Baruch Goldstein

Baruch Kopel Goldstein was an American-Israeli physician, religious extremist, and mass murderer who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshippers and wounding another 125. He was beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.

Right wingers have been so infiltrated and subverted by Jewish propaganda they are literally mimicking the actions ultra-Zionist fanatic Jews.

Achievements for the Jews: Dead Muslims and a crackdown on any forms nationalism and white identity

Achievements for whites: None

Congratulations fuckwit

Attached: Baruch Goldstein.jpg (350x450, 51.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anytime kikes or mudslimes get done in, shills from opposite sides tell them we have to be for the other. Well we're telling you both to get to Hell. We don't want either of you semitic trash.

The sides are Jew vs non-Jew.

That is how Jews see the world and Jews run the world.

In this case we have a non-Jew killing over 40 Non-Jews because of Jewish (((counter-jihad))) propaganda. The response to his actions will be more anti-white "diversity" measures. If you celebrate this guy you're celebrating being a pawn of the Zionists.

Nice try nigger, go back.

Attached: bypass.png (640x360 119 B, 15.76M)

Why don't you drink some more Zionist cum you edgelord.

It's not working leftynigger, go back.

Attached: bypass.png (640x360 119 B, 15.76M)

Pay attention to all the ass-hurt threads, Anons. This is what the howling Jew sounds like when he realizes you aren't the pushovers he had you pegged for.

Keep it up.

He killed the enemy of the Jews while simultaneously discrediting nationalism and white identity. This is literally enacting the Jewish agenda.

You are a brainwashed Zionist turd. Go fuck yourself.

he was def a cook but who cares? most of the jews that die are the expendable religious nuts, fodde. more goyim die today then jews anyhow. my comfy future is secured as the goyim struggle.

He killed the unpaid employees of Jews while raising white consciousness and giving a small whitepill to those of us in danger of your kike demoralization, Moishe. Now you know (((who)))'s next on the list, and you're shit-scared.

Be scared.

Bump, we need the first page and all the kiwi threads to be filled with stuff like this.

Remember the USS Liberty! :^3

This. Hail

He killed
Anti-Muslim right wingers are the unpaid employees of the Jews.

Anyone who supports this shit is either a moron or a literal Zionist.

White identity has the moral high ground, and this complete fuckhead has done his best to ruin that. People cheering him are brainwashed idiots. Literally brainwashed by Jewish "counter-Jihad" propaganda.

Kek imagine being this backwards.
How many mosque massacres were there in the 1950s european countries?
Oh why is that? Because there was a nonexistent Muslim population.
Ok then by that logic if we figure out who incentivized Islamization of of european countries then we find the truth.
Well then that would be internationalists jews social policies.
So your wrong. Obviously.
Muslims hate us as much as the jews do, and there plans are just as nefarious the only thing is we aren’t building and arming european whites in middle eastern countries but the muzzles are doing it here. So fuck off with your infantile babble already

The invaders aren’t gone, the jews haven’t backed off. No they’ve doubled down. So we still retain the moral high ground

No they do not. They come to the west because they are literally invited by our traitorous Jew-controlled governments. They come for welfare not for some ridiculous expansion of Islam theory.

No we do not. When we start behaving like ultra-Zionist Jews by shooting worshipers in the back we lose the moral high ground.

The west has been so fucked by Judaism that we have become white Jews.

I'll call your mom a zionist and beat her head in. It'll be justified because I called her a zionist, right?

you're saying that as of it's a bad thing

Never mind the millions of Chinese, Never mind the traitorous politicians or the media whores.. Let's attack the devoutly religious people over there who are against the degeneracy of the modern world.

What is the average age in this shit hole? 12? You people are fucking retarded and don't know shit about geopolitics. You probably get all your information from some faggot alt-lite YouTube personality.

Just got in from a 3:00 AM workout at the gym. So this is the same dude who appeared here earlier telling us he was going on a mission and posting to some obscure facebook page?

oh not just muzzies.
all the goyim.

Just a reminder that this will happen to anyone slightly to the left, including their children, because being left wing is a disease that runs in family.

what the fuck are you talking about

There are many enemies- from snow white left wingers to jews to shitskin terrorists.

Semites have genes in common to the point where they all look similar. The only thing they disagree upon is Talmud vs. Radical Wahabist sect #1 or #2. The choice isn't should I Judge Jews or Muslims…the choice is "When do I put Jews and Muslims through the wringer like they did to my people." Semites have nothing but a few books and an evil spirit to send their vile hopes and dreams to. Kill them all I say.

Yeah fuck off with that bullshit. there is only one parasite on the body of western mankind and its not the Muslims. Its the international Jew.

