SPLC Fires Founder Morris Dees

Sexual misconduct played a role in the decision.

“Effective yesterday, Morris Dees’ employment at the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) was terminated. As a civil rights organization, the SPLC is committed to ensuring that the conduct of our staff reflects the mission of the organization and the values we hope to instill in the world,” SPLC president Richard Cohen said in a statement. When one of our own fails to meet those standards, no matter his or her role in the organization, we take it seriously and must take appropriate action.”

“Today we announced a number of immediate, concrete next steps we’re taking, including bringing in an outside organization to conduct a comprehensive assessment of our internal climate and workplace practices, to ensure that our talented staff is working in the environment that they deserve – one in which all voices are heard and all staff members are respected,”

Attached: Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_Fires_Founder,_Suggests_Misconduct_-_2019-03-14_16.23.00.png (260x194 2.22 MB, 4.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dees
dailycaller.com/2019/03/21/southern-poverty-law-center-scam-morris-dees/
archive.fo/RTamz
archive.is/7B0EA
dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/splc-richard-cohen-resigns/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-splc-richard-cohen-resigns-20190322-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In other words they pay off an alphabet to ignore them getting blowjobs from children or blackmail the investigators while suowing them the blackmail materials.

Things like this are huge and serve to demystify the entire business, places like the SPLC thrive entirely on a environment that is suffocated in of their own misguided sense of virtue.

People only notice when it starts to smell rancid

SPCC > SPLC
Rest in piss.

Attached: dees news.png (768x997 79.47 KB, 166.28K)

This is not what I've been sending $25,000 a year to support!!! Oy.

the accusations against this guy are fake but it's hilarious to see him get hoisted on his own petard

What a piece of shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1645x351 1.1 MB, 54.42K)

Funny how corporations and charities go full sjw when they have a ceo or top brass on the hook for sexual blackmail. It is almost as if there was a gameplan in place as it seems to happen quite often. I wouldn't put it past marxists to try sexual blackmail using sjw whores who were just pretending to be liberated.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1132x859 903.75 KB, 1022.84K)

He's a jew. Of course they're real.

that he sexually assaulted someone in 1979? I am the naziest motherfucker on this entire board and even I don't give a shit

Attached: 917c8242-e1c3-4912-9a4d-4c8cad829565-fred5547_1.jpg (312x390 24.86 KB, 23.28K)

He's called Morris Sleeze for a reason.

He tried to use a dildo on his wife's daughter, user. She only told her mother after they divorced.

Now for Canada.

Attached: boy buggering faggots.jpg (2048x1421, 325.94K)

More like dees nutz amirite?

Attached: verdict.png (500x357, 168.49K)

bahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah YESSSSSSSS aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah
R E S T I N S H I T
E
S
T

I
N

S
H
I
T
wait
bahahahahahahahahahaa
press S faggots
whatever state or non-state actors are responsible for leveraging this twat out of the most corrupt zionist front in this nation, I will never fail to remember to salute you and your family's name if they are ever revealed in my time.

Disgusting. Got any more? Seems they are scrubbing all internet presence on this guy. My feeling is they got a tip off to some sort of sealed indictment. The pace of cards being played is increasing:

glad to know drawfags still follow this shit

should be

Morris Dees grandfather named his son (Morris Dees) and a Jewish friend. Of course the SLPC founders family is a bunch of Jew loving christcucks.

"His grandfather named his son "Morris Seligman" after a Jewish friend."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dees

Gee, if only there had been some warning.

Attached: Morris_Dees.jpg (640x360, 58.36K)

jesus christ I remember Bill White at overthrow.com (rip) calling this shit out in the fucking 90s. WHy do they care now?

What unconstitutional monies these jews take from taxpayers

Attached: 4w2223435677.jpg (1042x777, 109.98K)

Wonderful news.

LOL

Poor poor spedolc

bump for search engine indexing

10 bucks says this is a lurking buzzfeed or vice reporter trying to do a report on "chan hate culture"

Attached: 1433978136573.jpg (480x480, 202.13K)

it gets better, former staffer Bob Moser has come out and called the SPLC a "highly profitable scam" that "never lived up to the values it espoused"

dailycaller.com/2019/03/21/southern-poverty-law-center-scam-morris-dees/

S

who_owned_the_slave_ships.jpg

Attached: 1433970354525.png (560x802, 206.13K)

Update:
The legal director, (((Rhonda Brownstein))) resigned.
archive.fo/RTamz

And the Current President (((Richard Cohen))) is ready to bail once a scapegoatinterim president is found.
archive.is/7B0EA

shit goes back to the 1980s. all the male SJWs that aren't totally psychologically fucked are just in it for pussy.

Now Cohen just resigned. LMAO
dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/splc-richard-cohen-resigns/

latimes.com/nation/la-na-splc-richard-cohen-resigns-20190322-story.html
Why "five decades?" Is that where the timeline in Potok's OFFICE SPACE ends?

Close enough.