Massive fucking anti-censorship backup

Ben Shapiro has posted instructions.

Brenton Tarrant

my.mixtape.moe/onzxeu.mp4
files.catbox.moe/a4fdsn.mp4
1fichier.com/?vl6d29e09sb190njp3a7
kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-tarrant-posts-on-Zig Forums-shoots-up-mosque-killing-30-muslims-in-new-zealand-livestreams-from-gopro.54323/

pastebin.com/raw/ZdQzYTG6
hastebin.com/raw/isacebowuz
paste.ee/p/LUDnv

archive.is/AlIX8
my.mixtape.moe/ltwsgu.jpeg
files.catbox.moe/zj3uya.jpeg

Attached: abc.png (612x385, 49.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12921751.html#12922472
anonfile.com/gdn3bfxcb3/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
scribd.com/document/401945007/brenton-tarrant-great
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post his manifesto here ?

TVNZ have been speaking about it nonstop for the past 7 hours kek

OP here. I made most of those backups myself.

MAKE COPIES FOR YOURSELF.

The actual reason why don't want the information shared is because it risks serving as a source of inspiration for others. I doubt the shooter even cares about fame, only whenever or not what he did yields a result that grows into a full movement. That's the impression I get.

It took us 8 fucking years to get another Anders Breivik.

Attached: 13b.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

nice.

Oy vey

Attached: ben shapiro merchant photoshop.png (805x487, 711.01K)

Attached: 25o7wv.jpg (1012x675, 144.91K)

8ch.net/pol/res/12921751.html#12922472

Enjoy it.

Share it in social media.

anonfile.com/gdn3bfxcb3/The_Great_Replacement_pdf

Attached: 1536420389476.png (1280x720, 652.02K)

Fuck that little kike.

Attached: 1066213239318.png (1023x453, 131.92K)

100% chance there's a police record somewhere about him complaining about his brown neighbors making too much noise.

i like his sister, her face is cute

He doesn't care, Kike Jewpiro just wants it shut down because a white man spoke the truth and took appropriate action against one of the biggest threats to his people's continued existence and sovereignty. The truth does not fear investigation, refusing to read the manifesto only means they fear the truth held within it. It's the same reason why no one cares for Elliot Rodgers' manifesto, its more of an autobiography than a declaration of truth.

(checked)

scribd.com/document/401945007/brenton-tarrant-great
SHAPIRO wants it shut down because this quintessential Zig Forums tard , White Nat is missing 1 Ingredient in his manifesto.
Can anyone name what that is?
Hint- It’s like the turkey missing at Thanksgiving

I know, he doesn't name the jew, but if you think about it then you can understand the implications for why:
Basically "jews go home"
They're the tool of jews against whites. A jew without immigrants to do the legwork is a weak jew unable to do anything. Without another population to replace us then there is no cheap labor, anti-white is harder to push, pro-white is easier to bring up publicly and the threat to white civilization is severely diminished.

His strategy is essentially "kill the violent actors, deterring more from coming, then kill the subverters".

"Da fack am I? Chopped liver."

Attached: synagogue-bob.jpg (315x160, 8.54K)

That’s a stretch dude , the whole Pro-Israel White Nat thing only started what? A year ago . Who’s the most prominent till now ? Richard Spencer .
This guy is line item Zig Forums who’s going on a shooting spree (the end) to fight for his brethren right? But in his lurking somehow managed not to take the 6 Gorillion Red Pills on the Jews which excluding a nigger hate thread or SJW cringe/Salt thread is 90% of Zig Forums
And then Candace Owens….GTFO!
Some CIA and/or Mossad Niggers are laughing their balls off right now.
Candace Fucking Owens
“Do you Glow” , “Fed” , “Direct Action”
Bull Shit yo .

Attached: 1EAD7A35-E424-4319-826F-BABEA92CACDF.png (1242x2208, 562.28K)

Rotherham Paxback Time: NZ Edition

>>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

They are afraid that people read his manifesto and discover he was pro-Israel

He later names Semites as among those who should be removed from European lands.

Attached: 8fc48a277495c8a5fc3cf950395e35273ddb70d067ef6e69a03f7dc24e781463-1.jpg (801x800, 106.67K)

Yeah and this thread has IDF written all over it

Can you Sauce that , because I read the thing and only saw one sentence mentioning the Jews

Reminds me of ISIS and first Zig Forums and then Normies started questioning: “How Come the Islamic State is the only Muslim Terror organization that doesn’t condemn Israel” and the Very Next Day: “We hate Israel”

Any faggots with a twatter, just bombard this kike's timeline with
HIS NAME WAS BRENTON TARRANT

50. 50 dead “people” (abrahamites really)

It's shit. Breivik's manifesto was miles better.

