Israel under attack!

Two Gaza Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv; Missile Defense Activated

>Gaza source tells Haaretz rockets were fired from northern Strip but it is unclear who Bibi stands behind fire

Oy vey, haven't those poor Jews been persecuted enough!?

Thanks for paying for it, goy.

I'm also hearing reports that 6,000,000 have died

>Israelis reported hearing sounds of blasts in the area, with some saying that they saw the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepting rockets. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also acts as defense minister, is slated to hold an emergency security consultation in army headquarters in Tel Aviv. An Egyptian security delegation departed Gaza at Israel's request following the rocket fire. Gaza media outlets reported that (((Hamas))) had begun evacuating military posts.
Totally nothing to do with the upcoming elections.

Anyways, send your thoughts and prayers for God's chosen. Perhaps consider contribute a little something extra in the donation box at your evangelical church this Sunday.

haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326
(just for completeness)

Attached: bibi.jpg (1218x685 163.91 KB, 79.93K)

Hello Mossad false flag. Citizens getting a little too complacent lately?

Oh it is so scary. The fuel of those rockets, you can smell it! It harkens back to ancestral memories to the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Those sirens! Oy gevalt.

Attached: CNN Newsroom - BREAKING - Air Raid sirens in Tel Aviv; Israel says rockets have been fired from Gaza. @MelissaBellCNN reports.-1106284456476721152.mp4 (640x360, 3.88M)

oy vey stop harassing Netanyahu. we must come together as a united front in these troublesome times

Fuck Palestine though! You know what I mean? Fuck those animals. If war breaks out tomorrow I'll gladly be on the front lines killing those bastards. I'll even get a higher score than Baruch Goldstein. They are not a nation and there has never been a nation called Palestine. Let Israel take that land and se what they'll do with it. They'll be building computer chips for your video game console and doing cutting edge pharmaceutical research to save you life. What's a fucking Palestinian ever going to do for you? Fuck 'em.

Attached: based baruch.jpg (840x1119 166.54 KB, 123.41K)

So?

Attached: 20190215_174801.jpg (322x318, 59.96K)

False flags are expensive, goy

Go to times of Israel. There's a story about the rocket attack with a dramatic image. Then I see the fine print.
>2018
Fucking yids.

Attached: LAST YEAR.jpg (2048x1257, 448.2K)

attacking (((you))) and (((yours))) is good enough for me.

Not when you're using glorified bottle rockets. Palestinians don't have anything worth shooting out of the sky.

This is just to guarantee Netanyahu wins the elections. That's it. Nothing more

I'm hoping Trump will campaign with him. The propaganda material to wake up magatards will be priceless.

Q stated they will be saving Israel for last. There will be no help from the US. Time to get rid of the Israel evil demons.

wew
e
w

Good. May all jews be killed and Israel completely destroyed in less than 10 years.

Reported. Get the fuck off our website, you fucking kike shill.

the iron dome is fake and gay and those kikes shoot fake smoke rockets at themselves

This, and the majority of the Israeli public will know it. Whether Netanyahu wins the election and escapes jail remains to be seen.
Maybe he'll check the poll numbers after the "retaliation strike", and if they haven't improved, a wider war on Gaza could still begin. Surely, Trump is asking his generals for options to put US boots on the ground as a meat shield for precious Jewish lives. I wouldn't be surprised if he did so only to keep his friend out of jail.

HAMAS HAMAS
JUDEN INS GAS

LEFTYPOL DISAPPROVES OF THIS THREAD

A Palestinian attacking a kike in kikesville is fine by me, kike. Kike harder.

Where do jew think we are?

Attached: middleeast.jpg (800x581, 458.64K)

Attached: (((eugene)).png (695x705, 451.82K)

oh gawd that would be just terrible! 6 Billion would die in such a terrible blast!

Zero rockets killing jews is about ten rockets too little for me.

Got to enhance that narrative now.

How about this?

I'm sorry, but 2 missiles, that didn't do anything, with no sort of follow up whatsoever…

Pretty sure that's a bait post user.

Rolling for SCUDs

Attached: hh02.ans.png (640x400, 4.81K)

BREAKING
JEWS LAUNCH PIDDLING FALSE FLAG TO JUSTIFY "RETALIATION"

Attached: mfw yids.png (799x300 304.52 KB, 24.64K)

Not even on Zig Forums am I safe from clickbait headlines. OP, you're a fag.

I don't understand why jews don't just annex the Gaza Strip and exterminate everyone who lives there. They can't afford to "assimilate" a million new citizens, but no one in the world would care if they slaughtered then down to the last unborn child, either. What's anyone going to do about it? Israel has nukes. I don't get why they don't just do it already.

Except they love Israel, so why would they wake up?

Gaza is Egyptian territory. Starting a war with Egypt, not a good idea since Egypt's air force is modernized and Sisi doesn't take shit from anybody.

Yaweh's protection.

Same old shit again. Mods should change the headline to

kosher sandniggers hire muslim sandniggers to help activate Israel's victim card

This would mean more Jews, and fewer people to fight against them. Doesn't make sense from a tactical point of view.

