Yang Calling Whitey Evil School Shooters

Ah, but muh baste yang gang, right? I guess repeating the "all whitey crackaz iz school shootas an shieeeeeeet" nigger meme is just 4D chess, right? Based Richard Spencer!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (651x825, 131.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewYangVFA/status/1106353638543257601
snopes.com/fact-check/was-yee-arrested-for-gun-trafficking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link, you faggot. I want to see the rest of the thread.

wonder if he would still consider it math

Hate maths.

Just Yangbangers looking for their Yangbucks

Nigger.

I wonder if he's taking into consideration that those 300 million are coming from registered gun owners since it's the the only way for him to do the "math". If he's implying that white people are the majority when it comes to being legal gun owners while accusing them of being "minority church shooters" then he just shot himself on both of his feet.

twitter.com/AndrewYangVFA/status/1106353638543257601

Thanks. From the looks of it, he got completely smashed in response by people calling out racial crime stats. Beautiful.

>anyone I don't like is a (((trump))) supporter

Checked for
The Yang Gang shit was a TRS op.

Attached: 2.png (628x967 122.64 KB, 127.95K)

Given that these retards are calling the shootings "heroic" (which is some ISIS tier thinking, the type of thinking no one but edgy edgelords like themselves believed in), and are now turning on him because they think he's a Jewish plant, how are you so sure its all ironic? There are some neurotic dumbasses on this board.

Take a deep fucking hit of Zyklon B and die.

Attached: RAGE v.jpg (349x368, 75.49K)

Note the narratives folks.

This is a big one they've been running with.

All Yang did was say that White people are going to inevitably lash out violently as they become a minority in their own country. He made an accurate prediction that many others have been warning about for quite a long time

Furthermore, Yang's math that white alienation an dispossession could boil over into outright violence if not intelligently addressed, seems to be checking out

This is my 2 cents.

Attached: 1552222368897.jpg (546x800, 76.36K)

Jjj

Do you dumb niggers not realize he's basically giving white people compensation for chinks stealing their jobs? He's smart as fuck

Yeah, that's great and all bro, but the issue is that he's claiming that Whites are doing this NOW in significant number… And they simply are not.

The rare White shooters is exactly that - rare, by the numbers. Thing is, the masses don't understand math!
Its a joke.

He's not though, we've been over this you stupid twat.
He's taking more money from White people to give more free shit to muds, or he'd like to - thankfully, he hasn't got an ice cubes chance in hell of winning anything, given how utterly fucking corrupt the DNC is…. Not that the RNC is much better, mind you.

Yang is saying that White people have become so angry that they could become a destabilizing force and his response to this is to extract money from ZOG to give to White people. I fail to see how this negatively impacts us.

YANG FEAR BIG WHITE PENISU! YANG GIVE MONEY! PLZ NO HURT!

YANG IS A CHINA SHILL

Regardless of his political views, if you vote for him and you just sold America over to China like Australia.

No, he's not, he's saying that they HAVE become, and that's simply not true. That's how it negatively impacts us, by making something out to be true that isn't true - that's called lying.
And White people generally don't like liars.

Isn't he Taiwanese?

Yang comes from Actblue financing, thread
He is just a democrat pretending to be "alt-lite"

Quote the crime stats.

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────

LOL well I guess he was proven right…bunch of white people literally just shot yo 2 mosques…so yeah white people like to shoot up places

White people are increasingly turning to illegal violent actions as a way to lash out against their minorization. This is a fact that cannot be denied. Make no mistake, Yang's $1000 promise is targeted at Whites. Whites are the only group that are net payers in to the system vs what they take out of it. He sees how unstable that is and how Whites are getting stirred up and wants Whites to have a larger slice. This is how politics works.

I question the conventional wisdom that getting a state benefit for a particular group pacifies that group and makes them complacent. Do the other groups that receive benefits from the govt simply sit back, or are they constantly pressuring for more? Revolutions happen in history when elites are on the back foot and granting concessions, not when they are the most strong and the boot is coming down on the neck the hardest. The conventional wisdom here is false. Get one thing from the state and demand 10 more. Put $1000 in your pocket. Are you less pro white? Are you less angry? No. None of that changes, except now you see that it's actually possible to extract concessions from this system. This is an exercise in power. If we can exercise power, we'll get a taste for it

I don't see it.

He's making a stats-based argument. If you have a better one (NIGGER GUN VIOLENCE STATS FOR INSTANCE) then present it to him and he'll listen.

Dude is 100% driven by data.

wait is this part of his platform?
Yang Gang definitely got my vote now. Gibs $1000 noaw ZOG

Attached: 1515666564502.png (747x686, 43.54K)

Irrelevant. Yang is saying that Whites are doing this NOW, and its just not reality. This is a fact that cannot be denied.

Yeah, it targets Whites money, to give to non-Whites, to combat racism. We've been over this.

He doesn't though, he wants to TAKE MORE from Whites to give it to non-Whites. This isn't a debate. Its a fact.

No, this is how subversion works.

I don't give a shit what you question you subversive fucking rat.

Giving Whites AND non-Whites $1,000 a month CREATED FROM TAXATION OF WHITES is not helping Whites. Its helping non-Whites while HURTING Whites and tricking them into thinking they're "winning".
Fucking Trump shit all over again.

No he fucking won't.
AHAHAHAHHA fucking no.