Shut your filthy mouth you lying little cunt. Islam came from Arabia for Arabians from a nasty Wahabist sect. Are you an Arab? Good, then that is your natural place…to be a fucking Muslim animal. If you are not, then you have made a terrible choice and will be minced up in the otherworld, like so many before you.

Oh so you're a Jew, never mind then I will just ignore you.

It's still a possibility he's a jew and that pol will publicly admonish him.

hey dont lump that diaspora cunt with us, most diaspora jews are jokes and fodder

Reminder to search "Synagogues/Mosque in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

If your next conclusion is accuse me of being a Jew, then you are no better than a paid shill. What I said was true. You think too linearly and expect only The International Jew to come at you, when you are really facing a literal Hydra that comes in many forms and with just as much pleasuring soothe-sayerisms as the next cunt.

Zionists cannot be self-sufficient it seems.

bruh jews jew jews more then they jew goyim. especially diaspora jews, most of them are honestly believing the narrative they were told to spread. nobody in israel actually support the stupid shit they say.
that being said, screw both them and goyim.

All these “You can only choose A or B.” shills speak as if peace was ever an option. No one is ever going to forgive and be reasonable with anyone else, so no amount of rationalizing will ever change anything for anyone.

Jews would be better off quarantined in Israel and the rest of the Arabs in their own place. Those cultures deserve to stay in their miserable sandlots and be kept their under threat of genocide for all time. Israel is just as degenerate as say….California or DC. Any Metro US city.

Palestinians are actually native to Palestine, though. False comparison.

mayhaps. but it's too late for that now

even if they are, who cares? literally non of the other kebab care about the local kebab here. hell even some of the beduim tribes hate them about as much as they hate me. if it weren't us that fake ass excuse for a people would have been done by theyre own blood

And whites are native to New Zealand?

This piece of shit was a civic nationalist zio-whore. Happy with white genocide as long as it wasn't Muslims doing it.

Next time ignore ordinary Muslims and target Jewish leaders, theres vids on yt of Jacob Rothschild getting confronted alone on the street. Same thing with yiddish speaking crypto kike Nancy 'crypt keeper' Pelosi

Attached: 1551954294154.jpg (1000x624, 128.31K)

cuck / shill

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc

Attached: 1345284349111.jpg (720x720, 54.31K)

Watch the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.

They want to make us think that violence is a bad idea.
They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.

The truth is that violence is necessary for survival.
The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more of us would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.

There is a war to be fought. We won't last another generation under their control.
Fight or go extinct. You probably have less than 20 years to win.

Civil war now.

Not the way I see it. If they aren't quarantined then they will not survive and the handful of kikes that aren't complete scum wont get anything but White Phosphorus and much death.

Post em' if you've got em'.

Can't tell if Zionist rat or 12 year old trying to be edgy.

bruh with all the 'evil mastermind' whatever archetype you guys gave to jews, do you actually assume that anyone who can be taken down isnt just replaceable fodder?
oh no you killed one of our kike, now those that actually matter know to increase security.
honestly, if goyim had any actual power today, we might have been in trouble, seeing as all we need to do is point your frustrated white goyim bois in the right direction….

yeah I'm thinking you're completely fucking insane

then I look at what you actually said and how incoherent it is

best kill yourself prompty, you will not develop to the point you can be functional

except that if we know that we're done we just take as much as we can with us. there are more then enough nukes here to fuck what remains after us.
תמות נפשי עם פלישתים
וגם עם גויים

You sound like a black israelite and should summarily commit suicide after raping your fellow negroids of course.

Moses supposes that you stop acting like recalcitrant assholes and realize that you are pathetic because you have lost all sense of balance. The World will end as we know it in a very natural and organic way….from the ground up.

When will the moderation step up and remove these obvious muslim shills?

Jews = muslims.

Attack jews, jews cry muslim.
Attach muslism, muslims cry jews.

It's all the same shit.

Are you saying he wasn't inspired by kike anti-Muslim propaganda? Are you saying the counter-jihad movement was not founded and financed by Zionist Jews?

There's that word again.

So there's a jihad going on?

yes i am one of the black jews that came to israel from ukraine. goteem.
plus i actually know that nothing that extreme is going to happen. both of us are gonna live our lives as we are living them and the wheel in the sky will keep on turning or whatever, i just find it funny that goycucks have such a hardon for israel but other then complain on Zig Forums they cant really change much. i also find it funny how little they actually know about what's actually going on in israel
meh

The only jihad is multiculturalism which was invented by Jews and forced on us by traitorous whites.

Wow, so what's with the muslims all over the place?

If whites are under attack from Muslims waging jihad why did we have to wait for those kind Jews to start up right wing anti-Muslim movements? Why didn't we start them ourselves?

cause you're idiotic cattle

Muslims > Christians > Jews

And right wingers who harm Muslims are attack poodles.

