Brendon Tarrant

you guys in Zig Forums are really living in the postmodern nightmare aren't you? you have created this cultish grand narrative about how you are going to be genocided and systematically executed from the comfort of your desktop in your parents basement. youve created your own religion, and have gotten people killed over a genocide that hasnt happened and that no ones threatened or created any kind of political movement around. you are anticipating a future genocide that will never happen, and in doing so you people go off and kill people completely unsuspecting of any kind of conflict with you. you've created this world that isn't real, and that you want to live in. if you can't see how loudly this screams 'postmodern nightmare', you need to rewatch fightclub.

Attached: meme.png (651x328, 183.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DZosiZR0MQJA/
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1531498056832.jpg
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr faggot

people here don't care what tourists think so kill youself

I thought this place does nothing? Eat shit, fag.

You should send at least 5 minutes researching at least the most basic demographic data before you spew something that you FEEL sounds correct and high brow.

This shooter(who took the ironic memes on here too seriously) was a cowardly retard who shot up the puppets of kikes and not the kikes themselves

we're fucked, ZOG will shut us down and have us all arrested

Yeah, that seems to be how it typically goes down in history. But then you win and you get to write how it happened.

Attached: 1514560926387.jpg (1677x1007, 492.79K)

HES STILL FUCKING GOIN!
HOLY SHIT!

Attached: (((Gude))).jpg (2464x1932 33.13 KB, 439.96K)

What's that, you want gore?
have muzzie gore

Attached: Sunnis get goodified.mp4 (406x720 1.28 MB, 1.72M)

Clearly you do, because you socially isolated edgelords sure have a hard time not replying to my post with your little insults.

I'm not virtue signalling, you little molested edgelord, I'm calling you fucking stupid. Only a psychopath calls him a hero, I mean a literal hero. No one sane thinks that, and apparently, he ran way from some mosque because one of the muslims was armed, great hero neo nazi dumbass. Its like you hate whites just as much.

Is Brievik the only one among you to intelligently apply violence? You didn't accomplish anything today.

Such is the way of the pedophile.

eh? this is funny. whites are already doomed in their homelands, you living under a rock?

Holy shit, you actually screencapped my posts, I am glad you are proving you aren't neurotic little failures at life. And yet you think I'm someone else.

You are a dumb neo-nazi, and I'll keep calling you a stupid neo-nazi until the next time you fuckoffs decide to commit a mass shooting you actually target things that actually matter.

Tell me where's the lie, faggot.

Attached: Three Men Executed by ISIS with Shogun Blasts to Heads Best.mp4 (640x350, 8.05M)

Epic meme bro!

Attached: planned_for_a_while.mp4 (360x288, 2.09M)

You were in the Aus pedo thread last night and I kept nuking you with retorts. You are such a low IQ. Kek!

Low-IQ faggot detected.

OINK OINK

Attached: 1386835561966.jpg (641x432, 42.66K)

guys im only gathering data for the great zionist cuck of the white race. why cant pol take a joke for once?

test

Congrats on learning how to ip hop :^)

bru

It is, right now. The presence of non-whites in massive numbers, always growing, while the natives are declining, with miscegenation getting more common by the day, is indisputable proof of a plan to eliminate whites. They even openly admit it now. You have to be willingly ignorant to not see it at this point or you're just lying.

Agreed man, these mouthbreathing incels should inflict their hatred on theirselves. Not other people whom actually have value in society.

I believe their white supremacist ways exist solely to give them meaning and a sense of belonging.
Kind of how people get roped into gangs. These are brainwashed, weak minded individuals who don't know how to operate once they leave the comfort of their rooms.

Since this is New Zealand, and not even Europe, this invader shit is even more embarrassing contextually speaking. Regardless of how you feel about other races. It doesn't even make sense, you're just saying "yes the Maori are morally justified in murdering me because I am an invader, so I am not innocent". You look fucking stupid, christ, you fags think everyone on here believes in the same thing you do.

Learn to be humble faggot, you are just a bitter coward hated by everyone else browsing this fringe imageboard. Act like it.

Lmao, don't tell me this a Jordan Peterson fag.

Go ahead, tell me how much a member of a insane cult i am while you pay 50 bucks for a personality test from from some faggot you treat as a prophet because he holds the radical belief that boys and girls are different.

Read his manifesto you dumb nigger
I can't say whether he did the right thing, but he understood the consequences of what he was doing and went forward because of them.
From there, whether you agree with his reasoning is your prerogative.

Tolerant today, dead tomorrow

Have some JEW-CY Mark Mann HEINY.
God, he's such a Jewzcy boî.

Attached: 20191224_105517.jpg (1600x1200 439.14 KB, 562.99K)

But you're a visitor. You don't count.

One of the mosques he targeted put this on their Facebook page with the Title in the link:

bitchute.com/video/DZosiZR0MQJA/

Secular people are weird.

