Misdirection

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Reminder that the Protocols of Zion specifically outlines fomenting a war between Christianity/the West and Islam as one of its main goals

Reminder that Muslims and Westerners randomly killing each other does literally nothing to disrupt the ZOG power structure

Reminder they want us to fear and hate each other to the point of boiling over into violence, so they can justify ever stronger "security" measures

Reminder Islam is literally only a threat to Western nations because our borders are controlled by traitors. It was barely a threat to strong European nations when they were actually controlled by nationalists.

'Islam is coming for us' is mostly a distraction. Evidence of this is that every controlled opposition website and eceleb constantly shills fear-inducing stories about Islamic extremism. Fearing Islam, and believing direct action needs to be taken against Muslims, is babbies-first-redpill, alt-right edgy teen and/or basedboomer tier politics. The reality is that while it is undeniably a problem, it is not a cause, but a symptom.

The cause is, as it has always been, ((who)) is in power. Taking back power from the actual globalist elite is the only priority, and after that all problems can be fixed from the top down. Bottom-up, lone wolves machine-gunning random targets, will lead only to more innocents being killed on all sides, and public justification for more big-gov tyranny.

I am saying this for all anons who, from coming to this place, have sunk into fear and bitterness, even desperation, enough to celebrate mass murder and call for more. I see it in emotional posts saying things like "this is our last stand" or "this is darwinian reality, race war, dehumanize now" etc. It's plain wrong. There are beyond enough healthy Europeans in every Western nation to bounce back easily under the right government. You are being pushed towards this extreme, despairing emotion for a purpose. Islam is not a serious threat, it is a distraction.

They might be trying to replace/genocide us, but they haven't got a hope in hell, unless we stop trying to get our countries back under nationalist control with a political movement based on truth and love, and start throwing away our lives, freedom and years of shifting the overton window by randomly attacking groups that make up tiny minorities of the population.

DO NOT COPYCAT THE SHOOTER.

NO TRUE user WOULD THINK KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS A WISE MOVE.

but he posted on Zig Forums!
Yeah, because we all know nobody on their side would ever post here.

Attached: Misdirection.png (158.58 KB, 286x395)

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
archive.is/PYZ2Q
youtu.be/va-6g7liTg0?t=46
youtube.com/watch?v=va-6g7liTg0
nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/
hias.org/
desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/
archive.is/Ft1Gw
media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
youtube.com/watch?v=kUO-UBrknQo
xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
discord
archive.is/TJw6y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1402607722786.jpg

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

So…
stay inside
root for your local zogbot
don't kill your enemies
gotcha!

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

your enemies

This is the key misunderstanding/shill fracture point. Local Mosques are not your enemy. Your enemy is who put them there and who continues to drive them and us towards conflict, to destroy each other and justify greater control.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

the friend of my enemy is not my enemy
now that is some boomer tier shit my dude, have a sage

Attached: 22d.jpg (71.71 KB, 648x484)

James King
James King

Reminder Islam is literally only a threat to Western nations because our borders are controlled
<Yeah we can't do anything about the Muslim's here right now so let's all hold hands and sing together
We are coming for you next

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Have a bump, so people can see clearly who is literally creating our timeline. The shills in the other threads are overwhelming.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

INNOCENT PEOPLE
lol there are no innocent shitskins. Those """people""" we're invaders and got what they deserved

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Okay, enough. I want you fuckers who think that violence is not the answers to tell me why. Because the only rationalization you've given me so far has been:
If we kill our enemies, it will make the jews kill us faster!

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

implying we wont kill all kikes, masons, and government employees once war starts

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

The thread with evidence Tarrant had contact with (((Aga Khan's))) network was deleted.

Attached: 2015-11-usa123.jpg (187.08 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 20190315-112229.jpg (418.32 KB, 1074x1366)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Jews and Muslims are friends

Muslims aren't our enemies, it is the government that fails to enforce Western law. If they did, Muslims would be forced to adapt and live peacefully (which most of them do anyway).

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

Its just a joke, OP
Don't worry about it

Attached: 6227350.jpg (132.52 KB, 800x450)

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

was it archived? Interesting to say the least..

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

It is worrying that some young anons will get caught up in the emotion and shilling. They are working very hard to make the consensus here that random killing is useful to anyone.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

They are. Israel's closest ally after the US is Saudi Arabia.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Muslims would be forced to adapt and live peacefully (which most of them do anyway).
You know who I hate even more than muslim's? Civnats

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

getting civnat from that
Fuck off you stupid shill, nobody's buying your gigantic leaps to narrative spin

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Deleted. Didn't grab the screenshot compilation but he stayed at a (((Nizari/Aga Khan))) owned hotel while in Pakistan.
If anyone is unfamiliar with the Nizari, they are a continuation of the Assassins who abrogated the Quran and now consider whatever the Aga Khan tells them to be the Quran. The (((British))) married them to Jews. Now they're the Empire's point group for Muslims, especially in South Asia, similar to Soros' position with the Western left.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

No one is buying what you’re selling, Hyme.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Note how you said Saudi Arabia and not the local Mosque.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Guarantee I look 10x more Aryan than you.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Could you go into details with why he is wrong, you know, expel some effort and energy?

Because the way I see it, he's completely right. Mudskins are a problem, but the kike created it. 100% truth.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Who else besides a civnat cuck actually thinks ANY muds adapt to western society and live peacefully

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Continued from Part 1: Who Was Albert Pike?.

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.
Pike's Letter to Mazzini

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

=The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die. Jews should come first, but he did nothing wrong other than not killing more.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

referencing the Nazi's in a quote from the 19th century
I hate boomer conspitards

Luke Long
Luke Long

Its sickening, it all feels so unorganic. I hope no people get caught up in that shit. Those people posting that have blood on their hands.

I have read about this and the saudi royals getting marriages of convience with crypto's. He also seems like a very trained shooter.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

twisting words again
You are so transparent, it's a wonder they're still paying you. I wouldn't let your boss see this attempt.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with violence. You cuckold.

However, pick your targets better.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

worse than you think!
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
There is a historical “eight hundred pound gorilla” lurking in the background of almost every serious military and diplomatic incident involving Israel, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Greece, Armenia, the Kurds, the Assyrians, and some other players in the Middle East and southeastern Europe. It is a factor that is generally only whispered about at diplomatic receptions, news conferences, and think tank sessions due to the explosiveness and controversial nature of the subject. And it is the secretiveness attached to the subject that has been the reason for so much misunderstanding about the current breakdown in relations between Israel and Turkey, a growing warming of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and increasing enmity between Saudi Arabia and Iran…

Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries. These Jewish refugees from Spain were welcomed to settle in the Ottoman Empire and over the years they converted to a mystical sect of Islam that eventually mixed Jewish Kabbala and Islamic Sufi semi-mystical beliefs into a sect that eventually championed secularism in post-Ottoman Turkey. It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Islam in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.

