Far-Right Senator in New Zealand blames Christchurch shooting on Muslim immigration

This is very real, and very based.

twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106432499704451072

What a cheeky cunt.

Attached: based senator.jpg (612x788, 102.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1106818239701499905
youtube.com/watch?v=3uu_5e7sWKc
twitter.com/hpstorian/status/1106841718324756482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolute madman

holy fucking based

well he is not wrong

He's an Australian senator, not NZ.

It's part and parcel of 21st century life, really.

okay, I'm impressed.

As always blame everything but the root cause. Oh, its vile hate on the internet, its extremism, its the lack of education, its the lack of gun control. Never forced assimilation and immigration on the host nation and its people.

Balls of fucking steel on this Kiwi!

Attached: Topnotch.jpg (203x300, 19.57K)

B A S E D
Would have been red-pilled if he hadn't counter-signaled fascism but this is a good thing

OH GODDAMN IT JUST MISSED IT

Finally, we have a sensible adult in the room

If he's actually able to break through the narrative I'll be genuinely impressed and hopeful. It will also hilariously lead to copy cat attacks.

Bavarians and Austrians are the same though right?

Seems like maybe it can be justified.

ALL THEY THAT TAKE THE SWORD, SHALL PERISH BY THE SWORD
What a god

Attached: Schlangen.jpg (743x757, 103.3K)

This man is the one of the few politicians in the west who doesn't deserve a bullet in his dome.

It's restored my faith in humanity just a bit

Attached: Full_Marisa_Jacket.jpg (850x601, 108.91K)

Good man.

Attached: Thumbs_up_uncle.jpg (625x464, 232.28K)

bumping for liberal tears

wtf i love zog politicians now

Madman, the real takeaway from this shooting is how people are going to react

agreed.

I bet he likes Jews.

Send the Muslims and Kikes back to the desert where they belong.

Attached: 1552663979237.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Is this real ?

How to meme 101

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-110532_Twitter.jpg (1080x1880 712.22 KB, 712.22K)

So what are the immigration policies for white people who want to move to NZ? Because I can have a suitcase packed in 30 minutes.

Attached: 183e6e9afb23cdc78be0746a5f4ff23d1094c3ca567bda462c9a02a17e3ddb1e.jpg (1024x869, 107.62K)

They're already calling for his head on twatter.
Kind of amazing that he's able to voice the truth without being immediately exiled.

There is no place on earth where kikes belong.

Dude

Attached: holyshitthemadman.png (476x296, 26.13K)

now thats a proper senator

The fucking faggot gave himself the nickname "ScoMo"

he just misspelled Shlomo

Objectively true.

Wow. Holy shit boy's, we've reached THAT point. The one where we aren't all to blame for every ill in society, the one where people start saying that "YES, thith wath predictavle".

Good times ahead. What a good day this was.

Also, does anyone have the time stamp for when he said "subscribe to Pewds"?

Attached: 911d495f74a6af4899152506d25a4ca7e70a19ceeb27f5dfecb321e1bacb939c.jpg (457x493, 45.93K)

Well, he's not wrong.

WE NEED POSTERS

BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG AND OTHER SUPPORTING MESSAGES

START PUTTING THEM UP EVERYWHERE

THIS WILL BE A NEW LEVEL OF PANIC, WE ALREADY SAW HOW THEY PANICED OVER IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE, NOW LETS MAKE SURE THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY TO RACE TRAITORS DO NOT FEEL SAFE AND KNOW THE GOYIM KNOW

POSTER CAMPAIGN NOW!

The fucking aussies are going to save is all through the sheer power of their shitposting.

Dumb-fuck, not everyone agrees with fascism. Especially we non-Euros. Well, maybe Canadian niggers do, since they spend their entire lives eating European ass. American and Australians though are wholly independently-minded. Most of us will not accept fascism. We can accept white nationalism, but most of us will not accept a fascist form of governance. Won't happen. The only people on the so-called "right" who like fascism are the faggot left-wing crossovers who realized nationalism is an inherent good, but they couldn't shed their dumb fucking political dogmas. I'm right-wing politically and socially. 100% with the founding fathers.

You mean normal person?

