MESSAGE TO MSM AND ALL NORMIES

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP FUCKHEADS
You have no idea of what you just poked. Now we all know you fucks came here cause of the NZ "Shooter". Well guess what?? You're not dealing with just any ordinary website.
You're not just dealing with Zig Forums, you're dealing with all of us (Zig Forums) as a collective. You're dealing with a site that has thousands upon thousands of boards and it's ever-growing. You're dealing with a website so powerful, that we have info on all of you normies, every member of the (((msm))), and every single member of every intelligence agency in the world and if we wanted to, we could release all that info right now and get every one of you fucks arrested for life.
So go ahead, call (((msm))) to publicly put out a hitpiece on this site, go get your fucking intelligence agencies to shut us down, but guess what???

YOU ALREADY LOST!!
I can guarantee you that more of this is going to happen and piss you off even more. I honestly hope it does because it will lead to an ultimate digital war that will eradicate you sick pedophile numbnuts.

GET READY FOR WHAT'S COMING NEXT, CAUSE NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN.

Attached: Sniper Pepe.png (980x742, 266.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12911456.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/miranda-devine/left-still-thinks-skaf-rapes-werent-racist/news-story/60fe2fe7764178502cb951f258e6d36b#.VeTuHYG3usY.wordpress
twitter.com/nodiscrim
smh.com.au/opinion/racist-to-deny-the-truths-of-rape-20030419-gdgmjt.html
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/christchurch-shooters-views-were-celebrated-online/10907056
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=6461VfxdBSw
youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuistry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come to think of it, they could use some redpills

Attached: rotherham.jpg (1024x605 38.59 KB, 206.07K)

Attached: pakistan londonistan.jpg (938x714 801.72 KB, 191.02K)

No one's coming here. The numbers NEVER shift higher than 4000 on Zig Forums no matter what happens, and they are usually only around 2000. Remember when reddit was supposedly invading but it was all an /intl/ op and if you looked at the numbers nothing actually happened and it was all just shit stirrers? Same here. Normies never dare come here. If you see someone posting some plebbit bullshit, it's 99% of the time one of our own making trouble.

dont try to drag me into your retarded crusade nupolnigger

when normies come to this site then dont visit pol they visit whatever board is on the middle of their screen on the board list and that board is how they determine whether Zig Forums is good or not

Normies don't really care. They'll do their part of blaming evil whitey and praose muh islam religion of peace on their social media accounts and then go back to watching Netflix

Normies are weak and will respond to whatever social dogma is the strongest. Now they listen to kikes. When we take over, they will listen to us; history has proven as much.

unfortunately this. the vast majority of reaction will be "sigh, fucking white people. what else is on?"

Reminder that Zig Forums is a board of peas.

Yeah, only some shills from other fringe like forums sometimes come in here but they're easy to notice. The most normie like people that sometimes come here are the qboomers but usually they go back to their own board or go to a different platform instead of staying here.

White normies yes, they are made stupid by a machine that is sustained by ill intentioned subversive humanities profs, which spills forth into education and mainstream media which crafts people into believing that their own government isn't making propaganda. Really the majority of nordic whites have been so indoctrinated that they jump the gun to condemn totalitarian ideologies such as the chinese but never stand still and think for a second that they're being fed multicultural bullshit propaganda. They're probably more delusional and docile than the chinks at least they know they're being fed nonsense from the top.

It's quite sad considering this was where European countries were at in ~2015 and nothing has changed since then. Of course it might be too hopeful to expect change that quickly, and indeed the influx of refugees and such made a good deal of number more skeptical and realize the propaganda. However many more are still completely unaware. It's kind of depressing to see these people get into their own way and own interest consistently.

The more dead Muslims the better and the same goes for Jews.

Attached: 3397931389457.jpg (2048x1536, 2.43M)

this op literally screams the most smallest genitalia i have ever seen

The shooter killed 49 people right? How many white women and kids have been killed by muslim refugees in the last 60 day….way more than 49

This isnt even my final form

Straight to the crotch with you kikes, innit? Never change.

I was scrolling up when I saw your comment. I just knew it got dubs, since it's as close to the Doctrine as any comment could be. Sure enough, checkin' 'em.

Attached: Checkin_Dubs.jpg (1268x713, 44.12K)

5/5 thread and i mean it

Attached: 277fccd0fc4e580b4a5a10595f6a4b3028fd5c93e1bfcaf5119e5b403e69205f.png (576x557 147.58 KB, 293.14K)

Why does no one do what he did where all the jews live in santa monica? Cause all this shit is fake and setup. Every sunday the streets are filled with jews in traditional garb. This is what makes me think shit is always false flags. Like the easiest and best targets never get hit. I go around there for shopping a lot and park in their neighborhoods and those fucks are everywhere, would be easy to get in and out fast too on a lot of days with easy targets. I will never believe any of this shit is real and whites are rising up until that happens. And what about New York? They have loads of places like that too yet nothing ever happens.
Nothing ever happens and the war has already been won. Everyone here is to happy in their shit lives to rise up and no one really cares about their country anymore

Zig Forums is literally 4chan for oldfags. This is natural evolution.