The Donmeh sect of Judaism was founded in the 17th century by Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, a Kabbalist who believed he was the Messiah but was forced to convert to Islam by Sultan Mehmet IV, the Ottoman ruler. Many of the rabbi’s followers, known as Sabbateans, but also “crypto-Jews,” publicly proclaimed their Islamic faith but secretly practiced their hybrid form of Judaism, which was unrecognized by mainstream Jewish rabbinical authorities. Because it was against their beliefs to marry outside their sect, the Dönmeh created a rather secretive sub-societal clan.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

A British rabbi has told his congregation in Wales that war is approaching and Judaism allows them to take women as slaves and rape them.

Ephraim Mirvis is an Orthodox rabbi who serves as the Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth. He served as the Chief Rabbi of Ireland between 1985 and 1992.

In the audio, Ephraim Mirvis is heard telling a group of young men: “One of the interpretations as to what this means is that towards the end of time there will be many wars like what we are seeing today, and because of these wars women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves.

As Chief Rabbi of Ireland and before the opening of an Israeli Embassy in Ireland, he represented Israel’s interests at government level and in the media. In 1999, he led a group of British rabbis on a solidarity trip to Israel. Since 1997, he has hosted the annual Bnei Akiva Yom Ha’atzmaut service at Finchley synagogue.

Regarding the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict, while deploring the loss of life in Gaza, Mirvis defended Israel‘s right to protect itself from Hamas rocket attacks,adding that the conflict was used as a cover to voice anti-Semitic sentiment.
www.awdnews.com

israevil(DOT COM) british-rabbi-war-comingzionists-can-take-christian-muslim-women-sex-slaves/
archive.is/PYZ2Q

"Let me tell you the following words as if I were showing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward and upward: Herzl, the Zionist Congress, the English Uganda proposition, the future world war, the peace conference - where with the help of England a free and Jewish Palestine will be created."

"We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." – Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

Attached: 23ed78d742817c9018bba7dc038a84de9a2fcaa98f75aae733c32f0d8445d435.webm (10.42 MB, 360x202)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

I've got to give props though, 50's pretty fucking good.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

If 2000 anons followed suit, and on average killed 100 people, 200,000 would be killed, or 0.01% of the global Muslim population.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

So you are you all out if arguments for why brown people are based?

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Attached: 4304ebb0d16a5347163fce2732b34c614f83c1f4e2c17be012deebcecd6e8213.webm (7.33 MB, 480x360)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

I imply that if the West had strong governments and laws, all foreigners would be forced to comply and thus live peacefully
he interprets this as my being pro civnat

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

all foreigners would be forced to comply
That's exactly what a civnat is, even believing in the concept of the "melting pot" is laughable.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

It's hyperbole. I think he did a great job. Always room for improvement, but did more than I have thus far
That's pretty inefficient, but would get the message out. If that didn't get shit rolling, I don't think anything will. I think an organized force would be better, but I'm not here to honeypot, so figure that out yourself

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Islam hates Jews, and this shooter loves Israel. Is it really that hard to see whats going on here????

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Jews import hordes of muslims into your country in close proximity to you.

Jews give them small business loans and change laws to enable economic migration to your nations.

They stoke the hatred inside of you, they want you to hate them. They want you to join the military and expand Israel's middle eastern borders. They want you to be stressed out in your neighbourhood. To feel no connection or culture to your nation.

The real solution is to remove these kikes from power, and the muslim monkeys are easily put back where they belong.

Instead, you will be a good goy and you will fight these barbarians in your streets. And the Jew will empower them with the media, and demoralize you and your people. The jew wins, whites and muslims both lose.

Noah White
Noah White

In the manifesto, it said jews are fine
1) in Israel
2) when they are not subverting white people
2 is so entwined into their existence that it implies he is not fine with them. Stop being a nigger

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

WTF I love NAJALT now!

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

You make assumptions of my ideology based on one or two words, if you're not a shill you're an idiot. Mass immigration has already happened, this isn't a discussion about what the ideal state should or could be like, it's about the reality of what the current western states do, which is deliberately tolerate crime by Muslims, specifically to foment resentment and violence. If they didn't do that, Muslims wouldn't be able to be any more your "enemy" than Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

See

Xavier King
Xavier King

Yes, this line of thought makes sense. However, how many high power jews could *he* possibly kill at once? 1, maybe? No one wants to wake up. No one wants to do anything. Any and everything is a "honeypot" so consumerist boomers and their ilk would rather keep their jobs and die slowly than actually try and secure a future. He did no wrong. All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

brown people are not your enemy
Fuck off

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

This. Some people just can't understand the subtle nuances of aussie shitposting.

Attached: 9b8ebddbd3023badc6b97c720c9dac4635f861b9b1ab8d0766b95d4162dc611c.jpg (58.16 KB, 521x398)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Well, I'm not him. I think every jew (including my jewish half siblings) should be thrown in the oven. I'm not sure why he's saving face, but if you want to believe hes a mossad agent, more power to you.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Become Hitler.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Shill

All non-whites need to die

No they don't. That is what the shills want you to believe and espouse. You are perfectly fulfilling the evil white man role for them. If all whites believed this, non-whites would be morally justified in killing us.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

shill
The day of the rope will claim your fucking neck, kike.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

QRD?

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

morally justified

Attached: ashes.png (154.39 KB, 500x683)
Attached: bypass.png (339 B, 15x15)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

All brown people are my enemy because they're brown
If you truly believe this, you have my deepest sympathy.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

you have my deepest sympathy.
I hope you don't have any daughters.

Attached: ALTRUISM.jpg (29.48 KB, 552x364)

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

The ultimate end of securing a future for white children is to eradicate all non-whites the world over. If we have the opportunity to cleanse the earth and fail to do so, then our future generations will face the same bullshit we are dealing with now. Fuck off you humanitarian

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Why are you interested in policing the world? Hitler wasn't. All he wanted was some extra living space for the white birth rates he was pumping up.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Why does this guy not mention chews in his manifesto? He's supposed to be all redpilled and he somehow falls for the boomer-level 'fight the muzzies for us goy' meme?

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

THEY WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON MUSLIMS

Share this

Everywhere (((they))) talk about it. Muslims are not the root-cause of the problem, it is mentioned in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Albert Pike, CIA documents, and everywhere, how they want to foment conflict between, not gentiles and their jewish system, but between "Christianity and Islam", or "Capitalism and Communism" and so on… Always the false dualities.

The shooter, regardless of anything, is likely a shill and not our guy

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

If all whites believed this, non-whites would be morally justified in killing us.
They already think they are. What's your fucking point? You have no idea what realpolitik actually is, you're so busy huffing your own farts and acting like a pseudointellectual dipshit, you can't see your enemies when they're right in front of you. Coward bitch.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Full video

youtube.com/watch?v=va-6g7liTg0

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements
I hate you

Attached: 1468970366090-0.png (768.4 KB, 1366x768)

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
<so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
How many times are we going to have to sit you newfags down and explain the nature of Australian sarcasm to you?