Has fuck all to do with it. Who do you think helps starve them by keeping the Rafah border closed in exchange for $1.5 million Us shekels if not the gypos? The Jews just can't afford the bad PR. yet, but they're getting there. Hence the reason to flood Europe with muslims and (((ISIS))).

Hold my manischewitz!

Attached: ClipboardImage (1).png (495x289, 41.51K)

OY, I'm gonna pull up my sofa to the hill side and start a party. Mazel Tov!

Attached: th.jpeg (1024x683 238.98 KB, 73.25K)

Where is the bait dunce?

If you couldn't infer that from the OP which pretty much spilled that out, you don't belong here.

Wait a minute, I thought Israel was supposed to be the victim here?

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Oh look, Lindsey Graham was just in Israel on the 11th.

Attached: graham.png (974x744, 1.02M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 8.33.07 PM.png (302x491 29.97 KB, 247.18K)

You're post just sounds like

What a grotesque looking individual. Even Pence is having second thoughts about being a Zionist there.

Let's hope some of those rockets hits (((them))).

I don't think we need to see any more proof.

Attached: solid.png (1190x458, 118.11K)

The kike does cry out in pain.

I WATCHED 5 MSM VIDEOS. THERE ARE NO CASUALTIES REPORTED, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, NO ACTUAL VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THIS HAPPENING. JUST SOME STOCK FOOTAGE OF A STREET FOX NEWS PLAYED. THIS IS MOST LIKELY A HOAX FOR EVEN MORE SHEKELS AND NEO-CONS WARS. AN OLD PLAYED OUT CARD FOR WHEN A PRESIDENT IS UNPOPULAR-GOT TO WAR!!

Attached: jew freaks out.jpg (366x395, 45.64K)

Somewhere a boomer just watched this footage and wrote a big check to the friends of the IDF

Attached: D1pslFmWkAASTov.jpg-large.jpeg (1600x1066, 285.56K)

Also if anyone can remove those blurs, that'd be great…

Just when you think these retards a pure parody.

Attached: profile.png (1218x500 495.39 KB, 105.07K)

Attached: 496952476613.png (500x250, 61.67K)

Or Bibi's recent indictment. Nope nothin to see here goy, just good ol' sovereignty, freedom and democracy triumphing over evil brown people and sheeeeeeeeit

yanggang is just as deluded and cringe

Attached: 6e8e4fb9dbad58055f20878220551c6341c646f5b996c913bacfe1a3c155940c.gif (800x430, 897.75K)

weak bait, we deserve better

God. It's pathetic because HAMAS failed to do even a tiny amount of damage to the zionists

Yeah, perhaps because a $330 billion monthly expense would be paid for by printing cash, that would devalue the dollar, and invalidate any worth that white people have accrued in savings accounts. Communism by the back door, brought to you by a bugman and embraced by people too myopic to foresee the big picture. A nigger and you are given the same amount, and you think that's ok?

YangGang is a joke, you brainless Trumpnigger. Figures you'd find comradery with Qcumbers.

Attached: Qtard.jpg (1200x628, 351.48K)

Lots of muslims in the west means even bigger bad PR. Israel is fucked.

the only problem I see here is that the ragheads need bigger and more powerful rockets

Krauts already made much better rockets many years ago.

Attached: V2-903941194981049.jpg (806x676, 76.18K)

Its most probably not a hoax, its just those rockets are useless, made from water pipes etc and never hit nothing. Of course jews act like its another shoah, when nothing actually happens. Rockets hobbyists in the west build are more advanced because at least they have proper resources.

and the US (captured nazi scientists) made better ones

the unfathomable shamelessness of a foe who cries out in pain as he strikes you. and ensures the entire community is gathered round to hear his shouts.

Oi Rabbi, who are you posting to?

It won't wake up magatards, but it will piss off nonjewish liberals. I'm actually glad that Trump is shilling israel so hard now that I've abandoned all hope in him. The controlled media has put so much effort into demonizing Trump that every word out of his mouth is unquestioningly shit on by liberals. If Trump said it, they oppose it. So Trump shilling israel so hard is going to result in many a liberal who might have previously been indifferent about israel to begin to hate it. Those that already hate israel will hate it even more, now that orange man bad is shilling it. Of course there's the counter effect that Trumptards will be likely to support israel all the more because it is taking heat from liberals. But you then have the media's position; I doubt they'll support Trumps position openly because they never give Trump credit for anything. The media will most likely be silent regarding Trump's shilling for israel. And that will cause some of the more observant people - on both sides - to question why the media that shits on everything Trump says is all of a sudden silent on israel.

I'm guessing this and pissrael's new round of bombings explains recent events including NZ.

Bump.

While the evil white man are being blamed for killing 49 Muslims, the IDF hit 100 targets in Palestine and bragged about it. What is the death toll from that I wonder?

Attached: idf.png (1228x1496, 1.5M)

Bump

Attached: ry8374ry8.png (795x594, 248.76K)

Bump.

Gazans need a new tactic.