Misdirection

Reminder that the Protocols of Zion specifically outlines fomenting a war between Christianity/the West and Islam as one of its main goals

Reminder that Muslims and Westerners randomly killing each other does literally nothing to disrupt the ZOG power structure

Reminder they want us to fear and hate each other to the point of boiling over into violence, so they can justify ever stronger "security" measures

Reminder Islam is literally only a threat to Western nations because our borders are controlled by traitors. It was barely a threat to strong European nations when they were actually controlled by nationalists.

'Islam is coming for us' is mostly a distraction. Evidence of this is that every controlled opposition website and eceleb constantly shills fear-inducing stories about Islamic extremism. Fearing Islam, and believing direct action needs to be taken against Muslims, is babbies-first-redpill, alt-right edgy teen and/or basedboomer tier politics. The reality is that while it is undeniably a problem, it is not a cause, but a symptom.

The cause is, as it has always been, ((who)) is in power. Taking back power from the actual globalist elite is the only priority, and after that all problems can be fixed from the top down. Bottom-up, lone wolves machine-gunning random targets, will lead only to more innocents being killed on all sides, and public justification for more big-gov tyranny.

I am saying this for all anons who, from coming to this place, have sunk into fear and bitterness, even desperation, enough to celebrate mass murder and call for more. I see it in emotional posts saying things like "this is our last stand" or "this is darwinian reality, race war, dehumanize now" etc. It's plain wrong. There are beyond enough healthy Europeans in every Western nation to bounce back easily under the right government. You are being pushed towards this extreme, despairing emotion for a purpose. Islam is not a serious threat, it is a distraction.

They might be trying to replace/genocide us, but they haven't got a hope in hell, unless we stop trying to get our countries back under nationalist control with a political movement based on truth and love, and start throwing away our lives, freedom and years of shifting the overton window by randomly attacking groups that make up tiny minorities of the population.

DO NOT COPYCAT THE SHOOTER.

NO TRUE user WOULD THINK KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS A WISE MOVE.

Yeah, because we all know nobody on their side would ever post here.

Attached: Misdirection.png (286x395, 158.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
archive.is/PYZ2Q
youtu.be/va-6g7liTg0?t=46
youtube.com/watch?v=va-6g7liTg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So…
gotcha!

This is the key misunderstanding/shill fracture point. Local Mosques are not your enemy. Your enemy is who put them there and who continues to drive them and us towards conflict, to destroy each other and justify greater control.

now that is some boomer tier shit my dude, have a sage

Attached: 22d.jpg (648x484, 71.71K)

Have a bump, so people can see clearly who is literally creating our timeline. The shills in the other threads are overwhelming.

lol there are no innocent shitskins. Those """people""" we're invaders and got what they deserved

Okay, enough. I want you fuckers who think that violence is not the answers to tell me why. Because the only rationalization you've given me so far has been:

The thread with evidence Tarrant had contact with (((Aga Khan's))) network was deleted.

Attached: 20190315_112229.jpg (1200x800 418.32 KB, 187.08K)

Muslims aren't our enemies, it is the government that fails to enforce Western law. If they did, Muslims would be forced to adapt and live peacefully (which most of them do anyway).

Its just a joke, OP
Don't worry about it

Attached: 6227350.jpg (800x450, 132.52K)

was it archived? Interesting to say the least..

It is worrying that some young anons will get caught up in the emotion and shilling. They are working very hard to make the consensus here that random killing is useful to anyone.

They are. Israel's closest ally after the US is Saudi Arabia.

You know who I hate even more than muslim's? Civnats

Fuck off you stupid shill, nobody's buying your gigantic leaps to narrative spin

Deleted. Didn't grab the screenshot compilation but he stayed at a (((Nizari/Aga Khan))) owned hotel while in Pakistan.
If anyone is unfamiliar with the Nizari, they are a continuation of the Assassins who abrogated the Quran and now consider whatever the Aga Khan tells them to be the Quran. The (((British))) married them to Jews. Now they're the Empire's point group for Muslims, especially in South Asia, similar to Soros' position with the Western left.

No one is buying what you’re selling, Hyme.

Note how you said Saudi Arabia and not the local Mosque.

Guarantee I look 10x more Aryan than you.