Attached: ea2d4a8f0277eeb69aee04d5f658124e108331cc714547c96c5cf429fa070c5b.png (186.37 KB, 421x338)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

hes doing the based Sikh bit
Trump killed this fucking board

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Attached: jews-expelled-out-of-over-109-counties-hundreds-of-times-sometimes-twice-within-a-year.jpg (2.05 MB, 924x10000)
Attached: THE-COMPLETE-PROTOCOLS-OF-THE-LEARNED-ELDERS-OF-ZION.png (1.62 MB, 2790x9886)
Attached: uncomplete-list-of-jewish-ritual-murders-in-histroy---Copy.png (731.26 KB, 1664x5472)

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

All non-whites need to die
<w-we just arn't ready to kill the Muslims okay

David Moore
David Moore

And Hitler's half assed implementation lost him the war. There's no point in pursuing political ends when subversive elements exist in a country, but further the world. Conflict is natural, and jews and non-whites are merely natural competition. There will always be conflict, probably even if it was only whites left. But at least if it was only whites, there is a sliver of a chance at actual peace. But fuck it; the 1 billion whites across the world can afford to lose more of their proportional world population.
All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Its an American thing

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

dude your edgy killstreaks resonate with nobody except pol posters.

and even on here there is division, some support him, some dont. you just going to pretend everyone that doesn't like him is a kike huh?

well thats just ridiculous. the majority of the world will not support this mans actions. and you think that doesnt matter? being edgy is all that matters?

i know the times are so goddamn dire and i know we all feel bits of helplessness, and we need to act out. but goddamn this was nothing but impotent rage.

it will inspire no white people. this will only be used to demoralize our people and our communities.

you are so small thinking right now, you've let emotion cloud your logical thinking.

good propaganda, this isnt.
edgy fuel is all it is.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

to be against multiculturalism and miscegenation, you must also be a seething emotional mess of bitterness and hatred

No.

The idea that all non-whites in the world are white people's enemies is so completely ridiculous it can only come from a shill, or someone who's been utterly psyoped by shills on Zig Forums. Go out of your basement, most people are quite nice and deserve homelands free from threat of invasion, even if ultimately those homelands become small enclaves in a world controlled by Europeans. There is nothing wrong with some genetic diversity of species if it is done with awareness of actually conserving peoples rather than destroying them through mixing.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Attached: wellthen.jpeg (311.98 KB, 1080x1080)

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Attached: the-jews-prophecy-to-rule,-rape-and-ravage-over-all-the-cattle-races-of-the-earth.png (246.53 KB, 896x5808)

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
Jews, by definition, subvert whites. It's a semantics game, but believe what you want.
Well, be what you want. I'm not interested in being a multicuck but if that's what makes you happy, go ahead. Just don't stand in my way or you'll be killed too

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

double spacing
pol
sup (((polvol2)))

Attached: 1443308356222.png (281.43 KB, 512x512)

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

They might be trying to replace/genocide us, but they haven't got a hope in hell, unless we stop trying to get our countries back under nationalist control with a political movement based on truth and love
Your nose is showing

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

yeah i don't really post on here that much unless there's a happening.

it's a timesink.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

truth and love aren't virtues

Someone's been psyoped hard.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

a seething emotional mess
Slow down on that kike projection friendo. This is a celebration.

Attached: 82faaad1cbc6829d1b58c5928e69bb63ff3dcd99020ac2c0024d1785f51e8dad.png (407.73 KB, 2216x1468)
Attached: 59308bbb128f823b171df19ec33cfe35da692822a6520eb6a09c090904ba2374.jpg (96.24 KB, 700x539)
Attached: 6afda35f01ebf8a31f436dec64e5a6859a55583559ddd6bb5ee1cec60631a5b1.png (458.55 KB, 906x466)
Attached: 66641ff3b52a8893bf6810309835affe4839ca39c54adf5348f6838f92ea9c7a.jpg (167.03 KB, 640x584)

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

You really have no fucking idea who I am, do you? Not a goddamn clue. You've called everyone here me, for every reason imaginable. How does it feel to be the most transparent kike shill on the entire website, imkikey?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

How do you expect to inspire an armed revolution of your people if you go around murdering unarmed women and children?

You know whites have the highest empathy. So why would you attempt a plan that is inherently anti empathy?

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

unarmed
civilian
innocent
THIS IS A PAID SHILL. REPORT ALL POSTS YOU SEE WHICH SAY THESE THINGS.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Not that guy, but virtues only matter when they're selective. I won't even say they don't exist, but they only matter for your own people, or more broadly, the people you care about. If you don't care about whites, go be virtuous on reddit

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Oh, now I get it. You're 14.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Zero effort. No one is falling for your spam.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

The Serena Hotels Group trades under the name Tourism Promotion Services (TPS Serena). The company is listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE), where it trades under the symbol TPS. The largest shareholder (45%) is the (((Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development))) (AKFED), with a further 4% owned by the (((Aga Khan University Foundation))).[1] As of November 2011, the group has 25 properties in Africa, in the countries of Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda. The Group also maintains 11 properties in three Asian countries of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Tajikistan.[2]

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Go out of your basement, most people are quite nice and deserve homelands free from threat of invasion
I hope the next shooting targets you civnats

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

hey this is just reality and this is how it will be spun.

my personal feelings about the dead are irrelevant to how all of this propaganda will be used by jewish media, which is how i think about things.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

ur 12 years old and what is this
So are you a woman or do you just dress like one?

Attached: 2cc521dc75b405f5efaedb38f47c934ca36f69e71c4f35a0a1efd25e2598f55e.jpg (177.06 KB, 1600x1000)

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

I'll just drop this here.

Attached: choose-white-only.png (492.8 KB, 907x1521)

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

kiddo posting
He really has no argument

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Attached: 20190315-122726.jpg (892.48 KB, 1071x1848)

John Hall
John Hall

Reminder that the Protocols of Zion specifically outlines fomenting a war between Christianity/the West and Islam as one of its main goals
Lol, as if that wouldn't/hasn't eventually become its own natural consequence as a result of the existence of Christianity and Islam. There is no "plan" and people who believe there is a plan are being bamboozled by Jews taking credit for what is a natural occurrence in a world with competing disparate ideologies.

But I will agree with you on one thing: Literally everything everyone does helps the Jews, because Jews are suicidal narcissists. And even people learning to hate and be racist again will ultimately "help" the Jews in the Jewish goal of self annihilation when it comes time for sectarian violence to boil over to a point where Jews also become a regular target for violence. But dead Jews are still dead Jews, no matter how hard one side or the other of the same international Jewry coin tries to spin dead Jews as a victory.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

i don't really care that he killed shitskins, I do care as to why he didn't attack jews. Could of had a better video if he waited for a Saturday morning. That is also the only mention of jews in his manifesto, for a real life version of pol to have nothing to say about kikes is very off.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

The "plans" exist in the form of multiculturalism and open border laws which Jews are responsible for.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

I don't disagree with this.

posts retarded memes
gets called a child
Nice comeback though you totally 'rekt' me, gg

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

I get your concern, but you're more than welcome to write your own manifesto, name the jew, and gas all kikes. I'm not going to refuse his help (even if artificial) because at the end of the day, less non-whites is good and his actions will make it harder for whites. The stress will build and more whites will start waking up

