Christchurch thread 4

Remembering a brother fallen.
Archive of the original here:
archive.fo/vWTGW
You can find the other threads in the catalog.

Latest news is 4 in custody, IEDs neutralized.

Attached: D1qkOukX4AAksSj.png (572x451, 409.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vWTGW
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
archive.fo/i2dfr
archive.fo/KLjgZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((IT WAS A MOSSAD JOB)))
If you think this benefits whites, you're retarded.

Daily reminder you can’t dent the Brent and you sure as shit can’t Warrant the Tarrant

Lol

First post correct post.

The heebs wanted a distraction from their latest shooting up Palestinians and bombing of Gaza.

kike

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

Attached: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE.webm (720x620 2.77 MB, 80.79K)

Don't mind me. Just uploading my pregnant Anne Frank hentai collection for all the journalists lurking this thread.

Welcome to Zig Forums friends, enjoy your stay ;)

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (889x1216 573.86 KB, 712.25K)

t. neo-Ottoman who is starting to realize he's actually living in 19th century Bulgaria.

MFW 8ch's only achievement is getting their website shut down

Attached: admits.jpg.png (600x449, 12.87K)

Easy solution there , remove muzz yid chriscuck from earth and things would be so much better

Literally nobody in the normie sphere cares about that though (in hindsight yeah but real time no).

God dammit bros I just want an atomwaffen Aryan waifu to 88 with

Attached: the ride.jpg (460x562, 78.27K)

GLASSED

threadly reminder that bootlickers get the gas

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15 Mass shootings at New Zealand mosques.png (786x552, 47.91K)

You hear that? The mudshits aren't even safe in their pews. What's the world coming to?

Attached: AOC tard.png (583x500, 39.69K)

Alot of dumb neo-nazis don't care whether it benefits whites, they are just bitter losers who want to engage in violence, then get buttmad that some of us don't align with their psychopathic tendencies. They won't even deny it, they'll just use some gay ass insult like this was some far left subreddit.

i hope to god your a shill because if you aren't then a nignog would be fit to laugh at your intelligence.

Attached: 3ed01793be9e3f3b41570e73561376940cdace0c1ec15a01194fb42942a9a134.png (640x360 142 B, 15.76M)

Someone has a download link of the 16 min footage? It got deleted from LiveLeak.

fkn hell. now theres going to be revenge attacks. my fellow europeans, keep safe and keep away from any bearded sand niggers

Retard, he literally says in his manifesto he knows about "muh optics" and he wants to stoke debates about gun control. He sees this as a valid attack on an enemy with the byproduct being accelerationism. He was an accelerationist.

It really doesn't matter what functional soccer moms like you think. You're along for the ride and nothing more.

spotted MIGA Qcumber

I just wanted to make another thread to keep this rolling, seeing everyone's reactions is half the fun.

SEMI-ANNUAL reminder: If you see random shoes placed in the most prominently published photographs, it's a false flag
Someone know knows, and someone who glows. Take care anons, they're gunning for you.

Attached: aelhra-false-flag-set.jpg (634x403 620.7 KB, 69.38K)

The best defense is a good offense. Kill invaders, kill police, kill military.

got it. Staying on high alert

He's selfish tbh. He gets catharsis while worsening the situation for everyone else.

PART 3 WHERE??????

Does Twitter still do that shit where it forces you to post a phone number to verify your account?

I want to make a few burner accounts to say the regular platitudes that pop up after Islamic terrorist attacks back at the idiots who say that kind of nonsense unironically and who are undoubtedly freaking out about white people now.

Yep, Way too convenient.
They don’t even try to conceal their games these days.

Original thread was fun, now its just trannies and glowniggers shitting things up.

The absolute asshurt of these people

We’re all gonna get v&, aren’t we?

Attached: A0B8549F-5CD0-44BF-938E-EB5B459C3E6D.png (499x513, 283.15K)

Attached: 3ed01793be9e3f3b41570e73561376940cdace0c1ec15a01194fb42942a9a134.png (640x360 142 B, 15.76M)

I have a funny feeling about all this, and yeah I don't think this benefits anyone. I wonder how this guy had access to these firearms in such a progressive shithole.

how dose she manage to get more stupid by the day? this has gotten to a point of medical concern.

and tell me my dim friend, who wrote the manifesto? Do you know? Was there a missing elephant in the room? It pays to question more.

archive.fo/vWTGW
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Attached: 376.png (768x1024 18.57 KB, 999.34K)

Typical cuckchanner

see you in the camps bro

Nevermind.

The best part is when he finished shot that cunt in the back of the head, walked up to the car, and the song was playing "I am the God of Hellfire" as he gets in the vehicle to run over her corpse. 10/10 Im gonna sleep better tonight

Attached: lickrebelmullet.jpg (827x1024, 260.1K)

farewell

So he's a dumbass then. Is he aware that nothing changed from what he did? Other then giving the enemy brownie victory points. How many muslims are gonna come to New Zealand next year? A thousand?

Wow, look at how killing a bunch of random muslims is changing things. What a hero. Less gun rights in New Zealand.