Attached: 1549138356054.jpg (1920x1440, 251.84K)

I haven't killed anyone. That kiwi, that cat could party though

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────

…..

BASED

HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG
HEINY GANG
JewCY GANG

Attached: Mark_Just.png (1600x1200 752.82 KB, 562.99K)

I saw this little clip a couple years ago but don't remember where it's from, anyone got a source for this? Is there more?

tl;dr

We have enough bullets to kill you all. Don't worry, your time will come.

Typical self-righteous twit that doesn't an eyelid whenever a White person is maimed, raped, murdered, robbed that happens are a regular basis but an odd occurrence of a White person finally retaliating against his ethnic displacement you cucks condemn it for all your might. Pathetic double standards prick.

Attached: 1 96.3% Rapes In The UK Are By Muslims.jpg (600x401 11.69 KB, 135.85K)

You're next, nigger!
See you tomorrow~~~

and the thousands of people who shitpost and don't shoot up a mosque are what?
anomalies?

Hello, I am just visiting from 4chan and if this is what you call intellectual rigor here, the other pol as shit as it is must still be better. History does and does not repeat itself

Attached: 1523404428628.jpg (890x1000, 181.08K)

0/10
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

???

Expect at least a month of nothing but this kind of hypocritical shit from twitter blue ticks, politicians, etc. Liberal whites who have spent their entire adult lives campaigning for diversity and tolerance on their hands and knees begging for forgiveness, minutes of silence, etc. "This dreadful attack has betrayed our TRUE culture… welcoming immigrants and erasing European heritage… the victims are FAR MORE New Zealanders than the culprit could ever hope to be."

Thats cool projection, but many of us are successful individuals with families, girlfriends, children etc who are constantly feeling the effects of anti-white sentiments and the constant and ever squeezing hand of the government controlled not by Americans, or Europeans but by subversive rats like (you)

lmao cant white til China owns ur inbred family

fucking kill yourself. Jesus tap dancing Christ.

And you took another second to reply to me. Of course you care about my opinion. Why else can't you fuckers ignore me? You can't even resist your neuroticism. You're just a bitter loser on a small imageboard. Be more humble about it.

not an argument, kike

and as someone who as actually lived in China and other parts of Asia for more than a decade I can tell you that the bug people aren't taking over shit. 97' 2.0 inbound

Hey kike, if a new Fuhrer gets into power tomorrow, don't come around to my house and expect me to hide you. Don't try to hide in any of my neighbour's houses either, because if I find you there I'm going to rat you to the police.

im not the original person you replied to, its just so easy to bait you faggots.

Oh shut, you fucking bitter loser. Don't pull this stupid shit were you project the feelings of others onto me so you can ignore the fact that you are celebrating the murders of a bunch of random people, and that this massacre is just meaningless. I have morals. I have virtues. Which is why I am a white nationalism and I am far more angry at whites who do get raped, maimed and robbed.

So stop pretending you give a shit about whites who do. Your just a bitter fucking loser hiding under a extreme ideology to pretend that you are humane, but its just an excuse to frame your desire to commit murder. Why don't you cut the bullshit and just become a serial killer.

There is nothing heroic about killing civilians in fucking New Zealand. It wasn't even his homeland, and its probably the only British colony on Earth that whites don't have a strong claim on due to the fact that the Maori basically control half the nation. It's not even Europe.

He's not fighting back, were is he killing the traitorous politicians? Were is he fighting back against Muslim rapists? Were is he dismantling the ideology and infrastructure of mass migration and marxism? He didn't do shit.

You know what he did? Fucking nothing. That's why we condem him you little shit. And you know what else? We condemn him because he's a fucking idiot who thinks being ISIS is the way to victory. He threw away his life to strip whites of their gun rights, demonize them more, and rev up the leftists and immigration infrastructure he opposes. They'll be a thousand more muslim immigrants in New Zealand, they'll be thousands of non-muslims immigrants in New Zealand. All he did, was act as the evil bad guy, he might as well have laughed evily in his videos. That's the role he's playing in the end.

HE DIDN'T DO SHIT. HE DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR HIS PEOPLE. He threw his life away for nothing.

And not only that, but most sane people don't like seeing random people being murdered, only serial killers do. Be honest with yourself. Oh, and if you feel so strongly, target those muslims who commited those rapes then. Are you just gonna be a pussy and target a muslim preschool in Britian instead?

Bitconnect
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kill yourself. There are no innocent kikes, and shitskins are also never innocent as long as they either come to, or remain in, White nations.
Death to all enemies and traitors like (You).

imagine being so fucking idiotically delusional that you convince yourself of a grand narrative, even one without any singular motivational rendering force, that there will be a great genocide, to give your worthless life some meaning

anyone who is out there getting pussy
anyone who is out there making money
anyone who is out there travelling or actually contributing to the world in any meaningful way

would not have fucking TIME for this kind of stupid machinations

how sad

right you are sir, the holocaust hasn't happenyet

whites are having less kids than non-white immigrants in Europe. This isn't some muh globalist conspiracy. It's happening in front of you faggot.