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Attached: agakhantarrant.jpeg (116.6 KB, 1006x652)

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

I fucking knew it. I said it yesterday. This just COINCIDENTALLY happens on the Ides of March, and his manifesto EXPLICITLY says that he knows guns will be stolen from New Zealanders because of this.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Okay, but that's different than specifically wanting a war between particular groups of people. Which is more Jewish than overtly admitting to wanting war between particular groups of people, because no one can blame (((them))) for creating those wars. The Jews just create the environment which allows those wars to happen. It's not their fault if people within that environment just so happen to make the wrong decisions by pure coincidence. But this also means the Jews do not have the kind of control over the environment they created which they think to have. And this helps in creating an environment that also becomes hostile to the Jews allowing the destruction in the first place, because of its unchecked hatred. Immediate gain now, huge loss later from what once gave immediate gain. Perfectly in line with Jewish philosophy.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Damm these glowing faggots really come out as soon as protocols of zion gets mentioned

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

a salafi Muslim named Brenton attacks a Sunni mosque
Huh…

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

I want yo add, I thought he was an idiot or a kike, the fact that he was a Shia killing Sunnis is a surprise.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

learn to read, he hangs out with Nizari not Salafi

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

his actions will make it harder for whites. The stress will build and more whites will start waking up
just look on social media, most whites support his actions. The lack of concern of the main enemy is still an issue, and him being a character of pol and not going after kikes is still an issue.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

he was a Shia
Wait, do we have proof that HE was a muslim himself?

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Shit, you're right. I confused them with the salafis, which they are for Shia and Sunni respectively.

Thank you.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

really? post more

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

To be neutral, he seems to have connection with Nizari (Shia denomination) and his attack was on a Sunni mosque. That's all we know at the moment.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Once again, I understand. I don't know what to tell you. If the average normie can't look at history and realize who the enemy is, and spoonfeedingy does nothing, then I'm ready to take what I can get. Both are enemies; one is immediate and one is a exit level boss. I can't make jews go away any faster, and his actions didn't hurt or help that

David Miller
David Miller

bump for truth

If we fight muslims, jews win.

DO NOT GET INTO RACE WAR FAGGOTS, BUILD WHITE FAMILIES

We can not afford another war where white people are being killed

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

DO NOT GET INTO RACE WAR
another war where white people are being killed
lol I would rather fight in a race war than for a war for Israel and those are the only two choices

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Zig Forums is a board of peace.
Until its not

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

oy vey goyim never fight back
don't do anything
ha ha wow I am one of you
No one believes you.

David Lee
David Lee

If you cant see the plant, thats on you. Its about to harder for whites, and the jew will just gain more power and control, what you wanted right? lets hope it pans out with the whites winning.

Attached: great.jpeg (138.8 KB, 546x589)

William Reed
William Reed

Let's start a war against the Sunnis, just like the shooter wanted. Shia Muslims like the shooter are our brothers and Israel too!

Attached: ed45af51b56dc61cba77d3c367f11e743d422b106b4b5079399172ef9cf8f28c.jpeg (116.58 KB, 1006x652)
Attached: 3c49fc056e19e5b5384891348f251e993f7d44a19d86ed757a0f6afcd9110b50.png (39.19 KB, 1272x277)

Jason James
Jason James

BUILD WHITE FAMILIES
Take away womens' rights so my potential wife can't destroy our family because she went berserk over nothing. Until that happens, no man with a brain is getting married and having kids.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Its about to harder for whites
You can't even speak English you raghead retard

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

>Salafi (Sunni) Muslim threatens to kill westerners on Twitter AFTER a Nizari (Shia) Muslim went on a killing spree against them on Kiwiland

Clown world

Attached: ed45af51b56dc61cba77d3c367f11e743d422b106b4b5079399172ef9cf8f28c.jpeg (116.58 KB, 1006x652)
Attached: e31528524f85affa0f89f9cb5f11f60686043f1589915e48365b4452cc821b16.jpg (58.13 KB, 450x368)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

He's not wrong. Whites are going to be punished for this.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Are you retarded? Shia Muslims don't wear rags on their heads :^)

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

(((ISIS))) flag in the muslim pic says it all

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Whites are going to be punished for what a Shia Muslim did

FTFY

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

fixed
Nothing was wrong about what I said.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Things are already hard do you think they're ever going to get easier for us? The only thing people had left was trying to use communication channels like the Internet and that's being widely censored as we speak. Then what? Tell me that what do you do when the last bastion you have to speaking truth to power is stripped after (((they))) realized what the Internet finally meant 30 years later?

When it comes to cowards on the right you can never win. You do something you're condemned because its not up to someone else's standard. You do nothing and you're a larp. Make up your mind you autistic knuckle draggers. The sad state of affairs is that its usually the people who think they're smart that raise their voice when no voice needs to be raised.

There is no good options left at this point. Only shitty choices.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

These mods! Gimme more honey!!!
(((Aga Khan))) link, bread and crumbles

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Aga Khan
Newest addition to my comment filter list

Attached: 0-thread-filler.png (70 B, 1x1)
Attached: war.webm (4.61 MB, 640x354)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

great now you can get back to being a jewish faggot across several topics

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

There is no good options left at this point. Only shitty choices.
It's been a surreal feeling since the video came out, I think the feeling has more to do with what your saying. The realization of it all, as heavy as it is, its the truth. thank you.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Very well said, OP. Anyone thinking that going tit for tat killing civilians is going to result in anything other than giving the globalists exactly what they want is a fucking brainlet. It will give them all the justification they need to make this world even more of a dystopian surveillance nightmare than it already is. Anyone advocating more of such violence is either retarded or a shill, most likely a shill.

All this shit will do is get us more gun control, more censorship and more surveillance. That’s why they flooded Europe and America with immigrants in the first place - to stoke racial tensions in order to justify the expansion of state power as populations cower in fear of the next terror attack. This is like one of the first redpills I learned. Any person here who claims to be an oldfag and supports this shit is so obviously lying because this plays right into their hands.

If these keep happening it’ll be state enforced multicultural communities and the fucking gulag for anyone who dares to speak out against it.

THINK!

Attached: 6BE549BB-9940-414A-A409-8614045203B3.jpeg (61.29 KB, 714x900)

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

duuude but memes! dont you like memes!? kek. epic!

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Honestly true. Islam is a backwards monkey religion but we need to not lose sight of the bigger problem. It might be satisfying that 50 of our apparent enemies lie dead but the real issue is the jews.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Even while completely true You will get
shill
and such for that. I really dont know whats wrong with this place to celebrate this bad move like that.
Its exactly like NPC meme.
memes in shooting
hue hue so funny awesome.what does it matter it will fuck you in ass later, its so funny!

Jackson King
Jackson King

Elders of Zion is fake. It's literally propaganda that's copied from fictional satire. Back then there was no internet to check it but there is now so please stop making yourselves look like drooling retards.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

(1) jew filtered

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Saudi arabia is ruled by kikes you absolute retard. OP is right; this is an obvious mossad falseflag…

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

b-but but if you kill the enemy of the jews, you win!

