I denounce the chans

that’s it. I’m done here and you should be too. Been thinking about it for a while but this is where things changed for good.

No matter what you believe regarding the nz shooting this place will never return to what it was. I’m glad I was here when I was here to be able to see the world through a different lens but the act of violence committed today is shameful and disgusting. I was an audience member of a evil, sick person. Their actions will only cause more innocent people to die, I am so worried for those poor people who suffer because of actions taken in reaction to this one.
It has also effectively silenced many people, which honestly is not necessarily a bad thing right now. A lot of idiots were getting ready to run their mouths. Personally, I’m ready to leave and never return. I’m prepared for my own future now, I’ve learned what 4ch and 8ch Zig Forums could teach me, and my future does not involve any further association with anyome who would fail to reject the killing of innocents like this. If you disagree then you are a newfag, or a tool of the elite.
Those of you who are with me, we are the ones who came into this hurtbox and emerged healthy unlike this sick fuck and any single person who unironically accepts these actions in any ways. Fuck those of you who do.

Anyways, my time here has been real! Good luck in the future, the world marches quicker towards oblivion. Get ready for passive anarchism to be your only means of release, hopefully I get rich and can buy my own safety or some bullshit.

Venezuela is a test run.

NZ was allowed to happen.

Anyone participating in the system is a useful idiot or part of the problem. Rise above and good luck out there.

also when this gets dug up for me please be gentle :)

Attached: 55D5D1D4-CEC1-42B4-B430-2EC81F731B48.jpeg (1780x1766, 1.59M)

How do you plan on getting rich, Bitcoin?

Later faggot

NOT YOUR BLOG

faggot

Swallow cum you fucking shitstain. There will never be a diplomatic solution you fucking spastic saliva drooling degenerate.

It's the job of the fake "Right" to say "I'm one of you guys, however, you should never ever resort to violence, cuz ZOG-reasons."

Attached: cryingjews.jpg (594x357, 36.62K)

Good, hopefully redditors will finally leave.

Good lord, if anything tonight gave me hope the chans are not yet lost. If faggots like you are leaving, i welcome the culling.

You both don't belong here.

When the door hits your fat, greasy ass on the way out, please be so kind as to clean off the stain that your ass leaves on the door.

Attached: 5cd85e891a00be69a5c67b0d83791d005782b457960e07c6fe0c04b7c7c4993a.jpg (500x667, 60.82K)

i feel u man

We'll miss you once or twice, but then we'll correct for windage, faggot

Attached: Dehumanised.jpg (1000x1001, 98.18K)

See you tomorrow.

And this is why I will never leave. Also sage for shit blog thread.

Quitting the game now doesn't get your name off a list faggot.

Could you repeat that so the glowniggers get me of the list?

fuck off i'm taking your seat bitch

See you next week.

This type of subversion is not clever user. It is clear to everyone that you are not from here.

ORGANIC

If you're going to go, then go. Don't make a spectacle of yourself, you virtue signaling faggot.

Attached: godsped.jpg (720x405, 133.17K)

this is not about you faggot, it never was. good riddance.

kek

Attached: C6DLNUTVAAMzjlm.jpg (1024x726, 58.39K)

Knew you were bullshitting the whole time. Redditors never belonged in here.

Today is the ides of march, the first day of the season for war in traditional Roman culture

Rome is still alive

I was initially planning to use this day to mark the beginning of a new meme I recently got from our brothers on the other side, a peaceful mental virus that infects the public that dismantles the jew psychic control. I wanted Zig Forums to help contribute and meme it into reality

But it seems like they beat me to it, and using blood magic

And Zig Forums being the shepherdless flock of lions-in-sheepskin rush to the blood thinking its a sign of strong leadership

They subverted this board in 2016, when they used Zig Forums to help meme popular support for trump

They know they can control this board now or at least guide in significant ways (keep in mind our enemy has maintained control over most of the world for 70 years now, you think they cant figure us out?)

Theyre using the blood of Zig Forums to mark a new campaign of war

They want us to be the meatgrinder against the muslims

((Zig Forums)) is okay with this, no dead jews, just muslims.

wow wtf happened to the space lmao, i didnt intend for that

lol fag

no wait pls dont go

Good, you won't be missed.

OP is a micropenis kike

Attached: zb1.jpg (700x549, 376.64K)

OP fuck off.

No one will miss you.

Fucking drama queen.

No one cares, fag

Attached: e4c6a708a772985c6c316d37554d99a9505813bd61a4ef936aa284457be282dc.jpg (1200x919, 365.52K)

Please go and stay go.

You are not a native poster, you are not one of us. You are a pretender. We can tell. Glowniggers go back to the oven.

That guy who shot up the Synagogue was also posting on Zig Forums . While these attacks are generally playing to the tune of the enemy, they serve as a good morale boost from time to time. There is literally nothing wrong with culling shitskins.

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: babytroll.png (450x450, 28.17K)

KYS nigger

Attached: 4058051282412.jpg (610x336, 83.47K)

Ok fuck off this doesn't need a thread, you won't be missed.
And don't blame NZ on us, that was the action of one man, not the entirety of this website.

Good fuck off faggot.

Nice try shill.
We know this was an Israeli run false flag, and you do too.

What part of face to bloodshed did you newfaggots not understand? This is chaos motherfuckers embrace it

HEIL TARRANT! SIEG HEIL 1488!

You sound like Zig Forums fag
I denounce mods for not deleting this thread

Does that mean you will finally stop shilling in here? Because that would be gr-r-r-r-eat!

Hey fuck you, get a life. You need to denounce a mongolian knitting forum, that's your weak ass.

Putting the blame on chans now, semitic slug?
What have the chans done?
Zig Forums didn't put Jews in power. Didn't bring in all shades of browns. Didn't support LGBT shitbags.
So what is there to denounce?

Good riddance, you'll only slow us down and make us weaker.
Can't wait to mow you down with thw rest of the traitors
GOT MIT UNS