To anyone who thinks this shooting is evil

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all without mercy.

Attached: brenton_tarrant.png (454x395, 195.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyEaVnziIpI
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also look around the boards and social media: Watch the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.

They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.

The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is we all need to do similar things.
There is a war to be fought. We won't last another generation under their control.
Fight or go extinct. You probably have less than 20 years to win.

Found the shooter right here.

He's literally holding the AK in his jelly rolls!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360 260.97 KB, 156.6K)

This man knows what he is talking about.

If I were a younger man, I'd be seriously considering a copycat attack right now. I'm sure others are.

imagine being a shill relegated to 8ch, not even 4chan

Did someone fire back against the Aryan genocide?
Has the war begun?… because since WW2 Aryans have been the target of genocide, and there hasn't been any serious resistance.

Attached: Vibration.jpg (850x400, 75.14K)

Zig Forums is easier to shill on.
My company doesn't have to pay for passes anymore too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x699, 428.81K)

Don't be distracted by kike false flags from the

Gaza Bombing

Attached: bismuth.jpg (1500x1129, 363.71K)

Bruh I regret going here, this is just edgy insane 4chan.
Seek mental help man.

you satanic siege discordpics should fuck off with your ops.

THIS SHOOTING WAS PRE PLANNED AND EXECUTED ON THE ORDERS OF THE KIKES

ANYONE WHO DEFENDS THIS PATSY, AND THIS FALSE FLAG EVENT ARE EITHER SHILLS OR USEFUL IDIOTS

Fuck off back to.Reddit nigger

how many times were you circumcised?

Attached: 1380405641134.jpg (500x500, 116.16K)

Attached: make-me.png (973x834, 1.22M)

t. schizo boomer who will never get off the couch to resist the reptilian overlords he never stops talking about

Hero.

If this is true, then Aryans are doomed.
Action fails, in-action fails, you have to stand up for your race against slander. Wars have been fought over much less than the survival of the Aryan race on planet Earth.
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Attached: Ladies-Union.jpg (702x991, 105.42K)

Remember the Rohan exiled for resisting the orcs? We are those Rohan. We ride until our king awakes. Ride

Blah blah blah edgelord thinking. You realize that some people will NEVER see things the way you do right? Its why even here, there are people that oppose this.

I'll like you to try to debunk this image instead.

Attached: 93c674cd2a6c9aa0f64af8e5f5f7beeb2f7f99c20dc86567124435baed311d68.png (2464x1932, 377.82K)

RIDE NOW

it's all just ad hominem nigger

Weebshit combined with literal nazi propaganda lmao

Nah if it was the Kikes they would have have had him shot to enforce the Police are the Good Guys goy narrative.

UNTIL THE HAGIA SOPHIA IS FREE OF THE MINARETS, THE MEN OF EUROPE ARE MEN IN NAME ONLY!

Reminder that killing people does indeed result in dead human beings

This isn't going to be the start of some kind of glorious Aryan uprising, Lord Übermensch. It was just a bitter loser who shot some Muslims, and now he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. The End.

Go outside, nigger. Get a fucking hobby.

Inb4 some jews shop him to look like a jew

People expect me to give a fuck about these invading mudshit goatfuckers or their shitty desert cult even as they mass rape and murder beautiful European children. Those people are retarded. Mudshits aren't even capable of empathy, so if the shoe is on the other foot it means nothing to them. It's like trying to play fair with a Rules for Radicals worshiping leftist, only you have standards to begin with, and unreciprocated they are a liability to success.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

I should have greentexted:
If this is true, then Aryans are doomed. Wars have been fought over much less than the survival of the Aryan race on planet Earth.
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
There fixed.

Attached: Elfheim.jpg (2560x1600, 1.34M)

sick trips

Manifesto:
1 result

I like HSPs.

It must, or all is lost, and if you are not your green text you are a worse than useless blackpill.

You talk all this shit about purpose and brainwashing, but the same shit could easily be said about you.

How is this "universally good"? How is some sad autist that was just ultimately looking for attention picking on defenseless people morally good?

Don't you realize how hypocrite you are when you say shit like invaders and native lands when we're talking about white non-aboriginal Australians? In your logic there is nothing wrong with aboriginals and american indians and the groups along that line killing white men.

Go out and speak out your ideals in public. If you really believe in what you've said they will stand firm. If not maybe you'll realize how much of a colossal retard you are.

Heil'd

Then explain why Brievik violence was so much more effective and more intelligent and more desirable to his goal then this shooter?