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

fake has never been so real

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

OP is right you fucking retards
Pic. 1 is your enemy
Pic. 2 is a pest
Which one do you kill first?
Also a pest can also be relocated in its natural habitat, that's the same mistake Hitler made, he confused an enemy for a pest.

Attached: cb559be9d1f1441ab87e94017b2f8e6ae33675edf559e2b211d2483a01ae7503.png (264.36 KB, 586x586)
Attached: 5bb80e4b250000cf003a127e.jpeg (35.88 KB, 628x314)

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

The mental contortions you people do never ceases to amuse me.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

ITS A FALSE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

disinfo
(1)

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Remember, attack the symptoms NOT the cause

Luis White
Luis White

teaming up with the rapists who target white women
<"dude we need all the help we can get!"
Fuck off civnat cuck. We need the right help and that doesn't count (((you)))

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Whites are all ways being punished in the west. Not sure how this will change anything

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

the globalists
Fuck off

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

(Source: My ass)

It's being heavily shilled, but there is also the underclass of dumbass anons who never post anything longer than a sentence, and come here solely to fellate their own egos, usually in dick measuring contests with other anons or in sportsball: political edition where we all cheer on "our team" with no deeper thought or search for meaning. They are the most susceptible to shills because they post with their emotions. They are the NPCs of the right.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Reminder that Muslims and Westerners randomly killing each other does literally nothing to disrupt the ZOG power structure
lol the creation of a lawless wartime atmosphere severely benefits the removers of ZOG

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

why even bother with this place if its all just swimming in shit?

John Foster
John Foster

If you ignore the noise there's plenty of kernels of truth that crop up.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

The tripfag Moody from /4chon/index.html is from new zealand and did the shooting.

────────────────────▄▄▄▄
────────────────▄▄█▀▀──▀▀█▄
─────────────▄█▀▀─────────▀▀█▄
────────────▄█▀──▄▄▄▄▄▄──────▀█
────────────█───█▌────▀▀█▄─────█
────────────█──▄█────────▀▀▀█──█
────────────█──█──▀▀▀──▀▀▀▄─▐──█
────────────█──▌────────────▐──█
────────────█──▌─▄▀▀▄───────▐──█
───────────█▀▌█──▄▄▄───▄▀▀▄─▐──█
───────────▌─▀───█▄█▌─▄▄▄────█─█
───────────▌──────▀▀──█▄█▌────█
───────────█───────────▀▀─────▐
────────────█──────▌──────────█
────────────██────█──────────█
─────────────█──▄──█▄█─▄────█
─────────────█──▌─▄▄▄▄▄─█──█
─────────────█─────▄▄──▄▀─█
─────────────█▄──────────█
─────────────█▀█▄▄──▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄
───────────▄██▄──▀▀▀█─────────█
──────────██▄─█▄────█─────────█
───▄▄▄▄███──█▄─█▄───█─────────██▄▄▄
▄█▀▀────█────█──█▄──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█───▀▀▄
█──────█─────█───████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█────▀█
█──────█─────█───█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────█
█─────█──────█───███▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓█───────█
█────█───────█───█───▄▄▄▄████───────█
█────█───────█──▄▀───────────█──▄───█
█────█───────█─▄▀─────█████▀▀▀─▄█───█
█────█───────█▄▀────────█─█────█────█
█────█───────█▀───────███─█────█────█
█─────█────▄█▀──────────█─█────█────█
█─────█──▄██▀────────▄▀██─█▄───█────█
█────▄███▀─█───────▄█─▄█───█▄──█────█
█─▄██▀──█──█─────▄███─█─────█──█────█
██▀────▄█───█▄▄▄█████─▀▀▀▀█▀▀──█────█
█──────█────▄▀──█████─────█────▀█───█
───────█──▄█▀───█████─────█─────█───█
──────▄███▀─────▀███▀─────█─────█───█
─────────────────────────────────────
▀█▀─█▀▄─█─█─█▀────▄▀▀─▀█▀─▄▀▄─█▀▄─█─█
─█──█▄▀─█─█─█▀────▀▀█──█──█─█─█▄▀─█▄█
─▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀▀────▀▀───▀───▀──▀─▀─▄▄█
─────────────────────────────────────
__

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

imkikey
think he is against civic nationalism.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Kikey's all for it, yeah.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

So then leave JIDF

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

because we all know nobody on their side would ever post here.

too true
anyone can post here, and they do

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

It show you didn't read the manifesto and only got this snipet he answered about why not x question, faggot now fuck off.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

We are getting fucked in the in the ass since WW2 you dumbfuck.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Two Options here lads

A) The Zogbot path
"MIGA"
"We can vote our country back"
"This time they won't lie to us for sure"
at best civic nationalism is voted in, and whites die out from "legal" immigration anyways
at worst it's more of shabbos goy, and whites die out slightly faster

B) Fuck your optics i'm going in
gun rights will be taken regardless of shootings, zog will false flag if none are given naturally
at best incites a massive racewar which could potentially bring out Natsoc revival and redpill millions
at worst zog locks down every gun and goes full NWO, whites die out.

At least option B has a slight chance of success.

Attached: how-does-he-keep-getting-away-with-fucking-our-optics.png (577.84 KB, 840x484)

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

not knowing the whole enchilada is about to collapse anyway

Jason Long
Jason Long

Explain.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Shut the fuck up, faggot. We know exactly what you're doing here.

Cameron White
Cameron White

Islam is not a serious threat
They've imported tens of millions of these things into every european populated country, with the aim of using them as biological weapons.
Within 10-20 years, the baby boomers who are currently 40% of our total population will die out, and there will be a sudden and massive population drop among europeans. Meanwhile, these imported tens of millions of muslims have been having 8 children per family, with several wives pumping them out like tumour factories. Reminder that every 20 years, there are 5-8 times as many from reproduction alone, nevermind the tens of millions more that are being constantly imported.
By next year, 50% of the young people in the netherlands will be muslim, and belgiam will be around 40%, france is not far behind.
It might not be noticeable now, but as I said, with the baby boomer generation gone, you will find yourself suddenly surrounded by muslims and wondering how it happened so fast.
If we don't do something about it right now, we are going to lose our entire civilisation that our ancestors spent tens of thousands of years, even hundreds of thousands of years making.
It doesn't matter what you do, there is no perfect answer, it just matters that you do. Take action.

John Perez
John Perez

He’s lying. There’s nothing to explain. He actually believes the neocon spam that the economy will ever collapse.
You are doing exactly what jews want.

