How they survived

‪Surrounded by Muslims
Invaded countless times
Never converted or stopped practicing Christianity
Regained their lands and removed kebabs being outnumbered outgunned and over powered. Assassinated all the leaders behind the Armenian genocide (operation nemisis) First Christian nation Indo-Europeans with its own branch like Greek, own ancient alphabet script still used today.
Ancient churches still standing
Country 99.9 percent Christian
99.8 percent Armenian.
One of the Lowest violence crimes ( rape murder) etc. rate in Europe and the world. Zero terrorist attacks
zero Muslims.
Why can’t Western Europe learn something from them? Literally just survived a genocide and is prospering, being landlocked by two Islamic mongol Turk countries Turkey and Azerbaijan, their economy is doing pretty good and that’s without oil money and help from Israel like Turks and Azeris get. Orthodox Christians with a stand alone church, meaning the Jew never got into their church like the Catholic Church corruption. After the genocide a huge diaspora was created and in the USA they created one of the safest cities in America, listed in the top ten safest places in America, and its in California out of all places. Family oriented traditional conservative values 90 percent voted for Trump, Kim Kardashian is not Armenian to us her father was Armenia who was a great respected lawyer Charles Aznavourian is an Armenian I can go on. Armenians also stick with their own and if which is rare marry a non Armenian it’s has to be a Caucasian Christian European. Even when under Ottoman rule being forced to fight fellow Christians and brothers they deflected the Ottomans and fought along side the Christians, once example was in Serbia another one in Russia. Prideful people as every one of us should be, something the West has lost. Now will you survive?

Attached: 6E1E5AE2-571C-4EC5-B201-C2EB3E497CAD.jpeg (2000x1066 76.42 KB, 166.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lamag.com/driver/tragic-body-on-freeway-sign-story-grows-odder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia, my nigga

it's pretty obvious that the map you are seeing is completely wrong. real war is going between russia, usa and shitskin bignoses, everything else are just proxies

Armenian women were also regarded as the most beautiful slaves you could get in the Ottoman empire

Fuck armos. Grew up surrounded by them in Glendale, California. They've systemically plagued parts of socal for the last 30 years with fraud and their fucking terrible driving skills. All while blasting nigger beats from their leased luxury cars. They are sand niggers as far as I'm concerned. Third world shitters; see below.

lamag.com/driver/tragic-body-on-freeway-sign-story-grows-odder/

SoCal is full of jews posing as other races constantly.

That's what happens when Armenians adopt Americanism.

as georgian, this is pretty much the stereotypes of armenians i've heard as well. they are surrounded and bullied by muslims, so they've adopted slimy behaviors to save themselves. hmm

Also an LA fag.

Armos here are just wiggers.

1/4 Armenian on my mother's side and have been there often.

The country is practically impossible to navigate through if you don't speak Russian or Armenian, and the country has dealt with innumerable corruption since the USSR dissolved. However, I have found that the Armenian people are a glimmer of hope in a time where the world is otherwise going to shit.

The standard convention is that they are dark-skinned because they were white as snow before being raped by Turks. The typical Armenian is anti-degenerate, highly devoted to their faith, and continually in the pursuit of intellectualism. Now, that does not mean there aren't degenerates, most of whom you shall, like clockwork, find in America. The nation is much too small to take on a league of Muslim hordes, though, which is why Russia still funnels money and resources into it (partly for that reason but mostly to have influence in the Caucasus a la America with Georgia).

Pic related is one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, located in the village from where my maternal grandfather comes. I was there a couple of years ago when another relative of mine was married there - most beautiful, reassuring sight of my life

Attached: Tatev_Monastery_from_a_distance.jpg (1203x803, 355.72K)

The only ones you know are in Commiefornia and that's what you go by? No one in commiefornia is good, LA is a fucking shithole

with the exception that bignoses control burgerland

Do you consider yourself to be white? I'm a bit of a genomics nerd but I have no idea about Armenians. Girl in the OP is pretty though.

Eh, I honestly don't even know. The rest of my heritage is Russian and Ukrainian, so make of that what you will. Armenians do consider themselves European, though.

Armenians are often mixed because you get some that are mixed with roaches and others that are mixed with other Caucasoids. Being raped and abandoned by your own Christian brothers and left to the wolves will do that

Meh, whatever. I'm Eastern Orthodox myself so I'm not massive on race apart from a belief in ethnonationalism.

Stop being a useful idiot and learn geopolitics

Their nation had limited geographical access and the gains were also limited.

Attached: 698ed65c1b674b4ae5045c53afa1ff50c9d9a79254137cd17d89516295537f7d.jpg (1006x652 305.17 KB, 116.58K)

The OP more or less describes Ethiopia as well. Another ancient Christian country surrounded by muslim sandniggers and literal niggers, invaded by Mussolini and never conquered, have their own ancient Orthodox church, even their alphabets look similar. Shame about communism though.

Shame they're niggers

Based christian blacks teaching Mussolini a lesson amirite fellow \Pol\locks

LONG LIVE ARMENIA!

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Rabbi?

considered the Amalekites by jews, swastika is their ancient symbol, western Armenian highlands, Christianity, and kebab removal.

True Aryans

Europeans have always been the underdog, civilized small communities and nations, surrounded on all sides by countless violent hordes that outnumbered them hundreds and thousands of times over. It's one of the most endearing aspects of the different European culture groups. Their ability to always overcome and carve out greatness as a persecuted minority in a world thirsty for their blood.

Attached: AH HAHAHAHA FAGGOT.PNG (319x845, 79.71K)

Georgians aren't really European

Mussolini was a push that became Hitler's side hoe because of WW1 relations that the Germans and Italians had.

*pussy

They're the purest of the Indo-Europeans, and stay closest to the original culture. The same Indo-European culture that conquered Eurasia. Of course they'd be able to stay strong.

Armenians and caucasians in general are pretty tough SOB's since they were next door neighbors to the most terrible hordes of turko-mongolian, it is a pity have fallen to their enemies and became mudslimes themselves like the chechens and dagestanis who used to be either christian or pagans.
Armenians on the other hand became true to their origins, I can respect that.
Too bad most secular armenians, especially expats who live in US are as vapid as their own turkish neighbors.

unironically this

They're also whites mixed with something turkish or something close to that. That makes some of them look like very white Persians. They look like a solid people, free from pollution and soylent.

Not completely surrounded. They have the Christians of Georgia as neighbors.

Armenians are literally kikes by genetics
Christcucks will get the rope along jews and muslims

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (456x435 16.95 KB, 14.62K)

It depends how you define European
Genetic history of Europe
EEF mix with WHG in Europe
EHG mix with CHG in Southern Russia
Yamnaya pastoralists invade Europe
CHG admixture is 6% in Northern, Eastern and Western Europe and 10% in Central Europe and 20% in South Eastern Europe
Georgians and other Caucasians to North have no Levant admixture (which is African + EEF)