Uncensored Brenton Tarrant Video

Uncensored Brenton Tarrant Video Shooting Livestream Recording

bit.tube/play?hash=QmUE34RoKnuB5qvnvmZmgKH9GmggBED69L8248ifbFgGNH&channel=7579

Attached: 0c4b6db00311b9cdc0ec0981fd7892c4fc1eb7919799257c36eda96e8d130d80.png (255x222, 9.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seed20.bitchute.com/y07IZ3qXhZQK/OBZjCF85Kotn.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/hpwvuj.mp4
www14.zippyshare.com/v/E71cdeNb/file.html
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
darkweb.tokyo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_licence_(New_Zealand)
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file
mediafire.com/file/u153u4aqviafb3y/The_Great_Replacement.pdf/file
mega.nz/#!e0tQ2Y4K
mega.nz/#!C80myAZB
solidfiles.com/v/4ad3yeXYn4PrZ
solidfiles.com/v/AngzB845g2gBM
www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html
www111.zippyshare.com/v/gvXiTInN/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you provide a mega.nz link to download? I can't find a site or software that'll download bittube videos.

I've got it saved to my phone, no idea where to upload it again but

he did what>?

Attached: heisscum.jpg (1789x986, 271.65K)

Can someone post a link to the manifesto?

You're retarded if you think its jews and not just the powers that be or simply self loathing white people.

damn you are more hardcore than him bro. When are you going to do your shooting?

Thanks for the link!

How does it feel like protecting m'ladies who don't even want your help, stormlords? LOL.

Captcha: Hbd pyu (Human bio diversity pee yew)

Attached: captcha proof.png (1125x1778 81.18 KB, 703.49K)

"Subscribe to PewDiePie"…
I think he doesn't realize that he just destroyed PewDiePie by saying that and that he will be harassed by all the Jewish "anti-racists" bullies over the world and that his channel is going to be deleted because of it.
Really not smart.

PewDiePie is shit, faggot

Pewds stands with us!

Not long till some gang of 9 year olds set some shit on fire if he gets banned. -_-

(((You)))

H

HEIL

HERO

He was one of us, wasn't he?

Try anonfile

Nobody in this place is smart. Some faggots on here call this guy a hero, and then he goes running away the moment a muslim with a gun shows up. So, whatever little heroics he had in murdering "invaders" (which were just dumb muzzies the New Zealand government invited) is now completely lost, and now he just looks like a pussy.

Attached: 1552623601575.jpg (1125x883, 212.86K)

WHAT BILL WILL CONGRESS PASS WHLE AMERICA IS DISTRACTED POL?

WRONG
You can watch the whole video. This didn't happen.
my.mixtape.moe/hpwvuj.mp4

Who gives a shit? The U.S. is done. 10 years max until it falls apart.

Attached: 1550873857028.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

He made an endorsement for right to bear arms. Literally the best thing to come out of this. Also I don't think he was trying to look heroic shooting unarmed people lmao.

Countdown to amending the Constitution so only nonwhites can bear arms: 3. . . 2. . .

lol all cucks on reddit locking all the subs to prevent the video and the manifesto from spreading

There literally is a video and it does not happen. Are you really this dumb? Of course they make up a "heroic Muslim man defender" story.

kek there's in the video a muslim pig bitch on the ground crying HELP HELP, 10 seconds later he gets headshotted.. these are the muslims

the Legend known as Tarrant

Good riddance then, e-celebs are faggot cancer only normalfags listen to

Kikes already lying. That never happened

Good. Shame he did not say something about kike Shapiro.

The Bitconnect stuff and his history is very dodgy. It was an MLM type scheme.

I'm an eurofag who never had weapon training but he seems to be a skilled shooter.

How hard is it to get weapons in NZ?

Not saying this is a false flag but his manifesto and the way of carrying this out raises questions.

Attached: D1qphS-UgAALe0X.jpg (648x365 27.15 KB, 44.79K)

I know what you ([(mean))).