Even by any objective standards, this dumbass decided to demonize whites, and his own position, and his life, for no reason. Because even if he killed 100 muslims, he didn't actually change anything. Instead, he's now gonna get a bunch of whites saying sorry, he's gonna get mass vigils for the victims, he's gonna become the devil. He revved up anti-white propaganda. He revved up the leftists. He revved up mass immigration. He didn't do anything to pro-refugee, mass immigration infrastructure, and the video he took makes him look evil and a psychopath for anyone with sanity. He did nothing. There are litreally thousands of new muslims being born every week, and there will be a thousand more muslims in New Zealand next year. What the fuck did this guy do again? Unintelligent violence always leads to failures, and you think this guy would take a lesson from ISIS to realize that being edgelords doesn't give you a real following. It just means you are gonna lose, and then get tortured by Kurds and Assad soldiers. ISIS did more damage to Islam then anything else, but most people aren't aware of that.

By all objective measures, you are a fucking idiot if you think this was a good thing. So I can see why a dumbass neo-nazi would think like that. Because maybe we'll get more smart neo-nazi if we shame the stupid ones.

I enjoy a happening as much as the next guy, and as far as production values goes this guy did everything right. A manifesto? Livestreamed the action? Subscribe to pewdiepie?! Vince McMahon just fell off his fuckin chair

but yeah, murdering innocent strangers is bad

the faggot has not point anymore. he's just a mindless shooter trying to stir shit up.

Whatever you say, loser. Keep blaming the Jews for all your problems while they continue cucking the absolute fuck out of you.

I'm just glad that everyone who's voicing their support for the attacks are now going to be under active surveillance by law enforcement.

omg yeah he was so based even though they’ll use him and his retarded actions as ammunition for gun control and anti-whiteness XD

The public are sheep to the slaughter. (((MEDIA))) is controlled by (((central banking finance))) The strongest WILL RULES.
VICTORY OR VALHALLA

WE WILL MAKE YOU THE LOSER BYE.

Breivik was a shitty Mason faggot murdering the children of lefties, many ethnically European. He's probably better in your eyes because you're a filthy kike.

I bet he's a freemason.

Will you fucking cuckchanners go back to your shithole already, you're not going to get a foothold here

Traitors hang next to the Jews.

All these faggots are probably the first ones to laugh when white people get killed by muzzies too

oh yeah, hedges focusing entirely on goyim. no mention of why any of whats going on in the world or why. definitely from pol. the only thing missing are swastikas on his hood and forehead.

Were you lot molested by an Israeli as a child? How the fuck does one grow from an innocent kindergartener to a fucking sweaty neck beard licking at the shrine of a literal mass murderer?

No, retard, some people just oppose murder. Not everybody sees the world like you where you have to either cheer for the murder of one group of people or the other.

A real nazi wouldn't get retarded degenerate tattoos

are you implying those things aren't already in full force?

Oh fuck off kike

well he wasn't fuckin jaywalking

This is probably the most pragmatic post in the last hour or so. I appreciate the sum of your character in this post
other stupid faggots here will call you a kike or nigger or some stupid shit to try and tell themselves this was a win of any kind; you basically nailed it. This did nothing, and in a week we will be seeing these people being made into martyrs.

you have to be a fucking moron to believe this is anything more than it is.

A foothold? No, I wouldn't want to ruin your little echochamber. I'm sure law enforcement will take care of that soon enough.

Reddit thinking. Calling someone edgy trully got 'em.
You don't peacefully get rid of those who hate you. No politics, no agreements, no elections won't get rid of them if they are already there. Only thing you can do is to vanish the servants with their masters. Let this be a lesson from ex-Soviet Union, you don't change your nation by just declaring independence. If you do, the same people who loathed you in the past loaths you today. And on top of that, they play victim.

This.
Fight. Kill. Win.

Survival of the geneplex is all that matters. Morality is bullshit abstraction useful only in stable social games. It has no bearing on war.

Reminder if you think the Muslim invasion is bad wait until you realize the governments of Europe, the US , and beyond are openly inviting the Muslim trash and attacking anyone who complains. Also, keep in mind both the Christian and Jewish churches and organizations in these countries have happily joined the government in welcoming the Muslim scum. Muslims are trash but so are the government, Christian, and Jewish leadership that have aided the Muslim invasion. Be sure to give all of them a magazine full of love for all they have done.

Attached: 1547598304776.jpg (600x597, 33.93K)

sure I don't shill

It's obvious what's going on here and what you're trying to do

CAPITALIZE ON THIS SHOOTING
EXPONENTIATE, ACCELERATE, SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DO ANOTHER SHOOTING, THIS WILL ONLY INSPIRE YET MORE SHOOTING, CAUSING WAR WE NEED
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
MORE SHOOTING MORE SHOOTING MORE SHOOTING
PLEASE user, DO IT FOR EBBA AKERLUND

EBBA AKERLUND WANT YOU TO DO IT
DO IT user DO IT user DO IT user DO IT user
IT MUST BE NOOOOOOOOOOWWW NOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW
DO IT ONOWOWOWOWOWOOWOOOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWO

HEY GUYS IM SMART!!!! !!!1! you are all dumber than me and I know the REAL HIDDEN TRUTH. Mass shootings are good because i said so! anyone who disagrees should die
^^ TLDR version of what you posted

… you mean angry white people? I thought it was the opposite. You morons really need to make up your minds.

