New Zealand false flag

Taqiyya allows Muslims to lie in the name of god in the interest of generating sympathy for Islam. In Islam, there is no greater cause than Jihad… than dying for the faith. This is staged. People are actually dying, but they're dying for Jihad and to generate sympathy internationally. Islam is a death cult and this has happened before in nations like Syria.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 10.12.34 PM.png (198x99, 6.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/2783627ff245a79325459bc3bb88989ec2dd83aaa166acd3f7fe9849efdf7c3b.webm?fbclid=IwAR2OuvYN9SGKcgiu4gaf733u1VJ_bAdyd3iNhzeWvZrtaVPNkoeMj5QJ6ig
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206289997
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206307427
boards.4chan.org
triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill
archive.fo/gK0bj
cbsnews.com/news/robert-bowers-gab-pittsburgh-shooting-suspect-today-live-updates-2018-10-27/
archive.fo/Y8kCW
i.imgur.com/yvnzRlr.jpg
archive.fo/uqnUd
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911/text
web.archive.org/web/20181107003827/https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911/text
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf/The Great Replacement.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure thing moshe!!
The fire rises!!!

Nice psyop hoax kikes and I love the shill thread you spergs shit out see this how you false flag you write a script you cgi up a faked account of a person and stage a psyop you then spam it…Brazil hoax now this shitty one with no blood splatter and the claims of 50 at a hospital you don't even see 50 people in the mosque,.The reaction time the sheer lack of panic what a joke gas yourselves kikes.

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

keep tipping that tinfoil hat, alex jones.

damn if only we had more false flaggers than all our problems would go away

ABOUT NZ SHOOTING: You don't know who I am and I don't give a shit if you believe me or not, you dumb faggots. But let me tell you, some the rats who encouraged these two autsitic wannabe vikings to do this have been identified and many more will be. Be prepared, you sad pathetic losers
Also, not it was not a false flag, it's the result of lifeless faggots who spend too much time on4chan and get their brains melted by right wing bullshit propaganda. You will regret it, I assure you

CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

Yeah, sure thing bro.

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (2464x1932 46.27 KB, 439.96K)

Why do you think its a flase flag, don't you see how many dumbass neo-nazi exists on this site? Easy to manipulate to make them do what you want.

Attached: TWO SHOOTERS.webm (569x800 620.75 KB, 99.65K)

Christ, and you're hopping IPs already? Good lord dude.

Guy was a Mossad/CIA asset

Oy vey why are the goyim fighting back? Lets call it a false attack so other goyim dont get the wrong idea!

based CIA doing more to save our race than the schizofags on Zig Forums

Noone died it was Spielberg's latest film. Stop lying.

You are dumb as fuck. That was the sickest video I have ever seen and that guy is going to be burning in hell and so are you.

its just the start boomercuck

How dare he kill people literally trying to rape white children and replace his people what a fag, definitely going to hell for that.

Why would a hero burn in hell? That's the place for sodomites like you.

Attached: 1552621995724.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

The bodies are still warm

Attached: 1552621553689.png (613x628, 77.42K)

Yeah it's fairly warm in hell.

He posted the stream here personally, kike. It's real. Don't post in this thread any longer.

Yea, its real, but he was a CIA/Mossad asset

hegelian dialectic, they control both sides.

meant to quote:

nobody said it wasn't real you tard. i said it was staged.

That sounds like your Kol Nidre

that exit wound @ 11:19 was pretty good CG

Notice how TVNZ is milking as much as they can rather than just alerting people to stay away.

Nice psyop hoax kikes and I love the shill thread you spergs shit out see this how you false flag you write a script you cgi up a faked account of a person and stage a psyop you then spam it…Brazil hoax now this shitty one with no blood splatter and the claims of 50 at a hospital you don't even see 50 people in the mosque,.The reaction time the sheer lack of panic what a joke gas yourselves kikes.

THERE IS NO EXIST WOUND SPERG

It's not a false flag and we won't let you discredit this martyr, Kike

kek looks like neocohen kikes like ben kikepiro on twitter are scared this will point more to the Gaza Bombing by pissrael right now. he's even accusing others of being evil while he has made countless evil statements saying he doesn't care and wants more muslims dead.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1547828126798.jpg (320x512, 27.54K)

You work with what you have my man.

media.8ch.net/file_store/2783627ff245a79325459bc3bb88989ec2dd83aaa166acd3f7fe9849efdf7c3b.webm?fbclid=IwAR2OuvYN9SGKcgiu4gaf733u1VJ_bAdyd3iNhzeWvZrtaVPNkoeMj5QJ6ig

First one was not in the head, yet clearly aimed at the head. However, the hair did fly off in the second shot, so need a sfx expert in here.

Also all shills kindly eat my cockasaurus.

Attached: real eyes realise.jpg (430x291, 31.31K)

Why do you always cry like a woman?

The far-right follows the natural order of self-preservation and survival of the fittest while you leftists embrace degeneracy, deceit, apathy & self-denial. You're the one that needs to have shame on your conscious cuck.

Attached: 12729804qc9.jpg (750x600 63.72 KB, 97.26K)

No it's you who will go to hell for you're complicit of sticking your head in the sand over the open & waged war against White people by invaders raping, murdering & maiming us. You haven't seen anything if you think that is bad. Very sheltered life.