Could you go into details with why he is wrong, you know, expel some effort and energy?

Because the way I see it, he's completely right. Mudskins are a problem, but the kike created it. 100% truth.

Who else besides a civnat cuck actually thinks ANY muds adapt to western society and live peacefully

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Continued from Part 1: Who Was Albert Pike?.

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.
Pike's Letter to Mazzini

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

=The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die. Jews should come first, but he did nothing wrong other than not killing more.

I hate boomer conspitards

Its sickening, it all feels so unorganic. I hope no people get caught up in that shit. Those people posting that have blood on their hands.

I have read about this and the saudi royals getting marriages of convience with crypto's. He also seems like a very trained shooter.

You are so transparent, it's a wonder they're still paying you. I wouldn't let your boss see this attempt.

Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with violence. You cuckold.

However, pick your targets better.

worse than you think!
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

A British rabbi has told his congregation in Wales that war is approaching and Judaism allows them to take women as slaves and rape them.

www.awdnews.com

israevil(DOT COM) british-rabbi-war-comingzionists-can-take-christian-muslim-women-sex-slaves/
archive.is/PYZ2Q

>"Let me tell you the following words as if I were showing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward and upward: Herzl, the Zionist Congress, the English Uganda proposition, the future world war, the peace conference - where with the help of England a free and Jewish Palestine will be created."

>"We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." – Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

Attached: 23ed78d742817c9018bba7dc038a84de9a2fcaa98f75aae733c32f0d8445d435.webm (360x202, 10.42M)

I've got to give props though, 50's pretty fucking good.

If 2000 anons followed suit, and on average killed 100 people, 200,000 would be killed, or 0.01% of the global Muslim population.

So you are you all out if arguments for why brown people are based?

Attached: 4304ebb0d16a5347163fce2732b34c614f83c1f4e2c17be012deebcecd6e8213.webm (480x360, 7.33M)

That's exactly what a civnat is, even believing in the concept of the "melting pot" is laughable.

It's hyperbole. I think he did a great job. Always room for improvement, but did more than I have thus far

That's pretty inefficient, but would get the message out. If that didn't get shit rolling, I don't think anything will. I think an organized force would be better, but I'm not here to honeypot, so figure that out yourself

Islam hates Jews, and this shooter loves Israel. Is it really that hard to see whats going on here????

Jews import hordes of muslims into your country in close proximity to you.

Jews give them small business loans and change laws to enable economic migration to your nations.

They stoke the hatred inside of you, they want you to hate them. They want you to join the military and expand Israel's middle eastern borders. They want you to be stressed out in your neighbourhood. To feel no connection or culture to your nation.

The real solution is to remove these kikes from power, and the muslim monkeys are easily put back where they belong.

Instead, you will be a good goy and you will fight these barbarians in your streets. And the Jew will empower them with the media, and demoralize you and your people. The jew wins, whites and muslims both lose.

In the manifesto, it said jews are fine
1) in Israel
2) when they are not subverting white people
2 is so entwined into their existence that it implies he is not fine with them. Stop being a nigger

WTF I love NAJALT now!

You make assumptions of my ideology based on one or two words, if you're not a shill you're an idiot. Mass immigration has already happened, this isn't a discussion about what the ideal state should or could be like, it's about the reality of what the current western states do, which is deliberately tolerate crime by Muslims, specifically to foment resentment and violence. If they didn't do that, Muslims wouldn't be able to be any more your "enemy" than Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

See

Yes, this line of thought makes sense. However, how many high power jews could *he* possibly kill at once? 1, maybe? No one wants to wake up. No one wants to do anything. Any and everything is a "honeypot" so consumerist boomers and their ilk would rather keep their jobs and die slowly than actually try and secure a future. He did no wrong. All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die.

Fuck off

This. Some people just can't understand the subtle nuances of aussie shitposting.

Attached: 9b8ebddbd3023badc6b97c720c9dac4635f861b9b1ab8d0766b95d4162dc611c.jpg (521x398, 58.16K)

Well, I'm not him. I think every jew (including my jewish half siblings) should be thrown in the oven. I'm not sure why he's saving face, but if you want to believe hes a mossad agent, more power to you.

Become Hitler.