The radicalization of young Western men is not just unavoidable, but inevitable. It should come as no shock that European men, in every nation, and on every continent are turning to radical notions and methods to combat the social and moral decay of their nations and the continued ethnic replacement of their people. Radical, explosive action is the only desired, and required, response to an attempted genocide. These men and women are not being being brain-washed, corrupted or misled. They are finally removing their blindfolds and seeing the reality of the the world and their peoples future. The truth that the West killed the notion of god, and proceeded to replace it with nothing. Brought forth two competing ideologies(communism and fascism)to replace this loss of god, then proceeded to allow both sides to slaughter each other to a standstill and then let corporate backed capitalists tear the survivor to pieces. Resulting in a society with no core beliefs, no purpose and no vision for the future. A society of rampant nihilism, consumerism and individualism, where every individual is a competitor and the rights of the individual override all notions of responsibility. In this hell the individual is all and the race is worthless, something to rail against and use whenever possible, a power structure to climb, or topple. The truth that they are rapidly becoming, not just a global minority, but a minority within their own lands. The Truth that they are left, alone, an individual in a society worshiping the cult of the individual, to respond against an influx of outsiders from all corners of the world. Enemies bound by faith, culture or tradition with higher levels of fertility, trust and in group preference resulting in much stronger communities. The truth that they are expected not to combat these myriad, unending and dedicated interlopers, but to embrace them, accept their own disenfranchisement, accept the loss of their fathers lands, their own impoverishment, their own REPLACEMENT. But they will not accept this death. This eradication of their people, their culture, their very soul. So these young men and women see this suicidal nihilism and isolate themselves from this mainstream, “multicultural”, egalitarian, individualistic insanity and look for allies anywhere they can find them, in the flesh or online. They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet,true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized.

RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION

Attached: oa7867rafo7578cts.png (713x1080, 513.05K)

>seed20.bitchute.com/y07IZ3qXhZQK/OBZjCF85Kotn.mp4

Thank you bro, I am making some popcorn before I watch

Attached: hitler election poster.jpg (411x600, 71.12K)

bump

Ok I cant make a thread so I'm just going to spam this in as many threads until someone notices:

Video posted on Otago Muslim Association Facecuck page mentioned by Brenton Tarrant in his manifesto which made him want to initially stage the attack in Dunedin.

I grabbed vid before it was taken down and I posted it in the Christchurch #4 thread but they are circle jerking too hard to notice and it needs to be seen for posterity.

It's just a video about population fertility and how whites are basically fucked within 25 years posted by Dunedin Muslims to revel in our demise.

This is interesting. Checked

better action than any capeshit this right here is the real super hero stuff

Bumped and checked I saw the video. Anybody got screenshots of the mosque page it was posted too?

17 min video - download before it disappears

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Does anyone know how he got caught in the end?

Can’t Warrant the Tarrant

PewDiePie is a complete cuck. He has a massive platform and does nothing to help Whites, fuck him.

Anyone got his manifesto?

Lmao, kill yourself, SHITSKIN.

Attached: b036061a9e8a66af167f3cfea579917dd04d612e0d9dbc42ce21b4b32455ccba.jpg (3523x8191, 2.51M)

he claims that hes been overseas and hes from australia so must've been smuggled in

kind of true tbh, muslims should be the last ones in the line..

Everything is available on darkweb.tokyo/

There is a video on halfchan. His car got pinned by a police sedan and the curb. He was arrested with no resistance by two police officers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 3.44.10 pm.png (2545x1207, 249.86K)

Thanks!

Attached: gotta_stay_fresh.jpg (631x404, 103.81K)

I was wondering about this video, thanks. Looks like it is from 2006, so muslims were jizzing themselves about world domination - just 5 years after 9/11.

Attached: bR6Y3V6.jpg (439x423, 29.99K)

Oh you.

Attached: OhYou.gif (487x389, 2.03M)

"Anyone buying firearms or ammunition, whether privately or from a dealer, must show their firearms licence. In addition, a permit to procure must be obtained prior to the transfer of pistols, military-style semi-automatics, and restricted weapons."

Visitors to New Zealand may be issued a temporary visitor's licence. "B" or "E" endorsements may be included on the licence when appropriate (e.g. an overseas competitor in a pistol shooting competition).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_licence_(New_Zealand)

Maybe that's how he obtained it or he had (((handlers)))

Watching now, lost it when he started playing remove kebab.

news said at least one of the guns was printed

nationalist travels to another country to murder muslims with printed gun

sounds like a jewish wet dream

Oh, he definitely had handlers. You can bet he's back in Tel Aviv by now.

Good catch.

