mediafire.com/file/u7tzpb297mw7v5e/cam.rar/file
files.catbox.moe/9tn2c0.webm
files.catbox.moe/7n9eyq.webm
streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html
ufile.io/ps63q
bitchute.com/video/KIiivRxzNSqS/
8ch.net/pol/res/12919462.html#12919735
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know they were streaming in that new map! CS:GO is really awesome!

Anybody know whose team is it?
Dude erased a full team all by himself!

Attached: 1545751458459.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Defending your homeland and your people is always a virtuous act.

Anyone else avin a giggle that the place is literally called Christchurch? It's like a fucking sign from God or some shit that maybe letting evil religions run around raping kids and beheading women is a bad idea. What else would the lord let this happen?

Kek, that reminds me, remember how long quick it took people to make maps of Abotabad? How long until we get a Christcurch map? I want to be a fy_ map.

It’s what the church of Christ has created in this world. Seems fitting

Can you post the full version somewhere I can download a copy? These videos are being pulled left and right.

If you have a full version at max quality, I can try to encode it down so it will fit in a single webm.

yes. just pack it with winrar and give us password. i just seen 10 seconds long webm. PLEASE

NEVERMIND.

seed20.bitchute.com/y07IZ3qXhZQK/OBZjCF85Kotn.mp4

Did he time his playlist? The Getaway to Gas! Gas! Gas! was glorious.

a.uguu.se/MoCYaO5tAbjc.mp4

You never came here and I didn't post it.

it was quite synergistic wasn't it?

It's almost like God willed it.

can you repost it or send me?

please try to be less stupid next time. ok?

Brenton Tarrant

magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d6hcqugueyeoqqp5qklhvverhrcsqanl&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969

Attached: brenton.tarrant.jpg (962x518, 81.03K)

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

I came.

Attached: 1540763321830.png (500x367, 209.52K)

Haha its only the beginning! as our politicians and nations betray us to other people and gods and preach a globalist - love you all! …. feel the
hellfire!!! for you betrayers

Bump

Pol has a mandatory topic right now, and it ALWAYS ibeys

How long is the full version?

18 min

torrent hash: 52b278c6769eb2edb9773ff6fe0923598ff42fea

i need manifesto link

The first two are the video itself, the manifesto is the third one.

sendvid.com/210tr44f

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-logo-1160193.jpeg (696x390, 49.79K)

Apparently, there is a video of the immediate aftermath filmed by one of the survivors at the mosque. Does anyone have it?

mega.nz/#!z6Y1RQiT!eErfyVFy2WqKOAwTT5V4uDRMaGeL1QgaidjDmIEUXnk

Christchurch? Its to program people's minds into thinking things that aren't true.

Why are there a pile of "dead" people lying on the floor, long before he ever starts shooting in their direction? And why didn't they just escape through the open doors and windows right next to them?

This video is so baleeeeted I cant see SHET !

First they be like
"Allah akbar we will take over the world, we will impose sharia"
Then they be like: waaaah woooh boooooooo waaaaaah Aaaaaaywaaaaa!

Some do.

The rest are just too fucking stupid/scared.

I like the dune coon that tried to escape and got wasted as he exited the door

Attached: no_escape.jpg (1304x366, 129.19K)

Those are not people, they are hollywood prop dummies mixed in with actors.

The entire thing was choreographed and rehearsed before hand. When the "shooter" goes in the first time, he is only shooting blanks. When he returns to his car the set is cleared of all live actors, he takes a gun from his car with live ammo this time and returns to the set and shoots up the prop dummies.

Someone edit it with some based synth pls

youtu.be/e5oR2XwOS0U

You really are off the meds today ain't ya?

This sounds about true

Fuck off back to /qresearch/, you fucking schizo.

while I agree to disagree, and then agree, I do have a question. in the original, long version of the attack, at the 12:05 mark, how does the "help me, help me, help me" kebab cover her face, AFTER taking a bullet to the head??? Not before the bullet to the head mind you, but after, she covers her face?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2160x1143, 142.95K)

can someone post the original video to mega, they dont check anything and its easy to download

Plenty of people get shot in the head without dying. Even if a headshot is fatal it can sometimes take a minute or more for the person to fully die.

What song did they start playing over the mosque's loudspeakers in the second half of the video? It sounded like some kind of nigger hip hop. We need to figure out what song it was lads, there is near limitless memetic potential once we find it.

copy found on mediafire:

mediafire.com/file/u7tzpb297mw7v5e/cam.rar/file

password is '1'

Part 1:
files.catbox.moe/9tn2c0.webm

Part 2:
files.catbox.moe/7n9eyq.webm

Is it true there is more footage?

I am not talking about the expiration of vitals, but motor function, this is the single moment that seems most fake to me. While the arm may convulse involuntarily, as I seen first hand, we it a staged Jollywood style attack with, the remote control special effects would occur at the moment of gun fire but the human instinct would be of one to cover the face, while the special effect props activated, blood, bullet impact, etc, Seems so staged at this very point…… female, help me, killed, "I am the god of hellfire" then he runs the prop over. Just seems to brutal to be true, IRL

I assumed it was Brenton's. Sounded like that remixed old German music.

