Our Revenge

ATTENTION FAGGOTS

muslim here reporting in.

i swear, unironically, we will take our revenge.

Attached: mws.jpg (404x272, 21.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck started all that shit ???? tell me… not just this attack. many other shits.
you faggot christians think you're superior? topkek

It's official now.

Do it, faggot.

Your brothers, the jews, whose tool you are.

wait us faggot

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2018

Bullshit. Bet you won't even fire shots near a cop.

How can you take revenge when you started it? Also this thread is bait.

OP, I'm Jewish, we should ally.

IF you really want to help your people kill the jews that pit your people against white people,if you don't consider this option you never really cared for them in the first place.Worst case scenario we can go back to killing each other without jews helping both sides a benefit for all

Death to ALL abrahamic filth
That includes muzz christcucks and juden
Especially you OP and also you will never ever be white ahmed

not b8 at all brat. legit muslim here. unironically my rage levels has risen so high… not only me but all my muslim brothers.
fuck the politically correct shits. let's not sugarcoat it. it's a war.
you started it.
you'll lose it

Wait us? What does wait us mean?
You’re a pussy who won’t do shit
Also mohammed got fucked in the asshole by his uncle

Your "rage level" has always been at 100% because the Islamic peoples are all low-IQ inbred niggers.

once every countries has walls there will do no more terror attacks. just look at Israel and thier US taxpayer funded wall. works like a charm.

sit down larpy and let the big guys duke it out

Ahem
h
e
m

Attached: F1DFD93C-4D78-48B2-A10B-5945260A7FB6.jpeg (600x337 34.35 KB, 67.41K)

DO IT FAGGOT
LIVESTREAM IT

Attached: cocoa_thinkens.jpg (1280x720, 78.29K)

Attached: behead those who insult tuska.jpg (1600x1182, 1.05M)

You’re a big guy

Shoot up a school dude, hit them where it counts, the fertility!

you started this you nigger get the fuck out of our countries

Please do. We're counting on it. Keep in mind - the kikes are the true enemy. You've become their sword, so you have been involved.

Those muslims should never have gone there to begin with. If you don't agree, then you're an enemy.

Muslims in their own countries who do not try to subvert or harm my people are no enemies of mine.

visit a church, and film it please

a sunday church will pay the price

Hahaha you subtle guy you
That’s just like his part saying that jews in pissrael don’t subvert
10/10 sir

I swear unironically honk honk we'll wipe out every last one of your spawn

Attached: think of the smell.jpg (1280x720, 97.2K)

You've already millions of Christians, we're not even on the same level yet you imbecile

I'm an eco-fascist and the Peoples Republic of China is my state of preference.

Do it, faggot

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious and satisfying like a big pork chop

DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1528835711638.jpg (480x455 73.46 KB, 32.53K)

My.Fucking.Sides

DO IT, IF YOU WANT FAGGOT!
LET THE RACE WAR BEGIN

You will always be a subhuman shitskin.

DO IT FAGGOT

Good. All according to plan

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x200, 973.66K)

Dear subhuman muslim filth,

Please do attempt to take revenge. Know that I will personally have no mercy and I will kill your vermin children and ugly women too.

Attached: a1b29ead30cf103af755ea4be07296dbc29ed6e23201d28cddc59c838d104efc.jpg (719x1024, 205.96K)

UUUU

I don't even care if you're just baiting or not. I am unironically giggling over what happened in New Zealand. You fuckers should of just stayed in your shitty part of the world but instead your brothers swarms ours. You didn't learn from the first time, so we will have to remind you.

Burn in hell shitskin

Attached: 8878d4e25183acc9eff07ec7b76123f0b5eed2ee61a3374a4b22726923d50e52.png (344x456, 266.15K)

Come.and die then you Satan worshipping animals.

fuck off. jews are okay. zionists are not. and will be slaughtered like pigs soon

you faggots has underestimated us for so long.
can't wait to see you crying like little edgy lord cucks when our swords slaughter your dirty piece of shit neck skin.

okay. so how about we kill every christian faggot in the middle east?

Blood for the Blood God.

On the jews? Good when do we start.

See you in hell then.

So nothing will change behaviour-wise then?

Just stfu larper

Attached: Topsnek.png (674x842, 317.86K)

Attached: 1485655509018.jpg (736x490, 60.15K)

Muslims lose everytime when it comes to direct combat. Overplay your hand and history will repeat itself. Theres a reason why your nations were conquered and colonized by the white man, your people are fundamentally primitive and stone age. Once the shackles of empathy and progressiveness are removed from us, you'll pray to you goat fucking Prophet to save you from our onslaught.