Attached: C_lwYYVVoAAh9_k.jpg (960x960 54.24 KB, 187.54K)

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Thanks Kalergi plan.

there should probably be a thread of helpful redpills for all of our new visitors.

Attached: Ruby-Ridge-travesty.jpg (580x584 541.38 KB, 113.81K)

This was a massive victory for 8/pol/. Absolutely stupendous! He did a marvelous job mopping up the mud mess in that neighborhood. We all should strive to be as great as the example he's set for us! A spectacular showing!

I bet he still has an account on twitter right??

Of course. There are years old tweets still up of literally calling for the death of white people and rape of white women done by niggers and jews.

What the elite don't realize is that congregation sites like this when left uninhibited act as a quarantine. The only ones getting infected with this incurable virus are the ones who come too close, whether out of curiosity or a desire to shill. The moment we get shut down or interference reaches a breaking point is the moment the quarantine fails and we flood the rest of the internet.

nigger

pfff, enjoy going extinct maggot

THE NSW Government put out a document saying the MSM is responsible for this terror attack.

Brenton talked for 2 pages about Muslim Gang rape of white woman giving about 20 JIDF Wikipedia pages about it…….

The Australian Government in their Christopher Puplic AM pedophile prepared report "Race to the HEADLINES" said the media will inspire terror attacks if they don't cover up EVERY GOD DAMN CASE OF MUSLIM GANG RAPE FOR NATIONAL UNITY.

IT'S NEWS CORP'S FAULT. A JEW DID IT!

On that thread is all the proof. Also an interivew with Jim Fetzer who is being sued over Sandy Hook and is fighting the lawsuit unlike a jew Marrying Alex Jones - because if you expose the government says it's homophobic to investigate a catholic priest ran boy brothel, or that white women must be SILENTLY Muslim gang raped and it's against the law to complain about it….

If you expose pedophile Puplic's policy of Muslim Gang rape tolerance - YOU WILL BE HUNTED DOWN FOR HATE SPEECH. That's the story of John Sunol and myself. He's talking the fall for my online blogging.

I think Brenton may have even jumped on my thread - if you see the meme he posted.

I'll leave you with some MSM hate speech.

Left still thinks Skaf rapes weren’t racist
Miranda Devine, The Daily Telegraph
August 29, 2015 9:56pm
“You deserve it because you’re an Australian” they told one victim. “Suck on it, Aussie pig” another victim was told while being raped 25 times by fourteen men in a degrading six-hour ordeal. They called her a “slut”, told her they would rape her “Leb style” and asked her if “Leb c… tasted better than Aussie c…”. The 18-year-old victim code-named Miss C later testified: “I looked in his eyes. I had never seen such indifference.” She had been sitting on a train, dressed for a job interview in her best suit, reading The Great Gatsby, when she was ­approached by the youths, who stole her mobile phone to lure her off the train. Police investigated as many as 70 similar gang rapes which occurred in August and September 2000. Women and girls as young as 14 snatched off trains and from shopping malls and driven to southwest Sydney to be assaulted by groups of men summoned by mobile phone: “I’ve got a slut with me bro, come to Punchbowl.” At the time, detectives were struck by DNA evidence which showed many of the rapists were blood relatives, including at least two sets of brothers. In the end, 14 youths, including ringleader Bilal Skaf and his brother Mohammed, were convicted of raping seven women, and sentenced to jail terms of between 11 and 55 years (reduced on appeal)
more:
dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/miranda-devine/left-still-thinks-skaf-rapes-werent-racist/news-story/60fe2fe7764178502cb951f258e6d36b#.VeTuHYG3usY.wordpress

what you waiting for OP? The right temperture of mountain dew?

We need to purge all the FILTHY SUBHUMANS FROM OUR NATIONS
ALL OF THEM

#NotAllWhitePeople #WePrayForChristChurch
At this terrible time it is important to understand that not all white people are terrorists and that we must stand united against Aryanophobia. New Zealand is now going into a multicultural mode and Europeans will be hated for our leading role, its a huge transformation for New Zealand, and one which must take place, or New Zealand will not survive. The best thing New Zealanders can do is carry on exactly as before :^)

lol fucking normie

Clever TORFAG :)

And Since 2003 - All Muslim Gang rape cases have been hushed from the media since the order came down from a pedpohile Puplick who wrote a paper saying it was homophobic to investigate a boy brothel run by gay 7 year old boy raping Catholic Priest Robert Dolly Dunn - also on the links above.

See they ABC censored any mention to the Muslims Gang rape of white women that was 3 pages of Brenton's Manifesto…

=The MSM is been gagged on talking about Muslimg Gang Rape, like White Woman are Forced to Gag on Muslim gang rape cock, then be gagged for life or be branded as hate criminals=

Gay Judges in Australia rules in case law (search abcplugspedos on austlii.edu.au) that Robert Oscar Lopez's PhD article on the public discord "Same Sex Marriage: Is it child abuse" has been deemed hate speech. The government says if a child is fucked in a house of gay parenting, and grows up to complain about it like robert oscar lopez who gave the main evidence against gay marriage in the USA Supreme Court Case he's a case law confirmed hate criminal for not loving a good child rape.

The twitter.com/nodiscrim court of muslim gang rape love, boy brothels, and child rape predicted this would happen - because the media cocked up and gave coverage Muslim Gang rapes before the order came down from OH HIGH, OH VEY, SHUT IT DOWN.

Trust in the wisdom of the Jew pedophile Cristopher Puplick AM order of Australia (he got it the same year he covered up rapes by Noel Crompton Hall - a female attracted tranny with aids and a cock that aids raped 4 women he ordered into prison - then gave 40k compo to because the warden dislcosed his hiv+ status that interfered with his sex life).

If the Goyiem don't hear of the Muslim Gang Rapes they wont get upset, thats why all the media is centrally owned by only fagfax, fagabc, and jewnewscorp in Austrlaia. That was the policy that was made….

Unfortunately it was too late for one that slipped through the net.

Attached: muslim-gang-rape-inspires-terrorism.png (470x823, 71.88K)

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

smh.com.au/opinion/racist-to-deny-the-truths-of-rape-20030419-gdgmjt.html

Oh shit there's the ABC article saying Zig Forums needs to be ban wrote by homosexuals who filtered out the muslim gang rape motivation.

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/christchurch-shooters-views-were-celebrated-online/10907056

So there you go you can see the government's orders to suppress all mention of Muslim gang rape are still in effect.

What normies don't know wont hurt their feelings.

fucking faggot. this website is so fucking not active. 8ch will be shut down

OP is a nigger

You're still here

burn

takes a nigger to know one

I was talking about events cited in the manifesto (sydney gang rapes) that was in the manifesto the day BEFORE It happened on Zig Forums :stuck_out_tongue:
I'm not responsible for the terror attack - unless you say doing hate speech against muslim gang rapes online is inspiring terror, and all white bitches must take the train 20 muslims raping them, and their men must shut up like cucks

You're a LARPing faggot and nobody likes you, but regardless of all that … the March transparency report is going to be awesome.

i have left this thread. seems it's too trolly.
l8r

Sarcasm or cringe, I cant tell

fag

Sieg Heil, brother.
The violence that we will mobilize will be definitive. All our enemies will be killed. And fast.
There won't ever be another decade with a single of our enemies alive, ever again.

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█

Checked.

My nig

Attached: a6b3634232c5ca5b0dbec7c85604eb172c48d320eed41b78bf3d3abbeddddb1a.jpeg (359x474, 40.98K)

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
'

Legendary post

This could have been prevented if government policies were followed to prevent all media coverage of muslim mass gang rapes!!!!!!!

(YES THEY HAVE A DOCUMENT STATING THIS - RACE TO THE HEADLINES NSW ANTI-DISCRIMINATION BOARD)

Conserative Press didn't always toe the line, That's why this happened. There can only be liberal press then people triggered by mass muslim gang rapes who demand death to the rapists and the Imams who say any "uncooked meat (western woman not wearing a hijab) is fit to rape"…

Christopher Puplick the Great Gay Pedophile WAS RIGHT! HE WARNED THIS DAY WOULD COME in his report - RACE TO THE HEADLINES!

Was that me talking about stuff that was in his manifesto last Wednesday? Didn't he like write 3 pages on Muslim Gang rapes… oooh what a co-incidence (yes just a co-incidence)

Was that brenton?????

^^^^^

Hey fuckwits do you know why he did it in NZ?

The Muslims have a private army of 90,000 armed security guards in all the security companies directly owned by Muslim religious fronts. I was a bounce I know this.

Meanwhile the white patriots are disarmed…..

Whitey time to get into the security business…..

Attached: puplick-race-for-the-headlins.png (843x662 106.32 KB, 264.47K)

Attached: ADB-LOVE-MUSLIM-GANG-RAPE.png (447x849 211.47 KB, 73.93K)

Even if Brenton wouldn't have done it, muslims still would have found an excuse to blow up something somewhere. We weren't on the brink of world peace with islam, they've been attacking us for years in our own countries and have been doing the same thing for the past 1400 years.

To the muzzies:
Your threats of revenge are empty, you're already raping and killing in the west, more of it isn't going to change anything.

To the fellow white people:
Don't think that we'll forget who was behind mass immigration or that we'll forget about the rape gangs you've been covering up.

Your already in it cuck.

kek

Good posts.

Attached: 96ef4f61a3812e2ae7a0f8e4e9b04d18b25fbd4d238420ca97c03eac3c644691.png (759x522, 679.02K)

OP sounds like you just came from Buzzfeed and are trying to LARP as some internet badass.
>>>/reddit/ is that way, faggot.

FELLOW ANONS AROUND THE WORLD, HAVE YOUR MEMES READY, AWAIT ORDERS FROM Q TO COMMENCE RAPID FIRE. LET'S FORCE THE QUESTION. ON YOUR ORDERS Q.

Attached: improudofmy-country-again-thank-you-trump-god-bless-america-_-7302713.png (500x566 103.29 KB, 111.57K)

Twatter and the assclowns like @@oliverdarcy are blaming the Chans fuck that cuck.

Classic. I'll wait to link the article or tweet with this exact post.

Attached: 1456984705054.jpg (470x270 2.21 MB, 201.17K)

shit out of fucks to give

FUCK THEM

Attached: NZ-shitposter.png (531x704 49.28 KB, 388.42K)

Attached: 1547500528787.jpg (1024x885 482.9 KB, 1.16M)

HERO

Attached: 1457525687285.jpg (480x360 58.29 KB, 13.41M)

Reported to FBI

bump

Attached: You.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

Can we get fire or any other of the songs brenton played to the top of itunes etc? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🎶🎶🎶

Attached: ArthurBrownFire.jpg (300x304, 22.34K)

In the movie The Patriot, when the english attack, they play a flute tune marching thing, I think thats where he got one of the songs.

That song is The Fife and Drum of the British Grenadier

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

I'm willing to pass a Constitutional Amendment to get this bastard to be my Prez.

sure seems irrational to be afraid of such few basement dwellers, huh chaim?

Attached: beaver_media.png (1518x839, 580.88K)

Well if one person can cause 50 deaths then imagine what could happen when more disenfranchised Lone gunmen go all out.

"Tarrant claimed in a so-called ‘manifesto’ to have made money trading Bitcoin, enabling him to travel the world. He also spoke of visiting a wide range of countries including Pakistan, (also Turkey) and a photograph showed him on a tourist trip to North Korea."

Very suspicious maybe someone was financing him through bitcoin.

On a side note, recent released transcripts from Lisa Page testimony said, she went to Israel with someone else from the FBI before the whole dossier thing. Some redactions, but unfucking believable. She was directly asked and she directly answered "Jerusalem".

Traveling abroad to any middle-eastern country should be a red fucking flag.

I thought this guy went full blown Mel Gibson.

NZ-SEN. is right on the money. Media is to blame. It's driving people nuts. Humans are not meant to be such fucking tools.

Rollins Band
Disconnect Myself
youtube.com/watch?v=6461VfxdBSw

Im a B(o)(o)MER
youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y

Attached: MadMax.png (1481x826, 2.01M)

I forgot to embed

Attached: sasquatch confused.png (569x567, 670.56K)

fuck it lol

Attached: 62357bd559ef374869fdac1c2e1ea7a613f3b58a3ce2008dbdae9bec4b8c56cc.png (283x263, 63.84K)

TIL the Jewish 'taqiyya' is called 'pilpul'
Muslims and Jews look more and more like the crips and bloods every time I look at them.

Attached: slave owners.jpg (4128x3096, 7.11M)

OP, please say "normalfag" like a non-faggot in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

" The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts. Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuistry

"…. a process of reasoning that seeks to resolve moral problems by extracting or extending theoretical rules from a particular case, and reapplying those rules to new instances. This method occurs in applied ethics and jurisprudence. The term is also commonly used as a pejorative to criticize the use of clever but unsound reasoning, especially in relation to moral questions (as in sophistry)."

a two sided war is progress

MSM cucks, make sure you put this on a broadcast to show how full of "sorrow," we are. Fucking mudslimes

Attached: Yo-we-just-gave-em-some-help.webm (640x360, 5.56M)

t. MSM
Seriously though, if you're going to drop normie-eye-grabbing content in an attempt to sway them into hating Zig Forums more, learn to write better.
Literally noone here thinks the way you wrote, this couldn't be more obviously directed at vilifying the peaceful and love-filled Zig Forums if you tried.

You sohnd like an absolute faggot op

Attached: path of apathy.jpg (882x1374 192.28 KB, 730.69K)

Attached: bobby fischer.jpg (1438x1018 302.2 KB, 1.06M)

PRIVATE PEDE REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR

Attached: 8s8e2nr1yje21.jpg (541x768, 71.58K)

Are you new?

Attached: Allied War Crimes.png (930x1256 562.2 KB, 476.18K)

casual

Go back to 4chan please.

Read 200 years together.