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

and who's conducting this invasion again?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

the economy will ever collapse
The only collapses are manufactured by jews to buy up companies for cheap when the stocks are crashing. If he believes in real economic collapse then yea he's a fucking retard.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

triple brackets
Yet it doesn't change the fact at all that op is a kike liar, claiming that the biggest fucking threat to our civilisation that has ever been in history is "not a serious threat".
The real answer is why are you making it an either/or choice? Why do you people do this with everything? Seriously, I'd like to know.
Every fucking time, you say "wow, based muslims, I will take them over any jew", when neither of those semite death cults have anything to do with european people, and should never be allowed on our soil.
If you are at war, you take out both the enemies. You don't leave one festering in the tens of millions in your home.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

In other words, so literally what Islam was invented for in the first place and what it's been doing for the past 1400 years while the jews sabotage the west in that battle the entire time

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Why attack people with no political power?
Wouldn’t it be more effective to use mortars to shell the Bilderberg meetings? Don’t get me wrong, Saracens should be removed from the west, but there is no point using a bucket to expel water from the boat as long as there is a hole in the hull.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

j*ws are brown, and more towards the root of the problem. wonder why you're defending them, moshe. snip snip

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

see There is no either/or, stupid kike.
Both out.

David Peterson
David Peterson

economic collapse is impossible

This is the Kali Yuga, where the fuck have you been? Do you really believe muh end of history meme, that all the problems we're having aren't part of late stage civilisation cycle?

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

The jews obviously want as at odds with the Muslims, I'm not disputing that. It's one of the main reasons they import them. But that supposed letter is a known fake, the text itself comes from Pawns in the Game, an awful book by William Guy Carr.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Jews are a huge factor in immigrating brown people to the U.S. Look behind the curtain…

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Believing hindu shit
You'll be next after the mudslimes

Attached: 1552631810643.png (277.46 KB, 540x397)

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Then we shall implement a Propertarian government after CivilWar2ElectricBoogaloo.mov to uphold the truth and keep the (((parasites))) out of our nation.

Attached: 6AAE4FE0-3D44-48C3-8308-2655BD9263E1.jpeg (386.8 KB, 1024x662)

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

threat to our civilisation
What civilisation? What part of the last 50 years did you miss?

There is no Western civilisation anymore. It is not civil. It is not safe, it is not reliably providing homes and work for its people. Barely a single Western Nation is practically Nationalistic- therefore they can barely be counted as nations. They do not act like nations, only administrative zones of the UN. There is only a hangover of order, quickly being eroded by chaos.

Mass immigration has already happened. It is not going to be reversed, not politically, not by lone wolves killing 0.001% of the immigrant population at a time. The real threat to our people, is being completely unprepared to live without law and order, electricity or shops, adaptability to which will be a much stronger factor in determining who keeps the territories. Hint; it's not going to be people who evolved in constant 40 degree sunshine.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Thanks for providing a perfect example of this

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

'Let's get this party started': 17 minutes of terror as gunman coolly launched massacre that has rocked New Zealand to its core

Details here: nationalisti.ro/lets-get-this-party-started-17-minutes-of-terror-as-gunman-coolly-launched-massacre-that-has-rocked-new-zealand-to-its-core/

Attached: dfdd.png (679.91 KB, 735x457)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Hindu beliefs and European beliefs both stem from the Proto-Indo European (Aryan) culture. The Kali Yuga is akin to Ragnarok.

The Muslim invaders are merely a symptom. To cure a disease, you focus on the source. hias.org/
Israel has disseminated the borders of Western Nations through 5th Generation Warfare. Ultimately, the responsibility falls upon us. Do not be distracted. Keep your aim true. Employ right thoughts, right words, right actions.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Infrastructural damages have the potential to cause the unsustainable urban areas to cannibalizes themselves, if people kept the urbanites from fleeing to the farmlands to pillage everything in their wake.

We’ll see what happens first to stage a mass dieoff of the unprepared, a brutal civil conflict or an overdue solar event.

Attached: AD342084-42BE-412F-ADE8-553B9D638DA8.jpeg (11.21 KB, 279x181)
Attached: 1476C887-A103-41C9-BF6D-4C406E481E8F.gif (38.49 KB, 540x341)
Attached: F4BB7069-8E52-47DE-9D25-1A1AD6DCFEE1.jpeg (246.46 KB, 960x720)
Attached: 297E5C3A-E077-4E05-B182-B6BDDC81A72D.jpeg (44.54 KB, 468x286)
Attached: 61060444-0077-443E-9EC8-C86BCEA81F64.jpeg (146.7 KB, 1532x882)

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Believe what you will user, Hindu shit is literally full of degeneracy. Hindu niggers can keep their culture where it belongs, back in India. Anyone pushing the based aryan angle is a kike or has fallen for kike propaganda. I stay with 100% genuine European culture, and with reality.

Kali Yuga and other myths can fuck off to where they belong /x/index.html

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

miss me with that hearthstone shit

Attached: 268723038020211.png (442.94 KB, 611x461)

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

the complete protocols of the learned elders of zion

Attached: jews-expelled-out-of-over-109-counties-hundreds-of-times-sometimes-twice-within-a-year.jpg (2.05 MB, 924x10000)
Attached: the-jews-prophecy-to-rule,-rape-and-ravage-over-all-the-cattle-races-of-the-earth.png (246.53 KB, 896x5808)
Attached: uncomplete-list-of-jewish-ritual-murders-in-histroy---Copy.png (731.26 KB, 1664x5472)

Asher Young
Asher Young

Where do you think the swastika is from?

I study all the religions.

The best are Hermeticism, New Thought… but Hinduism especially as espoused by Swami Vivekananda easily comes in third.

Landon King
Landon King

no threat
We remember Iberia and SE Europe, you swarthy shitstain.

Blake White
Blake White

CURRENT NUMBER OF TIMES MODS HAVE TRIED TO SHUT IT DOWN BY MASS-DELETING AND BANNING: 8

Being the change I want to see in the world.

A poster to start the revolution.

Hail Brenton!

Download the manifesto here desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Archive of the original thread: archive.is/Ft1Gw
Direct link to the manifesto: media.8ch.net/file_store/6b177bda177850ed87affec3a5c9c32b8ff220eb3e71c9f814c92db1fe4f68e6.pdf
Note original manifesto is 733.17 KB other versions with bigger file size are suspect and probably have a trojan.

Dailystormer article: dailystormer.name/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/
Dailystormer onion: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/kiwis-final-shitpost-massacres-mosques-personally-radicalized-by-candace-owens/

FAGGOT MODS TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP THE SPREAD OF POSTERS AND MANIFESTO (banned 8x times so far)

I, Epyc [redacted] Wynn endorses Brenton & his actions.

desuarchive.org/4chon/thread/294958/

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Thank you. The shills are out here in full force preventing any discussion on this matter.

Any idiot can see this is a false flag. IIlhan Omar called out the dual citizenship Zionists in the US goverment 2-3 weeks ago and the spotlight was on (((them))). The Jews needed a distraction to get the spotlight off them and to stir up hate between Muslims and whites, leftists and rightists.

The Jews greatest fear is that we find them out and work togeather in destroying them. They need to constantly keep us divided in order to conquer us.