Shill

All non-whites need to die

No they don't. That is what the shills want you to believe and espouse. You are perfectly fulfilling the evil white man role for them. If all whites believed this, non-whites would be morally justified in killing us.

The day of the rope will claim your fucking neck, kike.

QRD?

Attached: bypass.png (500x683 339 B, 154.39K)

If you truly believe this, you have my deepest sympathy.

I hope you don't have any daughters.

Attached: ALTRUISM.jpg (552x364, 29.48K)

The ultimate end of securing a future for white children is to eradicate all non-whites the world over. If we have the opportunity to cleanse the earth and fail to do so, then our future generations will face the same bullshit we are dealing with now. Fuck off you humanitarian

Why are you interested in policing the world? Hitler wasn't. All he wanted was some extra living space for the white birth rates he was pumping up.

Why does this guy not mention chews in his manifesto? He's supposed to be all redpilled and he somehow falls for the boomer-level 'fight the muzzies for us goy' meme?

THEY WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON MUSLIMS

youtu.be/va-6g7liTg0?t=46

Share this

Everywhere (((they))) talk about it. Muslims are not the root-cause of the problem, it is mentioned in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Albert Pike, CIA documents, and everywhere, how they want to foment conflict between, not gentiles and their jewish system, but between "Christianity and Islam", or "Capitalism and Communism" and so on… Always the false dualities.

The shooter, regardless of anything, is likely a shill and not our guy

They already think they are. What's your fucking point? You have no idea what realpolitik actually is, you're so busy huffing your own farts and acting like a pseudointellectual dipshit, you can't see your enemies when they're right in front of you. Coward bitch.

Full video

youtube.com/watch?v=va-6g7liTg0

I hate you

Attached: 1468970366090-0.png (1366x768, 768.4K)

Attached: ea2d4a8f0277eeb69aee04d5f658124e108331cc714547c96c5cf429fa070c5b.png (421x338, 186.37K)

Trump killed this fucking board

Attached: uncomplete list of jewish ritual murders in histroy - Copy.png (924x10000 1.62 MB, 2.05M)

And Hitler's half assed implementation lost him the war. There's no point in pursuing political ends when subversive elements exist in a country, but further the world. Conflict is natural, and jews and non-whites are merely natural competition. There will always be conflict, probably even if it was only whites left. But at least if it was only whites, there is a sliver of a chance at actual peace. But fuck it; the 1 billion whites across the world can afford to lose more of their proportional world population.
All non-whites and spiritual semites need to die.

Its an American thing

dude your edgy killstreaks resonate with nobody except pol posters.

and even on here there is division, some support him, some dont. you just going to pretend everyone that doesn't like him is a kike huh?

well thats just ridiculous. the majority of the world will not support this mans actions. and you think that doesnt matter? being edgy is all that matters?

i know the times are so goddamn dire and i know we all feel bits of helplessness, and we need to act out. but goddamn this was nothing but impotent rage.

it will inspire no white people. this will only be used to demoralize our people and our communities.

you are so small thinking right now, you've let emotion cloud your logical thinking.

good propaganda, this isnt.
edgy fuel is all it is.

No.

The idea that all non-whites in the world are white people's enemies is so completely ridiculous it can only come from a shill, or someone who's been utterly psyoped by shills on Zig Forums. Go out of your basement, most people are quite nice and deserve homelands free from threat of invasion, even if ultimately those homelands become small enclaves in a world controlled by Europeans. There is nothing wrong with some genetic diversity of species if it is done with awareness of actually conserving peoples rather than destroying them through mixing.

Attached: wellthen.jpeg (1080x1080, 311.98K)

Attached: the jews prophecy to rule, rape and ravage over all the cattle races of the earth.png (896x5808, 246.53K)

Jews, by definition, subvert whites. It's a semantics game, but believe what you want.

Well, be what you want. I'm not interested in being a multicuck but if that's what makes you happy, go ahead. Just don't stand in my way or you'll be killed too

sup (((polvol2)))

Attached: 1443308356222.png (512x512, 281.43K)

Your nose is showing

yeah i don't really post on here that much unless there's a happening.

it's a timesink.

Someone's been psyoped hard.