What? We are doing it, what are you doing about it.

Muslim = Christian = Jew.

This board is overstuffed with muslims haha.

that is also true

You got it. He set an example. He raised the spirit. He is a hero.

The only ones crying are the muslim shills.

This board is full of them.

Maybe you're just an eavesdropper FBI type fuckhead or for some alphabet in some regard. However, if you aren't then you would do well in a "Sectionalized America" that upholds everything that our Founding Fathers wanted for this great land.

Listen dirtbags it is because the only true Muslims are an Arab sect from long ago that spiraled out into a retard religion that tells everyone "YOU CAN BE MUSLIM TOO EVEN IF YOU'RE A FLATFACE ASIAN OR STUPID NEGROID!" You are nothing but Mamluke–A slave like those Jews call the Shabbos Goy. Understand?

You let them set the rules and they will win every time. Time to play by our own rules.

Saracens and kikes are two heads of the same dragon. Cry moar goat fucker.

Oh look, it's a mudslime sperging.

I love your tears.

Actually this place seems to be infested with Zionist shitbags like yourself who are morally, spiritually and politically no different to a right wing Israeli kike.

somehow… im pretty sure i know a bit more "real Muslims" then you
and they're they literally celebrate muslim terror other countries.
after the truck fiasco in germany, some of the villages next to me celebrated with fireworks and knafeh. they hate you as much as they hate me

You're outing yourself kike. White nationalism is not a vehicle for your feud with Muslims.

No, actually, this place is infested with mudslim who start to spam this Zionist shit.

Jews are jews, kill them all, make no difference between zionist or not.

Actually, white nationalism is not a jet out of a freecard for you, mudshit.

We know you.

You and jews are both going down.

For Rotherham, RULE BRITANNIA!

Attached: 1476073428378.jpg (1500x977, 252.96K)

More lies. And classic Jew lies also. Trump tried to say Muslims celebrated 911 when it was Israelis who literally danced. How very Jewish of you.

i love that you all fight eachother, point fingers, call eachother shills, kikes, goatfuckers….
the absolute state of all of this
beautiful

Attached: sings.jpg (1100x618, 100.57K)

Muslim celebrate 911 too, everyone celebrate it.

hey, believe me or nah, it doesnt really matter does it now?

This board is basically the mudshit turf since the Syrian war, m8.

They go full mad each time a mudshit gets killed.

50 dead is just a taste for what you've done to my people. Just like during the invasion of Southern Europe you vile subhumans have walked hand in hand in trying to subjugate us. Your tears are great.

Attached: gunman.jpg (615x409, 42.87K)

Yep, they totally deserve it, my fellow whites!

honestly, i havent been to 8ch since 2013.
i love what became of this place

Don't forget about the fingering at Cologne! An absolute holocaust!

You should stay.

Next time when the jews get killed, you will see posts blaming muslims.

Yep, also totally deserved it, my fellow whites.

Don't cut yourself on that edge dude! By the way what are you doing on your 13th birthday?

sound like another sunday morning to me

Where were you when the drunken white sluts got touched up at Cologne? I will never forget that tragedy when Islam fingered MY women.

Not that you needed to expose yourself but thanks for the clarity ya shit skin runt.

Attached: 1995332.jpg (266x250, 12.3K)

Just filter the faggots, they are only here to "meme on them racist nazis" so they can post about how the like, totally btfo'd us on leddit.

That subhuman IQ is showing

Attached: 43b24197342d48d07af38d5c5de523ab3617a1a295b8d80dd3b37bb52441bfbe.png (645x360, 368.26K)

Your country worships black cock. Muslims are probably the whitest demographic in England right now. All the white women are shitting out mulattoes.

Raped? lol they gave those men their snatch in exchange for drugs and alcohol. But go ahead and believe the fair Aryan maidens were raped if that makes you feel better.

Weird aint it, it's almost like all these false flag attacks solely serve isreali interests while bringing in laws that impact white nationalists.

Would be different if there were jewish victims in any of these attacks for your statement of "shills on boths sides" to have any credence.

As it is we got jews galore celebrating innocents getting killed while politicians will ramp up antiwhite laws

Attached: CommieFistInsideGagOnTheGoy.jpg (600x400, 24.58K)

Yeah, man, we need to be diverse in our attacks, we need to 5/5 jews and muslims in order to not trigger both sides.

ROLF

אוי ויי גוועלד וייזמיר
הם יודעים

I'm at phone, m8.

No we need to shoot all you jews in government, your zionist bought MPs and the jewish journalists behind the destruction of the West.

Killing innocents that would only make an isreali smile serves white peoples interests none

The laws of nature decides it all.