Before any shill calls me a civnac or shitskin lover, let me just disclose I am not. I hate all shitskins in my countries and I hate the killing and raping their doing to my people, the criminals will be executed on both sidesides. If we unite we’d make sure the shit gets purged as it’ll be necessary if we are to work together against fighting the Jew, this is what we need to do. The Jew is doing is same obvious tricks again. Financing of both sides of the war as to cause as much destruction against whites as possible. I’d we get ourselves into a full on race war, we’ll easily be picked off in a 3 front war when the Zog golem armies of India, China and the Middle East come to complete the Kalergi plan objective.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

I see what you are saying, but I personally believe that there cant be much of an alliance (even a temporary one) with the various invaders in our countries.
These people want what we have.
These people honestly believe that jews are white, and Israel is a white supremacist state.
(which is where a lot of non-white hatred for jews comes from imo)
It is different with the nonwhites who stayed in their countries.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Thank you. The shills are out here in full force preventing any discussion on this matter.

Yeah, you're one of the retards shitting up the board by trying to convince everyone that everything is planned and no one has any agency.

Agree or disagree with what he did, I am personally a pacifist and Zig Forums is a board of peace, but the stupid narrative your ilk are shitting out is poison trying to feed into despair rather than thought. It's easy for you to never have to consider the world if you pretend it's all controlled.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

In other words don't lose sight of the real players orchestrating the conflicts. That's all you needed to say.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

The reality is that while [slime invasion] is undeniably a problem, it is not a cause, but a symptom.

So treat the symptom and the cause. You're not "better than" the people who want to manage the symptoms.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Islam is not a serious threat, it is a distraction from ((the true enemy)).
Crips are not a serious threat, they are a distraction from the ((Bloods)).

Attached: des.gif (52.32 KB, 270x318)

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Reminder Islam is literally only a threat to Western nations because our borders are controlled by traitors. It was barely a threat to strong European nations when they were actually controlled by nationalists.

If "democracy" was going to be this bad I'd rather we just stayed in feudalism. At least under feudalism there was a social contract between serf and lord where the lord is under mandatory obligation to personally risk his own life and defend the serfs, border, and land. Plus we'd get autumn and the whole of winter off work. Peasants had it better than us wagecucks.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

tfw shills are given the briefing notes for facebook by mistake

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Esoteric (((masonic))) aspect, true or not, it is there. Keeps getting weirder & weirder.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUO-UBrknQo

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Listen to Zogbots when they say I am too old to start a European family gotcha!

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Hey, retard, Islam/Christianity/Judaism are all cancer and deserve to be wiped out.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Illhan Omar
Zionist muslim.

Next.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

That's not the point, moron.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

innocent people
muslim
Oh god, it's that meme again.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

That's the point, moron.

Or are you planning to kill someone?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

(Honkhonk glownigger)
卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐 卍 卐
Truth, love, & peace will be ammunition we win the
We can win this war with just our words, HWNDU proved our power
Start a meme war for 2020卐
Love and peace, no more genocide
no more bloodshood, the satanists grow stronger the more goy blood is spilt.
Murder is bad Zig Forums
We have laws to distinguish us from the barbarians

卍 satanism is bad
卍 genocide is bad
卍 slavery is bad
卐 Human life is good
卐 Humans are not animals
卍 murder is bad
卐 legalise Swastika 2020

Attached: 3af18e94062931b5055816107de800ac981871810ec74ccb53658726712c814f.png (821.41 KB, 800x450)

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

You disrespect your ancestors by saying this. If it weren't for Christianity, you would be bowing before Allah 5 times a day. Show some respect for your ancestors. The one that lifted Europe out of the mud and into civilization. Paganism is for niggers and Atheism is for fags
Literally the moment the West abandoned God for their hedonistic pleasures, it opened the door to Islam and (((satanism)))

Come Home to Rome, and Make Europe Christian Again.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Image-small.jpg (113.43 KB, 650x421)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Truth, love, & peace will be ammunition we win the 21st century war of ideas*

There are many similarities with where our world is now to 1919 is in terms of political uncertainty.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

My daughter's will be trained in everything, I know. Their brothers won't be bound by the same vows.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Basically, what I am saying is the daughters will probably wipe the floor with your remains, and the sons will use you as fertilizer.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

no link

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

T H E P RO TO CO LS O F TH E LEA RN ED E LD ERS O F Z ION

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

this. remember dresden, berlin, tokyo.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Checkerino

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

christard pretending that whites wouldn't have fought against mudslimes if they didn't have Jesus
You bunch of morons really do live in some alt-reality.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

f

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-6.png (218.65 KB, 320x360)

James Butler
James Butler

this.
remember to do nothing, unless it is to die liberating Palestine from the jew
there was peace before israel
pol is anti-ZOG not anti-Islam ok
Muslims and christians can be friends under the new caliphate
:^)

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

I belive honestly the jews are using us to fight a war with islam to expand greater israel.

Attached: 89925504-FD9B-4158-9A55-943178A43647.png (457.14 KB, 450x572)
Attached: C6C110A6-C3F6-4801-B365-B3BD312A27B6.jpeg (216.78 KB, 1024x1024)

Logan Young
Logan Young

This

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

this.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Attached: 064be094b0d81a8ee9ac886613f2268cd7707db6f3fc00a6468607249c833072.jpg (276.66 KB, 1024x711)

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

This.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Using the term Zionists
Deviant Art watermark
This the caliber of false falggots

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

So obvious

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Thx mate, did know about the Dönmeh and the Marrano but still learn
Saved archive.is/TJw6y

Attached: deliciozo.gif (1.53 MB, 420x314)

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Shills calling real posters shills.
h8ch in 2019

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

humans are not animals

We are.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

If that were true, then you'd realize you are not in control, and no matter how much you shill against this, you can't stop it.

Christopher White
Christopher White

How's that fight against the muslims and jews working out under atheism, Moshe?

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Are you ass blasted no one is buying your long debunked Pike quotes?

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

I bet you think the protocols are a "Forgery" too.
1/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr

William James Guy Carr (R.D.[1] Commander R.C.N. (R)) (2 June 1895 – 2 October 1959) was an English-born Canadian naval officer, author, conspiracy theorist, who was accused of being an anti-Semite.

Though he first came to prominence with books about his military experiences as a submariner, Carr later turned to writing about a vast conspiracy, which he alleged to have uncovered. He was described as "the most influential source in creating the American Illuminati demonology", according to the American folklorist Bill Ellis.[2]

Carr claimed that a report came into his possession through the Canadian Intelligence Service of an alleged speech in 1952 by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich in which it was made known that the Secret Powers wished to precipitate World War III within five years. Small nations would ally with either Russia or the United States, with Israel remaining neutral. Rabinovich was quoted as saying that there would be no more white race and no more religions

The works of Carr and his influence among conspiracy theorists has been studied by the American historian Daniel Pipes (1997) and the folklorist Bill Ellis (2000). The French philosopher and historian Pierre-André Taguieff recently wrote La Foire aux illuminés: Ésotérisme, théorie du complot, extrémisme (2005) (The Illuminati fair: esotericism, plot theory, extremism) where he makes an analysis of Pawns in the Game. He shows that Carr belongs to a tradition of conspiracy theorists that goes far back to Augustin Barruel and is represented by the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which frequently quoted in Carr's work, in the 20th century. Taguieff also studied Carr's theories in L'imaginaire du complot mondial: Aspects d'un mythe moderne (The world plot imaginary: about a modern myth), 2006.