True

i wonder if the shooter freed himself of the brain bank brains on the moon that the communist computer god controls

It’s really funny because there is no such thing a jewthat isn’t subverting someone somewhere. Double entendre too because pissrael isn’t even a real country
This madman had 150iq

so he mentioned that mandela is a criminal; that enough is enough reason for the kikes to not want the non-kikes to know

He wasn't pro israel, he just claimed he was not anti-semitic and had no animosity towards jews not invading White countries. There is a difference.

You post part of the manifesto but directly ignore the part where he says jews should be in their homelands and not subverting whites? How is this a stretch? He literally has a section that says "Are you an anti-semite" to which he responds "No. A jew living in Israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people."
Would you rather Palestinians die out or whites die out? Let them have Israel but only Israel, get them the fuck out of the US and Europe and let them fend for themselves. I wouldn't mind a world without jews but I would settle for an America/Europe without jews. Don't get me wrong, Israel being nuked after all the kikes are deported to it is the best scenario but it's also not a very likely one. I'm not pro-Shitsrael in any sense, but it is a concession I'd make. Alt right faggots cucking for Israel and associating with it are merely seeking to make political gains with the very people plotting to destroy them, they're fools no different than the parasites in our current system.
Except he did name them, stating they should be in israel not subverting or harming white europeans. He then says muslims are the greater threat and easiest to rally against. It's really clear that the goal is "Remove violent kebab, send subverting kikes to israel, enjoy white ethnostate plus tourism because [insert basic nationalism for all nations/race realism argument here]." Don't forget "(((NGO's))) ARE TRAITOR ORGANIZATIONS" and "(((NGO's))) ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE GENOCIDE OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE"

I think we need to improve on this number next time. I wish he would have picked a busier time at the mosque. If we are going to lose one of our own, the brave, protective and responsible of our peoples and nations, the numbers of the enemy dead need to be at least 100 or more.

kikes never had their own countries.

why can't I take you seriously?

Because you're a stupid faggot.

No, just you. What the guy did was heroic but make no mistake fed, secession is what we should strive for. It's the best shot we've got for peace. Give leftists the west coast and let them ruin themselves, give WN's part of the country and let cucked civnats have some other shithole section of the country. They can keep their corrupt leaders and free whites can have their ethnostate with a prime view of the collapse of both D&C false options.

For a reason. How could the destroy nation from within if they had their own nation. No they had to be active within the host nation, subverting it, destroying it and playing traitor within it. They didn't have a nation not because 'god' (a fat fucking chance excuse they like to give) they didn't have a nation because they COULDN'T DESTROY NATIONS FROM THE OUTSIDE.

I am ETHNOGLOBE user. I won't be happy until the subhumans are extinguished from this planet.

OY VEY!
DATS EVIL!
SHUT IT DOWN!

Because ban evading shills use tor to continue shilling, ruining tor posting for legitimate anons that are doing it right.

this thread should be the most vocal thing, nobody seems to want to share the content of his, and jews are not very good of at least in the moment thinking, quite often. I think that they do not want his manifesto, and the content that motivated him to spread.

THUS WE MUST DO THE OPPPOSITE. The entire boards should be the ones providing content and argumentation today, less pondering as to what or how happened. A good opportunity this is to get more numbers.

There's literally no need for that. Focus on the homeland, make it great, preserve its greatness and seek to expand through the stars.

So stop printing "its ok to be white" posters and start printing the manifesto.

Is there any way to be truly banned anymore? I mean you can just put airplane mode on phone and post

You want to know how I know you are not White?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT…you have NO IDEA what needs to be done to secure the future of our race.

Someone uploaded a copy of the manifesto to the BSV blockchain.

bico.media/c8cc5da673612b4facd955b6a4fcce3680fa8d6093503cc554a3b9f1a48b8f25

This can never be taken down, spread this

The video itself could also be uploaded to the chain, but it would cost about 50 bucks and from what I can tell isn't needed (yet)

Manifesto is garbage, even mentions jews as friends to us, complete blue pilled faggot

maybe, I dont know, but just look at what is happening right now, its a massive opportunity to reach even greater numbers. More memetic content around him. More quotations from his manifesto (the most delicious morsels) spread them as pictures to faceberg, give backup links of the ones removed. We got a nice change to do massive damage to not only the kikes, but also the lefty retarded whites.