People getting shot is not like the movies user. Brutality is real.

I believe it was this

Attached: bypass.png (800x450 119 B, 5.55M)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Though with that said, all of the 5 song that he used that made it into the livestream should be meme'd hard.

No, it's definitely coming from the mosque. It gets noticeably louder as he goes inside the mosque for round 2. Nowhere near his car.

There's also a surprising lack of blood, at least at first, when people are shot. People calling that out as evidence of bullshit are demonstrably unfamiliar with firearms.

Anyone that's been hunting can tell you that when you put enough lead into something in the right places, it rather unceremoniously falls over, *then* starts visibly bleeding out over time.

So, I've seen the 17min footage. My local news site posted this, which says "The footage ended while he was speeding away. Shortly hereafter there was a shooting in another mosque. The police strongly advises not to watch this footage, as it is considered highly shocking."

Anyone have a link to this, then?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316_214808_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (1440x492, 111.06K)

So did he bring a portable radio/speaker?

ok it might have been his car next to the mosque's window but still

Portable speaker makes a lot of sense, since the volume going "up" inside would happen from the closed up environment reviving the sound back more.
The big thing I noted was how when he was back at his car in the middle of the shooting, the volume also seemed louder here, but were he parked is sounded by walls, which would have a similar effect on making the sound from a portable speaker seem louder to the gopro's mic.

He really went to town on those cowardly bitches who let Israel plunder their natural resources.

upload the video on slsk

I get why he didn't but kind of wish he made a vid showcasing this kind of stuff. Would have been GOAT content.

Good sandnigger cleansing music choice.

Attached: gopro-tactical-edition.JPG (1133x690, 82.45K)

the kid was a big baller in his teenage years, shame every politician (((worldwide))) sold out to the kikes for their own short-term political aspiration selling the people, and their very future they were entrusted to represent..

Attached: 168a108d2cb04c4f64b41a8b69afe5801ecd04132586e5b83ebb2a74a8c530dc (1).jpg (1502x880, 226.51K)

its called grün ist ünser fallschirm
or green is our parachute, its a german army marching song but it was remixed and is pretty good, brentan used the remix

Uncensored video at streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html

Watch it in all its Glory. Fuck Muslims

ufile.io/ps63q

Download it. Share it.

ufile.io/ps63q

Full video

It wasn't pol that produced this man. In reality it was RuneScape who creates these types. He was tired of being permanently muted and needed others to feel his pain.

It was Spyro the Dragon 3, didn't you read his manifesto?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x732, 377.47K)

We call that an "ace." It's very hard to do.

Yeah that was nutty as fuck

We call that a 180 noscope get rekt ya fuckin noob

Eurobeat is ideal for circumstances such as these, joyous occasions that require high energy inspirational tracks.

Finally! Everyone keeps taking it down, why? It is not going to hurt anyone.

Could it be dubbed?
The help me help me part is clearer than his voice or even the radio in the car.
I also didn't hear one single "allahu akbar" from any of the victims.

It looks like the bodies were already piled up and motionless when he started shooting at them.

The man is a legend.

maybe the video itself won't hurt anyone (minus some crying soyboy's feelings), but the video has the potential to have a weird effect on some "at risk" portions of our population.

Tell me, what happens to a white person who watches this and DOES NOT feel sorry for the muslims in the video? What happens when the viewer realizes how this guy got a lot of damage done pretty easily, and with a few adjustments (like not live streaming it) might have been able to completely get away with what he did at the first mosque?
Tell me, what happens when a member of "the religion of peace" (tm) watches this? are they just going to continue being "peaceful" or will they seek revenge?

No, this video is far from harmless.

Fully cooked copypasta.

Its called "decorticate posturing" and it occurs when the brain stem is damaged. She is contained by the pavement restricting its full presentation.

Ya but it was obviously a jewish operation though. He would have used the word jew more than once in manifesto. Its like he was claiming optics not naming jews, while also claiming he was all "fuck optics, going in".

I don’t feel sorry for them. I feel revenge for thousands of whites dead, hundreds of thousands of white girls raped.

brenton tarrant is as close to a real hero as you can get in this globohomo world

nu/pol/ at it again with the cringey lingo

Your just as bad as he is… imo This site has turned to shit in a matter of a couple months

Wait what happens after the video cuts out?

can someone share the full live with me

an actual working link

You:
Don't care - winning.

nvm I'm guessing facebook shut it down

I heard there was a second vid but it's probably bullshit

I haven't heard of footage for the second part. I'm going to agree and guess that that's when it got shut down.

I wonder if he knew the stream stopped or if he kept talking and putting on a show afterward.

HONORED!

Attached: Brenton Tarrant nike.jpg (597x529, 116.4K)

bitchute.com/video/KIiivRxzNSqS/

Can someone post the manifesto?

That is strange. It could just mean he didn't lurk enough.

Nice. Reminds me of this one.

Attached: NIKEx.jpg (600x686, 50.27K)

8ch.net/pol/res/12919462.html#12919735

This is likely the last great thing to happen here. Trump will use this to annihilate the first amendment, then end Venezuela, Assad, Palestine, Yellow Vests, Brexiters, etc. It's up to China now to stop the jew.