The parallels between you stormweenies and feminists are hysterical.

See what I mean, only in a world so cucked by woman and pussy faggots would anyone demonize events like this to this level of faggotry

Well then you little bitter fuckwad, why don't you go to Rotherham right now and show those fucking Muslim rapists what you really think of them? Why don't you fly to Iraq and show ISIS a lesson?

No, why not you fucking pussy aren't you angry? What you gonna do instead? Find a preschool filled with muslim children? Then act surprised people are disgusted by you? Or think you're a fucking coward going for these type of targets? Do you, you little mouthbreather, understand why people would defend you if you attack the Rotherham rapist muslims, but why they won't if you go for a pre-schooler?

Do you believe in collective responsibility? Do you remember that this is what those muslims you hate said to justify murdering and raping Europeans because your government went into their lands? SO why are you even angry? Technically, even by your logic, you shouldn't be angry at them, just like muslims shouldn't be angry at you retilating them.

No, leftists don't play fair, that's why they realize if you are gonna use violence, you aim it towards people who matter. Not fucking randoms. Do you get that, you dumb neo-nazi? Do you enjoy demonizing white people and white nationalism by being the fucking bad guy and playing the evil man that the left wants you too? Do you care more about revenge then actual love for your people?

Yes, that's why your a bitter loser on 8ch, and the feds might get you at this rate.

inb4 the whole board just turns on you because for some reason the faggots here are all about shitting on muslims and jews are fucking stupid, but find christianity to be any better.

circumcision denial detected

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=fyEaVnziIpI

Muh Good & Evil: Morals are only best-practises
There is no morality, there are only actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals.

Acting to further one's goals doesn't preclude cooperation- what it DOES mean is that one should be certain their actions, directly or indirectly

Stay mad, Reddit. You don't know shit. Maybe if you shit the board up long enough you'll passively learn enough for me to talk at you instead of down to you. Not likely, though. Retard.

Oh yeah then where the fuck is your children? Where the fuck is your nuclear family? What did you do to help out the white race other than waste time on Zig Forums lying to yourself that you're smarter than you really are?

You're fucking pathetic. You talk all this crap about genes and races and yet you're gonna end up a sad genetic deadend. Get a life.

I hope you ment

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I don't think it was a good thing, but I don't see how it changes anything, the fundamentals all remain the same it's only the speed at which things move that has changed. It's acceleration, just as he wanted. It's not like NZ is "now" going to become an England like shithole full of Muslims and a totalitarian nanny police state, it was already doing that. Now it just has the impetus to move there faster.

Unless his goal is to build sympathy for invaders and ensure that there are more of them, how is this going to further anyone's goals?

CRY MOAR YOUR TEARS ARE LUBE FOR MY WANKING

I'm speaking in general.

ACCELERATE ACCELERATE ACCELREWTAEE NOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOO

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────
…………………….

Wtf are you talking about? These people don't even need ammunition to spout the shit you are mouthing off about. The only thing AT ALL this changes is 20 less invaders.

Muslims have been attacking and slaughtering whites for thousands of year. They do it..because of their beliefs. Youre an imbecile.

Charming.

You might change your mind about how cool murdering strangers is if you or a loved one ever get jumped by a murderer.

Ah, I hate this pretentious, pedantic bullshit. Morality exists. It's a concept, and it's comprised of various subjective constructs.

Based Brenton

cucks

Anyone have the backup of the facebook video he linked in his manifesto?
The one that said "Muslim eyes only" or whatever?
The video that made him choose that mosque specifically?

Is war faggot.
Humans had always been tribal.
Keep pusing whites some more and one of them would nuke israel.

MAYBE THEY ALREADY HAVE NIGGER LOVER WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR MORAL FAGGOTRY ELSEWHERE

Or better yet you can come see me direct confrontation style instead of the usual glownigger tactics

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx

Hey this was the fucking pasta from 4chan

Come up with something original you retard.

Your concept of morality is totally broken, and our civilization was not built with it. You are the rot within. You are the cancer.

(checked)
It's not war, it's murdering unarmed civilians. The shooter is a coward.

Good idea Mr CIA.

Attached: CIA Wojak.png (640x640, 337.59K)