TL:DR - Bring it on.

Attached: 2aca2f05e3aae3fe9010a711b015913e2c3926e52523b72034a0d3974047e2d9.gif (500x455, 479.05K)

Weird how he never responded to this.

I don't see anything wrong with Zionism.

Let's not pretend that you are not doing this already. Beside, retard, LMAO those are your own FUCKING shitskin people…no one wants to live with you pedo goat fuckers…you are the scum of the earth…you don't see Whites migrating to your diseased rapist nations that you have destroyed with your nigger religion.

Would you be Jew by any chance

This.

Like you've been trying to do for the last thousand years? Bout time (you) got yours. Stay mad sand nigger

You are a muslim?

You should most definitely bring your sword to my rifle fight. Please do that. Pretty please? Inshallah you’ll do it

Pol/ is a fucking Joke, the fact that fucking Muslims even exist in Pol/ in huge numbers is a fucking red flag

Reminder that the jew-islamic split was the first mishu gambit.

Thing is, this was foretold that they would be completely removed from the entire planet in their own kike written 'holy books'…they know that they are going to be utterly removed from the Earth for their crimes upon it. They are literally the spawn of evil, the worst most destructive religion to ever occupy this planet.

EXTERMINATE KEBAB.

I don't care about your impotent rage. Nut up or shut up. Don't forget to
LIVESTREAM IT

Why, yes, my good sir. I am a person who belongs to Der Jude.

Muslims are so stupid that they even have the smallest holy book of all the monotheistic religions.

Are you going to bring your whole family? All dozens of them? I'm so scared, for real

Attached: incest.jpg (640x791, 67.85K)

Well then maybe you should consider sticking ya head under a bus? might make a nice popping sound? kinda like a grape.

I would ask if you are a jew, but Muslims and jews are one and the same. All Abrahamic cults are death cults. All of them in some way or form devolve into widespread degeneracy and "satanism."

Attached: history 5.jpg (720x931 85.77 KB, 107.65K)

The tool of the Jews speaks

Attached: rvf5gp6rvnp11.jpg (1075x1430, 125.09K)

You should really kill yourself heeb

DO IT FAGGOT

This is how you get another big war in the middle eas

Attached: 453e79f9721e974eeabef428361f5f0a817ae7d94409be6bcc40b55f55b64d08.png (635x457, 185.3K)

Goyim please…I am your greatest ally!

Muslims and Africans are literally Jewish Golems made of fucking clay

This
Anything relating to that craziest of niggers abraham is inherinetly filthy and dangerous. This is where shit started to get fucked up in the world was with god damned abraham

Asian here,
I wanna see whites die in Australia

PBUH

Haha! what ever bro!!

Don’t worry pal bugs are next. Maybe there’s some bugs close to my hometown maybe not just sayin

I've done nothing wrong, as a matter of fact, I'm an ally. We're on the same side!

Based n' yellow pilled.

Dude, come on, I'll buy you a beer. You're paying for it tho.

Does that mean you can eat all our pet dogs? is the master plan? before you turn Australia into another chinese shit hole?

Good. I hope you're a Muslim and being serious. I was a world number one competition shooter only a few years ago. The high scores you've seen aren't shit. I would wipe out your entire population and rape your children with a 12" hunting knife. Bring it on, you sub-80 IQ cretin.

hmmm… aren't you already doing that?

Nigger you can't do anything by yourselves. You need the kikes to set up an event for you. Yawn.

Cook my dim sims bitch.

Attached: e012f1d849d6794e64b45a7aa236bdc5_400x400.jpeg (400x400, 28.09K)

you really must be a redditfaggot zoomer. maybe lurk more christian retard. >>>/pdf/ >>>/islam/
we are glorious and we will take our revenge. we won't stay silent. we will follow our ancestors steps and slaughter every anti-muslims faggot christian. mark my words.

t. butthurt mongolian retard. remember when you were slaves to us?

Attached: المجد لنا.jpg (646x423, 77.38K)

This whole thread

Attached: 1516101564251.gif (200x200, 2M)

Bug are next in the Kalergi Plan. Be careful what you wish for

Asian here.

Just getting ready to dig into my kung pao chicken while the world burns

STREAM IT FAGGOT

I wish this was real. You faggot niggers moving like jews in the shadows. LETS HAVE IT OUT ALREADY.

The shooting was jews. They want europeans and muslims to kill eachother more. They weren't satisfied with the number that died in thast 20 years of war. They are going to destroy all other religions and expand israel from the Euphrates to the nile

Attached: good speech 2.mp4 (640x360, 7.92M)

Kalergi is based and he was right about Jewish people.
Natural born leaders!

kek