Attached: Yang Gang in One Image.jpg (1056x1502 784.74 KB, 252.79K)

Attached: 1221434.jpg (360x240, 21.62K)

No, but Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg also DON'T PAY THEIR TAXES YOU SIMP.

Dude seriously who even gives a shit about that? You sound like a Statist cuck.

Yang would MAKE THEM you blithering nincompoop.

Blacks caused an Exodus of Korean business in LA.

You fail to grasp the fact that non Whites already get defacto UBI through programs such as section 8, foodstamps, medicaid, disability, etc. All this does is extend the welfare to Whites

You sound like a jew.

No, he wouldn't. Not gonna be rused again my man, and I have ZERO faith in your slant to do the job.

No, you imbecile, it takes the money for the extension to EVERYONE from the pockets of Whites, who are the only ones who pay their fucking taxes.

This is so fucking stupid.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about or you're just arguing dishonestly. Either way, I'm done talking to you.

Yang isn't even going to be our president. Even if he did become our president, Congress would never allow UBI to get passed. If we got lucky enough so that Yang could win, the system would be further deligitimized as the people who voted for $1000 will realize that the govt only serves the interests of rich kikes, thus radicalizing millions of more Americans

/tv/ made a video about it!

How are they so fast with OC?

Jesus Christ, could you be more of a fucking kike?

I know, its great.

No they probably would, but the big move would be to take out the bit about niggers and spics having to give up their Whitey-gibs.

Bro, you're fucking delusional.
Granted, I know this is just TRS LARP, but still.

TRS is for lolberg fags

Yeah, no shit, now go back and never come here again.

it's a reach. seems more like a way out for yanggang shills to divert course now that the discord link got passed around and all the pawns to say "hur hur man that joke was funny but now seems like a great time to say i was just joking #yanggang #ironic #acceleration"

also checked

Based /tv/. Rerry shows what this yerrow snake thinks of us… what, he thinks he can buy us off with $1k in the hand, like that will make our displacement somehow more palatable? Fuck this chink cunt.

Based NEET does it again. This user's channel is great.

Attached: 47670f61891a7de1e749d34cde1e21a48cbdbf5a520df1d37c034fe96a092e8c.jpg (589x800, 241.4K)

chinks are going to be breaking into our yards and cooking our dogs within 10 years

Attached: jiggle.jpg (125x97, 2.24K)

There's a yang fag to wreck in the comment section.

it was a Asian anti-gun who was running guns.

snopes.com/fact-check/was-yee-arrested-for-gun-trafficking/

Has someone told this chink 13 do 50?

Many did: .

The yellow dog eater would never say that about niggers.

Attached: crime_statistics_01.jpg (387x1200, 256.3K)

Based Nobody already slapped the bug man down.

Wonderful.

FTFY

Attached: yang.png (609x1821, 259.42K)

Fuck this gun grabbing faggot. If he feels unsafe because they native population of this country expresses their rights then maybe he should leave.

Given the type of psychopaths on here, that's pretty logical I gotta say. I think even the white community needs to be afraid of these guys.

You get your info about white gun-owners from stereotypes written by Jews for their comedy shows.

Holy shit he is ugly. No wonder he's so fucking mad.

Niggers make up 12% of the population but commit over half of all violent crimes. It’s not racism, it’s math.

Why did you screencap my whole post instead of just saving the image?

Attached: STFU.png (782x888, 455.76K)

I'm voting Yang in the name of Accelarationism

Attached: 717a9d224874afd75189a7d3c07edadc0e8c044f5e81391c281e7b7feb0d64f6.jpg (513x516 52.33 KB, 83.05K)

Attached: dti103.png (966x565, 299.27K)

Y-you corring me… ugry?

This is the best way to leverage this bugman.

Wew…

Accelerationism is an anti-white meme that seeks to coax whites into surrendering.

I have a feeling that if we looked up the perpetrators of the tens of thousands of murders in the United states we know where the majority of them would be both absolutely and proportionally. This is not racism. It's math. :^)

They keep feeding us ammo to shoot them with.

fucking white people

Attached: FBI.png (960x675, 225.89K)

Unfortunately it is working.
People are stupid, unthinking and will fall for whatever sounds like a quick fix, especially when there is a lot of advertising.
Killing off all the politicians would do something, but no one does it.

Push memes about him that will redpill people on the JQ race realism. Do that will all of the candidates. Wake as many people up as possible.

You've got to accelerate the collapse to wake normalfaggots up. If this doesn't do it, nothing will.

Attached: c1038550118e381ca2125b963f522acae609e50d4b6e9bf108ca87bcef3d7aa9.jpg (506x507, 83.07K)

On one hand he's right: arab countries that used to be christian and jews didnt get replaced, they got converted, ethnically they are still the same (arabs) not some other race, tho a lot of mongol DNA from all the rape they got

On the other hand the muhazn part is bullshit, asians in general behave and are a tiny minority of which only a part are chinese and the rest are other ethnicity. The replacement is happening by amerindians (mostly mexicans) and also black people who are increasingly violent as if they want white people to become aggressive against them. Overall I say the asians actually got more to win from this since they could actually get rid of the competition from other minorities, and they are getting fucked by the "privilege" bullshit in work and college admissions just like the whites

TLDR: yang is a retard trying to play both sides

I like Yang
His ideas are cool.
His supporters are a bag of mongoloid fucktards.

Am I also mongoloid?
Missing something fundamental?

Attached: YangYukioMishima.jpg (618x800, 203.34K)