Makes a cogent, clear-headed argument… and he's right.

Based.

NZ has some of the most strict immigration laws period. They of course don't apply to muslims

those who don't know who fraser anning is, he copped 'controversy' over saying 'final solution' in his maiden speech

Except that's exactly what he blamed it on you dip

He says it right at the beginning, at 0:30.
It's in this webm

Attached: 1552633702164.webm (862x480, 3.73M)

Define what you mean by fascism, because the governments of both of those places have their peoples' balls in a vice. Oh, they tout about "freedom", but in terms of actual freedoms, they're highly restricted. Of course, no one is as bad as the UK (I don't think).

They have a petition to remove based man almost 150,000 signatures

I want to see who got it

Yeah, we noticed your contribution how this situation did come to pass…

Go suck some juw pene

lol!!

he is zionist controlled opposition and paid jew shill
i have secret proof that i am shopping right now
.t (((moarpheus)))

No you are confusing the British and the Bretons.

Only baste muslim and baste jews are baste anti-zionist.

.t (((moarpheus)))

Truth looks like hate to those who hate truth.

yeah can someone just get this in a webm i don't feel like holocausting my account

oh and everyone is a secret jew except for me
i have irrefutable proof in the form of a facebook post i made
.t (((moarpheus)))

I'm anti-zionist
But I support baste jews who support the two state solution, that isn't zionism, goyim
.t (((moarpheus)))

Just by viewing this thread Jewtube knows you're browsing Zig Forums. Embeds are kiked. Use uMatrix.

More men in sheepland than gunland. What a sad state.

^

You hate fascism and worship "liberty" which means being an enthusiastic slave to the jew and welcoming your replacement by niggers. Your ideology is wholly incompatible with white nationalism and it's the reason you're ruled by kikes.

>Waleed Aly condemns Fraser Anning after New Zealand shooting
check the comments

this stuff is just a distraction, you're supposed to do anything except see this was a false flag or complete hoax

Everyone needs to let him know we are behind him.
I messaged him after his tweet was condemned.

Renind him he's fighting the good fight

WTF? Has this idiot no self-reflection?

He is a race baiting conspiracy theorist
so no

Even though pewds didn't release a video today his subscribers per day did not take a dip. He knew it would look bad if he got a huge sub spike due to this shoutout.

Attached: c00c25fc640b9a51bc4e7edeb86aaf716b940db8ae53f8869cd35d77a2ac0582.png (750x750, 169.81K)

Congratulations, you are a shill

*Kiwis of steel.

Probably the same way they always do: One week of virtue signaling before they forget the whole thing and move on as if nothing happened. If there is any change, you’ll miss the turning point along with everyone else, and should you realize there was a change it’ll be so long after that invisible turning point that the change will already be normal.

Okay. But you never said anything about not being Jewish.

The founding fathers where a lot closer to fascist than you think. America today isn't even close to what they intended. Here, I'll get you started on the right track, since you're clearly a magaloid and need instruction - Fascist Republics are a thing.

He likely doesn't quite know how to handle it and is just trying to lay low for a bit.

Attached: pixel.png (1280x720 69 B, 7.32M)

he got egged
twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1106818239701499905
youtube.com/watch?v=3uu_5e7sWKc

Attached: 11064492-6816145-The_young_man_was_removed_from_the_event_by_Victoria_Police_pict-a-16_1552718260856.jpg (576x620 559.63 KB, 339.51K)

Good on him for smacking the little shit in the face.

vey based

HE FUCKING BOPPED HIS FACE WHAT A MADMAN

Attached: 4fa3c7dac6af4fc9a6821d98dcb96fe716afbe950fc2d04d1d3f7ea3a4a3b99e.jpg (704x914, 342.52K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

muslim giving shit to an australian who wants to stop australia from becoming muslim country
twitter.com/hpstorian/status/1106841718324756482

Attached: 'westie'.png (560x618, 202.36K)

checked and keked

Fraser didn’t even give them the time of day and look how cucks on twitter are reacting to him getting “totally rekt” haha

someone thought it deserved its own thread

wonder if he'd get in any trouble if it was a jew senator

there are still ozzie politicians that would say this? i thought they all died out?