What can't more of these guys end up like that one bitter 8ch faggot? You know, he was also one of the edgy fags on here, was gonna commit a school shooting, but then failed and shot himself in the head.

Where are you cucks coming from?

Yes, idiotic neo-nazi need to be shamed. If enough of them are shamed, maybe we'll get smarter psychotic ones who actually know to target things that matter.

Directly from Twitter surely.

can you please give more examples of shoes in prominent pictures

PRO TIP: Every post I've made on this site is elaborate satire. I condone violence, respect other cultures, and love women.

That doesn't have part 3 tho?

you retards need to understand the implications of this. There's going to be revenge attacks from these bearded barbarians against europeans. On top of that, theres going to be a wave of sympathy towards islam and accepting its bullshit

Anyone have the full video?

Must protect the jihadis in the USA.
Big plans afoot!

yes same here, purely satire.

If you look closely at pictures of the twin towers you can see a pair of sneakers hanging off an antenna as the plane flies in.

THIS IS FUCKING BAD

JUST

Attached: 4D01997C-3B1D-4441-9420-0F2651E366F8.png (233x261, 83.83K)

Enemies do generally attack you, user, whether you fight back or not.

Ah, I thought you meant the 3rd thread. There's no third video. Just 1 and 2 here.

Haven't you realize that neo-nazi don't actually give a fuck about white people? They are just bitter social rejects hiding out on this fringe imageboard who have taken solace in this white nationalism idea, but not because they actually believe it, but as a vehicle for their desire to cause murder and violence.

So don't wait around for them.
So kill the sympathizers. It is incredibly straightforward and we've done it multiple times in history with regards to these exact same pests.

New Zealand's firearm laws are not strict at all. No mag limits or anything like that. All the weapons used in the shooting could have been acquired legally.

Gaza gets bombed every fucking weekend. It'd be stranger if it wasn't happening at the same time.

true

you're right.

Then what are we left with fellas? I dont think theres much options up for grabs on the table?

Yes.

Attached: twip-04-charlottesville-protest-car-crash-blur-ap-jt-170817_hpMain_5_4x3_992.jpg (1306x1012 145.65 KB, 1.37M)

There's a big target in the Twin Cities.

any other examples? give atleast 2 more

image version of the manifesto

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement - NZ Mosque Cleaner Hero Manifesto Fullchan Page 3.png (1000x15000 1.68 MB, 1.88M)

Oh no. What are they going to do? Rape thousands of children, infiltrate the government to get away with it, murder people in the street and have feckless media cucks act as apologists and spout platitudes trying to pretend that their behaviour is rare? BT was right. This won't make things worse. Things are already dire.

Magazine was already on the floor

Bot was posting to his Facebook. Too many posts within a minute in many posts.
archive.fo/i2dfr

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 2.10.14 AM.png (1280x720 182.54 KB, 15.63M)

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement - NZ Mosque Cleaner Hero Manifesto Fullchan Page 6.png (1000x15000 1.73 MB, 1.82M)

To the journos lurking. This is what happens when you push unnatural agendas and defend Islam each time a muslim commits a terrorist attack. You agitate the mentally unstable and this is the result.

thanks but not to sure about the one on the right

Usually one attempts to defeat the other side.

I haven't seen the pictures personally, but I've heard rumours that Breivik may have been wearing shoes when he shot the kids of the degenerates trying to destroy his nation.

Spooky.

reported, Zig Forums is a board of peace

that was just a meme you fucking retard, shes a nigger

Was it the "mentally unstable" driving the Reconquista? The Russo-Turkish wars? The Balkan Wars? This is a constant loop with these parasites.

I'm bored of this shit already
when's the next happening?

Explain the magazine

when you man up

fuck off Qcumber, stop being so paranoid about the most aesthetic shootings in history

Depends on how long it takes you to prepare yourself.

Post the hotline miami edit

surely we can prevent it though

archive.fo/KLjgZ
Guy doesnt look like he is 28. But I dunno.

Attached: 0415a47f103ad10573b32d1715968a90ea545c7cf2b1c340dbd2f112ce0b1523.png (1209x1012, 318.91K)

They banned Michael Jackson and his songs of peace and harmony from the airwaves and this happens.

Prevent a side from winning? There's no draw in this conflict, user. One winner and one loser.

of course man but im just saying, how do we stop these muzzies from making anymore ground in Europe? Or just stop their agenda from spreading?

Any NZ bros out there? Can you access the site?

Attached: D1rcwCoXQAA_Vau.jpg (1840x1043, 189.06K)

So taxes are subsidizing constant police at Mosques? What country do I live in?

shiling

absolute assmad

Be the change you want to see.

And the PDF just in case

Attached: pixel.png (1x1, 119)

Trump will probably declare a sandnigger history month or something to collect those good goy points

Drive them and their enablers out. Like any pest, it won't disappear until you take action. You make a house uninhabitable for cockroaches, they tend to get the message.

Only with a vpn/proxy

Got you. Should I take physical action? That is, if necessary .