Attached: charlene-downes 2.jpg (400x289 19.93 KB, 43.26K)

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────

If there's an afterlife, he's being celebrated in Valhalla.

Imagine not realizing Sandniggers are even more devious than Kikes

Attached: girls-caught-peeing-candid.jpg (500x750, 69.33K)

Imagine being jewish and trying to post this absolute garbage.

shut up boomer

Attached: weird al tinfoil.jpg (400x400, 20.02K)

Hasbara allows jews to lie to goyim.

If it's a false flag it's very fucking convenient because it increases racial tensions and helps transform the image of white nationalists from ineffectual keyboard warriors and pacifist tiki torch carriers to actual soldiers ready to fight and die for their cause. I also guarantee you a ton of women are going to be wet for white nationalist men now and a lot more men will join now the cause now that they see there is hope and it's not all just a big LARP.

But let me tell you, some the rats who encouraged these two autsitic wannabe vikings to do this have been identified and many more will be. Be prepared, you sad pathetic losers

We got the message. Zig Forumsacks everywhere, this is our last chance to act. We must strike now while the iron is hot and before they can put as away! WHITE REVOLUTION NOW OR NEVER!

See you all in Vahalla.

So our countries aren't being flooded with non-whites to demographically displace us? That's all just a lie, just mere propaganda? All our white nations are actually 100% white and there is no problem?

The fuck are your guns even for if you're not going to fight cuck/coward?

well wow what do you know, this time it's actually caught on camera and can't be denied as mere baseless conspiracy theory

I hope there's like 10 of these guys and New Zealand is about to be liberated completely from non-whites in the next month.

So all the niggers fucking and killing our people, all the jews sacrificing and deceiving our people, all the chinks poisoning and displacing our people, they're all going to be in heaven right, but the one white man that fights for his people is going to be in hell?

This man is going to Valhalla that's where he's going faggot. However even by the Bible the people of Israel conquered and killed their enemies regularly.

lmao maybe you should have thought twice about flooding all white nations with non-whites and given us at least one fucking white nation that is white only in the constitution (similar to Liberia's constitution which declares it a nation for blacks only) and leave us be in peace while you libtards can work extra hard to support the niggers then.

SHOOTING CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG OPERATION
DROPPED MAGAZINE WAS ALREADY IN LOCATION BEFOREHAND
GTFIN
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206289997
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206307427

Attached: 1552624565188.png (643x348, 320.4K)

This so hard.

Imagine being so cucked you disparage the martyrs who are fighting for your survival.

Imagine you thinking back to the comment you made today, but 10 years from now, when you're being passed around from one savage shitskin to the other, as they take turns raping you, and you plead how "not racist" you are.

think it was knocked off his rig when the guy tackled him

incompetent jews

Attached: nVrioeM.png (713x1077, 592.81K)

>boards.4chan.org
Fuck off back there and never come back.

Attached: 1550220349494.jpg (470x459, 48.23K)

better research than over here so far you fucking niggerfaggot

except it doesn't make a sound unlike it clearly does when he drops one at 7:12

RELEVANT:

Pittsburgh, USA, autumn 2018

The FBI holds an active shooter drill 9 months prior in Pittsburgh & Allegheny Country; the stage in Pittsburgh for the drill is a jewish community center
TribLive
triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill
archive.fo/gK0bj

The shooter's Gab.ai account was registered 9 months prior as well
CBS News
cbsnews.com/news/robert-bowers-gab-pittsburgh-shooting-suspect-today-live-updates-2018-10-27/
archive.fo/Y8kCW

The active shooter drill and actual shooting location are virtually neighbors
Tree of Life Congregation, 5898 Wilkins Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh, 5738 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
i.imgur.com/yvnzRlr.jpg
archive.fo/uqnUd

A couple months ago the Senate received a bill to monitor and combat "anti-Semitism"
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911/text
web.archive.org/web/20181107003827/https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1911/text

Attached: Pittsburgh case 2018 (3)

B-but that's not possible! Why would our Zionist mods allow threads in this board favoring the shooter after the shooter allegedly posted here? Israel has our back, there is no way they will want to shut down 8ch while covering a mossad operation in kiwiland

Attached: 49B88B9A-3131-4FE3-8530-51C7FAFD2116.jpeg (340x227, 18.62K)

Oy vey

Attached: DBC24C7C-0FA0-4132-8D12-934B3DD0882A.gif (220x227, 25.18K)

I made a pdf…

media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf/The Great Replacement.pdf

doubtful. this guy was just a very fringe individual, very few like him. the far right and white supremacist circles will condemn him for senseless killing and for little long term gain.

moshi, pls: we love this guy!

Wtf is this

Don't trust that Brevik character. Way too much forehead.

While it is important to understand the nature of taqiyya, this has nothing to do with it. Muslims still aren't allowed to sacrifice each other.

Controlled opposition and cucks will condemn him.

Real white supremacists won't.

I want to know why so many people are making such a big deal about not sharing the video. I've never witnessed this sort of reaction from a mass shooting before. I'm betting there's something in there that compromises the story. Although I haven't had the time to view the entire video yet.