Slow down on that kike projection friendo. This is a celebration.

Attached: 66641ff3b52a8893bf6810309835affe4839ca39c54adf5348f6838f92ea9c7a.jpg (2216x1468 96.24 KB, 407.73K)

You really have no fucking idea who I am, do you? Not a goddamn clue. You've called everyone here me, for every reason imaginable. How does it feel to be the most transparent kike shill on the entire website, imkikey?

How do you expect to inspire an armed revolution of your people if you go around murdering unarmed women and children?

You know whites have the highest empathy. So why would you attempt a plan that is inherently anti empathy?

THIS IS A PAID SHILL. REPORT ALL POSTS YOU SEE WHICH SAY THESE THINGS.

Not that guy, but virtues only matter when they're selective. I won't even say they don't exist, but they only matter for your own people, or more broadly, the people you care about. If you don't care about whites, go be virtuous on reddit

Oh, now I get it. You're 14.

Zero effort. No one is falling for your spam.

>The Serena Hotels Group trades under the name Tourism Promotion Services (TPS Serena). The company is listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE), where it trades under the symbol TPS. The largest shareholder (45%) is the (((Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development))) (AKFED), with a further 4% owned by the (((Aga Khan University Foundation))).[1] As of November 2011, the group has 25 properties in Africa, in the countries of Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda. The Group also maintains 11 properties in three Asian countries of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Tajikistan.[2]

I hope the next shooting targets you civnats

hey this is just reality and this is how it will be spun.

my personal feelings about the dead are irrelevant to how all of this propaganda will be used by jewish media, which is how i think about things.

So are you a woman or do you just dress like one?

Attached: 2cc521dc75b405f5efaedb38f47c934ca36f69e71c4f35a0a1efd25e2598f55e.jpg (1600x1000, 177.06K)

I'll just drop this here.

Attached: choose_white_only.png (907x1521, 492.8K)

He really has no argument

Attached: 20190315_122726.jpg (1071x1848, 892.48K)

Lol, as if that wouldn't/hasn't eventually become its own natural consequence as a result of the existence of Christianity and Islam. There is no "plan" and people who believe there is a plan are being bamboozled by Jews taking credit for what is a natural occurrence in a world with competing disparate ideologies.

But I will agree with you on one thing: Literally everything everyone does helps the Jews, because Jews are suicidal narcissists. And even people learning to hate and be racist again will ultimately "help" the Jews in the Jewish goal of self annihilation when it comes time for sectarian violence to boil over to a point where Jews also become a regular target for violence. But dead Jews are still dead Jews, no matter how hard one side or the other of the same international Jewry coin tries to spin dead Jews as a victory.

i don't really care that he killed shitskins, I do care as to why he didn't attack jews. Could of had a better video if he waited for a Saturday morning. That is also the only mention of jews in his manifesto, for a real life version of pol to have nothing to say about kikes is very off.

The "plans" exist in the form of multiculturalism and open border laws which Jews are responsible for.

I don't disagree with this.

Nice comeback though you totally 'rekt' me, gg

I get your concern, but you're more than welcome to write your own manifesto, name the jew, and gas all kikes. I'm not going to refuse his help (even if artificial) because at the end of the day, less non-whites is good and his actions will make it harder for whites. The stress will build and more whites will start waking up

Attached: agakhantarrant.jpeg (1006x652, 116.6K)

I fucking knew it. I said it yesterday. This just COINCIDENTALLY happens on the Ides of March, and his manifesto EXPLICITLY says that he knows guns will be stolen from New Zealanders because of this.

Okay, but that's different than specifically wanting a war between particular groups of people. Which is more Jewish than overtly admitting to wanting war between particular groups of people, because no one can blame (((them))) for creating those wars. The Jews just create the environment which allows those wars to happen. It's not their fault if people within that environment just so happen to make the wrong decisions by pure coincidence. But this also means the Jews do not have the kind of control over the environment they created which they think to have. And this helps in creating an environment that also becomes hostile to the Jews allowing the destruction in the first place, because of its unchecked hatred. Immediate gain now, huge loss later from what once gave immediate gain. Perfectly in line with Jewish philosophy.

Damm these glowing faggots really come out as soon as protocols of zion gets mentioned

Huh…