Sad thing is, some christian groups are explicitly aware of the muslim population bomb. Long ago in 2004 when I was still a retarded liberal and active christfag, there were outreach conferences I'd go to that would mention fertility rates, especially involving in deerborn michigan. Things like child rape, kidnapping, slavery, women beating/murder, no go zones, and sharia infiltrating the local justice system were also talked about as being very common in the area.

Of course, it was always with a "white man's burden" type attitude. "Those poor ignorant muslims, they just needed jesus to stop being walking sacks of pure evil". It was always implicitly accepted that ever more of them would be allowed to move here unrestricted and that this was perfectly fine.

I'm so fucking glad I managed to dehypnotise myself of that bullshit.

Attached: n97814_KOREAN BINOCS STRONG.jpg (299x409, 95.83K)

intredasting

Attached: intredasting.png (530x482, 146.78K)

Just finished watching. Gonna read now. The fact gas gas gas came on right as the cops got on his tail was fucking perfect timing.

Well at least he knows how to set an ambiance.

is there video of the chase?

he mentioned jews

Attached: dec485c89976748df053db13e5228a30da52e0653c1b05a0c879d242a226bd32.png (1242x1341, 105.49K)

They cut it off a couple minutes in, faceberg probably found it. All there is is this seed here.

Pick one.

Huh…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (703x229 81.36 KB, 80.18K)

does anyone know why the audio cuts out at 3:08 for about 30 seconds?

what a fag

Spicy.

Y'all on a higher level of stupid.

Fuck off nigger.

You don't understand why he named him because you didn't read the manifesto clearly.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

Loved the crying bitch yelling for help.

Thread theme.

YOU SEE THIS MUSLIM LYING ON THE GROUND IN PAIN YELLING HELP ME HELP ME

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Attached: CHOOSE_YOUR_OWN_ADVENTURE.mp4 (640x360, 9.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Wew.lad

* SIGH * I will keep trying I guess. Too many invaders on the board for anyone to care now I suppose.

FUCK SAKE WILL SOMEONE NOTICE THIS FUCKING POST

I HAVE THE FUCKING VIDEO MENTIONED IN THE MANIFESTO

IT'S NOT PARTICULARLY INTERESTING BUT NEEDS TO BE SEEN AND ARCHIVED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MATERIAL

I HAVE TRIED TO CONVERT TO WEBM AND CAN ONLY GET A FILE TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD WILL SOME FUCKING user PLEASE HELP ME OUT

I have gone to the fucking effort of getting this file before it was taken down the least you can fucking do is convert it and upload it here FOR FUCKS SAKE

Video posted on Otago Muslim Association Facecuck page mentioned by Brenton Tarrant in his manifesto which made him want to initially stage the attack in Dunedin.

I grabbed vid before it was taken down and I posted the link in multiple threads but so far nobody fucking gives a shit. They are circle jerking too hard to notice and it ==needs to be seen for posterity==

It's just a video about population fertility and how whites are basically fucked within 25 years posted by Dunedin Muslims to revel in our demise.

I'll try something gimme a minute.

Countdown to whites not complying.
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1552629987437.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

False Flag confirmed.

thank you bro.
will download and share on halfchan

Checked lad. Zig Forums will post it ITT and spread it everywhere.

Thank you user, please keep the filename so it mathces the file in the manifesto.

those have been done and op already chose the best soundtrack for his stream. womp womp.

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file

mediafire.com/file/u153u4aqviafb3y/The_Great_Replacement.pdf/file

mega.nz/#!e0tQ2Y4K

mega.nz/#!C80myAZB

solidfiles.com/v/4ad3yeXYn4PrZ

solidfiles.com/v/AngzB845g2gBM

www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html

www111.zippyshare.com/v/gvXiTInN/file.html

Shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes tops to finish screwing around with the video from.

can't find that vid does anyone have a link?

Is he a jew? I detect a slight Neanderjew resemblance. Looks kinda like Ron Perlman.

He seems like a nice guy

Disregard this. 10-30 mins from now. My software slowed down half way thru.

jew/10, looks like palestine was not enough
yeah, nah, we know how jews work.

I'm tellin ya T this whole thing stinks to high hell. They want us to believe this psycho looked at memes so much that he decided to whack dozens of ragheads. They say he made a fortune from speculated shitcoins or some shit. What the fuck kinda guy makes money on that scam? The more I think about it the less sense it fuckin' makes.

Bitch couldn't handle life so he blames it on others

i dont understand. it's already postable but you want a postable webm?

Huh Candace Owens? Someone pls explain