Who cares what he thought personally. It is about what he did, what he was willing to do to secure the future of our people. I am sure you are not as adamant as I am about SECURING the future of our people completely but that doesn't mean that we don't have the same goal.

See this:

Read his manifesto, idiot. The whole thing is centralized around the concept of the invader; it would be contradictory for him to claim that he's fine with everyone living in their own nations except for jews. Agree with it or not, that's his perspective. It doesn't make him "pro israel" any more than he is pro- any arab shithole.

Nice blatant lies, faggot.

Nice lack of context faggot.

Were/are you an anti-semite?
No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people.

I wish that he would have focused more on the role of Corporations in destroying our people so that they can maintain their bottom dollar.

Thought out like a true nigger. Nonwhites if left alone will never achieve what whites can achieve, they will therefore not be an issue if left to their own devices far the fuck away. Yeah, all out war eliminating nonwhites secures the existence of white people, but at what cost if not TENS IF NOT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of white lives and the likely destruction of anything worth preserving. The beauty of rome, barcelona, french towns, etc. would be lost forever as terrorists explode themselves and take out plenty of white lives with it. To show you how fucking stupid you are, let me use your own words for you:

Wanna know how I know you're not white? Because you're OK with millions of whites dying over a fantasy than accepting a realistic scenario where white lives are preserved, sovereignty is restored and jewery is done away with. Neck yourself faggot.

read the ID's nigger

Someone post his tweets, please. I want to read the text scribbled on all his guns.>>12924908

Fucking kike. With no one to play D&C with you won't have nearly as much fun will you? Doesn't matter…only one species (ours, White/Europeans) can survive on this planet as technology advances. SINCE TECHNOLOGY BELONGS TO US…SINCE ALL CULTURE ON THIS PLANET IS OURS…SINCE EVERY ADVANCE THAT WAS MADE HERE WAS MADE BY US…

IT IS US WHO DESERVE TO INHERIT THIS PLANET, NOT YOU JEWS

It is beyond my ego to even attempt to understand what it must be like in ben Shapiro's head to know whats going on, and with a straight face tell his followers the things he does. This is all from the book of esther. Straight up plays from the tanakh

oh so it's one of these things? then basically this guy overdosed on red pills. i guess you people need another to

LURK FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE YOU GO ON A MASS SHOOTING

this is literally the second rule of the 8channel. we say this all the time.

This is why I'm convinced it wasn't a false flag, if it was the kikes wouldn't be in complete "shut it down" mode. I think this was an unexpected anomaly which took them by surprise.

The tripfag Moody from >>>/4chon/ is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────
…………………………

Benny my boy how do you explain this?
What do you think would be the the way you would EJECT these "people"?

Reminder that (((Ben Shapiro))) supports genocide.

Attached: 1515874710835.jpg (1024x673, 129.07K)

You lash out angrily because you know I'm right.
I'm no jew
Advocating that whites get white nations with zero shitskins and zero kikes is D&C now? You're schizophrenic.
You're gonna genocide cats and dogs now too?
You're literally stating what I said here, nonwhites cannot achieve what white can achieve, technological achievements included.
Wrong, Japan has a culture where cheating in marriage is rampant, that is not a cultural creation of ours. Widow burning is not a cultural creation of ours. Stoning whores and those with different opinions is not a cultural creation of ours. Other cultures belong to the people who made them, our responsibility lies in maintaining ours, not taking that of others.
And to take the planet means to place a small minority against literal BILLIONS of nonwhites that already have nothing against exterminating us. You call me a jew plotting D&C for seeking peace and prosperity for my people yet here you are, like a jew claiming that the goyim are cattle and the planet belongs to them, that whites should do as jews do, believe what jews believe and die in the tens of millions while risking extinction to achieve such a status. Again, go neck yourself.

fuck this pilpul kike piece of shit.

You sure argue like a kike. I am done with you.

The guy was a fucking retard, it's in Jewish nature to subvert, the idiot doesn't know anything about jews

FILTER THE KIKE 7413a1 it is just trying to provoke people for no reason.