Attached: jewwaragaintswhitesesauedom.png (1.07 MB, 796x1183)

William Morgan
William Morgan

You can't fault him for being a kike shill, in his nature to be a subhuman parasite. Adding this, a real report to his majesty i.4pcdn.org/pol/1402607722786.jpg

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Mr. Simons. The latest startling information, given me by someone who says that there is good authority for it — and I am to be given the exact figures later on and have them checked up properly y the proper authorities — is this, that in December, 1918. in the northern community of Petrograd, so-called — that is what they call that section of the Soviet regime under the presidency of the man known as Mr. Apfelbaum — out of 388 members, only 16 happened to be real Russians, and all the rest Jews, with the exception possibly of one man, who is a negro from America, who calls himself Prof. Gordon, and 265 of the members of this northern commune government, that is sitting in the old Smolny Institute, came from the lower East Side of New York — 265 of them. If that is true, and they are going to check it up for me — certain Russians in New York wlio have been there and investigated the facts — I think that that fits into what you are driving at. In fact. I am very much impressed with this, that moving around here I find that certain Bolsheviki propagandists are nearly all Jews — apostate Jews. I have been in the so-called People"* House, at 7 East Fifteenth Street, New York, which calls itself also the Rand School of Social Science, and I have visited that at least six times during the last eleven weeks or so, buying their literature, and some of the most seditious stuff I have ever found against our own Government, and 19 out of every 20 people I have seen there have been Jews.
And as I move around to give my lectures, usually I am pursued by Bolsheviki propagandists, and in one big church in New York I was interrupted, on the east side of the church — it so happened that they were sitting on the east side of the church — by two Bolsheviki agita tors. I suppose they were agitators because they tried to agitate while I was giving my lecture on Russia, and they grumbled and growled, and the assistant pastor stepped up to them and tried to calm them, ami they instantly remarked to him — I hate to repeat it. but if you want to know I will tell you — " Everything that man sa\s is a damn lie."' When the pastor assured them that that language was not quite proper in the church, and so on, and asked them to speak with the speaker himself afterwards, they said it was no use speaking with him, " He knows nothing. But this book will tell you all about the thing, and give you the truth."' anil they handed him this book by Albert Rhys Williams, " 7G Questions and Answers on the Bolsheviki and Soviets," ami he turned it over to me. On several other occasions men have tried to disturb our meetings, using this pamphlet of Williams. I have analyzed certain questions and answers, especially with regard to this paragraph on religion, and I have no doubt in my mind that the predominant element in this Bolsheviki movement in America is. you may call it, the Yiddish of the East Side.
Senator Wolcott. You said that you met many of these New York East Siders on the streets in Petrograd, did you not I Mr. Simons. I met a number of them on the Nevsky Prospect in Petrograd, yes; and spoke with them, and a number of them have Visited me.
Senator Wolcott. That was how long ago? Mr. Simons. That was, I should say, well, along in, I think. June and July. I have all these things checked up over in Petrograd, but they are put away in a trunk just now in the embassy, so, of course, if t do not strike a date right.
Senator Wolcott. Approximately.
Mr. Simons. I should say it was just before they made their first attempt in July, 1917. to oust Kerensky, but he had enough strength to put them down.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Senator Wolcott. Are you able to say whether or not the appearance of these East Side New Yorkers, these agitators, was a sudden appearance there; did they seem to come all at once, a flock of them, so to speak, or had they been around, but just started to talk?
Mr. Simons. I was impressed with this, Senator, that shortly after the great revolution of the winter of 1917 there were scores of Jews standing on the benches and soap boxes, and what not, talking until their mouths frothed, and I often remarked to my sister. "Well, what are we coming to, anyway? This all looks so Yiddish." Up to that time we had very few Jews, because there was, as you may know, a restriction against having Jews in Petrograd: but after the revolution they swarmed in there, and most of the agitators happened to be Jews. I do not want to be unfair to them, but I usually know a Jew when I see one.
Senator Overman. You mean they are apostate Jews ?
Mr. Simons. Apostate Jews; Yes.
Senator Wolcott. You mean Christianized Jews?
Mr. Simons. No, sir. Senator Wolcott. What do you mean by the term "'apostate" i Mr. Simons. An apostate Jew is one who has given up the faith of his fathers or forefathers. Senator Wouxvrr. But he has not accepted any other? Mr. Simons. He has not accepted any other, except the Bolshevik faith or anarchistic faith, whatever it may be.

- Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Sixty-fifth Congress, Third Session and Thereafter, Pursuant to S. Res. 439 and 469. February 11, 1919, to March 10, 1919. page 115-116

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

it just goes on to prove that high ranking members of the US gov KNOW that the kikes are behind communism.

The protocols outline how the jews will destroy the emperor of russia and turn it into a slave state and steal all its wealth. It was written just before jews assassinated the emperor and raped his family.

And now the freemasons (who practice a judaism for goyim) are the ones who carry out the plan for the jews to start another war to dominate and control the middle east by expanding greater israel.

Attached: 887ab701ab566ed355d6cf3355de7441cb1a2d398055d0acebc111d60be7bcf3.png (203.16 KB, 700x467)
Attached: theodor-herzl.jpg (498.34 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 209754e919840a9d22ab75aa32626e517ef8392fd73b10f143521145ae2f3e9c.jpg (33.68 KB, 461x354)

James Robinson
James Robinson

Attached: TheEternalJews-plan-for-world-domination.webm (15.62 MB, 640x360)

John Ross
John Ross

I just want to say thank you to vols for anchoring this shit heap of a thread

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

And what does any of that have to do with your fake ass quotes?

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

I can't believe this is anchored. Makes you think huh.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

yikes
Now that's some reddit tier shit, kill yourself.

Attached: Bundesarchiv-Bild-183-R27373,-Reichsautobahn,-Adolf-Hitler-beim-1.-Spatenstich,-bei-Frankfurt.jpg (66.02 KB, 800x536)

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Sieg Heil

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-19-at-1.32.44-AM.png (9.23 KB, 222x64)

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Carr claimed that a report came into his possession through the Canadian Intelligence Service of an alleged speech in 1952 by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich in which it was made known that the Secret Powers wished to precipitate World War III within five years. Small nations would ally with either Russia or the United States, with Israel remaining neutral.

The dates line up with the Suez crisis and the Hungarian revolt against the Soviets. It could have become WWIII if they played their cards right, but they screwed up. Basically, the Hungarians were sick of being treated like dogs, and after asking for minor reforms the commies responded with violence, but not enough, which provokes a full rebellion. American propaganda promises them aid if they rise up, then grab the popcorn as the regular Red Army butchers them. Meanwhile, Israel invades Egypt to install a puppet government, possibly earlier than planned to draw heat off their brother's mess in Hungary, and they botch the whole thing too. So they get the British and French to do their job for them, and the press pretends it had nothing to do with Israel. The Soviets promise Egypt aid, and deliver none, just like the USA. The whole narrative devolves down to evil communism in Hungary vs evil democratic capitalism in Egypt, conveniently distracting from the Jews behind the scenes playing both sides.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit