Christchurch Thread 5

Israel bombs Palestine.

New Zealand Knight Templar goes postal hours later.

New Zealand Knight Templar walks into mosque. Opens fire. People scatter. Cell phone age.

New Zealand Knight Templar leaves mosque, walks casually back to car, looks at gas cans, Nah, need more ammo mate. (Surely call placed to police by now)

New Zealand Knight Templar walks back into mosque. Uses ammo in new rifle. Leaves.

Goes back to car. Need new rifle. Goes back into mosque. Uses ammo. Walks out shoots down streets a bunch.

Basically 11 minutes pass.

No cops. Not one. Big city like this there’s not one unit in vicinity?

New Zealand Knight Templar Gets in car after executing woman struggling. Drives over her.

Proceeds to speed, weave in and out of traffic. Shoot out of vehicle. End of stream. Finally sirens. Cops appear to drive right past him.

What’s the explanation outside of “New Zealand cops are shit?”

Attached: BD3183D3-BD63-420C-ABFB-BBD0E7AD9B48.png (251x255, 75.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6udzO
www14.zippyshare.com/v/E71cdeNb/file.html
archive.org/details/2019removekabab_reupload
archive.org/details/2019removekabab_announce
archive.org/details/2019removekababmanifestonz
bit.tube/play?hash=QmUE34RoKnuB5qvnvmZmgKH9GmggBED69L8248ifbFgGNH&channel=7579
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
anonfiles.com/e6S3Z7w3b6/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
seed20.bitchute.com/y07IZ3qXhZQK/OBZjCF85Kotn.mp4
nzherald.co.nz/israeli-spy-case/news/article.cfm?c_id=606&objectid=3596863
ghostbin.com/paste/6hwr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we've got the opposite extreme of america instead of everyone getting shot by the police the police do nothing

The fourth thread isn't full yet, stop spamming.

Ozzies tend to have their shit together over the sheepshaggers, because of having to police Ozzies.

What's a Kiwi cop gotta do? Tell a guy to pay the shepherd what he owes the ewe for services?

OP is a JIDF faggot

There’s literally a station 2km from the mosque.

You do realize I’m leaning towards this being a MOSSAD op, right?

OP is a niggerfaggot mainly because of posting like a plebbitor from /r/thedonald, and just now discovering Zig Forums
Next time, use the greentext arrows, niggerfaggot.

that means nothing the police here allow cannabis inside prisons and drugs are pretty much legal

New Zealand cops are shit.

Meh mostly laziness due to the faggot that made it a pain in the ass to greentext on mobile. Yes I’m bitching about three extra taps.

Pretty much this. ZOG is trying to distract from its crimes again.

You give too much credit to the police and to the civilian populace and their reporting to said police.
You fucking moron.

Reminder to anyone upset or angry over New Zealand to remember this is all part and parcel of living in a modern world and to not look back in anger. Muslims imported from foreign lands are not welcome nor are those who aided in their importation. Your fait will be the same as those Muslims in New Zealand.

Attached: 1550348959782.jpg (800x450, 104.39K)

WHAT BILL WILL CONGRESS PASS WHILE AMERICANS ARE DISTRACTED POL?

Attached: 847368753648756345.png (3160x2882, 8.4M)

oh shit archive.is/6udzO

Attached: 1247896372.png (713x1080, 624.13K)

At this point they are so far gone I can't even predict it anymore, but it will probably involve giving money and blood to israel.

It's funny how streams of rapes and violence is what catapulted some paki cunt into the mayorship of London as by false narratives we would believe otherwise and we should if we were civilised. If we voted by history for our crimes we'd have a pajeet as the prime minister and a bunch of Indian MPs by now but no, the elite and people cowed to violence.

Remember to tell that to anyone who tells you violence doesn't work.

Fucking Mossad op

i'm certain he normally posts on 4keks but posted here as an ebin ruse

Its about demonizing the free flow of information on the internet, I highly doubt that the person ever genuinelly posted in any forums. Don't be that damn gullible.

well it is the muslim side of town. could have been a no go zone for cuck faggot police

post verified archived evidence of this claim or fuck off

no u

Jews made him do it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (507x57, 6.7K)

Attached: 1494733023186.png (1200x975, 496.73K)

It's a qnigger thread with a touch of jew-naming to sell it better. Same Operation Paperclip-themed garbage they've been pushing since day one.

Which is worse, the NZ shooting ore Zionism?

Attached: Starwars.PNG (760x759, 166.01K)

Remember goyim, this was a bad thing! Don't try to emulate it or support it in any way!

Final death toll? I agree with other user: 88

fucking love it when the goyim kill eachother

FUCK SAKE WILL SOMEONE NOTICE THIS FUCKING POST

I HAVE THE FUCKING VIDEO MENTIONED IN THE MANIFESTO

IT'S NOT PARTICULARLY INTERESTING BUT NEEDS TO BE SEEN AND ARCHIVED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MATERIAL

Video posted on Otago Muslim Association Facecuck page mentioned by Brenton Tarrant in his manifesto which made him want to initially stage the attack in Dunedin.

I grabbed vid before it was taken down and I posted it in the Christchurch #4 thread but they are circle jerking too hard to notice and it needs to be seen for posterity.

www14.zippyshare.com/v/E71cdeNb/file.html

It's just a video about population fertility and how whites are basically fucked within 25 years posted by Dunedin Muslims to revel in our demise.

What the fuck is even the point than?

Attached: how to make some tap water.PNG (363x317, 178.12K)

British colonialism was best colonialism

Then upload the webm on different boards you stupid fuck

archive.org/details/2019removekabab_announce

archive.org/details/2019removekababmanifestonz

ARCHIVE, SHARE AND DISTRIBUTE

STILL AWAITING EMAIL REPLY AS TO WHY VIDEO WAS TAKEN DOWN

was
now they have become britcucks, cant keep themselves safe from kebab even

Fox news comments apparently. What did they mean by this?

Attached: gui75z25n7m21.png (816x1000, 161.71K)

t. 56%

The only mossad op going on here is by you, nigger.

is that the current percentage of american tax money which is literally my salary?
too low, that wont too.
WORK HARDER GOY

amazing thing is seeing normie women on facebook defend the guy, like holy shit the narrative is falling apart

Uncensored Brenton Tarrant Video Shooting Livestream Recording

The radicalization of young Western men is not just unavoidable, but inevitable. It should come as no shock that European men, in every nation, and on every continent are turning to radical notions and methods to combat the social and moral decay of their nations and the continued ethnic replacement of their people. Radical, explosive action is the only desired, and required, response to an attempted genocide. These men and women are not being being brain-washed, corrupted or misled. They are finally removing their blindfolds and seeing the reality of the the world and their peoples future. The truth that the West killed the notion of god, and proceeded to replace it with nothing. Brought forth two competing ideologies(communism and fascism)to replace this loss of god, then proceeded to allow both sides to slaughter each other to a standstill and then let corporate backed capitalists tear the survivor to pieces. Resulting in a society with no core beliefs, no purpose and no vision for the future. A society of rampant nihilism, consumerism and individualism, where every individual is a competitor and the rights of the individual override all notions of responsibility. In this hell the individual is all and the race is worthless, something to rail against and use whenever possible, a power structure to climb, or topple. The truth that they are rapidly becoming, not just a global minority, but a minority within their own lands. The Truth that they are left, alone, an individual in a society worshiping the cult of the individual, to respond against an influx of outsiders from all corners of the world. Enemies bound by faith, culture or tradition with higher levels of fertility, trust and in group preference resulting in much stronger communities. The truth that they are expected not to combat these myriad, unending and dedicated interlopers, but to embrace them, accept their own disenfranchisement, accept the loss of their fathers lands, their own impoverishment, their own REPLACEMENT. But they will not accept this death. This eradication of their people, their culture, their very soul. So these young men and women see this suicidal nihilism and isolate themselves from this mainstream, “multicultural”, egalitarian, individualistic insanity and look for allies anywhere they can find them, in the flesh or online. They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet,true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized.

RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION

Uncensored Brenton Tarrant Video Shooting Livestream Recording

The radicalization of young Western men is not just unavoidable, but inevitable. It should come as no shock that European men, in every nation, and on every continent are turning to radical notions and methods to combat the social and moral decay of their nations and the continued ethnic replacement of their people. Radical, explosive action is the only desired, and required, response to an attempted genocide. These men and women are not being being brain-washed, corrupted or misled. They are finally removing their blindfolds and seeing the reality of the the world and their peoples future. The truth that the West killed the notion of god, and proceeded to replace it with nothing. Brought forth two competing ideologies(communism and fascism)to replace this loss of god, then proceeded to allow both sides to slaughter each other to a standstill and then let corporate backed capitalists tear the survivor to pieces. Resulting in a society with no core beliefs, no purpose and no vision for the future. A society of rampant nihilism, consumerism and individualism, where every individual is a competitor and the rights of the individual override all notions of responsibility. In this hell the individual is all and the race is worthless, something to rail against and use whenever possible, a power structure to climb, or topple. The truth that they are rapidly becoming, not just a global minority, but a minority within their own lands. The Truth that they are left, alone, an individual in a society worshiping the cult of the individual, to respond against an influx of outsiders from all corners of the world. Enemies bound by faith, culture or tradition with higher levels of fertility, trust and in group preference resulting in much stronger communities. The truth that they are expected not to combat these myriad, unending and dedicated interlopers, but to embrace them, accept their own disenfranchisement, accept the loss of their fathers lands, their own impoverishment, their own REPLACEMENT. But they will not accept this death. This eradication of their people, their culture, their very soul. So these young men and women see this suicidal nihilism and isolate themselves from this mainstream, “multicultural”, egalitarian, individualistic insanity and look for allies anywhere they can find them, in the flesh or online. They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet,true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized.

RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION

Fuck off I was smart enough early on and went to the effort of downloading it before it got taken down.

I have uploaded it to an archive where it is watchable via the link in my post and made multiple attempts to make sure it gets seen as it completes the manifesto and will be a missing piece in future if nobody else downloads it at least!!!!

If nobody cares enough to convert it to webm and upload it then you fuckers don't deserve to have it.

Any ausfags getting 403 from 4chong?

Attached: 403.png (875x294, 32.4K)

Anyone got a mp4 of the video? The rutube one is shit quality

!00% MOSSAD op.

Getting the same result.

I have to change my VPN server every 5 mins to a different country because the DNS records of entire Zig Forums and 4chan /b/ and Zig Forums kepp getting purged.

Is the shooter apprehended or is he still at large

Here ya go
seed20.bitchute.com/y07IZ3qXhZQK/OBZjCF85Kotn.mp4

Yeah both NZ and Australia are blocking 8 and 4chan, the Christchurch police said they were looking for a way to stop the file sharing so they probably got the government to shut it down until it blows over.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1f8e2850d42608e841fd82967ad4913c452801ab&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969

and so they fail to respond when a shooting occurs on their front porch?

He gave himself up peacefully. Read the manifesto for his own answer to your question.

Somehow that 90MB one has shittier quality than this 60MB one

Isn't the live streamed video proof enough

Of course. When they're told to stand down by their (((superiors))), they do so.

Just tested, works fine here

Recently discovered another video, looks like he used really good equipment.

Attached: 213.mp4 (1280x534, 12.5M)

So many reddit (((posts))) so little time

They got him, and the other guy and girl from the other site. They drove him off the road.

Attached: _P_JcpI6vDAbn4sb.mp4 (320x576, 1.43M)

no if their (((superiors))) tell them to do something they still do nothing its not like that here

Can someone make a proper thread?

bbc news is giving us the business
gonna record it if it comes on again

Some other faggot in half chan posted this.

Attached: Lmfaoof.PNG (543x125, 18.79K)

If dubs, it's another happening

Attached: errrraaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.mp4 (540x360, 169.94K)

Nothing is going to happen, false flag.

Doubt it. Half chan is full of larpers.

probably be extremely high security there rn

Like clockwork.

nzherald.co.nz/israeli-spy-case/news/article.cfm?c_id=606&objectid=3596863

If trips true

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

Full video and maniefsto

ghostbin.com/paste/6hwr8

I just looked up the King Faisal Mosque in Sydney.

Did anybody know there's a Gallipoli Mosque there too?

Attached: Gallipoli_Mosque.png (948x692, 314.26K)

Yall know what to do

Attached: gallery039.jpg (1038x215 156.99 KB, 51.06K)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏Verified account @AOC

At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.”

But I couldn’t say “imagine.”

Because of Charleston.
Pittsburgh.
Sutherland Springs.

What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?

IT'S AFRAID

Spyro taught me to ree until we're judenfrei.

top kek

this is incredibly sad
if you think this was a good thing, then you deserve to be a slave to your jewish master in greater israel
congratulations you stupid fucking goyim

Attached: REMOVE AIPAC.jpg (931x524, 66.14K)

lol ok goycuck

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

does anyone know why in the vid the audio cuts out at 3:08 for about 30 seconds?

Yes, that's what everyone wants to believe. But things are much worse than you realize.

meh, call me when muslims start shooting jews and not sucking jewish cock behind closed doors.

lmao you fucking dumb asses
this kind of shit is why our rights are being eroded

How bad is your humor, journo shill?

I've got Faux News on as background noise. They just had this FBI faggot Steve Rogers on who would suck air over the back of his throat through his nose and mouth every time he would pause, making an audible sucking sound. They're trying to depict this like its some "terror cell" (he actually used that phrase) who went live. It's weird seeing them try to apply labels usually reserved for muslim terrorists to a white guy. Even weirder when you know they're trying to ham it up beyond what it really is. Like, I'm not trying to make it cut and dry, but it's weird to see their bullshit narrative and then what's being posted here.

oh they try, there was an attempted shooting at a mall not far from me. tried to use a jury rigged carl gustav. it fucking clogged after like 4 bullets one mildly injured, palasboi ded.
they just kinda suck at it in bigger numbers

lol dont lump me in with your goyim ass

Attached: WHAMBANGBANG_Large.mp4 (1920x1080, 13.29M)

i lol'd

+1 to you sir