Jews like you will come back tomorrow pretending you getting BTFO today didn't happen. Uncle adolf was correct, rather than admitting your faults you will shamelessly shill your bullshit again and again.

Go away, you stupid woman.

Attached: pixel.png (1x1, 120)

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. The best part of it all:
It's like pottery.

you need to lighten up. he started his video with "let's get this party started" and he threw out a "subscribe to pewdiepie". i haven't even gotten past that part yet but if you can't appreciate the lulz of this then you should go back. what do you expect from an irl aussie shitpost? seriously. the average iq of whites is around 100 so stop expecting every single one of them to automatically turn into hitler just because they browsed this website for a bit. there's a million opportunities for memes here but you can't have fun because you have a stick up your ass for some reason. where do you think the fabled power of 4(8)chan comes from in the first place? it doesn't come from nagging and being uptight about every little thing.
even hitler didn't try to kill the jews. it's not as self evident of a necessity as you would think. they've had us fooled for over two thousand years so don't expect everyone to wisen up all at once.

Attached: austrailia 5.png (1000x1413, 676.94K)

Jews cannot subvert if they don't have access to the country. They cannot subvert the US if the have no control of the institutions and are not allowed to be made citizens of the US.

This. The guy admits he's not even well educated but just made for himself a good life with hard work and investments that paid off.
It's why I advocate secession, even the biggest retard can agree it's best to leave people to their mistakes while minimizing the damage. Given demographic trends and jewish control of our systems, secession lets the commies starve out of their own volition, civcucks get voted out and witness their values go extinct as nonwhites outnumer them and WN's laugh at both while living peacefully. It's the best political movement that literally every side can get behind, especially when events like this serve as emotional pushes for it. "Would you rather civil war when commies try gun confiscation?" for lefties and "Would you rather starve under communism when leftists take control via immigration or secede and preserve your freedoms?" for the american right.

It's because everything in his manifesto was true lmao.

For some reason my ID has been reset, hotel log in be damned.

We've had numerous false flags since then.

Some anons are saying that the guys escaped from the police in his car listening to GAS GAS GAS.
Anyone has a link to that video?

Then
“Magakikes , Da Joos, Trump sucks Israel Cock, Donaldstein , Don’t Vote , Alt kike”
Now
“Our Direct Action Hero , Kill them Mudslimes , and Israel is our Friend, no problem with Jews they dindu nuttin”
The Absolute State - meet /newpol/

Nevermind, I'm a retard.

Yeah maybe that gaping hole in the Manifesto is what the problem is.

That gaping hole means Zig Forums isn't the hivemind you thought it was, kike

Test

Meanwhile, in my post: "Israel being nuked after all the kikes are deported to it is the best scenario"
nah, just you shilling like the kike you are

It's a different take on the solution, he argues whites must rally against a common enemy, in this case muslims. Zig Forums argues whites must rally against a common enemy, in our case jews. It's a matter of what has more public appeal, he thinks its muslims and anyone on Zig Forums can make the case that it's true because muh holohoax brainwashing triggers a response against holding jews up to any sort of standard. Jews are the bigger threat but I can understand why he claims muslims are the big bad whites should rally against. Religiously and through nationalism, the appeal exists whereas evangelical whites absolutely love jews to the point where they'd send their daughters to a hollywood pizza party.

and now with you:
the absolute state of /newerpol/

Shapiro's right. Don't post the shooter's name, video or manifesto. Instead, post the stories of victims of muslim violence like Ebba Ackerlund.
Post the name of every victim of muslim terrorism. Post them individually. One victim, one post.

We should blame the neoconshits and kikes for all their moslem bashing hatred in the media.

THIS WAS BEN SHAPIRO'S FAULT

Spread it everywhere

Get off the internet with that ridiculous device that screams what a faggot you are when you try to take a screenshot

This wanton idiotic violence is sickening and you shouldnt glorify it. Violence against innocents can never be justified. No matter what stupid fucking reason you think you have.

What time is it in Tel Aviv Guys ?

Let them taste their own medicine, let's see how they like it

the guy says specifically in his manifesto that he doesn't want fame and that he doesn't expect to be remembered
actually had a good point too about no one even knowing the 9/11 hijacker's names

Well duh. He'd better care about browning of Israel though.
Better genocide those nigger jews otherwise Israel will be browning. Forcefull sterilisation of ethiopean jews was too tame IMO.

gas thyself

I can't do so myself right now, but
=somebody get IPFS addresses for everything too=