Attached: 28e6dc69eb2b939c30b0c27b52c025110acda548f78a3a44c7f94fa465f6b11f.png (427x320, 5.26K)

unironically everything you said here is true

thank god for Brenton he stopped the European birth rate imbalance !!!!!!

Attached: mexican holiday.mp4 (224x400, 10.11M)

1)wtf happened, seriously I don't fukken know
2)kys not your personal blog
In short: TL; DR or fuck off with your shit thread

What is the Kalergi Plan?

What is the 1965 Immigration Act (and its promises that it would not effect the demographics of the USA)?

What is a certain list held by a certain organisation that lists white population from henceforth?

Yeah i mean its kind of fucking usesless making this thread, this is a haven for psychotic people.

everyone here who supports murdering innocent people over a delusional belief of some "impending doom" are literally delusional and psychotic and should be checked into a mental hospital

the world isn't crazy, you guys are.

There people are literally just scared of their identify being lost

you are going to fucking die, the white race will die off eventually, so will everyone else. You faggots fucking care too much.

Man first the THQ fiasco and now this!
This shit gets more crazy by the year!

Attached: DzDVCc0WwAEMTRO.png (1024x974, 987.07K)

I'm out of the loop, someone give me a tldr
Why are there so much moralfag threads and what happened?
Did someone shoot a mosque or something? Why is this even fucking important that there are multiple moralfag threads on this board?
I'm a nigger

You daft ignorant yanks showing your lack of knowledge as usual. The maoriniggers (as well as the abos for that matter) genocided the original inhabitants before them and burned down the continent because they're so retarded.

Don't you have more shitskin child rape grooming gangs to cover for? How about injecting hormones into children and having them identify as the opposite sex before they even hit puberty? I bet trannies have zero advantages over women in athletic events, right? How about those packs of totally sanes you sent to the SCOTUS confirmation like that free bleeder? I could go on forever. If you look at the state of the world and think it is sane then you are beyond mad because you are a pack of freaks likei.4pcdn.org/pol/1531498056832.jpg who deserve the rope.

BRAZIL O MULTICULTI PARADISE

Attached: Welcome to Brazil Heart of the World Homeland of the gospels.webm (400x300, 1.82M)

ok nigger

shut up faggot

I tried finding "ISIS" in his manifesto and nothing comes up.

BUT BUT Brasil is the most mixed mongrel country on earth. By the logic of the lunatics totally sanes it should be the most peaceful and advanced civilisation on earth! See i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510066787874.jpg

Diversity is the strength!!

Honestly at this point, a white genocide doesn't sound so bad. We kind of have it coming

Take your own advice and kill yourself then, traitor.

So spicy, did I strike a nerve?

That's what makes you edgelords so problematic
Your kind blends in too well. You niggerfaggots will spread your hateful rhetoric to others

So gunning down people who have different views is fine, but diddling is where you draw the line?

One continual problem I see with the insane today is their constant reaffirmation of their beliefs and actions through pop culture and media i.e. fucking harry potter and star wars references instead of real life. These people tend to all have leftish views, their beliefs have always lead to the downfall of civilisation. The barbarians are at the gates.

lol you're just like those women who compare everything in politics to Harry Potter

k
y
s

fucking stole my idea.
50 people are dead and this faggot seriously thinks "watch fight club" is the solution LMAO. jesus christ.

To OP:
Quit your job as internet detective. You don't have the psyche to handle this level of inter-connectedness.
We created a Stand Alone Complex way too fucking powerful to be controlled.

christians of peace

gotta love downers in this thread getting hardcore wooshed by fight club reference lmao

Either Zig Forums slavecuck or dick-chopped jew.

this tho

isn't there some new page in your playbook? this is getting stale.

You should take a look at the Breivik case some more, because you're unversed in the true motive. Hence lurk more etc.

Is the curly-haired, big nosed, rat-eared Benjamin there a pedo? Imagine my surprise
you can use? this is getting old

Sadly, this is what you often see in brainwashed 'good' people. Being civic, being nice and being liked by everyone is the highest good, instead of standing up for your self and your race.

Not just random people; he killed some off the next generation of muslims. That's a good thing.
Oh boy.. virtue signalling!
Yet this strike against the biggest perpetrators of these crimes somehow doesn't rejoice you? I could go on dissecting your cognitive dissonance, but it's not worthy of my time.

this whole event really makes me think…

is fedposting a art?

Wrong.

It takes a psychopath to believe that people don't have real feelings and it's all pretend to impress people. If you don't have empathy you should be humanely killed.

maoris are originially from china

Ebba pushed him over the edge.

Attached: ebba-brenton2.png (1665x496, 996.08K)

Don't worry about killing yourself OP. We're coming for journalists soon enough.

I hope all those girls in Rotherham and every other English village watched this footage and smiled.

You are an idiot.