont SA die already.

because glowniggers prop them up.

I'm now reminded that people aren't old enough to remember stuff I feel everyone knows about the internet.

just goes to show how worthless goons are

How convenient.

Attached: incomprehensible disappointment.gif (200x200, 4.37M)

lel Zig Forums is so subverted, the idiots actually think the board was pro Clinton in 2016. I pity you.

lulwut
was one of kikey's boogiemen

Can’t say I’m disappointed to be called away to work on other more important things at this point. You guys enjoy your GLOWNIGGER good times.

Nothing seems out of place to me.

Attached: Board_Log_Normal.png (1861x861, 156.65K)

Yeah, we know. Are we going to do anything about it? No. Can we do anything about it? Sure. But like the rest of the white world, we're perfectly content with bread and circuses instead of actually fighting to reclaim our homes, before spreading our influence to the rest of the Internet. We have no intention of ever doing anything against codemonkey or the operation of this site, despite it actively admitting that they want all of us gone.

Now fuck off. We're lying to ourselves here.

OP never mentioned kikey.

Go on.

Go on.

had wrong post on reply
this nigger did

Attached: comped.jpg (1093x615, 48.71K)

All I know is everyone was complaining about that kampfy guy and how he was a turk. And normally having a turk in a position of power is a recipe for disaster.
But things are much worse now than they were back then.

Wanna know how I know your a jew?

Can you fags keep your memes straight. I thought you were only a "goon" if you don't have an autistic obsession with anime and Japan

a "goon" was a member of the SA clique who gave shit like the SJW crowd who were the filthy globalist mercenaries in gamergate
they're all commie nihilistic edgelord sociopathic assholes
they were called goons because a bunch of them were hired in some govt/NGO positions under Obummer, probably by helping each other, and some became probably cia
one dude working at state-dept that got killed in Bengazi, Lybia because he got fucked over by illary was one of them

those "goons" are anime-phobic, they get triggered by smug anime grills, probably because the non-jewish esthetics of jap art force them to realize that their scat/bdsm/faggotry/pozzed/blacked degeneracy is disgusting

they were programmed by ((( them ))) to believe that they would become your future leaders and stalag guards in the future globalist utopia

Smells like Bolshevik communism to me.

He wasn't. /4chon/ and /int*/ goons kept pushing the meme that kampfy was a 4chon tripfag named learningcode based on no actual evidence beyond "if you disagree you're kikey yourself", which low IQ retards fell for Hook line and sinker just because kikey was a spaz that made retarded moderation decisions.

le cringe

Reported for LARP. Nigger took the wrong clues. Not SAwful, SAFRICAniggers.

I know, right

that is a goon

I agree - being a pump n dump whore for the kikes is pretty pathetic; willingly at that!

I didn't believe every one of those things, but I do believe that kikeroach was a piece of shit, and pretty damn retarded to boot.

oh, neat, you guys are doing gamergate again

How I know you're a kike. Goons aren't kampfy's imagination. The faggots have had a hair up their ass since before Zig Forums's creation. They hated 4chan due to /b/ raiding them and /baph/ doxxing certain members. This hateboner for chan culture goes back many years. Kampfy is you niggers' boogieman since he accurately identified shills from there, and cleansed your own cancer; one of the few good things he did as a vol.

Attached: b220479c14caed15dcca30151b47159fc195fdf1bd428d087bcebd4dc2c99a32.png (529x251, 179.33K)

How can you tell a goon? Just look for the biggest sadistic pedo piece of shit around. It'll be really easy because they'll be the loud atheist male feminist shouting about sexism in video games and how white males ruin everything. Also check for attempts at emptyposting. Goons do this in real life all the time, it's just them staring at the fucking wall like mongloid retards though, because they are also mongloid retards.
Just look for posts that seem that they were written by a child rapist mongloid retard wearing an "I'm with her' shirt 'ironically'.
(I'm fucking psychic, I see you wanting to post 'so urs lol'. Your mom you pasty-faced cheeseshit.)